Synthetika
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-21-2009, 04:02 AM

It came out a while ago but i was suprised because i used to play the old school version of this :D i loved that game,
has anyone played the wii version yet?
is it any good?
and who remembers the original?

aphrodite remix
I am not an adventurer by choice...
Send a message via MSN to aphrodite remix

Old 11-23-2009, 05:56 AM

I have no idea about the original, but I have a friend whose played it and he swears by it saying that it actually is surprisingly good. But I will have to wait and see I know my brother bought it for my for xmas so about a month to go and I can tell you how I liked it :3

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-23-2009, 06:02 PM

I never got a chance to play it when it came out a long time ago, I really would like to give it a try.

AldreaOrcinae
High Priestess of Lushotology

Old 11-28-2009, 07:26 PM

:insane: It's on the Wii now?!? I remember playing the old NES version and I loved it even though it frustrated the hell out of me!

**just watched the trailer**

I HAVE TO GET THIS! I love how it looks like the old-style anime you used to get here in the states when they did animated faerie tales and stuff. It's really cute.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-30-2009, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AldreaOrcinae View Post
:insane: It's on the Wii now?!? I remember playing the old NES version and I loved it even though it frustrated the hell out of me!

**just watched the trailer**

I HAVE TO GET THIS! I love how it looks like the old-style anime you used to get here in the states when they did animated faerie tales and stuff. It's really cute.
I realized after I posted in this thread a few days later when I walked into gamestop they were coming out with the game on Wii which I guess is an updated version of the game or a sequel??