Faithom
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Faithom Send a message via Yahoo to Faithom

Old 08-18-2008, 06:30 AM

|[.F.L.Y.]|

It actually stands for Fai luvs you. <33

|[Shop Status]|

Yep, definitely NOT open now. o slots open; regardless, stick around and chat! =D

|[News]|

Aug. 08, 2008: Shop thread created
Sept. 21, 2008: Shop put on hiatus

|[Samples]|

Visit my dA: http://faithom.deviantart.com
I haven't uploaded anything for a while though, lol. What I'm drawing in this shop will probably look more like these:
x x x
Which were all drawn as freebies during the Celes Paradi event. I suppose I should post some good icons as enticement, however...

I've only done a few pieces of CG in my life, but this is the only one that I'm proud of: x. I'm only willing to offer the CG option to head shots because I only have a mouse. Unless you're up to waiting 6 months for your art... then talk to me. Haha. I could probably use the practice.

To tell you a bit about myself, I'm 18 and a freshman in college. I'm a girl! lol and... I love talking about random things on Mene. I've been on here actively for maybe half a year [I signed up in 2007] after I quit Gaia. I use[d] the same name [Faithom] on Gaia, dA, Dragon Cave, and ... everything I've registered for recently - so if you've ever ran across it, most like it was me. I'm easily obsessed with things [Dragon Cave = latest addiction. Visit my scroll!!!] and I'd love to make some friends from this thread [as I'm trying to get out of my anti-social habits online] so please, feel free to stay and chat even if you're not ordering.

So, if you're interested in ordering, move on to the next post. =D

Last edited by Faithom; 09-21-2008 at 03:45 PM..

Faithom
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-18-2008, 04:47 PM

|[Time Zone]|

I'm in EST. I'm not sure why I think this is important, but I guess for you to know what time I'd be around...? Never expect to see me in the morning, though.

|[Will NOT Draw]|

-Gaian Avatars
-Graphic material
-Hardcore mecha/anthro

I am totally serious about this. No Gaian avatars what so ever. I've had enough of them from my artshop on Gaia. Anything not on the list is up for negotiations, which I guess brings us to the next part...

|[Ordering Method]|

I have serious doubts that the pages in here will whiz by when I'm not around, but just in case that I miss something... if I don't address you/post your order up on the front page within 3 days, post me a reminder or PM me.

Now, the order process:
1. Post this ordering form in here:

HTML Code:
[B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="YellowGreen"]WOAH FAI LOOK HERE! ART ORDER FORM![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]References:[/b]
[b]Item wanted:[/b]
[b]CG?[/b]: Option only available to head shots.

2.We'll do open discussion.
3.Send trade of what you're paying me with once I tell you that I've started on your piece. [unless you don't want to hang around, then send trade right away]
4.I'll post your order in the thread once I'm done, and we'll both confirm trade. Yah?

Most likely what I'd like to talk about is posing, mood, expression, and outfits, especially if you're ordering avatar art. The clothing on Mene is so detailed that most likely I'll be taking some freedom to draw them as what I think they're [which may not be what they really are, lol]. It would help if you could post a list of items that you're dressed in. I might also ask if I could remove items from your avatar. Post any extra information that you'd like to let me know, don't worry about lengthiness of desc. I like taking artistic freedom but at the same time we don't want to leave anything important out now, do we?

To explain the CG option further - I'm not charging extra for the HS for now and I will send you two copies when completed, the cg-ed copy and then the copy of what the order would have looked like regardless.

Dang, someone tell me why the code-box isn't working. Oh well, it doesn't have to look exactly like that but just make sure you capture my attention when ordering, lol.

|[Payment]|

I haven't been on Mene long enough to know the pricing for art, really. So I guess this is one of the things that we'll be discussing? I've seen a conversion ratio of 100K:1K for Gaian gold:mene gold, but I charged pretty low on Gaia anyways so that wouldn't work. I'm looking about 200~300g for a HS, and then double that for a waist-up, and so forth.

|[Misc.]|

Telling me about bribes would make me put your order as a priority order. Here are some items that I'd like to own [that you can bribe/pay me with, lmao]:
EGA Crown, head phones, the other crowns, dove/raven wings and anklets, sword of heaven/hell, horns of nature, Hairpin from Heaven/Hell, Fan of Light, Staff from Heaven/Hell, any of the bows, EGA Black coat, white chocolate dress, paw bag.

I actually don't have a preference for form of payment at the moment, due to my rather small inventory. So if you'd like to pay with items [even ones that are not on the list], bringing it up otherwise I'm going to think that you're paying with pure.

Last edited by Faithom; 08-18-2008 at 05:09 PM..

Faithom
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-18-2008, 04:58 PM

Let's talk...

|[Art Trades]|

Definitely interested. Looking for art of my OC's [Sadame + Chronicles of Sadame gallery on dA]. Go take a look. If there's a character you'd like to draw, I'll gladly provide info.

|[Slots]|

-wish [waiting to be scanned]
-[Pending]
-

|[Progress]|
Or in other words, what I'm working on right now.

