Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-03-2012, 12:28 AM

Italy smiled happily at Ludwig. "What are you looking for Germany?" He asked, looking around as well. "Japan left early this morning to see his brother China if that's who you're looking for." Italy didn't know about Germany's dream, so he didn't know that the man was looking for a baby Italy. He nodded when he was told there'd be no jogging. "I-I'm sorry, but I can't work out today.." He said, looking down after handing Germany a plate. He didn't want to offer an explanation, but then a young child walked in, crying and sporting a busted knee. "I-I got a boo boo." The child cried. He looked a lot like Italy, only much smaller. Italy picked the child up and held him on one hip. "It will be ok." He insisted, rubbing the child's hair and sitting him up on the counter. He knew Germany must be startled to see a child that looked like he could be Italy's baby, but he knew he could explain. "This is my brother's son, my Nephew. He asked me to take care of him for a couple of days, so I kind of have a lot on my plate for now." He fixed the boy's knee with a colorful bandaid before kissing his cheek and feeding him some of the bacon. "I hope you don't mind. I didn't have much of a choice." He frowned, then turned to the child. "I love my nephew...I'm just...a really bad babysitter." The boy was laughing. "Uncle Feliciano still acts like a child too." He explained to Germany.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~
Send a message via MSN to Tsukasa Usa-chan

Old 06-03-2012, 01:03 AM

Germany in the middle of taking a sip of coffee, black for none of the coffee in this are even compared to the strong stuff he was used to, nearly choked on it. Sputtering and coughing up a storm he openly stared at the child, now this was odd if he hadn’t know himself better he would have thought he was psychic, as it was he had a strong sense of déjà-vu. Once he had successfully managed to stop his coughing bout he welcomed the child. It was still weird to see a child Italy after the dream he had had but… no still weird. “Ja welcome we are glad to have you here kleine, would you like to come grocery shopping with me later?” Although Germany looked large and intimidating he actually had a soft spot for children, it was probably why he put up with Italy so well. “We can even stop by for ice cream afterwards, Italy you come too we can make it a nice little day out don’t you think? And don’t you worry about the babysitting part I don’t mind helping… some kids can be scared of me…” he shrugged and ate a few bites of his breakfast, many people steered clear of Germany, it wasn’t like he tried to chase them off they were just naturally scared of him. It bothered him, but then he did nothing to try and fix it so it was partially his fault as well.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-03-2012, 01:19 AM

Italy was still stroking the child's hair when Germany spoke. "My name is Milano." The boy explained. "Are you mister Germany? Uncle Feliciano wasn't kidding when he said you were handsome." Italy turned a few shades of red and spun around to continue cleaning up were he'd cooked. He squeezed Milano's hand in a hope he'd understand to shut up. "My papa says you're an asshole. He said you have no personality and you're just trying to get Uncle Feli's virginity." Italy stopped abruptly and sqeaked. "Milano! It doesn't matter what your papa says! We don't use that kind of language, and Mr.Ludwig is not trying to do that...do you even know what that means?" Feliciano was rather shaken that his brother would talk to his child about a thing like that. "Of coarse I know what that means. It means he wants to touch you all over and make you scream." Again, Italy froze. "No!" he smacked Milano's hand and picked him up, taking him in another room. He was fairly certain Germany couldn't hear them. "Milano, please..stop! Mr.Ludwig is a good man and I really like him ok? He's not trying to do what your dad try's to say he is. Don't talk about that in front of him ok? It's rude." He took his little nephew back out and refuses to make eye contact with Germany. "Forgive that little...talk.." Italy said softly, then turned to take the apron off and hang it up. "My brother has some..string views...he doesn't take the time to get the truth. He just assumes."

