Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 07-19-2011, 10:10 PM

The year is 25 Era of Space Exporation... Mars has been turned into a planet that is covered by 90 percent water. The ruleing family of the venice city like state known as Atlantis has fled the palace during the Festival of Gatherings... And the king isn't the only person looking for her...

Name: Atlantis
Race: Human

Cabur
Mandalorian

Old 07-20-2011, 04:16 AM

Name: Revion
Race: Human

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2011, 04:28 AM

The princess catches her breath alittle as she stops for an moment once she had gotten far from the palace. She brushes back some of her hair out of her face as she knew she had to change clothes. As what she was wearing she stuck out like an sore thumb. She grabs her bag and opens it up grabbing an small bottle she opens it up pulling out some street clothes like any other would wear. The princess looks around to make sure no one was looking as she changes her clothes and throws away the ones she had in an robot trash can that was coming by.

Cabur
Mandalorian

Old 07-20-2011, 03:16 PM

Revion was working his way around the Venice like city of Atlantis, the nice happy capital city of Mars, as he walked through the crowds of the massive festival he looked around, he didn't know that many people, sense he had just gotten back from an outing the military had run... which is what had given him his cybernetic body. He looked around when a girl bumped into him and fell over. He turned and held a hand out, "I am sorry, please allow me to help you up." he said with a kind tone

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2011, 05:28 PM

It was an good thing she had changed as she gets bumped into and falls over. She winces before looking up at him and blinks. At first she thought he was looking for her and her family. She had gotten seprated from them so they could be anywhere. The princess just hopes they was ok before she looks at him "Thank you.." reaches up and takes his hand as she stands up. "And there is no reason to say sorry it was mostly my fault I wasn't watching where I was going." says trying not to act so royal cause well she couldn't really trust anyone right now knowing there would be people looking especial for her.

Cabur
Mandalorian

Old 07-20-2011, 05:56 PM

The large cyborg looked down at her, if he could he would smile, but he couldn't... so he just looked at her. The unchanging frown upon is face wasn't exactly the best thing. "Are you new around here?" he asked kindly as he pulled her up, "My name is Revion." he said rather politely.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-20-2011, 06:28 PM

(Btw yes I know I am using the same name as city name =P)

Atlanlis knew she couldn't give out her real name cause she figure everyone would know the names of the ruling family. She so thought up another name for her cover "Yes I am new here kinda lost really this place is so big so." smiles gently. The princess grabs her bag from the ground and looks at him "Nice to meet you Revion..I'm Keishara" looking at the cyborg. "I'm on a trip here and I guess I got seperated from my family."

Cabur
Mandalorian

Old 07-21-2011, 03:46 AM

Revion tilted his head and nodded, "Yeah, the festival is a great place to get lost in, where are you from? One of the out lying towns?" he asked as he turned to walk in a diffrent direction, if she didn't follow him, she didn't follow him. If she did, then she did...

Life was her choice, and talking to a random stranger wasn't something she had to do...

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-21-2011, 03:59 AM

The princess really didn't know who could trust. As the person could be working with the king just to send her back. But she also knew she wouldn't be able to surrived here only have alittle credits on her. She nods "Yes.." plays with her hair. She had a hard time trying to think up lies which was the hardest to do but she had to protect her real idenity. Especial from strangers. She knew only a few knew what the family look like she would guess he wasn't one of them. Soon she would follow him. "I do like the festival but this year I just can't enjoy it much I used to. Its kinda hard to explain really."

Cabur
Mandalorian

Old 07-21-2011, 04:49 PM

Revion nodded, "Us boots," he used one of the normal civilian terms for the military soldiers, "would always get time off to come to this, now that I am no longer working for the military... and after what happened a while back... I am just not having fun." he said heading toward a coffee shop that was still open. The shops around the plaza where the main part of the festival was taking place were open, because it was the perfect time to rack up tons of money. "But sense I am the goverments test project for this Cybernetic body, they pay me truck loads. I don't have much else to spend my money on for this month." he said. As they reached the tabel he sat down and one of the masked waitresses, who were getting in on the spirit by dressing up in strange costumes and wearing masks that covered their upper face, came up and asked what they wanted. Revion told her and then looked Keishara, "Keishara, what would you like? I will pay."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-22-2011, 01:22 AM

The princess listens to him and sighs of an relieg to hear he don't work for the military so she was sure about her and her family escaping from the palace. Maybe she could used him to help her reclaim her family's throne. But of course that means she would have to tell who she really is but not infront of other people. Cause she didn't know if there was others that work for the other side or not. She sits down after following to one of the coffee shops and sits down. She nibbles her lip looking over once the waitress came over "Oh just give me an chicken salad with ranch dressing. I'm not that really hungry and also some water." Atlantis looks at him "Yes I have heard about the government experting on humans for cybernetic them."

Cabur
Mandalorian

Old 07-23-2011, 06:39 AM

Revion nodded and grabbed a pen from his pocket as well as a napkin, he doodled on it slightly, "This model is known as the Hecatonchires. After the Greek Myths of the one hundred armed people. I can operate one hundred cybernetic systems at one time." he said before nodding his head as if he was thinking, "I volenteered for it, I was pretty broken when they found me." he said sliding the napkin, folded, to her... "I was a member of one of the special operations teams that worked for the Royal Family. We were to give complete and total loyalty to them. And I did, and still do. I wasn't much of a talkitive one though. And I was replaced shortly after the mission that made me into this." he grunted, as if he care for the replacement. "Thats when I quit. I got bored at the new location. I retired and now I live the good life." he said tapping his fingers on the table.

The note read:
You look nervous, did someone hurt you?