Challenge your paradigm

Old 05-03-2015, 06:17 PM

I miss ze blogs.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-03-2015, 06:24 PM

Oh...now I'm awash with questions!
How long have ya had a roommate?
Is he "just a friend" or is there a "thing" between the two of ya?
Does he take turns doing the dishes?
Do his feet smell funky when he takes his shoes off?
.....Mine is an ever-inquiring mind! Lol!
Its quiet at my house this morning...Hope spent the night with her parents, so I wasn't awakened to "Hope eat sumpting....Hope soggy!" Lol!
The BF developed a migraine headache directly after consuming dinner and fed his supper to the toilet, much like a penguin feeding its young!
He will be sleeping as much as he can, today, I'm pretty sure!
Sarah seems to miss Hope when she is away...even if Hope is bossy and takes all of Sarah's toys when she is here!
It is much like sibling rivalry! Lol!
I hope your laundry is light and done before ya know it!
It would be nice if Bro brought ya some restaurant-to-do....so ya wouldn't have to go out, but ya could still enjoy a Sunday meal together...
Does Bro live far from you?
Does Bro have a washing machine that works better than your's? ....maybe Sunday visits to his house could shorten your wash day?
I hope your head is feeling better!
Have a good rest of the day!

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2015, 07:04 PM

Hehe, izzy, oh inquiring mindette! Whats funny is i was just on, the national enquirers, website. Wash has begun. #Notice the graceful lines as the sock twirls with the tee. Ive been with mr x since college days in sf. Naturally the maxim is true. Opposites attract. He is opposite me in every way. Temperament, body shape, food likes. An aside, he puts baby powder in his shoes. Hes very clean for a male mammal. Hes obsessed with dishes. Right now hes passed out on floor bed in living room. Tuckered out from running around. I shall attempt to be quiet so as not to wake the slumbering beast:)

Bro lives in san jose, about 40 min from here. I only visited once. Naturally bro and mr x dont get along. They have an uneasy alliance. Its a jealousy thing i think. Bro is successful computer guy. Mr x is blue collar worker. Mr x is tremendously athletic. Bro ate himself into oblivion on expense lunches. If i ventured into bros washer, hed be making me do his wash. Bro and i became estranged because mr x and he hated each other. And i hated bro. We didnt talk for years. Only got together when mum got sick. Instantly we were a team. And i shut out mr x. I didnt have him help at all.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-03-2015, 11:45 PM

It is good that you have reconnected some ties to Bro...
He kinda sounds like he might assume that you deserve "better" than Mr. X....that you should let your pocketbook rule your heart or something.
Maybe the BF and I are too much alike is why we struggle so much!
.....NAW!...he is messy, I am organized...he is opinionated, I keep my month shut...
I don't think we are that much alike! Lmao!
Honestly...all this time, I thought you lived alone! ...I am somewhat relieved and comforted in knowing that you are, indeed, not alone!
So....will you be participating in the avocado orchard when it gets started? Lol!
I like avocados! ...they are either too expensive or too damaged for me to buy very often.
I hope the ya have a pleasant evening!

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 05-04-2015, 12:14 AM

Would you like to do my desky this evening?

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 05-04-2015, 02:24 AM

Mr wrong, more desky! #Faints, flops

Home show on, rather loud. I never speak up. Very rarely. Its dang stuffy in here. Let me put fan on. Mr x likes heat. I dont. When i have fan on, he'll be on couch wrapped in a blanket. Heads still off. And tomorrow beckons.

Oh, izzy. Been reading the xanath book. So good! I love the witty puns:)

Oh, there was slight quake this afternoon. Im always uneasy with them. Its very scary at night.

Oh, now ball games on. Mr x has remote on the run. He gets so riled up at games. Yelling, screaming, cursing at plays. He leaps up. Claps hands. Shocks me out of my wits.

I feel i didnt eat today. Id like more ice cream but already had some. Yes izzy, ill eat his avocados. I love them, but buy them rarely. Theyre $1.50 each.

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 05-04-2015, 03:16 PM

Ah, its a wonderously calm, overcast day in the hood. Monscieur rogers just went by on his train. Trying to member my dream but cant. Like buttered spaghetti thru the hourglass of time.

Well, whats new. Kates new baby is charlotte Elizabeth diana. They were debating about the diana name. I still cant get over how life is. Prince william was a baby. How can he now be a dad?

Last nite i added more minutes to my tracfone. Went pretty well. Some ol transactions go great.