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-03-2012, 01:37 AM

Calmly Germany listened to the child talk, it was nothing he hadn’t heard before he knew just what Italy’s brother thought of him, last time he visited he had been sure to let Ludwig know. Although, it was rather disconcerting to hear it come out of such a young lad who probably didn’t even understand what he was talking about in the first place. It proved well for Italy’s parenting skills when he took the child out of the room to give him a talking to, in the time that took Germany finished his food so that by the time they came back Ludwig was already picking up his plate and setting it in the sink along with his mug he had drained of the last few drops of coffee. “It’s alright Italy I’ve already hear d all of it from your brother it’s nothing new” he shrugged grabbing his coat and an umbrella from a stand near the door. “I’m going to head out and get some groceries stay out of trouble” his invitation to them was conveniently forgotten as he headed out walking the fifteen minutes to the local market. Instead of just meat he had learned enough to know that not everyone liked it as much as he did, so while he still picked up a bunch of meat he also picked up pasta and vegetables. On the way home he stopped by the bakery where he got into a very long conversation with the owner about Italy, she held her curiosity yesterday but couldn’t contain it so he told her exactly what they were and in a fit of hurt what the child had said. Her sympathetic gaze was all he needed, that and the gentle pat on his hand. He bought some of Italy’s favorite desserts before leaving and heading home.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-03-2012, 01:56 AM

Italy sighed as Ludwig left. "Alright. What do you want to do today?" He asked his nephew. "Papa told me you were a cross dresser until you hit puberty." He said and Italy sighed. "Yes. I was thought to be a girl." He answered and the child smiled in a way that made Feliciano know he was in for torture. "Do you still have the little maid's dress?" Milano asked, his grin widening. "I..I have the last one, but it won't fit you if that's what you're asking." Milano shook his head. "Not me. You." Italy was slightly horrified. "What!? No! I can't put it on! Besides, that was long ago. I'm sure it's to small by now." Milano looked close to tears. "I'll tell papa you were mean to me!" He demanded and Italy shook his head. "Ok, but I'm taking it off so Mr.Ludwig doesn't see ok? I don't need him thinking in some sort of homo." Milano laughed. "But you are a homo. Papa said so." Italy groaned. "But Germany doesn't need to know that!" He snapped and Milano busted into tears at Feliciano's tone. "Waaa!" The child wailed and Italy ran to his closet, stripping himself and throwing on the maid's uniform, complete with stockings and a garter belt. "Milano! Look at uncle Feliciano!" The little city looked at him and giggled. "You're legs are shaved?" Italy blushed. "Y-Yes..." He hadn't remembered the dress being so short. It still got in the waist, but it came up to his mid-thigh because he'd grown up some. "If Mr. Germany sees you like that, I think he'll die of high blood pressure or something." Italy blushed again. "That's not what I was thinking, but I still need to redress." Milano crossed his little arms. "No! You clean up first." Italt did as he was told and felt something leather hit him in the rump. "Ve?!" He sqealed and turned to see Milano was holding a whip. "to work you lazy slob!" He yelled and Italy shook his head, but turned to do as was commanded. His brother certainly had raised a brat.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-03-2012, 02:09 AM

If Germany was surprised to come home and find Italy in a little maid’s dress with a child ordering him around the house holding a whip no less he didn’t say anything. Neither Italy nor the child even noticed the large man shaking rain water off his umbrella as he stood on the stop clutching a few bags filled with groceries. Setting the bags on the table he slipped his jacket off and silently closed the door behind him. His eyebrow arched at the tone of the bratty child, he wasn’t surprised to find Italy’s brother had raised such a monster. Striding across the room he simply plucked the whip from the child and snapped it against his own hand not even flinching when it left a red welt. “Excuse me but did I miss something here?” he asked when the child turned on him in shock. “Since when did we get a maid?” his anger boiled under the surface showing in his eyes, he didn’t care if this brat liked him, didn’t care what Italy’s brother would do, the child wasn’t going to get away with treating someone like that and Italy had listened to him, he glowered at the pair of them displeasure written on his face. “Italy what is the meaning of this?” he asked folding the whip up and sticking it in his pocket. The child looked uncomfortable now, good. “Come with me lad I think we have some things to discuss. I’ll talk to you later” he growled at Italy, picking the astonished child up by the scruff of his collar he walked out into the rain taking him to the gym where they could talk privately.
“So what was that scene I just walked in on?” he asked in a deadly quiet voice barely concealing his anger.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-03-2012, 02:23 AM

Milano wasn't really afraid of Ludwig. He'd heard way to much about how wonderful and sweet he was from Feliciano, and how weak and stupid he was from his father. He simply glared back as Germany looked at them both with distaste. He could see his uncle was about to cry and he snickered. Italy had a few welts on his backside and his legs and he quivered just like any child would after getting a whipping. "G-Germany...I can explain!" He insisted, but Ludwig didn't seem to want to see him at the moment.

