BloodyAnnebelle
my colorful world has just turne...

Old 10-18-2010, 01:54 AM

Alina laughed as she watched Sophie squint at the paper and blink a few times. While she smacked her forehead Alina shook her head in a joking way. How typical.
Hahaha. Well, wow. Seems like you definitely had a busy summer. Mine was just falling asleep early and waking up late! Uhh...I have all of these.
Period 1: Genetics
Period 2: Algebra II Honors
Period 3: Advance Photography
Period 4: English IV
Lunch
Period 5: PE
Period 6: History
Its all good with the note pad, I don't really feel like talking that much. Still too tired even for that! I know I'm oh so lazy.

Alina handed the notepad back to Sophie.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate
Send a message via AIM to Soturo Ayami Send a message via Yahoo to Soturo Ayami

Old 10-18-2010, 02:01 AM

Asha made her way into the classroom. She had passed by a couple of her students on the way in. They were chatting with their friends this morning and it being the first day she figured she would be lenient. but only for the first day.Those who went to her classes late anywhere during the middle of school knew better. It was an automatic detention. Any one who had had her knew it was an automatic detention, the only problems she had were with freshman. that however didn't last very long when they spent every lunch in her room and their grade started slipping.

She would not show respect unless shown it. As their teacher she was here to help, if they did not want to be in class then they can just not come to school at all. It was harsh but it was the truth; you don't get far by slacking off. Which is what she wrote on the board along with a few more guidelines.

Class Guidelines:

1: If you are late to class without a valid excuse; detention at lunch or if you have this class after lunch, after school.

2: There will be no random violence in my class.

3: Respect your peers and your teacher.

4: If you want respect show respect. It is earned not given.

5: I pick groups for projects...period.

6: Hand in homework on time. Late work will receive a lower grade. Week late work will not receive a grade.
  • 1day: -15%
  • 2days: -20%
  • 3days: -25%
  • 4days: -30%
  • 5days: No grade

7: If you have a question, ask. I am here to help you.

8: Don't be afraid to argue a point. In class debates help everyone learn.

9: Bring your own supplies. On that note do not bother bringing your history book. Keep it in your locker. But do bring: pencil/marker/crayons/pens/colored pencils, a large notebook, a 2 inch three ring binder and something to decorate the room. (ie. Posters, toys, etc), and your person.

She put the chalk down and dusted her hands off before heading over to her desk and pulled out a small ceremonial knife from her suit case. It was a Tibetan ritual dagger Phurba. It would be one of the props she would have around the room for later. She sighed. Over the course of the year she would bring in her weapon collection for the students to identify and see how well they actually pay attention in class. Asha sat in the the desk chair and crossed her legs. All there was now was to wait.

Last edited by Soturo Ayami; 10-18-2010 at 02:04 AM..

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 10-18-2010, 02:04 AM

Sophie smiled softly, and read over the message.
Oh, yeah, it was a crazy summer, but it was wonderful. Thankfully I did get some lazy sleep in days. Although Charlie, and Mari, were determined to drag me out far too early in the morning most days. Sometimes I wonder where they get all their energy.

Oh, good luck with all your classes, those do sound fun though!
I've got:
Period 1: History
Period 2: English
Period 3: Advanced Photography
Period 4: Chemistry
Lunch
Period 5: Sign Language
Period 6: Math (Probably Geo/Trig. Really not looking forward to it... bleh!)

Oh, I'm glad that you don't mind. Know the feeling. As much as I love seeing everyone again, I really don't appreciate how early I had to get up. But hey, I'm here and I'm awake?

I really should get to head to class, I don't want to be late. I'll see you later?

Chuckling softly she passed the note to Alina, having ripped it off the top and stuck it back in her purse and nodded softly, and headed in the direction of her History class, and walked in, giving her teacher a soft nod.

Last edited by nemo.love_22; 10-18-2010 at 02:13 AM..

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 10-18-2010, 03:02 AM

Duncann let out a laugh at Airen's response. He grabbed his notebook, and closed his locker. He nodded at her smiled. "You and me both. Maybe I should start a count down," he answered with a smile. Reaching into his hoodie pocket he pulled out a copy of his schedule.
1. Psychology
2. Pre-Calculus
3. History
4. Chemistry
Lunch
5. English
6. P.E

He had heard Airen say that her and Kira had History in third period. It didn't really matter who was in his classes, he really got along with everyone. Then again he really didn't talk during class. He generally actually liked to pay attention. He was even excited for History. Duncann would not admit it, but he actually really really enjoyed his history classes. He felt so lame everytime he admitted it. "Well I'm off to Psych. I'll see you two around," he said lightly with a smile.