Izzy, is this migraine a new thing for bf. When you said he got sick, i thought oh no, the food poisoning, stomach flu again. Hehe, evil hope! Glad your pantries are full again.

ladydiana
Planet Rock

Old 05-04-2015, 03:56 PM

I am planning to order a holy land crystal so I can pray for my wishes .Maybe my wishes for new avatar sites will become reality .maybe a new mobamingle or a new and improved mobion.net .there needs to be competition in avatar online communities sites that can attract over 500.000 members .

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 05-04-2015, 10:36 PM

Hi lady di! Heres hoping your crystal works:)

It was a windy day in the hood. It couldve been donut day, but i had double serving of ice cream last nite. #Pennis anyone. Hey izzy, a pierism! Im loving the book.

Got to do ol desky now. That evil ice cream is calling to me again.

ladydiana
Planet Rock

Old 05-05-2015, 01:08 AM

Have you tried the site Zwinky its an avatar site .Avatars look cool .

---------- Post added 05-04-2015 at 10:13 PM ----------

Hi good evening

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 05-05-2015, 06:11 AM

Ill have to check zwinky out, lady di. I like the name.

So, ive been futzing around with batteries. Mr xs phone went wonky. Got a battery order in.

Actually went into a bank today. Trying to streamline things. When i looked ol, they want you to go paperless. #They really, really want you to. Choices were paperless, or deal with the mess. #Sheesh. They had some rewards thing and i got a cvs gift card. Btw, i do not like citibank. Capital one 360, yes. Gives .75% interest on savings. No minimum, no fees. Its ol bank. #Like

Well its almost the witching hour. #Better beat feet #night

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-05-2015, 08:51 AM

Good morning, Dazzy!
I trust you slept well?
No...the migraines are not a new thing for the BF. His mom had chronic headaches that caused her to vomit often...and his sister is a sufferer, also.
The BF's trigger seems to be when he goes for hours without ingesting any Mt.Dew...his life blood! Lol!
He had been stranded at the Dog Guy's house for 3 hours, then came home and chugged a bunch of Koolaid because we have no way to buy him any soda...no transportation...and walking in the thunderstorms at night is suicidal, not only cuz of lightning, but the highway is DARK!...and drivers tend to drive TOWARD the creatures walking on the side of the road, for some reason! ....been having lots of deer vs car/motorcycle accidents, lately! I think it better to tolerate the headache than to become roadkill! Lol!
He got some soda the next day and felt much better by the evening.
Have you ever tried avocado ice cream? ....I saw it on some cooking show, once, and said "Like, YUM!"
I can't afford avocados even when they are on sale for $1 each...plus the condition and taste just isn't what an avocado used to be like when I was young!
I did live much closer to the source when I was young, too....not requiring the fruit to be shipped halfway across the nation before I could even attempt to buy it!
Y'know....nothing tastes like it did or is supposed to any more! ....even my grandkids (excluding Hope) refuse to eat ground beef!
I am absolutely tickled pink that you are enjoying the book, Dazzy! I was pretty sure you would! Please do look for more titles, for each book is an adventure all its own, though continually being part of the whole story!
I am so glad I read as many of the series as I did, when I could....cuz I can still vividly remember certain things and how my mind's eye saw things when I first read the books some 20 years ago.
I hope you have truly terrific Tuesday, my Friend! !

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 05-05-2015, 02:16 PM

Yup, low 60s today. Ill take it. Its cinco de mayo. That means mexican food, doesnt it. I like taco bell but havent been in years. Went once with mr x and he had fit because it took so long. He refuses to return. And i cant read menus on the wall. Near sighted, you know. Mr magoos my uncle, you know.

Izzy, is bf caffeine or sugar addicted? Mtn dew has some caffeine. Does he drink joe? Ah, so his migraines are hereditary. Theyre such nasty beasts. My grandma and mom had them. Mom took pills. She had the wyatt urp variety too.

No, never had avocado ice cream. Bet its pretty!

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-05-2015, 10:22 PM

Its raining dogs, here, right now...with cats expected to join them throughout the week! Lol!
Our concern for future fire danger had been extinguished by the current fear of flash flooding!
We may even see snow, again, this weekend!
Tis a "joy," this Springtime in the Rockies!....or so they say! Lol!
Well...it could have held off till the BF could work on the Dog Guy's car, now that the parts came in....but, NO!
Nothing easy, this way wanders!
I hope your day has been a good one!

