Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 08-24-2011, 09:38 PM

This is a private RP between lavvie and myself. feel free to read but DO NOT POST. Thanks.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-24-2011, 09:50 PM

Meow and all that stuff! Meow!

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-25-2011, 04:25 PM

((okay, starting now! ))

Rena walked through the woods. She was leaving her village because no one would help her since her parents dies, and her profession didn't make very much for herself since she had to pay for her house since her parents were still making payments when they died. First her mother died from a heart attack, and then her father drank himself to death. She was pretty, thin, auburn hair and a lighter color for her ears and tail, had blue eyes that glittered in the sun, and wore black rimmed glasses. She wasn't full neko, as her father was human and her mother was a full neko woman. She had her sewing materials with her and some clothes and objects that were important to her. She also had a first aid kit, a little food, and her book of plants. She would use the book to watch out for poison ivy and poison oak, and to make sure the berries she picked were edible.

She carried all those items in a backpack that was a little bit worn, but not too bad. It was decorated with embroidering and drawings. She wore a belt, blue pants and a green shirt. he feet were bare, as she never wore shoes. She never needed to so it wasn't a problem. Upon her waist was a belt with various pockets. inside one belt loop she had a hatchet. She also had a sharpening stone in one of the pockets. she would last a few days on her own without problem. she was pretty prepared. as she walked around she snacked on some jerky she had made a few days before.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-25-2011, 05:04 PM

Lavender was lurking in the trees, observing the area around, sniffing the air for something to amuse himself with for the day. His elegant head with pale purple hair down to his thigh and blazing green eyes turned to wat seemed to be a person somewhat similar to him. His slender frame of 6'4" stood motionlessly and observed the stranger in the distance, watching them draw nearer with each step. All that covered his body was a tattered loincloth of a once black, faded fabric around his waist and a patch of the same cloth around his chest, which was odd for a male, since only females covered their chests in that manner.
A small shathed knife was fastener around his hip, though he relied more on his claws most of the time. A necklace of black glass beads with a stone as green as grass dangling from it. Both his wrists and ankles were decorated with simple black leather bands. His jewelry showed that he cared about appearanced, but in a practical way, practical for lurking and making a run for it, perhaps even pouncing on other beings. His feline ears perked up as his eyes were focused on the person who kept coming nearer and nearer. He needed less of a distance to fully determine who it was and what intentions they carried.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-25-2011, 05:26 PM

Rena's short body allowed her to travel the forest with ease. the low hanging branches weren't too low for her most of the time. She stood 5'6'' if you counted her ears, and if not, she stood 5'2". She wandered through the forest quite a ways before stopping at a fallen tree that was covered in moss. She took off her backpack and put her jerky in her pocket. She then took out an apple and sat on the mossy log and started to eat.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-25-2011, 05:36 PM

The feline male jumped as silently as possible behind her, analyzing her movements, getting to realise she may be no threat at all, but he could never too sure or too careful. Without producing a single noise, he sniffed her, now knowing what she had with her, that she was in fact similar to him. Then he made a low growl as a warning, leaving her with the option of hostility or amicability. His legs spread and he dug his bare feet into the ground in case she would attack, but not reaching for his weapon, and keeping his claws hidden.

Last edited by Lavender le Fay; 08-25-2011 at 05:43 PM..

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-25-2011, 06:08 PM

Rena's ears twitched and looked around her. when she looked behind her she jumped and fell off the log she was sitting on. "Ahh!" she said, scrambling away. The guy had scared her and she didn't know if he would hurt her. He was a complete stranger and kind of looked strange compared to what she was used to.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-25-2011, 06:20 PM

Lavender lost all his careful, ready to attack demeanor and tilted his head at her. His body relaxed as he gawked at her, feeling she is no threat. he said nothing, but continued to examine the girl with an expressionless face, just eyes darting from one point to another, a soft wind messing up his overly long hair.

Last edited by Lavender le Fay; 08-25-2011 at 06:26 PM..

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-25-2011, 06:32 PM

"Wh-who are you and what do you want?" she said, sounding like a helpless child. Her hand moved to her hatchet and hovered there. She looked really scared. She was staring at him, looking him over quickly, not paying too much attention to his face.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-25-2011, 06:36 PM

He merely jumped back and waited for her to attack, he said nothing, just tried to show her that he has no intention of harming her if she has none of the same. He omitted a few faint mews and meows, fixating his bright green eyes on hers

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-25-2011, 06:52 PM

She waited for him to answer, but then realized she was in no real harm. "do you speak anything other than growls and meows? " she asked, and then asked again, "And who are you and what do you want from me?" She moved her hand away from her hatchet and leaned back on her arms.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-25-2011, 07:06 PM

The male just smiled at her warmly, showing her his sharp fangs unintentionally. Carefully he moved towards her and just continued to smile, extending his hand to help her get up. His eyes started to flash around, as if looking for something. His face brightened as he located wild lavender growing nearby, his other arm extended and pointed towards it, then back to himself and nodded at the girl with the same, friendly smile.