-----

Orca turned when she heard the voice behind her, and saw it was Riley. She smiled at him. "Hi Riley. Pretty alright, how was your's?" she asked softly. The brunette may not admit it, but she had a rather easy time conversing with him. It didn't feel awkward to her like with all the other Jocks. She saw his schedule in his hand and she remembered she hadn't even looked at her's yet. Pulling it out of her bag she unfolded it.
1. History
2. English
3. Science
4. P.E
Lunch
5. Black and White Photography
6. Ceramics
The young sophomore was excited to see that the black and white photography class had worked. It was generally a class for upperclassmen, but she had presented her portfolio and the teacher let her in. Orchard looked up at Riley after looking at her schedule. "Do we have any classes together?" she asked pointing at the piece of paper in his hand. Lightly a breeze blew and tossed her brown hair over her shoulder.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 10-18-2010, 03:20 AM

She snorted slightly, as if she were lucky to start school again. Kira smiled at her friend. "Oh yeah? Cool. I'll totally save you a seat in the back." She said, eyes flickering across the hallway before lingering on the smaller kid with dyed highlights. She had zoned out for a minute, some little niggling gut instinct thing buggin her, before she turned back to Airen. "Dad decided to finally allow me to take up some off campus classes, like Martial Arts. Apparently with this sudden outbreak in teen violence at school he doesn't want his precious angels hurt." She replied, feigning a sigh as she held the back of her hand to her forehead and mock stumbling back. Giggling slightly she righted herself up. " So you wanna come over tonight? I'm making a taco buffet again." She asked curiously, completely ignoring the first signal of the bell to warn students to start heading to their classes. "Anyway, I'll catch you later in History. I get to be a nerd if only for one class a day." She snickered and wandered off with a casual wave back.

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 10-18-2010, 03:38 AM

Riley smiled at the girl. "It was pretty alright." He said, running his hand through his hair. He wouldnt dare mention his sister, it wasnt anyones business. "Hmm.. Iunno." He said pulling out his schedule again. "Yeah, we have english and PE together. Guess im going to have to be your sheild during dodgeball, huh?" The boy chuckled and lightly elbowed the girl. She was a pretty nice girl, they had hung out once or twice over the summer and last year. As the wind blew her hair riley noticed the bright orange streak and reached out to touch it. "Orange? Really?" He asked with a chuckle.

Airen laughed at Kiki's martial arts comment. "Really now? Hell, i could teach you all you need to know about fighting." She said with a grin and held a fist up. "These babies have met alot of bitches' jaws." Doing a few fake punches she laughed and waved to Duncann. "See yuh." The blonde turned back to Kira. "I am sooo down for Taco night." Airen grinned and rubbed her belly, she loved Taco night at Kira's, she made the best ever. "Alright, i got science. Boring to the maxx, catchya later Kiki." Airen walked off towards the science room, on her way she noticed the tall multicolored haired boy heading into the same room as her. "He's in my class?" Airen mumbled to herself.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 10-18-2010 at 03:42 AM..

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 10-18-2010, 05:26 AM

Landon chose a seat near the edge of the many rows, not feeling comfortable in the classroom. Science it was - and it wasn't looking good. Sure, he could get along in the work . . . but he wasn't good at it. It was certainly a subject that L would rather skip. As he sat down, without a bag or pencil, the dark-haired youth stared at the board. Once again, his music helped drown out the world, aiding him ignore the other students as they filtered in.

The song that played made him frown slightly, and he let his teal gaze drift to the desk. It was better if he could keep his own thoughts to himself - they were too noticeable. The anger, irritation; it was all to blatant in his gaze. Landon absently glanced up as another student entered the science room. His eyes caught on Airen's familiar features for a moment before he frowned and forced his attention to something else. She reminded him of home. Honestly, many things did. And that was a place that was best left forgotten.
As he waited for class to start, having no intention of taking notes on the first day, L pulled one earphone out before crossing his arms over his chest. His brilliant eyes scanned over the silver markings on his black sweater, tracing the outlines of what he would have described as smoke. That was life - a vague wisp, temporary and full of winds that changed everything. Temporary. That's what Landon thought of . . . most things. Light was only there for a while, comfort was impossible.