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 05-05-2015, 11:39 PM

Hi izzy! Rain. Hmm, whats that? Ooh, save me a puppy! Heres a creepy thing. Once mr x was driving me home from my folks, two blocks away. He was in a ticked off mood. There was a cat crossing the road. He tried to hit it. I have had lots of experience with him by now. I didnt berate him. You berate him and its pouring water on fire. So, i started donating to animal shelter in his name:)

Im stuffed. It was donut day. Apple fritter for me, chocolate for him. Going to grab joe. Mr x has never made me joe. I never wake up to pot o joe. He doesnt drink it! Naturally.

It was windy and sneezey. Really blustery. Still have that poppins cd in car. Really like it. The 2nd cd is behind the scenes thing. #Dont know about that. My next choice might be this religious marie osmond tape.

I read this mommy blog on twitter. Sure is a foreign world to me. I could count the times i babysat on one hand. Ive never changed a diaper. Never held a baby even. Yet everyone started out as a baby. I had a good childhood, really. My bro and i were wanted. Mr x is one of 5. Hes 2nd oldest. Our families parallel a bit. His dad microbiologist. Mine aerospace engineer. His mom housewife from japan. Mine worked for the state, dmv. But his folks had different culture. Mine were born here. His dads from hawaii, mom from japan. She cant speak english. And mr x blames them both for the misery of his life. Mom was unloving to him. They didnt send him to school. And he had this most unfortunate occurrence. He stuck a knife in a toaster at ten. He was jolted. We think thats where his head took a hit. He was a bad, indifferent student. Hes now estranged himself from his whole family.

No more weird gps chip in crown talk, thank goodness

ladydiana
Planet Rock

Old 05-06-2015, 01:07 AM

It would be cool if a new mobamingle and a sister site mobamingle Jr would be created.Maybe attract the mocospace crowd .We need good new fresh avatar sites

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 05-06-2015, 03:30 PM

Pulled a 13.5 hour all nighter. Of snoozing. I Am part sloth. Dreamt i was flying to another country. But it was like a flying saucer. It was large, room shaped. Windows all around. You could see the buildings outside, so we werent in stratosphere. The capt was in the front. Only a half dozen seats. Too bad i didnt get to see the country i was headed to.

Been reading the tv blurts thread. You guys are funny and clever. #Very entertaining. You know how to pop that aimees droid circuits? On a dark and stormy monday night at midnight, everyone here ping Her name! #WWAD

Its a cleaning day, son. My favorite kind. Dont have to get glammed up. Yesterday was so windy i knew i would have a bad hair day. So i wore a hat! Yet i felt frumpy and not very glittery. I bussed my own shopping cart. Yesterday was donut day. Apple fritter for me, choc for mr x.

Maybe ill cook something? I have this can of spam. Different flavor. Jalapeno? Spaghetti with pieces of spam? This food guy on tv, andrew Zimmerman, eats bizarre foods from other countries. Is this show for little boys? Well, one segment was on spam. And he dislikes it! How could anyone dislike that pale pink gelatinous chunk of goodness?!

Lady di. I hope they saved the avatars of mobamingle. They were choice.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-06-2015, 07:16 PM

I like hearing about Mr.X....he seems very interesting!
I hope he grows out of blaming his parents for his misery...for chances are that his parents only did what they knew how to do...and some parents are born with better parenting skills than others.
He should try to accept what was in the past, for that can't be changed...and take responsibility for his own "today." Only HE can choose to be miserable or not....so, why not choose to find something that makes him happy and laugh in misery's face?
Hope's dad blames his mother for his "trust issues," and I have to keep reminding him that he is a grown up and has to make his own decisions without basing it on what his mother would do....that he is using that as an excuse to continue having the issues and not change...
My extended family is all dead...so, even if I wanted to blame my mom for my frustrating life, I can't get in her face and tell her! ...So, I just try to stay in the "here and now" and just take things as they come... Can't blame dead people for how I feel about the choices I make today!
Has Mr.X been to see a neurologist? Does he take meds every day?
When ya say "hit to the head"...what are his symptoms?
(I am always so curious about such things! Lol!)
When the BF was little, his dad let him touch the wire to the garbage disposal and it caused him to throw the screwdriver across the room and laid him back on the floor!....and his dad laughed and laughed!
(What a dick, huh?!)
So....now, thanks to you, I have that Monty Python song running in my head...."Spam, spam, spam, spam!"
Would you like some spam with your spam, spam and spam? Lmao!
I like the original Spam sliced really thin and fried kinda like bacon.
The jalapeno flavor should be good in spaghetti, I think!
Again...I don't buy Spam often cuz its too expensive...and I could eat a can all to myself! Lol!
The BF got the Dog Guy's car running today, so we are feeling a little better...though the gloomy sky just exudes a depressing mood!
I keep hoping that fixing that car is the first of many things that will go right for a while! ...the hammer has to swing the other way, eventually!
Do you listen to music while you clean?
I used to enjoy ear shatteringly loud metal music when I cleaned....but, nowadays I clean to The Wiggles and the movie Happy Feet being played over and over and over!
(I am sooo happy that we don't receive commercial TV...for Hope's sake!)
"A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down..."....I sure wish I could just point and make stuff jump into their proper places, like Mary does! Lol!
I hope you're having a happy Humpday! & !