Once in the gym, Milano simply crossed his arms. "Uncle Feli and I were playing a game. I was the master and he was my slutty house maid." The child explained simply. "His was a maid whore for a really long time actually. Didn't you know he worked for Mr.Austria? He was much smaller then. Papa told me he did a lot of work around the house for Mr.Austria. It sounds kind of fun to have a servant." He wanted to get Italy in trouble, because the boy liked to see his uncle cry. It was amusing to him. "Papa says that Uncle Feli was a personal concubine for Mr.Austria and kept him company kn those cold nights when Mr.Austria needed a vigorous young slut." The child looked innocent, staring up at Germany.

Italy slid to the floor, holding himself in a curled up position on the floor. He hated this. He hadn't wanted Germany to find him half naked and looking like a transvestite. Japan walked in and simply looked at Italy curiously. "Are you ok?" He asked and Italy shook his head. "I have to go." He insisted and pulled on a coat, not bothering to change out of his dress. "Um...Should I tell Germany? Why are you going in the rain?" Italy refused to let Japan see his face. "Just tell him my brother will be here for the child in a few days. I have to find someone." He took off out of the house and didn't look back.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-03-2012, 02:41 AM

“Oh?” was all Germany said, the innocent face wasn’t about to fool him, the child’s inner monster had already shown through and once freed it couldn’t be put away or masked behind a sweet smile and wide brown eyes. It was hard to believe someone who looked so much like sweet, happy Italy could be so cruel, it was clear who the kid was modeling himself after. “A maid whore huh? If like you said having a servant is really that much fun maybe I should make you my servant, here let’s practice now” reaching into his pocket he pulled out the whip sliding it through his fingers. What the kid really needed was a spanking a good talking to and to get as far away from his father as possible that man was horrible. “So let’s play I’m the master and you are my servant let’s see how you like it” the kid looked a little surprised now, he had imagined Germany as a weakling his father had given him reason to expect nothing less, but the tall imposing figure before him glowering down at him was more than a little intimidating, stepping back a few steps he looked up at him wide eyed a little scared now. “I’m no servant only weak pathetic people like Italy are servants” he said puffing up his chest and showing his bravado. Shaking his head Germany ignored the child. “Listen kid I’ve decided something you won’t be staying here anymore I really don’t care what your father said, you’re in the next package being sent to Austria I hear he’s looking for a new whore maid, you look like you’ll fit that bill exactly” he said smiling darkly.

Japan sloshed through the mud to the gym opening the door without an invitation, if he was concerned about the scene he said nothing, "Italy is gone" was all he said, having done his job he turned and went back inside planning on a nice long hot bath to soak in.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-03-2012, 02:58 AM

Milano sighed at Germany. "I don't think Mr.Austria wants a child silly man. He needs someone like Feli." He said, completely dropping the uncle. He didn't really respect Italy that much. "I'm not a good servant. I would think you'd already have taken advantage of that loser Uncle of mine. My papa says that I'm going to take his place and I'll make a better Italy than Feliciano ever could." The child seemed very sure that what his father said was truth. He looked at Japan as the dark haired man walked in. He was angry to find his uncle was gone. "No! He cannot leave me here! See! He's such an irresponsible twit." He seemed angry, just like his father, though he looked more like Italy in his features.

Italy ran all the way to Austria's house, glad that Germany had made him get strong enough to run like that. He knocked on the door and flung himself into Austria as soon as the man answered the door. "Please. Give me a job and a place to stay." He cried and Austria pushed him back a little, staring at the short maid dress. "Not dressed like that. Come with me." Austria tool Italy by the hand and tool him to the servant's quarters. He was given a longer, better fitting dress that came down the way it should have. He looked more modest and certainly like a woman. He clung to Austria and cried a bit before the man asked what was wrong with Italy. Italy explained that Germany didn't want him anymore and Austria frowned, feeling pity for his former maid. "You start work now Italy. I'll give you a place to live and I'll feed you." Italy started on chores, still crying and clutching the broom tightly with both hands. He felt as gloomy as the storm that was outside. He then picked up the phone and called his brother, telling the man to pick up his kid at Germany's.