Shoving himself from such dismal thoughts, the youth glared up at the board, turning his music up once again. Drown it out. Ignore it. It helps.

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 10-18-2010, 11:18 AM

Airen walked into the classroom and locked eyes with the boy for a breif moment before he averted. She could hear his music from the hallway and wondered if he was deaf, or just angry. She was going to go with the second one as you could practically feel the anger radiating off of him. Walking down the rows she took the seat farthest from the door, and farthest from the board; The back corner by the window. Airen dropped her back at the foot of the seat and plopped down into it with a sigh. There werent that many people in the room and they were mumbling among them selves. Seats seperated some of the students as you could see where the cliques within the classroom were. The girls blue hazel eyes looked up at L for a moment before she turned in her seat towards him. "You know i can hear your music from the hallways right?" Said said with a half smile.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 10-18-2010, 12:36 PM

The brunette watched as he ran a hand threw his blonde hair. As he pulled out his schedule she did see that they had English and P.E together. She laughed softly as he elbowed her. He was always so fun, every time they hung out it was a good time. "You don't haave to protect me, but I would really appreciate it... We can even make a deal, I'll help you in english and you protect me from those scary dodge balls," answered lightly with a small laugh. At the comment of her orange hair a light blush colored her cheeks. "I wanted to spice things up," she replied with a crooked smile. Orca turned slightly as she heard the warning bell. Lightly she chewed on her lip unsure if she should leave or wait for the others to disperse. The girl decided she would at least wait for Riley to leave. Then she wouldn't be the only one leaving.
-----

The tall blonde tossed a casual wave back to Airen and Kira. He continued down the hall to psychology. Looking out the window to the courtyard he was able to see Orchard outside still. It must've been a popular thing to be late to class in the morning. He shrugged and then noticed Riley grasp a piece of her hair. Generally, he thought Riley was a nice guy, but he had to admit he was a little protective over the younger girl. Duncann] made a mental note to keep an eye on those two and walked into his class. Taking his seat he went towards the middle and set his notebook down. Sliding into his seat he didn't see anyone he recognized in class yet.

iiToxicRainbow
Im not always what i seem
Send a message via MSN to iiToxicRainbow

Old 10-18-2010, 04:31 PM

((Oh For Crying out loud! I thought i wouldnt get behind i this one Dx Im going to try and get JB back in here but tell me if it needs a edit and its the first lesson right?))
OH CRUMBS! I gotta find my timetable! Im going to be late! JB said,dropping her apple core in the bin and rushing off to get her new timetable .
Man this is so not good for a first day,the teachers going to kill me! She thought,grabbing her timetable of the front desk.It read:
Period 1: History
Period 2: English
Period 3: Science
Period 4: Modern Languages
Period 5: Video studies
Period 6: Art
After school Activities
Volleyball-Tuesday,Thursday,Friday
Oh Yay! Not a bad day for me then! AND im on the vollyball team again this year! YAY! She said aloud,walking up to her History classroom.Brushing her hair out the way she passed her locker and put her magnetic mirror in the inside door, perfect for make-upchecks,she then put her spare pair of lace gloves on the top shelf,she then slammed the door of her locker shut and carried on making her way to her History class.
JB opened the door to the class and set herself down in a seat by the window in the middle of the classroom,not to far in the front and to far in the back.
PERFECT! She though as she got her MP3 from her pocket and started to listen to some songs.Her hair flopping forward across her face as she waited for the rest of the class to show.
Ahh well im not late,thank god. She thought,still listening to her music.

Last edited by iiToxicRainbow; 10-18-2010 at 07:23 PM..

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 10-18-2010, 05:48 PM

Asha glanced up from her desk as one of her students entered. There were a few around the room and she marked them off as she saw them. They were lucky she wasn't assigning seats until next semester because otherwise a lot of people would be sitting in different places. She could already tell friends from in the class and she already was placing the students in different seats mentally.
Her eyes narrowed. That reminded her.

Asha rose from her seat and wrote something on the chalk board.

10: No personal electronics used during class time. If I see them or hear them I will confiscate them for the rest of the day.

That was another cause for others not to pay attention during class. She wasn't one of those teachers who just stood in the front of the room and taught. She, like her college professors, walked the desks as she spoke. It got kids attention better if they had a moving target or focus. Its why TV was so popular.