Last edited by Inzanebraned; 05-06-2015 at 07:19 PM..

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 05-06-2015, 11:03 PM

Winding down Wednesday. Well, it wasnt half as productive as i wouldve wished, but hey, you go with what you have. I was having my serving of ice cream, cookies n cream when mr x came home. Later when he went outside to check his garden, i was double dipping in the carton. When i heard door, i beat feet.

Vacuumed a fan. The blades were collecting dust. Boiled corn. Took calgon bath. Turned water blue. #Ooh

Sleepy. Lets see, izzy. No, mr x takes no meds. Hes anti pill. In fact he thinks im a bloomin drug addict with my allergy n prozac pills. His head taking a hit from the toaster is only thing i can explain for his wildly unsuccessful career. #Shh. I would never tell him that. In fact i tell him its not what you make, its how much you spend. He probably has A.D.D. Or is that A.D.T? A.T.M.? He cant focus his attention well. And has zero patience. Like 30 jobs. He has these glimmers of intelligence. He has a photographic memory. Hes got this wild quirk. He can take a price of something in the past and tell you what it would cost today. The boy knows his car makes. He wouldve liked to be a forest ranger. And he wouldve looked good in it. He couldve been a model back in the day. He knew a model and she said so. Also, he was quite buff for an asian. He couldve done those gap ads. Anyway, he has learned more lessons living life the harder way. He appreciates things more.

So his sibs who werent shocked. One bro skipped a grade and had good brain. Unfortunately family has cancer gene. He past and hes the youngest. Oldest bro got lymphoma. Dont know how he is as mr x is estranged. That bro is businessman. And the sis is a gosh darn femme fatale. Long black hair, knows how to dress. She does some desky job. So all the sibs had a goal. And mr x wandering from job to job. Hed get mad, bored, then quit.

The flip side to mr x is he can be extremely charasmatic. Solicitous, polite. Jells bells, he even had a higher voice! He gets along very well with women. Hes a cyclist and could pick up other women cyclists. Strangely enough men find him attractive. And hes been propositioned many times. One guy in fancy car started yik yakking to him when mr x on bike in frisco. Well, frisco. Yes i would say mr x has had colorful life. And i havent even got to the part where he was stabbed in the back. In frisco. Well, yeah frisco. Oh sword. And the time mr xs coworker cut the breaks on our truck. I havent even scratched the surface.

Ill turn music on in kitchen for company. I need to dust living room cd. Before i was listening to sherlock. That was mean what bfs dad did to him. Are they in touch at all anymore?

---------- Post added 05-06-2015 at 04:06 PM ----------

Forgot theres another bro. Smart but disliked school. Extreme athlete.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-07-2015, 07:31 AM

Well...letsee....
Attractive, pumped Asian man with a pretty face, biking in San Francisco....getting propositioned by guys....
Imagine THAT! Lmao!
I have been propositioned by a few females....Denver has a large gay, bi and lesbian community, and I guess I look....lesbian?
Lol! ...I have never done the "girlie" look...have always been a tomboy....a STRAIGHT tomboy! Lol!
I am intrigued about Mr. X's stabbing incident. How long ago did it happen?
Nooo....the BF does not contact his dad and his dad doesn't contact him.
The Princess (the BF's sister who, apparently, can do no wrong in her father's eyes) did text the BF a happy birthday...and he has called and talked to his dad's neighbor...so somebody will let us know when his dad dies or had a stroke or something.
I find it heartbreaking that they both refuse to agree to disagree on things and show each other some love...a father and a son!
But, his dad did and has said some unforgivable things...the BF claims he has no father.
What I think that is even sadder is the fact that if I weren't in the BF's life, I'm pretty sure that they would have reconciled by now...or most of those hateful actions prolly would never have occurred!
BF says he woulda hated his dad whether I was with him or not...
But I think his dad got extra hateful beCUZ of me...I'm a lot older and will never produce any heirs to his genetic DNA.
His dad wasn't mean....he would say things that hurt a person...then find a way to make it seem like it was supposed to be funny!
I had always chalked it up to senility...till he sold the BF's truck.
That hurt the BF almost as much as his mom dying suddenly!

