Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 01-06-2008, 01:37 AM

There once was a village, a village for all kitsune worthy of being there all others were allowed. these kitsune were outraged and retreated to dark areas making their own village, the Village Of The Dark Kitsune. The kitsune that were in the other village were happy living amongst themselves they were all about the light, they loved good and hated evil. They were the Village Of The Light Kitsune, or so they were called.

The light kitsune village symbol is three orbs stacked on top of each other in the shape of a triangle. Their fur color a lighter color than the dark kitsune.

The dark kitsune village symbol is one single orb with a dork swirling mass in it. Their fur color is much much darker than the light kitsune. It almost looks black from a distance.

The princess from the light village and the prince from the dark village are in love with each other. They exchange mail with each other through the day and met up secretly at night. Their villages found out about this and hate their decision and wishes they wouldn't see each other any more, but they will not do that. They will soon go to war over this matter blaming what has happened on the other village for not keeping their kid in the village.

Rules

1. Keep everything PG-13
2. No ** for actions
3. Use (()) for OOC
4. Be active
5. PM me your profile
6. No godmoding
7. Have fun!

Note: This role play may have some gore in it.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 01-06-2008, 01:38 AM

Light Kitsune

Name: Sanoko Kurahashi
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 135
Race: Kitsune
Apperence:
Human: Red hair that goes two inches past her butt and sapphire eyes. Wears really anything as long as it's not too girly she might wear a skirt every now and then. She has a slight tan from staying out in the sun for a long time. She has a small frame, she is slim.
Demon: Same exept with fox ears and three tails that are a reddish orange tiped with blue.
Clothes: The purple and gold royal clothes she's supposed to in the village, but when she goes to me the prince she wears a purple pullover with slightly dark blue jeans and shoes with purple on them.
Or
A redish skirt with a pinkish long sleeved top with sandles.
Or
Black jeans with a dark blue top and black combat boots.
Personality:Trys to stay happy though pretty much easily angered. loves to hang out with her friends.
Bio: She comes from a kitsune village were only the best can come and live there, so not many get to live there. She is somewhat of royalty her parents are second in command there. They have orbs for each and every person that lives there that represents there powers. Sanoko's is red and blue which represents fire and water/ice. Not to long ago some wolf demon tribe came in with there best fighters and began to destroy the village in search of there powers, the orbs. They say the orbs help maintain the beholders powers but if in the wrong hands can be used or evil. If they have enough of these orbs they can destroy anything in their way. When the wolves came Sanoko's parents took her and fled they didn't stay and fight, they wanted to save their daughter. During their escape two wolves came after them injuring her parents badly, her parents fought back and killed them and continued to flee with Sanoko. They had also brought her orb with them. Later on when Sannoko was 10 someone came and killed her parents, she was taken to an orphanage and she has had nightmares of her parents deaths ever since then, She was never adopted ethier. Then two servants came and got her they had rebuilt the village and that's when she met the dark kitsune village's prince.
Weapons: Katana and two daggers she hides in a strap on her waist
Powers: Water/ice and fire

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-06-2008, 01:39 AM

Dark Kitsune

Name: Kaiman Garret
Height: 6'
Weight: 190
Race: Kitsune
Apperence:
Human: Shoulder length black hair that touches his shoulder just barely and it's normally tucked behind his ears. His eyes are a light and bright blue that can easily be seen from far while his frame is thin but strong.
Demon: Pretty much same but with black ears and tends to wear cowboy outfit material when he's in demon form, black Stetson hat and all.
Personality:He's cold, cocky, annoying, but also, he can be very romantic.
Bio: Kaiman's not big about his past and hates that there's a bit of royal blood flowing through his veins. He had grown up thinking that the royal family isn't strong enough to hold their own and he's planning on leaving the family entirally. Kaiman also hates that leaving the family won't remove the blood from his veins, though he wishes it would. He's had a rather easy life, but constantly is trying to make it harder for himself.
Weapons: Thick daggers on each side and one katana that he loves
Powers: shadows and fire

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2008, 06:53 PM

Sanoko sighed as she walked away from the window. She walked out of her room ad down the steps. She looked around at all the kitsune walking around in the temple. She sneaked her way out. She knew if they saw her that would tell her to go back to her room. When she got out she took off her robes to reveal some regular clothes underneath. She walked around the village.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Poisoned Love

Old 01-13-2008, 12:04 AM

((would you mind if I was the one to play the Prince?))