Last edited by Soturo Ayami; 10-18-2010 at 06:38 PM..

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 10-18-2010, 06:06 PM

Sophie glanced up as she saw her teacher get up and write something else on the board. No personal electronics, she reached down into her purse and put her phone onto silent. That would work for now, she'd just have to remember to check it later for texts. Charlie and Mari loved to randomly text her and her parents wouldn't be happy if it got taken away. Slipping her phone back into her bag, she looked around the room to see who was in her class with her. She saw JB listening to music a few rows over, and she wished that she could hear what music sounded like. She sighed and turned back to the front, running a hand through her hair. Giving up trying to control it, she reached down and grabbed a hair tie that she had secured around one of the handles of her purse, and put her hair up, before resting her chin in her hands and waiting for her teacher to start class.

iiToxicRainbow

Old 10-18-2010, 06:31 PM

JB saw movement in the corner of her eye,she then looked up and saw the rules on the board
Oh I never saw those when i came in She read the rules,even though she knew she wouldn't follow them for long.
If you are late to class without a valid excuse Blah Blah Blah Yadda Yadda Yadda. Man you would think they would know by now that most of this school 'aint gonna follow all this trash She thought,the teacher narrowed her eyes at JB and then wrote a new rule on the board
10: No personal electronics used during class. If I see them or hear them I will confiscate them for the rest of today. Wow i guess that means me huh? Oh well,i can muck about later in the year.Just gotta make sure all the teachers like me first She said under her breath as she took the earphones out her ears and turned her MP3 off. She saw Sophie look over her way,JB gave her a small smile and leaned back in her chair,wondering when class would start.She swished her hair over to one side and looked in her bag,making sure she had all she needed.

Last edited by iiToxicRainbow; 10-18-2010 at 06:33 PM..

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 10-18-2010, 06:35 PM

Eli sighed as he leaned against his car and stared up at the school. He wasn't to excited to go in today, his Girlfriend of three years had moved away last week, so He'd be alone except for his football buddies. Muttering to himself e grabbed his book bag and headed into the school. "What class period is it?" He wondered out loud as he loooked at his watch and stood in front of the front office door, slightly shaking his head and yawning.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 10-18-2010, 06:51 PM

She sighed. They were missing one. She made sure she had a face for the name. She sighed reaching for the pin in her hair. It just kept the uneven part away from her face nothing special. Asha would have to start class soon, she just hoped the last girl was there on time. Her eyes trailed over the class a moment. She'd give them all five minutes to get what ever they needed to do done. She wrote her name on the board and placed the knife in a standing holder. She placed a box of papers in the front of the class.

She took a moment of pause she raised her hands to her signing space. "Those of you here I would like you to come up here and take one sheet of paper." She signed and motioned towards the small inch thick box. "Also, you have five minutes to get your texting and music out of your system before you put them away." She gave them an amused grin before sitting next to the box on her desk.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 10-18-2010, 06:58 PM

Sophie smiled back over at JB, before noticing the teacher standing up, and asking everyone to come up and get a sheet of paper. Still smiling, she stood up and walked up to the box that she had motioned to and took out one piece of paper. Turning to her teacher she smiled, placed the paper, temporarily on the desk, and signed

Good Morning. Did you have a good summer?

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 10-18-2010, 07:13 PM

Asha nodded to the girl the grin still on her face. She chuckled briefly before sighing back to her. Good Morning, my summer was pretty much the same as always. How about yours? Her mind was a bit sporadic most time and she couldn't think straight. But that was her problem not anyone else. She hadn't seen anyone all summer and locked herself in her apartment. She owned a house, never wanted to, she sold it half way through the summer. She was so used to the houses she decided it was time for a u-haul. She sighed giving the girl a better smile. Truth be told she was feeling much better then she had.

Last edited by Soturo Ayami; 10-18-2010 at 07:27 PM..

iiToxicRainbow

Old 10-18-2010, 07:19 PM

JB got up out of her chair and took some paper,smiling at the teacher as she did so.Trying to get back into her good books.
Man this lessons going to be great! She muttered as she saw the knife dagger thing Miss had in the display case.She paused to take a look then went back to her seat.She got her pencil case out and one of her many folders,JB liked to be organized.She picked a pale yellow one out with a palm tree design in the corner.JB put the paper on top so she rested on the folder,wrote her name and the date in a black biro.She then started to doodle,mostly small hearts by her name and an outline around her name.The usual stuff she doodled on most pieces of paper she got.