Milano jumped as Romano busted into the gym. "I'll kill that little shit!" Romano cursed as he walked in. "Tell my useless brother to take care of my kid and he runs off to Austria. Damned idiot!" He kicked the wall and plucked his child up. "You!" He pointed at Germany hatefully. "If he ever comes back, tell my fool of a brother that I never want to see his useless carcass again!" He took his child and left in a flurry of cussing and anger.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-03-2012, 03:15 AM

Germany was never happier to see the back of someone then he was to see the back of Romano as he walked out the door although he did want to give it a good hard kick. The only thing Romano had been good for was giving Germany the whereabouts of Italy. Standing up he headed back inside, Japan was nowhere to be seen he was lounging in the tub completely unaware of anything that had transpired over the past few days, or if he was aware he didn’t care, or at the very least didn’t say anything. Changing into new dry clothes Germany grabbed his coat and an umbrella and left the house, there was no rush Italy wasn’t about to leave Austria’s place and didn’t even know Germany knew where he was. No doubt he was ashamed of the things that had transpired, ashamed to have been caught in a short maid dress being whipped around by a child. The kid was lucky his father had come Germany had been seconds from tossing him over his knee and giving the boy a spanking the likes of which would teach him a lesson. That child knew nothing of anything, which was due to his weakling of a father whose large mouth, was going to get him killed and he hoped he was the one to take care of the damn idiot.

Rapping his knuckles smartly on the door he waited in the pouring rain until Austria himself came and opened the door, surprised to find the soaking wet country on his stoop. “May I help you Germany?” he asked politely frowning as he believed it Germany didn’t want Italy around anymore so what was he doing here? “I think there has been a misunderstanding I have come to bring Italy home, and apologize for giving him the wrong impression” he said coming into the lovely home at Austria’s insistence once the man came to understand the situation, the entire story was explained over tea held in Austria’s parlor. Germany wasn’t much of a tea drinker but he did enjoy the snacks. “So you see Austria I would like to bring Italy home with me”

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-03-2012, 03:29 AM

Hungry watched Italy sweep up the kitchen, wiping his eyes as he continued to cry. She took the broom and pulled him into a hug, kissing his cheek. "It's ok Italy dear, I'm sure things will work themselves out. I can't see anyone being angry with you for long." She took him upstairs and put him to bed, making sure he went to sleep before going back down stairs.

Austria laughed when he heard what this child had said. "I'll have you know Italy was no whore. He simply did chores around the house. He was only a child and the dress was much longer on him then." He explained. He was slightly amused by how stupid Romano's child was. "So you want to take him back home with you? Alright, I can't stop you, but you'll have to take him of his own will. I won't allow you to force him to leave."

Hungry walked in and started to speak. "I put Feliciano to bed because...oh..Hello Germany." She said upon seeing the large country. "What are you doing here at this hour? Did you come to check on Italy? He's ok, I put him to bed because he seemed upset. He really likes you." She frowned a little. "Why don't you want him anymore? I think he's a good boy." Austria looked at her and smiled. "Bring him here. It was a misunderstanding. Mr.Ludwig wants Italy to return with him."

Austria went up and woke Italy, making him start his crying again. "Now, now, someone has come to take you home. It's all ok." Italy sobbed again. "w-who? I'm sure Romano is mad at me too." She laughed. "No, it's Mr.Germany. He didn't want you to leave." She helped Italy down the stairs, then took him into the room were the other two were sitting and talking. Italy took one look at Germany and busted, turning into a mess of emotions.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-03-2012, 03:42 AM

Germany passed a hand over his eyes, he was really horrible with crying people he never knew how to deal with them, sure he should be used to them by now because Italy cried so much but that still didn’t make it any easier. “Ja of course I wouldn’t try to force Italy home it’s his own choice just as it was coming to live with me in the first place. Although he didn’t really let me have a choice he sorta just barged right on in and made himself at home… not that I mind really I enjoy having him” he was running his mouth he knew that but it was to cover the awkward silence and give Italy a chance to compose himself. He had thought about going and hugging him but dismissed it quickly, affection was weakness he might have done it if he and Italy were alone but he wasn’t about to do it in front of Austria and Hungry. They wouldn’t seem him acting weak. But even still he stood up and took out a handkerchief using it to dab at Italy’s red eyes. “Come now Italy no more crying will you come home with me?” he asked trying out a small smile that sort of fell short, but his eyes showed more than he ever knew how to express.

