Briar Rose
Professional Procrastinator
Send a message via MSN to Briar Rose

Old 07-21-2011, 08:00 PM

Welcome to my humble closet. It's still under construction, so please, no posting yet. I welcome comments and helpful critiques, but not right now. So, shoo! Shoo! :feesh:

Post #1 - Welcome Sign

Post #2 - Introduction

Post #3 - Outfits

Post #4 - Outfit Project {Dream Avatar of the Moment}

Post #5 - My "Clickables"

Last edited by Briar Rose; 07-22-2011 at 09:45 PM..

Briar Rose

Old 07-21-2011, 08:01 PM

This is where I shall introduce myself, and give you all a little snippet of who I am. I think it's only fair to warn you know, that I am quite insane. In the most awesome way, I assure you. *twitch twitch*

Last edited by Briar Rose; 07-21-2011 at 08:04 PM..

Briar Rose

Old 07-21-2011, 08:04 PM

This is where my past outfits shall reside. I am very happy about this new feature on Mene, and I fear I shall be using it quite often, since I have avatar ADD and rarely keep an outfit on for more than a few days! This section will later on be divided into subgroups, like street clothing or basic everyday outfits, fantasy things like rainbows and fairies, and copy-cats, as in, trying to recreate a character from a book or movie. I forget what the actual term for that is, but all well! :)

Last edited by Briar Rose; 07-22-2011 at 09:43 PM..

Briar Rose

Old 07-21-2011, 08:06 PM

My outfit projects, or as I call them, Dream Avatars of the Moment, will go here. This can be something I create on the dream avatar creator, or an awesome avatar I saw around Menewsha. I never recreate another users avi without their permission though.

Briar Rose

Old 07-22-2011, 09:49 PM

Because I have other stuff I want to put into my signature, I've decided to make a post just for my clickable pets. I appreciate it if you clicky, and I will return the favor if I see you have a clickable! :D