Last edited by iiToxicRainbow; 10-18-2010 at 07:25 PM..

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 10-18-2010, 07:21 PM

Sophie saw her teacher's smile drop but knew not to question. It wasn't her place to do so. Giving the teacher a soft nod, she picked up her piece of paper and headed back to her desk, settling back down. She reached down for her purse and taking out her favourite pen, and set that down next to the piece of paper, and waited for her to tell them what to do next.

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 10-18-2010, 08:19 PM

[IMGRIGHT]http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac184/JessehBoo/see_right_through_me_by_saturdayx.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
[ ρ נ α ℓ є χ α η ∂ є я ℓ σ т υ ѕ ]
[ т н є g я σ σ ν у α я т ι ѕ т ]

Fireworks.
Sunrise.
Raindrops.
Thunder.
Stars.
Asteroids.
Camels.
Buzzing.
Buzzing.
Buzzing . . .

PJ's eyes flashed open. His amber-green irises stared up at the white ceiling as he slowly blinked. What a peculiar dream . . . Dream. Dream !

"Holy crap . . ." he exclaimed, his voice dry and rough after sleeping for nine hours straight as he rolled out of his bed and onto the wooden floorboards, scremabling around to find a piece of paper and a pen.

Success ! He began to scrawl down the dream, wrecking his brain for any leftover scraps he might have accidentally forgotten. His face screwed up in concentration, he didn't even look up as his bedroom door opened. His mother, Jessie, stepped into the room carrying a plastic basket filled with clothes, which she placed on a large clothes trunk.

"Morning, honey." she said as she walked over to the side of the room and draw back the cream coloured curtains from the giant window-wall, her expression becoming one of absolute horror as the light streaming through the glass revealed a mass of paint splatters of many different colours dried onto the wall and floor of the corner of the room, centred around a painting of a mass of colour.

" Percivel-Jacob Alexander Lotus . . ." she sighed, placing her hands on her hips and towering over her son. He looked up at her, his dream-writing trance broken by the sternness of her voice, and smiled cheekily, shrugging his shoulders as if to say ;; "Hey, don't look at me, woman. That crap was there when I woke up." "Oh, whatever." she sighed, rolling her eyes. "Just make sure Steph doesn't see it."

Stephanie Cameron was a fitness instructor who had invented a miricle diet and work-out regime which had inspired women world-wide to get up and get into shape. Steph had never married and was infertile so she used her billions to buy up a maHOOSIVE old mansion -- along with stables and many acres of land -- and uses it as a kinda half-way house. Sure, there are some more permanent residents, but it's really just a roof over a traveller's head. Since mom lost her job in Tennessee, Steph took us in and we've been here in Long Island New York ever since. Everybody pitches in with food and the bills, but Steph pays for pretty much everything.

Ruffling her son's hair, Jessie picked a few items of clothing off the floor, threw them into the plastic basket and exited the room swiftly. PJ smiled, shaking his head as he looked down at the piece of paper, scribbled the date at the top of the page and folded it up neatly, placing it on his black bedside table. Standing, the male stretched, turning his head to face the window. The sun was just rising, peachy, whispy clouds floating perfectly over the orange ball rising slowly over the horizon line. Sunrise could only signal one thing for the residents of the establishment -- the start to a brand new day, and, more importantly, when Billy got the beer out.

Billy Jones was a drunken musician who winded up at Steph's by chance. He doesn't talk much about his past -- mostly because he starts drinking in the early hours of the morning and doesn't stop until the even earlier hours of the next, but sometimes, talking to him is like going to another world. He can take you away from your troubles, brush them away like cobwebs and, after a good conversation, repel them like bug repellent for the rest of the day. Sometimes, though, he just mumbles a loada bullshit.

PJ grabbed his own acoustic guitar covered with stickers and held a pick between his teeth as he padded silently out of his bedroom and down the hallway in a white t-shirt and a pair of black joggers. He could hear many of the other "house-mates" downstairs, making a racket. Somebody started playing the guitar and everybody else instantly picked up the song, singing harmoniously as they giggled. Smiling as he whispered along to the song, he made his way to the top of the house where Billy would take his beer in the mornings. He scaled the old spiral staircase, sliding his hands across the banister as he climbed. Finally reaching the top, he slid open the old glass door and stepped out. The sunlight was still fairly dim out on the small square balcony. There was no railing around the square, so it was as simple as climbing up the old, moss-infected tiles to get onto the roof. This was the highest point of the house, the closest point to heaven.

