lLaraji
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-04-2015, 11:37 PM

I would like something like Arcana Soul.
I would like the art to be realistic, just not anything really deformed, unless they have lil chibi bits and the likes to show comedy.
Be great if the main character was a female who isn't bushy tailed and bright eyed and has a sense to fight for herself. So they may take shoujo out of the lineup but oooo who knows?
Also, can it be set in the modern era? I like modern settings right now, but older eras are cool too. Apocalyptic is also awesome.
Pls helps ;-;
oh and i'm looking for psychological thrillers/psy horror too , i read my first one the other day and it was really good i want to read some more. just recommend me something thats gonna eff me up hahaha
thank u

AuraBarnes
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2015, 03:46 AM

Personally no matter what I'd suggest Fruits Basket if you can ever get your hands on it. But then I love the storyline, and if you're okay with a bit of fantasy thrown in, the artist did pretty good for the age of it, and as there is a vast variety of characters there many one can relate to. The main character isnt so bright eyed and bushy tailed (as the female I mean) as a kind-hearted girl but her two best female characters make up for it. One is psychic and the other is an ex-gang member.

The story IS set in modern times, there is comedy as well and it has its serious moments.

...and did I mention there is a family with 13 "zodiac" members that turn into animals when hugged by the opposite sex.

Sorry if this doesn't fit exactly what you're looking for but it is a recommendation (and a 26 episode anime. this came out LONG before ouran high school host club)

...otherwise look at MONSTER. thats a good psychological thriller.