Austria watched the interaction with curiosity, he was pretty certain the young man would go back with Germany. The large country actually seemed to have some affection for Italy, it was rare to see that. Looking over at Hungry he wasn’t surprised to see her smiling, a small smile she seemed to know something none of the men in the room did must be a girl thing he thought shaking his head as he turned his attention back to the pair.

“Please come back with me Italy, it would be too quiet at home without you. Think about it me stuck with Japan? We would be lucky to say five words to each other a week” it was the truth most of the conversation was supplied by Italy, with him gone the house would seem so empty and although Italy could drive him up the wall he still wanted him home. “I would like you to come back with me Italy, I would miss you” he mumbled the last part coloring a light pink at the confession.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-03-2012, 03:59 AM

Italy wrapped his arms around Germany as the country started to wipe away his tears. He didn't say anything, he just stood there, hugging Ludwig like he hadn't seen him in years. Austria had always know Italy was a weakling, but he also knew he was still kind of like a child and needed affection. Austria himself couldn't supply the young man with something like that. He was to cold and though he cared about Italy, he couldn't show it very well. He knew Hungry had always been really good with Italy, but it seemed Ludwig was even better with the small, annoying country. Italy finally let go and sniffled a little, no longer crying. "C-Can I go Mr.Austria?" He asked, looking at his former master. "Yes Italy. In fact, it might be good of you went back to live with Germany. I can't take time to take care of you all the time. Besides, I don't want to have to work around what you like to eat. You're really picky." Austria lead both men out and got a carriage for them. "I don't want you walking home in the rain. It's night too." He helped Germany and Italy in. "Germany, remember that Italy had a shitty immune system. He shouldnt be out in the rain to much. He could get pneumonia."

The driver of the carriage started off towards Germany's house, and Italy gradually moved closer to Germany until he was practically ontop of him. "I didn't want to stay away. You just...seemed so disgusted with me.." He was about to start crying again, so he just shut up. As soon as he got himself together he spoke again. "He threatened to tell Romano I was mean to him if I didn't play his silly game. I don't like it when Romano gets mad at me." his voice cracked and he laid his head on the side of the carriage door. "I guess now he's mad at me anyway." He said sadly.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-03-2012, 04:26 AM

After thanking Austria for letting them use the carriage and assuring the equally cold country that he would be sure to keep an eye on Italy and make sure he didn’t get sick he got into the carriage beside the young man he had come after. Once the carriage door closed with a soft snap and they were off Germany dropped his guard and relaxed back against the seat. Truth be told he didn’t like many people and while he was never rude to them he wasn’t at ease around them either. It was only around Italy really that he felt most at ease, aside from being alone that is. “Who gives a ratten esel if that arshloch is mad at you? He doesn’t even deserve to lick the mud off your boots Italy” he said finally giving vent to his anger, anger that had been boiling under the surface for awhile now. Grumbling under his breath he called Romano a few other choice words and finally dropped into silence staring or more like glaring out the window of the carriage at the falling rain hard to see in the dark. He pretended not to notice as Italy scooted closer and closer until he was nearly on his lap, without a word he wrapped one arm around Italy’s slender shoulders finally showing him a little affection something he would never do in front of anyone else, Germany was a private man by nature and didn’t like showing affection in front of other people almost as a rule. “I could never be disgusted with you Italy, you have a hard time saying no, and most people take advantage of you, it’s why you need me to look after you. I don’t take advantage of you. If only the boy had asked you to work out, you would have been able to get out of that” he joked just to see if Italy would smile. Slipping his fingers under Italy’s chin he tilted it up so Italy looked him in the eye. “Listen Italy I could never be disgusted with you I…” the end of his sentence was lost as the carriage came to a sudden stop and the driver told them they were home. Detangling himself from Italy Germany helped the country down and into the house.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-03-2012, 04:40 AM