So...have ya considered renaming your clubhouse to Dazzy's n Izzy's Chat-spot, yet?
I seem to have abandoned my own hangout...choosing to chat with you at your's! Lol!

I hope you have a most lovely Thursday! !

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 05-07-2015, 01:51 PM

Chilly out. Brr. Had another long sleep. Excuse me a moment while i deal with this pink beard. More interesting dreams that have faded into the edifice of time. Going to scout out this new mexican restaurant ill be hitting tomorrow. Ive located it on google, but still.

Morning izzy! Welcome to dazzy n izzys fantasmagorical clubhouse! We're the proprietors, set with seeing everything runs along smoothly with the highest propriety:) members must agree to zee iffy their name. Mr wrong can be mr wizzy, capt kayd capt kizzy. Oh right hes now Pisces. Ok, pizzy. Lady di can be lady dizzy. Our symbol will be a Z. We'll wear it on buttons. Theyll be soft pink couches for taking some zzs. Music from zz top or ziggy azalea.

That is a shame bf and dad cant reconcile. Both want to be right. Thats funny his sis is the princess. Has she brought forth from her room dna appropriate approved baby specimens? Sounds like the dad is passive aggressive. Mean's Sunday best dressed cousin. Family relations. Its not one big happy love in, is it? It seems i dont have much family, just bro. Yet, there are myriad cousins. But how close are cousins, unless you grew up together? And we did grow up with a cousin. Yup, estranged because of squabble. Sometimes its just easier to make friends that have something in common, rather than repairing a family feud.

Mr x had stabbing incident before i met him. He was living in sf and had gone to atm at night. Dumb move. Guy came up and got him twice in the back. Stole his wallet. Ambulance came and he was whisked away. Medics had to cut into his side to insert tubing or something, without anesthesia. He heard them say, we're losing him. Anyway it missed his heart by 1/4". He was young and healthy and recovered fast. Like the next day he released himself and presented himself at work. He was driving trucks then. They were shocked and told him to go home. Hes had no residual effects, and i have learned never approach him from behind and go, boo!

---------- Post added 05-07-2015 at 09:55 AM ----------

Mr x is going to love my new leggings. Its got super hero comic strips on it! I can see batman, robin. Its upside down when i look at it. Mr x has leggings, too. But theyre categorized as cycling wear. He told me i was getting bigger n bigger by the minute last nite. #Humph. He hates it when folks tell him how thin he is. Coworkers, neighbors. He doesnt realize everyone has their set point? #Set, match, and thin

ladydiana
Planet Rock

Old 05-07-2015, 05:49 PM

You should check out the tune in radio app on your phone if you have it . You will find cool radio stations around the world and interesting radio shows like the artsy fartsy show on WBAI New York.

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-07-2015, 08:46 PM

Dazz !!!jUst found ur thread. ♡♡♡

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 05-07-2015, 08:49 PM

Hi capt pizzy! Settle in for a lot of reading:)

---------- Post added 05-07-2015 at 04:36 PM ----------

Yawn. This home buying show is so very boring and tedious. Think ill go to bed to escape. My dreams are more interesting than this.

Need to reorder checks. Im liking the hello kitty one. Which means yet another site to register.

See you on the morrow!

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-08-2015, 06:03 PM

Hmmm...Mr. Wizzer, Capt.Pizzer.....kinda makes em sound like they have bladder issues! Hahaha!
I'm glad that Mr.X didn't suffer any lasting effects of that stabbing....except, of course, the PTSD!
I think I'd be wearing those bicycling rear view mirror glasses all the time so nobody could ever sneak up on me again!
I take it that Mr.X lets words fall out of his face without taking time to think about the possible effects of said words on certain ears?
I mean....its one thing to mention that you're putting on some weight....but to say that you are growing by the minute is SURELY an exaggeration!
*has visions of giant, pink Dazzy towering over houses* LMAO!
Aren't you of Hawaiian descent? Movies and tv always depicts Hawaiians as heavy set people. Is that true in real life?
I used to be so skinny, as a kid, that I always got picked on all the time...got called a walking skeleton more times than I prefer to remember!
Motherhood and age helped me fill out....and then I almost weighed 200 pounds when I quit smoking!....restarted smoking and my weight has evened out to a desirable number.
You tell Mr.X that bigger only means more to hug!! Lol!
I hope ya have a very fine Friday! ....it is gloomy and threatening to snow, here!