And there sat Billy, with a bottle of beer in his hand and his own beaten-up guitar in his lap. He took a swig of the alcohol as PJ sat down next to him on the edge of the point of the roof tiles.

"Morning, Billy." PJ smiled, pulling his guitar onto his own lap and pulling his pick from between his teeth.

Billy grunted in return and settled the beer bottle down next to him. The two of them looked out over the scenery as the sun rose up into the sky, breaking free of the horizon and releasing it's golden sunlight over the world, casting long, dark shadows across the land. The men sat in silence, watching the wonder of nature. PJ was absorbed in the sight, not noticing Billy take another swig of beer before picking up his own pick and beginning to play a few chords on his guitar.

"When I was a boy, the men were men, the women were men," he paused, looking over to smile at PJ as he delivered the punch line. "and the sheep ran in terror."

PJ burst out in giggles, his entire face screwing up as he laughed. Billy, in his drunken state, found this hilarious and started laughing too, his deep, husk voice vibrating softly as he smiled. He reached out a hand and ruffled the boy's hair< ending the laughing fit between the two of them. PJ picked up his own pick and began to play one of their old duets, singing the harmony as Billy began to play as well, taking up lead vocals. The pair sat there for an hour or so, singing songs and watching the sun rise into the sky. Eventually, PJ's green watch buzzed, indicating that it was in fact quarter past eight. Picking up his guitar, he said goodbye to Billy and made his way down to the door, sliding it open.

"Cease the day, son." the drunken musician said quietly, looking over his shoulder to smile at PJ. The boy smiled back and slid the door shut behind him as Billy turned back around, opened his fourth bottle of beer and took a swig, singing huskily to himself and anybody else who cared about the death of Jimmy Hendrix.

PJ padded back to his room, settled his guitar down on his bed and opened his trunk. He had showered the night before, knowing that he wouldn't bother in the morning, even if he stank. Picking up a can of Lynx Leathers, he sprayed himself thoroughly before pickicking out a large, baggy t-shirt and a pair of green skinny jeans. Dropping his pajamas, he quickly dressed and wandered over to his bed to put on an old pair of socks. Grabbing his black converse, his insanely huge black hoodie and his guitar again, he made his way down the main staircase of the house and downstairs into the huge living room.

On the couch, PJ's older sister Skye sat cross-legged with her own guitar in her lap, accompanied by Jeremy, one of the twins playing on one of Billy's old Gibsons, strumming away as at least seven other residents sung along. PJ passed the singing crowd and joined in, his light-hearted voice carrying throughout every other and joining with the harmonies as he went into the open-plan kitchen to make a hot-pocket. Shoving the food into the microwave, he waited for the cheesey dough to cook and jumped as the kitchen appliance beeped and ceased revolving. By now, the singing in the living room had moved on to something a little more up-beat. Quickly devouring the hot-pocket, and burning himself in the process, PJ opened the fridge and grabbed a juice box, pulled off the straw and stuffed it inside his pocket. He then proceeded to rip the box open with his teeth and chug the entire contense in about two seconds flat to douse the flames on his tongue. Gasping for air, he threw the box in the recycling bin and grabbed his keys, opening the front door of the house.

"Oh, PJ !" his mother shouted as she ran down the stairs. "I didn't realize you were leaving this early !" she said as she flustered around the singers in the living room. She planted a kiss on his cheek. "Have a good day, sweetie !"

"Mom . . ." he complained, his usually pale skin flushing a deep tomato-red as he cringed at the gesture. He sighed and passed through the door, smiling back. "You too."

Hearing his mother shut the door behind him, PJ made his way down the walk-way to the massive garage. Once inside, he flipped the light switch to reveal row upon row of transportation parked up and awaiting use. He slipped on his hoodie as he made a quick decision on what to ride that day. He wandered over to his black motorbike and picked up his helmet, quickly sliding it over his face and mounting the black beast, kicking it to life. It growled like a panther as he revved the engine and sped out of the open door and onto the road. The speed was immense as he travelled into town and towards the local high school.