Italy simply frowned when the things were said about his brother. "But...Grampa Rome likes him better." He said softly, feeling a pain in his chest at the thought that he wasn't as good as his sibling. He'd always been the weaker, more childish one of the two. It was beginning to show that people seemed to like Romano a deal better than Feliciano. He was more than happy when Germany wrapped an arm aroun him. He'd needed to be held and there was no better person for the job than Germany. The man was strong and Italy felt good when he was around him, like nothing could ever hurt him as long as he was in Germany's arms.

Italy's breath hitched as Germany's fingers lifted his chin to stare into shimmering blue eyes. He was enticed, and knew with no doubt now that he was in love with Ludwig. It had been troubling him for a whole now, because he hasn't been sure about his own feelings, but this verified it for him. He was hoping that his ally would kiss him, but as the carriage stopped, Ludwig simply let go and got out. It was good to know that Germany wasn't disgusted by him though. He took Germany's hand as they walked into the house and Japan stated at them silently, not saying a word as was typical. Italy was worn out at this point and he leaned up, kissing Germany's cheek softly. "I'm going to bed." He said and trudged up the steps. He slipped into one of Germany's shirts which looked like a dress on him and he laid down in Germany's bed before closing his eyes.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-03-2012, 05:08 AM

Japan and Germany stared at each other for a long moment, more was said in that silence then many people said in a conversation. In Japan’s gaze he saw acceptance and understanding, or at least he thought he read that Japan was like him and not like him at the same time Japan was a lot more unfeeling. Japan read love in Germany’s gaze and knew Germany wasn’t even aware of it, smiling inwardly he nodded his head at Ludwig in a silent goodnight. Germany bowed his head and headed down the hallway towards his own room, only to grab some clothes and headed towards the bathroom to shower. Once out of view of everyone including Italy he scrubbed his hand over his face sighing, Italy had dredged up a whole load of feelings he wasn’t even sure how to wrap his mind around. He had been seriously close to kissing Italy and telling him things he had never said to another human being before.

After his shower he headed into bed, he wasn’t surprised to see Italy curled up in his bed, he expected no less. Though he was rather surprised by Italy wearing his shirt to bed, the shirt was overly large on him but it was rather cute. Shrugging he slipped into bed beside the sleeping Italy, like the night before he curled an arm around him and nuzzled his soft hair before drifting off into sleep.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-03-2012, 05:19 AM

Italy was still awake when Ludwig slipped into the bed beside him, but he pretended to be asleep. He waited for Geemany to cuddle him and then he smiled, happy that he could have at least this much from the man he was in love with. He fell asleep eventually and had a horrible dream, one that made him wake up instantly. He was up all night after that and he got up early in the morning, showering and getting ready to face the day. He made food just like yesterday, only this morning their we're sausages. Japan came in for food first, and Italy served him with a sleepy smile. Japan didn't say anything about Italy's tired looking eyes or the indicators that the young man hadn't slept very well. Japan almost never asked about things. Italy yawned and went back to the food, cooking enough for Germany to have a generous portion. He sang as he cooked, making Japan smile at him. The Asian man could see that Italy was just as in love with Ludwig as the German was with Italy.

Italy didn't want Germany's food to get cold, so he went into the bedroom and pounced on him, straddling him in a way that most would've found inappropriate. "Germany! Wake up Germany! Food is waiting for you." He messed with the man's hair and pulled on his cheeks so he'd be annoying enough to make Ludwig get up. "Then we can train. It's a pretty day today."

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-03-2012, 05:40 AM

Germany opened one bleary eye his cheeks were flushed being out in the rain the day before had made him sick. It was quite unusual for Germany to get sick but unknown to everyone he hadn’t been feeling so hot lately and the rain was the final thing that had pushed him over the edge, grunting he closed his eyes falling back against the pillows. “Let’s skip training today okay Italy?” it was a testament to how unwell he felt that he would consider giving up training. Sighing he opened one eye to look up at the concerned Italy, “I’m sure by tomorrow I’ll be fine, I just need to sleep it off ja?” without another word he lay back and was soon asleep, his breath was coming in soft gasps and he coughed in his sleep his cheeks flushing even more. If Italy were to check his forehead he would find a fever.

