star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 11-02-2016, 09:14 AM

'stomach grumbles' i guess wakign up this early i shouldn't be surprised I'm actually hungry..

Miscreant74
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2016, 08:57 PM

I terrible at posting in my own thread.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 11-02-2016, 09:09 PM

indeed you are

star2000fire
Star2000shadow's Mule

Old 11-02-2016, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miscreant74 View Post
I terrible at posting in my own thread.
that's what friends are for 'nods' keep ing your thread active as you keep ours active to ..

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2016, 03:53 AM

I was going to suggest Dead Snow, but it seems someone already had. :D

Not zombies films, but campy in their own ways... Have you seen Bad Taste or Nekromantic?

Bad Taste is Peter Jackson's first film, about aliens invading a New Zealand village to turn people into food. It's great. You've probably already seen it. ;D

Nekromantic is a low budget German horror exploitation film from the 80s. It's about a guy who works for a body removal service, and he has a girlfriend and they're both necrophiliacs. --- It's at once kinda goofy but then pretty cringy. There is one or two aspects of the film that really puts people off, and as for myself, I didn't enjoy watching. But then end is really out there. It made me laugh.

Miscreant74
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-03-2016, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
I was going to suggest Dead Snow, but it seems someone already had. :D

Not zombies films, but campy in their own ways... Have you seen Bad Taste or Nekromantic?

Bad Taste is Peter Jackson's first film, about aliens invading a New Zealand village to turn people into food. It's great. You've probably already seen it. ;D

Nekromantic is a low budget German horror exploitation film from the 80s. It's about a guy who works for a body removal service, and he has a girlfriend and they're both necrophiliacs. --- It's at once kinda goofy but then pretty cringy. There is one or two aspects of the film that really puts people off, and as for myself, I didn't enjoy watching. But then end is really out there. It made me laugh.
I wasn't impressed with Bad Taste. I know about Nekromantic, but never really wanted to watch it. Some of the low budget movies are great.

Wifey got me a Night of the Living Dead & a Pinhead shirt for Halloween.
wifey would rather see zombie movies with some humor most of the time I'm not sure which she like better ZombieLand or Shaun of the Dead
We were hoping to see Phantasm: Ravagers for Halloween none of the theaters around here had it or seem to be going to get it.

---------- Post added 11-03-2016 at 12:40 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
indeed you are
I know.
I would say I would do better but I probably wouldn't.

Last edited by Miscreant74; 11-03-2016 at 04:39 AM..

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2016, 04:52 AM

Yeah, with Nekromantic, it wasn't so much that I had a strong desire to see the film, but more that I was intrigued by its infamy. So I could say to myself, "Okay, I watched that."

All this zombie talk is makin' me want to watch The Return of the Living Dead again. :3

Miscreant74
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-03-2016, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acobjum View Post
List of Zombie/Ghoul movies I like: Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead (original version), Creepshow, I Zombie, Mad Ron's Prevues from Hell, Zombie, The Beyond, Return of the Living Dead, Return of the Living Dead 2, Evil Dead (original), Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness, White Zombie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gKmAtHMjmo Here is a cool music video about zombies.

I hope this all helps.
Didn't like White Zombie loved the band, but didn't care for the movie. I've seen most of your list. Don't recognize I Zombie or Mad Ron's Prevues from Hell.

Thanks for the recommendations.

---------- Post added 11-03-2016 at 10:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
yeah him! it's a pretty amusing book. the survival guide
His dad is Mel Brooks of Young Frankenstein fame.