Pulling up into the parking lot, PJ cut the engine of his bike and put down the stand. Demounting, he pulled off his helmet and shook out his hair like a natural model, just to impress the girls. A couple stopped and stared, most didn't even appear to notice. Ah well. Helmet in hand, he made his way to his locker, through the masses of students which gave every corridor the "squished-sardine" effect. Finally standing in front of his little slice of privacy the school had to offer, he keyed in his combination and pulled open the door. Placing his helmet on one of the shelves, he pulled his cased iPod Touch and his SkullCandy headphones. Sliding the huge wad of silver over his ears, he switched the track to something he'd been playing since it came out back in oh-nine. Grabbing his messenger bag and his second guitar from his locker and swinging them both over his head to hang over his back, he slammed the locker door shut.

Reaching into his pockets, he fumbled around for a timetable, but came up short. Hmm. Maybe Skye took it. Meh, ah well. Turning, PJ began to half-dance his way through the corridors as people began to go into their lessons. He headed towards the office in a rather jolly manner, pausing at one point to nail an air guitar solo, which one old, strict-looking teacher watched in dis-belief before huffing and hurrying off to her next class. But PJ didn't mind. He was used to freaking people out.

(( Sorry this took me so long -- at least it's meaty. ^-^ ))

Last edited by RainbowMuffinage; 10-25-2010 at 08:52 PM..

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 10-18-2010, 08:22 PM

With the slightest of frowns marring his pale brow, L turned his music down. "Then you must have good hearing," he muttered, shifting in his seat. The youth looked over Airen's features quickly before pulling the other earphone from his ear. Class was about to start. While he wasn't one to pay close attention, Landon didn't distract other people from their work either. "Was it bothersome?" Not that he cared.
Turning his teal gaze to the board once again, he let his features smooth out into his usual mask of stoicism. Forever determined not to let the world know how much it effected him, L fell back into his familiar habit. Fingering his iPod, he finally met Airen's gaze steadily. "I hate it here," he stated bluntly, and then leaned back in his chair and sighed. After raking a hand through his multicolored hair, Landon closed his eyes. I always do.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 10-18-2010, 08:59 PM

Asha raised an eyebrow at Jessica. The girl was going to be trouble. If she didn't do anything stupid she'd at least pass this class. She took it in stride however. There were bound to be trouble students. The best way to deal with it would come later when she knew more about the girl but for right now she wasn't causing any problems.

Today wasn't a lesson it was to show her how well they paid attention. The sheet in front of them had a lot of questions on them, but they were mostly nonsense and the rules say not to answer them and flip over the paper. He could already see some of them trying to figure out the papers answers. There were none. She shook her head, crossing her arms under her chest and she tapped her heels on the floor.

"Two minutes people.." She says giving the class an appraising look.

BloodyAnnebelle
my colorful world has just turne...

Old 10-18-2010, 09:03 PM

Alina continued to rush through the corridors. Her music blasting and she was nearly skipping or it more looked like she was tripping. Until flat blankly she smacked straight into something. Yelping she fell backwards onto the floor. At first she thought it was a wall. How smart of her even though she was looking some what straight. I blame my feet. I blame my feet. The thought screamed at her. Alina was already quite late for her class. What difference would it make if she added a few more minutes? Picking up her backpack she flew it back over her shoulder and grinned jokingly.
"I'm so sorry. My music gets in my head and I walk around and don't notice anything." She hit the pause button on her ipod and slid it back into her pocket.

((Writers Block D8))

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 10-18-2010, 09:15 PM

Sophie looked down at the list of questions and skimmed through them, slightly confused. What was the point of this assignment? She kept on reading, and then smacked herself in the forehead, shaking her head, and flipped the paper over, and looked back up, putting her pen down on the desk and folding her hands, having missed the last statement from the teacher as she wasn't looking up at the time.

To pass the time, she started signing random things to herself; just mainly her thoughts, and phrases that just came to mind.

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 10-18-2010, 09:35 PM

Suddenly, PJ felt something smash into him. He immediatly stopped walking and stood dead straight as whatever it was that smashed into him fell to the floor. Whatever it was, it felt . . . small. Pulling his headphones down so that they clung around his neck, he tilted his head down to the floor below him. There sat a girl with auburn hair with her backpack already on her back from the fall. PJ looked down at her -- she looked so tiny. Kneeling down, he held out a hand and smiled at her, his amber-green eyes warming like butterscotch.

"Need a hand ?" he asked, cocking his head to one side.