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 12:10 AM

(( Of course not. I need the prince right now, it would be better. ))

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 12:14 AM

((thank you))

Kaiman sighed as he knew they were all watching his every move. They were making sure he wouldn't go to see her again, though he wanted more than anything. The boy bit his lip then sighed. As usual, he wished he wasn't of royal blood.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 12:20 AM

Sanoko sighed as she walked around in the village in her plain clothing making sure not to be noticed. She wished it was night time already so she could see him. She turned around and went back to the temple. She put her robes back on and went back to her room. She opened the window and a small bird flew to her. She wrote something down on a piece of paper and gave it to the bird. The bird flew away and went to the dark kitsune village. It went to the prince to give him the paper. It said:

I miss you I can't wait to see you tonight.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 12:23 AM

Kaiman read the note then scribbled a small note back. I miss you too. I'll try to make it tonight. He sent the bird away with the message then began getting his old clothes on and fixing his hair to where he would look like any other boy out on the streets late at night. It was common for him to look like this considering that he did it often without anyone noticing him. Kaiman also knew that tonight would be harder though since they now knew exactly what he was doing and why. They knew about his 'girlfriend' is you will, and it scared him to death thinking what they might do to her if they caught her instead of him.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 12:29 AM

Sanoko took the note and read it. She smiled and then hid it to where no one would find it. She took off her robes and found something else to wear. It was a purple pullover and dark blue jeans and white shoes with purple in them. She waited until night fall before slipping out the window so no one would catch her when she went to leave. She went to their meeting place and waited.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 12:32 AM

Soon, Kaiman had arrived and saw Sanoko there. The sight of her brought a small smile to the boy's face as he rushed over to greet her. "Sanoko you're safe" He whispered, pulling the girl into a tight hug. "I missed you so much"

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 12:42 AM

Sanoko smiled and hugged him back. "Yeah I'm safe and I really missed you too." she said with a smile still on her face.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 12:44 AM

Kaiman looked at the girl then sighed. "We can't be long, they'll come looking for me and I don't want to know what will happen to you if they catch us together again."

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 12:51 AM

Sanoko sighed and was about ready to cry. " I hate this. We can't see each other enough and it really hurts. When we do see each other it isn't for long."

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 12:55 AM

"Sanoko I...I'm sorry. If I could change it, you know I would. You and I both know that I wish I wasn't...what I am." He knew that if he wasn't a prince, it would have been easier to see her, much easier. He sighed then kissed the girl's cheek. "I will find a way to see you more."

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 01:00 AM

Sanoko nodded. "Yeah i know." she said. She kissed him on his cheek. "I really hope you do sometime soon."

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 01:07 AM

Kaiman blushed then smiled at her. "I will"

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 01:08 AM

Sanoko didn't say anything she didn't know what to say. She just looked at him. She was really about to cry, she couldn't help it.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 01:12 AM

Kaiman leaned forward and kissed the girl lightly. "I'm sorry it's like this Sanoko"

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 01:14 AM

Sanoko kissed him back and then hugged him. "Yeah I know." she said. "I wish we could just go away some where that they couldn't find us."

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 01:18 AM

Kaiman smiled at the thought. "Maybe someday we can. I mean, one day I'll find a way to leave my family and I'll take you far far away from here."

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 01:21 AM

Sanoko smiled. "Alright, I'll be waiting for that day." she said. "Maybe I can try and find a way to leave my village. I have no family as of right now."

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 01:23 AM

Kaiman nodded. "We'll run away, together Sanoko and we'll be happy finally. We'll be together always."

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 01:25 AM

"Ok." she whispered. "I'll be thinking of ways to help you leave your family as well so that maybe that day will come sooner, unless you don't want me too."

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 01:32 AM

"That sounds wonderful my dear." He smiled at her then let go when he heard noise. "You have to go Sanoko. I can't risk them finding you here with me. Please. Go." He kissed her lightly and whispered, "I'll miss you. I love you"