His dreams were odd, filled with strange pictures and in one Italy was wearing the frilly pink apron again taking care of him, in another it was a cute nurses uniform. But in all of his odd visions Italy took main stage if he saw anyone else it was in the background. He woke up again after a few hours of sleep unsteadily he sat up rubbing his aching head. He didn’t want anyone looking after him anyway he was a strong man he could take care of himself.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-03-2012, 05:57 AM

Italy was more than a little worried to see Germany sick. He slid off of him, not wanting to make things worse for his sick friend. He knew the man must be feeling terrible to not want to even train. "It's ok. You sleep for now ok?" He left the room and went to fix some chicken soup for Germany. He loved the man so much, and the thought of him being unhealthy had him worried. He finished the soup and put some in a bowl for the sick man. When he walked back in the room and saw Germany sitting up, he sat the bowl on the bedside counter and glared at Germany. "You need to rest! No getting up unless it's to pee." He fluffed up Ludwig's pillows sk he could sit up, but still be coushioned. He sat on the bed beside Germany and got a spoonful of soup, blowing on it since it was hot. Once it was cooled down, Italy forced Germany to eat it, not giving a damn if he wanted to or not. He wanted this guy to get better. "This soup sould make you sleep good. It's warm and it has chicken broth, so I'm hoping it will make you feel good." He placed a hand on Ludwig's head. "Oh! Germany! You have a fever. You poor man. Why didn't you tell anyone that you were feeling bad before?" He asked, knowing there was no way this had come over night. He continued to feed Ludwig like a baby until the soup was gone. He then dabbed his mouth with a napkin and kisses his cheek, catching the side of his mouth also, though that could be played off as an innocent accident. "Sleep ok? If you want more soup or anything, call me."

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-03-2012, 06:18 AM

Opening his mouth to protest being taken care of like a child just left him open for a mouthful of soup, it was good soup too Italy could certainly cook. Giving into the inevitable Germany gave himself over to Italy’s care. “I didn’t tell anyone because I didn’t think anything of it…” he stopped for a moment as a fit of coughing seized him, once he could talk again he felt tired and sank back against the pillows glad for Italy’s soup and gentle care. “I don’t usually get sick so this surprises me as much as it does you. I’m sure I’ll be fine by tomorrow.” He felt very cold despite the fact that Italy said he had a fever, he probably would have focused more on the soft kiss that accidentally caught his mouth but his mind was in a muddle, sinking back under the covers he curled up in them still not feeling warm enough. He knew that he probably shouldn’t be piling the blankets on when he had a fever but he couldn’t help it he felt so cold. “Italy….” He called a little hoarsely, he was going to see if Italy would lay with him, he could certainly use the body heat and he figured he slept so well with Italy every night it would help to have him in bed with Germany. “Could you lay with me? I feel really cold” he shivered, it was perfect timing though he hadn’t purposely done it.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-03-2012, 06:26 AM

"I could've made it better before it got this bad. Tell me next time you don't fell good ok?" He fixed the blankets around Germany, making sure they were all around him to keep him warm. He heard a crash of thunder and knew it was raining again. It really bothered him that Germany was so sick. He laid a cold rag over his forehead and then listened as he called for him. Germany's voice sounded weak and he frowned. "I guess it couldn't hurt." He laid down and snuggled up against Ludwig to help warm him. He knew he'd regret this later. Italy had a really weak immune system, and he'd no doubt get exactly what Germany had by tomorrow. "Tell me if you're uncomfortable." Feliciano hummed as he rubbed Germany's back. "Sleep now so you can get better." He sang softly in order to help put Germany to sleep. He was starting to feel a little sleepy himself since he hadnt exactly slept last night. He moved his hand from Germany's back to stroke his hair in a soothing way.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-03-2012, 06:38 AM