-Contest entry for Rawr
-wish's commiss
-Art trade with Iro

|[Completed]|

-Candiie: x/x
-Morwyn: x/x
-Temarigirl: x

|[Other]|

No stealing art, all that good stuff. All rules on Mene applies the same here.

Last edited by Faithom; 08-28-2008 at 08:07 AM..

Faithom
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-18-2008, 05:11 PM

|[Reserved]|

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)
Send a message via AIM to Rawrsaurus Send a message via MSN to Rawrsaurus

Old 08-19-2008, 07:39 PM

Rofl -steals first page post- XD;;

I was said to be allowed to, so yeah.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-19-2008, 08:11 PM

xD Faith, did you happen to forget to fix your title to 'Open'?

Faithom
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-19-2008, 08:17 PM

lol nope. Rawr just said he wanted a post on the first page so I figured that I'd let him post before I opened. XD

I'll go change it now, I suppose.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-19-2008, 08:21 PM

Would any of your bribe items be big enough for a CG bigger than a head?

Faithom
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-19-2008, 08:29 PM

Um... lol I guess lol most of them would? The one I want most right now are the crowns and the raven/dove wing items though. XD

Be forewarned - I procrastinate on CG's lol.

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 08-19-2008, 08:36 PM

Do want.

Faithom
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-19-2008, 08:42 PM

Heeeey what's up?! Haven't seen you since Rawr's thread. XD

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 08-19-2008, 08:47 PM

Cause my real life is a mucho busy one right now. xD I've been stalking and waiting for this, though. ;D

Faithom
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-19-2008, 08:53 PM

LOL. XD I'm so flattered.

I wish I could be busier in RL... almost? It's a blessing that I don't really have anything to do hahahaha.

I have to go to starbucks and hang out with my friends tonight. o_o Don't know how much I'll be on lol.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 08-19-2008, 08:55 PM

Your art is awesome. xD It makes me too afraid to enter Rawr's contest~. I'm still working on my entry for Yume like all day long, anyway. >_@;

xD I wish I had less to do. And we don't have starbucks around here. O: But have fun.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-19-2008, 10:39 PM

@ Faith - xD I've got the Horns of Nature and an Anklewings Set...? What could those get me separately and together?

Candiie
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-20-2008, 12:59 AM

WOAH FAI LOOK HERE! ART ORDER FORM!
Username: Candiie
References: Hikaru
Item wanted: not sure about this part but. waist up sketch? 400g + tip?
CG?: no thanks C: <3
EDIT: he's a guy. lol. XD

Last edited by Candiie; 08-21-2008 at 08:46 PM..

Existentialism
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Existentialism

Old 08-20-2008, 02:46 AM

I love your art <333

I've always lurked at your shop on gaia but never got around to ordering XDD

Faithom
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2008, 03:18 AM

XD Starbucks was fabulous... one of my friends who will be leaving for college also dropped by. I'm going to miss him like crazy. T_T Now I think about not seeing him for 4 months at least it makes me want to cry.

But enter Rawr's contest anyways! =D LOL don't worry about me... I'm not even close to getting an entry done yet... -just finished my friend's pantheress pic today-

@Existentialism: lol really? I think I'm really into lurking too. LOL I keep looking in other artists' shops but I'm always too scared to talk to them.

@Dystopia: A lot? lol I don't know how much they're worth... is there anything like tektek for Mene? Do you know?

@Candiie: is Hikaru the boy or the girl lol? This probably sound pretty stupid but I've read mangas with people of both genders bearing that name.

Edit: LOL nm. Just got it that it's the girl. Hahahah. I feel retarded lol

Last edited by Faithom; 08-20-2008 at 03:26 AM..

temarigirl
*^_^*

Old 08-20-2008, 03:28 AM

Username:temarigirl
References: http://temarigirl12.deviantart.com/art/Oc-Lina-95078601
Item wanted:Eh?Well,waist up sketch and i offer Glacial Circlet
CG?:no thank you

Username:temarigirl
References: http://temarigirl12.deviantart.com/art/Oc-Leon-95078388
Item wanted:waist up sketch and i offer Glacial Circlet
CG?:no thank you

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-20-2008, 03:28 AM

@ Faith - Yeah. MAC. Go check the Avatar Forum to download it.

Existentialism
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-20-2008, 03:35 AM

Yeah really :sweat:
I finally got the courage to ask shigatsu-san for art. XD

Faithom
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2008, 03:36 AM

Daaang lol I was really trying to avoid downloading the MAC. Does it tell you the general price of the items too? I guess I should just visit the Exchange forum... and... venture into the Mene world. o.o

@Temarigirl: Question. Um are you offering a circlet for each or both? lol. And since I'm probably doing Hikaru I only have 1 slot left. >.<

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-20-2008, 03:37 AM

@ Faith - Yes, but I'm not sure if its always accurate.

Faithom
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2008, 03:55 AM

Alright, off for the download right now.

@Existentialism: Shigatsu-san? Sounds familiar... Hm. But I don't really know that many people on Mene though.

Existentialism
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-20-2008, 04:03 AM

Oh She's actually on gaia ^^

She's in a joint thread named God Is A Girl.
I think O-o