blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-07-2010, 08:37 PM

Are there really more then one of us in this world? Do doppelgangers truly exist? If they do then what happens when we run into our other self? Sometimes questions are better off left alone or just unanswered, but that isn’t what this story is about. This story will answer these questions and possibly more.

An organization known as DSRC or Doppelganger System Research Center has been developed to research and test the theories behind doppelgangers. This organization owns another company which acts as a front for them. This company is publicly known as Next Industries. Next Industries owns varies businesses ranging from factories to resorts to convenience stores. Using their vast resources DSRC looks for the doppelganger or “other self” of its volunteers. Once these doppelgangers are found they arrange for the two to meet. Then they sit back and watch what happens when and after the two meet.

Now is the time to decide, will you be one of the volunteers or maybe one of the researchers? Or will you just walk away now to avoid learning the truth? The choice is yours.

Please feel free to post input and ideas. Thanks.
Interested in joining? See the RP thread for more info.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 04-07-2010, 08:58 PM

Interesting. O: So, people can play Doppelgangers as well?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 09:26 PM

Yup. They can play doppelgangers.

Dirt Man
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2010, 01:49 AM

This seems neat. :D I'll probably join.
Do you think you will need more volunteers or researchers?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-08-2010, 02:36 AM

I'd like there to be more volunteers then researchers. If you decide to be a volunteer then you have the choice of playing your own doppelganger or letting someone else choose to play them.