The soft singing and gentle stroking of his hair soon lulled Germany to sleep, he never would have asked Italy to sleep with him if he had been in his right mind, but he wasn’t exactly thinking clearly. Italy’s body warmth was exactly what he needed anyway, curling himself around Italy’s warmth he was soon dead asleep his face relaxed. When he woke up he was feeling a bit better, not much but some enough to think a little clearer anyway. He frowned when he saw Italy in bed with him, he remembered asking but now he was berating himself for that. He shouldn’t have asked Italy to lay with him, now he was sure to get sick himself and it would be all Ludwig’s fault, it was too late now. Since Italy was asleep he decided to take advantage of that and brushed a soft kiss over his forehead before settling back against his pillow to go to sleep. The light kiss was his way of saving thank you for taking care of me, he would be sure to thank Italy later but still it was nice to get to show some affection without being caught for it. He didn’t dream this time around, well he did but only once and he didn’t remember it. It was of Italy and him walking around the park. It was a sweet little date ending in a kiss. Germany would never remember the dream but when awake he would be seized with the urge to go to the park with Italy. Maybe they could when he was better he mused yawning, Italy was still asleep Germany was feeling better, his fever had broken though he still had a cough and felt weak.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-03-2012, 06:48 AM

Italy fell asleep shortly after Ludwig and stayed asleep most of the day. When he woke he was shivering and he couldn't stay warm. "I hate my immue system." He muttered, knowing this was the start of him getting really sick. He looked at Germany who seemed to be feeling better and was awake. He pulled himself up from the bed and coughed violently, a sound that came from deep in his chest. He staggered to the kitchen and got a few pills that he always took when he got sick. The good thing was, this would help him get better by tomorrow. The bed thing was that since he took these pills, his immue System never got a chance to get stronger. He brought one of the pills to Ludwig too. "Here. Take this so you can get better quicker." with that he laid back down and curled back up into Germany. He smiles a little from the great feeling. "You're so strong." He said sleepily, lazily running a finger over Ludwig's ripped chest. "It's weird to think we're both men, but our bodies feel so different. Mine is smaller and really girly. Is that a bad thing? That means I suck at defending myself huh?" He was just talking to talk at this point

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-03-2012, 07:00 AM

Italy was already sick, Germany frowned as he watched little Italy stumble from the bed and into the kitchen before he could get out of bed though Italy was back and handing him a small white pill. Germany had seen these pills before Italy took them and they seemed to help him get better, but they didn’t help strengthen his immune system. Germany decided to start giving Italy vitamins and certain foods that would help, curling his body around Italy’s he popped the pill into his mouth and swallowed it. He was more at ease with being around Italy, slowly getting used to the contact till he didn’t mind the touches or hugs, or cuddling up with him in bed. If I didn’t know any better it would seem like we were a couple he shook his head to clear the thought from his mind, having come to terms with himself that he might just be gay he still didn’t think of Italy that way, the lad was just too sweet and innocent, he didn’t want to corrupt him and he blanched at the things Romano’s son had said Germany did to Italy. “That’s because you don’t train like I do” Ludwig pointed out shivering a bit as Italy slid a finger down his chest changing the subject to take his mind off it “Italy thank you for taking care of me today, I’m only sorry I got you sick, you shouldn’t have joined me in bed I would have gotten better without it, though I am thankful”

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-03-2012, 09:22 AM

Italy was sighing and his eyes were getting droopy, giving them a half lidded appearance. He continued his assault on Germany's chest, running his fingers and hands down the toned skin. He didn't really think all that much about it. It felt good to him and he hoped it felt good for Germany as well. "You can touch me too you know." He said quietly. "This way we can be closer yes?" He still was to blind in the subject of what was appropriate to see that what he was doing might not be appropriate. "My big brother France...he says that people touch when they like each other. Is this the same were you come from? He used to cuddle me on nights when I couldn't sleep. I would cry until he came in my room and he'd stroke my chest until I fell asleep. It sounds weird I guess. He hasn't done it since I got older. He said Romano would kill him if he 'defiled' me. I'm not sure what that means either, butbill figure it all out one day...maybe...if I take the time to read a book or two." He pressed his lips against Ludwig's neck and became very silent, not wanting to make any more noise.