Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-05-2014, 03:58 AM

Name: Josie
Race: Woodland Elf
Short Bio: Josie isn't your average woodland elf, she likes to dress and stand out. Since she didn't dress as she was supposed to, she decided it was best to leave her home and live among the humans. So far it all seems to be going smoothly, not many people seem to know that she's an elf and those that do don't seem to care at all. Yet, there will always be those people who hate her kind. Still, she enjoys the freedom she has now and even tries to get along with as many people as she can.

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-05-2014, 04:08 AM

Dante for all intensive perposes looked human but he definatly wasn't his mother was mortal but his father was a shape shiftr he blends well into any society ahe is over ambisous in everting he does and he never really talked to people.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-05-2014, 04:17 AM

Josie shivered as she crawled out of bed with her thick blanket wrapped around her. Wiping the mist from her window and looking outside her two story home, she wasn't surprised by what she saw. It was just as she thought, it was snowing outside...and no one seemed to mind it. Her parents were obviously huddled in their homes deep in the forest somewhere trying to stay warm and over here everyone seemed to be rolling around in the snow as if it wasn't already cold enough. As she continued looking though the window, Josie knew that she couldn't stay inside all day...it wasn't...natural after all. Groaning, Josie got dressed in her warmest clothes and brushed her hair before staring into the mirror at her tired reflection and then headed outside.

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-05-2014, 04:30 AM

Dante was wandering the woods as in his favorite form a long slender silver wwolf with black markings on his side. as he was wandering the woods aon thtis cold day he was hunting a deer after hours of searching he finally gave up turned back into a human pulled a candy bar out of his pocket amd ate all of a sudden he heard a noise flawlessly he turned into a blue jay you could hear his bines crush and condence as his big frame shunk into a tiny little bird to see all and hear anything

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-05-2014, 04:48 AM

Josie felt something cold hit the side of her face, causing her to cry out surprised and turned to see people throwing snowballs. One just happened to accidentally hit her though. "Ugh...I hate this." she muttered to herself and looked up at the sky at all the birds flying around and chirping happily to one another. Sighing softly and frowning, she wondered why she couldn't be happy like everyone else and headed towards the grocery store.

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-05-2014, 04:54 AM

as a blue jay dante watched it all then as quick as a flash he steppe out of the woods picked up a big mound of snow then threw it at the kids then as soon as he was there his bones condenced again and in the place was there was a man there scurried away a wolverine walking slowly off into the wods then the oddest thing hsppend the animal winked at her and scurried off when he was a safe difference away he turned back into his human form carrying on his back a black broad sword

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-05-2014, 05:04 AM

When Josie saw the animal wink at her, she didn't believe it and rubbed her eyes before watching it run off. "D...did it just do what I think it did?" she asked herself and decided to follow it but when she entered the woods, she didn't see it anymore. Instead, she saw a man walking through the woods with a sword on his back and frowned slightly. "Where did you go?" she said to herself and looked at the guy before turning away. Josie didn't want to disturb the man, mostly because he didn't look to be friendly.

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-05-2014, 05:13 AM

He turned around "so did you dsee that winking wolverint to mrs .. things in these woods are awfully strange " he said turning and smiling "don't worry I don't bite ...well only food really

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-05-2014, 05:22 AM

Josie jumped at the sudden voice and turned to face the man. "Ah...y-yes I did. I was actually looking for it but it's lost now." she said and smiled back. "Well that's understandable. I think we all bite food." she said and chuckled softly. "S-so...what are you doing here? Are you going somewhere? Looking for something or someone?" Josie asked. It was surprising even to herself to see that someone was talking to her.

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-05-2014, 05:31 AM

"I think I know who your looking for he said and he gave her a sly smile there was a cracking sound and a defening cruch as bones condenced and standing were the man use to be was a wolverine it looked up and gave her a sly smile and wink*he turned back ans there was the sound of stretching bones and ripping tendon and the boy was in front of her again.

"don't panic im a shape shifter its perfectly normal to hear the bones crack and break we have amazing regeneration and dexterity when iit comes to our bones"

---------- Post added 12-05-2014 at 12:38 AM ----------

hey im gonna go to bed so ill continue with this tomorrow

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-06-2014, 12:49 AM

*he cracks his knuckles and smiles at you

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-06-2014, 05:58 AM

Josie cringed at the sounds and covered her ears. "That doesn't sound like a good thing but I'll take your word for it." she said and hugged herself. "I need to get some groceries...it was nice talking to you. Maybe we can talk again sometime...if you want to anyway." she said and frowned slightly. "Stay out of trouble mister." she said and shivered before heading back to the town and walking into the grocery store where she started to grab a few things she needed.

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-06-2014, 01:24 PM

"ya I live here so just walk into the woods if you ever need to talk ill find you

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-07-2014, 12:35 AM

"In the woods..." she muttered to herself. She knew that she was going to have to talk to him some more...he seemed pretty interesting. He was able to shapeshift which was something she never actually saw before, just heard of through stories. Paying for her things, Josie yawned softly and started walking back home in silence while the children happily played in the snow.

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-07-2014, 01:16 AM

8 dante moved through the woods as agile as a cat he hoped she waould come back he kinda liked her compony it was .... interesting*

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-07-2014, 05:30 AM

When she got home, Josie put away the groceries and yawned softly. There really wasn't much to do here, all she could do was watch everyone. "I should probably go talk to that man again...it would give me something to do. Who knows, maybe I'll even make a friend." she said to herself and walked back out and headed into the forest quietly.

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-07-2014, 05:32 AM

*he approached a smalltree and sat underneath it and closed his eyes to rest*

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-07-2014, 05:39 AM

Josie let out a sneeze and rubbed her nose which was slightly red now from how cold it was. She didn't see the man yet but she did like begin in the forest, it reminded her of home. "I wonder what Ma and Da are doing right now?" she asked herself and sighed softly.

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-07-2014, 05:45 AM

hearing a voice he turns into a wolf and walks over to wear the voice is coming from . whaen he reached the part of the forest were she was he turned back into a human back so soon he said smiling. well I cant blame you the woods is very calming

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-07-2014, 06:06 AM

Josie was surprised to hear his voice but smiled. "Well yes...the forest is rather relaxing isn't it?" she agreed. "You said you live here...do you live in the forest or do you have a house in the town?" Josie asked curiously.

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-07-2014, 06:12 AM

"yes I have a cabin out here in the woods. its a little thing not anything big . I just wander the woods hunting and fishing watching people and keeping to myself until you came in the woods

---------- Post added 12-07-2014 at 01:31 AM ----------

going to bed its like two oclock in the morning here

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-07-2014, 07:08 AM

"Well that's nice. At least you're living peacefully right?" Josie said and kicked some snow around with her foot. "I don't want to disturb you though, we can talk whenever you have time to talk...that is, if you even want to talk. No one in town really talks to me for obvious reasons." Josie explained.

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-07-2014, 02:43 PM

"hey kiddo I have all the time in the world he says siting on a tree stump his cat like ears moving forward to focus on what she is saying. I love to meet new pwople so I don't believe ryo tonld me your name doll. he walked up to her and smiled carully watching her every move ready to bolt at the slightest bit of hostility

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-08-2014, 02:12 AM

"Oh, I apologize." Josie started and chuckled nervously. "I am Josie, it's very nice to meet you kind Sir." she answered and raised an eyebrow as she watched him carefully. "May I ask what's yours?" she asked politely and shrugged. "The people in the town don't really like Elves. They prefer to stay away from them really, but they do sell food to me which I suppose is not surprising...humans need their gold after all." she explained.

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-08-2014, 10:27 PM

"im dante "