Last edited by Lavender le Fay; 08-25-2011 at 07:09 PM..

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-25-2011, 08:46 PM

she took his hand cautiously and pulled herself up, mumbling," Apparently you don't talk..." She looked at where he pointed and back at him. "So. you're lavender?" she asked, staring at him, noticing his eyes for the first time. She was used to seeing cat people's smiles with their sharp teeth. She had sharp teeth herself, actually.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-25-2011, 09:17 PM

His arm accepted her weight and let her use it to stand up. The male with feline traits simply mysteriously smiled, not making any sound, but then his face lit up, he nodded swiftly a few times, feeling happy he could share his name, at least in this bizarre fashion. His ears perked up, his facial expression showed curiosity as a clawed digit pointed at the girl, probably asking her name or who she was.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-25-2011, 09:23 PM

"Me?" she said, thinking,"he probably wants to know who i am... i don't know if i should trust him..." She shook her head, "I don't know if i can trust someone who sneaks up on me and growls at me that doesn't speak." She shrugged and walked over to her bag and looked at the apple that fell.. "Ew..." she mumbled, referring to the dirt on it. She then took her hatchet out and cut off the dirty parts carefully, so as not to waste anything that was good. She then bit into her apple and rummaged through her pack, looking for something.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-25-2011, 09:33 PM

He bit his lip and pointed to the lavender flower and frowned, stating he shared his name. His eyes darted around once more, againe looking for something, then his face was happy once more, he took off a leather band from his left wrist, slowly, cautiously approached the girl as she was consuming the apple, then tied it around her left wrist as fast as he could. His tail anxiously waved around, he was hoping she would accept his gift.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-25-2011, 09:40 PM

She blushed. He had apparently given her a wristband. "hmm... maybe you aren't so bad after all. But if i'm to tell you, you have to say my name back, got it?" she said firmly. She found what she was looking for and pulled out a needle and some thread.
She has ripped her shirt a bit on her way to where she was. she started sewing it up not paying too much attention to how well she did it, but managed to look at lavender most of the time and yet do it really accurately by feel.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-25-2011, 09:52 PM

Lavender's head tilted and he just made a "Mrrew" sound, giving her a confused, puzzled gaze. He saw her ripped shirt, hus his ears lowered and he blushed with shame. He only had so few items right here with him, he felt it was his fault and that he should make amends. He never even had a thread and needle in his hands before, all he could do is stand there and feel embarrassed for his behaviour.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-25-2011, 10:34 PM

((im on a bus so excuse my typos and spelling errors.and shortish response)) Rena finished her sewing shortly and bit off the string."actually, before i tell you my name try saying your own. then i will tell you mine."she said, andd took a bite out of her apple as she put her sewing away. "so, have at it, if you think my name is that important for ypu to know it."

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-26-2011, 09:04 AM

He tilted his head and stared at her for a few moments, then tried to replicate Lavender with meows, mews and mrews. It sounded nothing like it, it seemed like he could not speak at all. Instead, he just went over and picked the lavender and handed it to the girl.

Last edited by Lavender le Fay; 08-26-2011 at 01:36 PM..

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-26-2011, 02:51 PM

"Can you speak?" she asked, taking the lavender. "If not you should just tell me." she said, looking at him. She climbed back onto the log and sat down. She rummaged through her pockets and found some deer jerky she had made as well. "Here, try this." She handed him a piece and took one out for herself and started to eat it while waiting for his response.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-26-2011, 03:02 PM

The boy just started giggling at that sentence, then abruptly stopped, looked at her and shook his head while shrugging. He took the jerky carefully, sniffed it, then started taking small bites out of, while getting closer to the girl with each bite, then finally sitting pressed into her on the log.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-26-2011, 05:22 PM

Rena nibbled on her jerky. "My name is Rena." she said before lavender touched her. When she did she just stared at him, knowing that he was moving close to her. " Can i help you?" she asked, strangely intrigued by the speechless cat boy.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-26-2011, 05:50 PM

His face turned towards her, tilting his head from one side to the other a few times while his eyes stared right at her, as if processing her name, trying to remember it. He just purred and kept himself close to her.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-26-2011, 06:02 PM

She finished her jerky, and rummaged through her pack and pulled out a few small carrots. she started munching on them. "by the rate i'm going i won't have very much food to eat by the end of the 4th day out here... i'll have to go hunting..." she thought to herself. "So, Lavender, What are you doing out here?" she looked at him with a curious look.