Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 12-18-2018, 11:04 PM

Nova_Alchemist: I forget you're on his level XD sorry.

Reid grabbed the chess board instead and set it up "White or black?" he asked as he waited so they could get this game started.

David nodded "Good idea" he then noticed the other girl on the rock bed. "Alright, come on Rane" David helped her up but knew she wouldn't be able to do anything even if she did wake up. He was able to get her upstairs while Aaron made the call staying with the other girl. Finally laying her down he realized that she was light, must have weighed about a hundred and something pounds but pretty light. Not to mention she had a bit of a small frame so that made it easier. Though it wasn't all that easy seeing as she was dead weight with how out of it she was. David stayed with her just in case anyone else came in that wasn't authorized to for safety concerns.

The EMT said they'd be there right away as quickly as they could but it could take at least fifteen minutes.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 12-18-2018, 11:39 PM

Immy: lolz, it's okay

Amber smiled and watched as he set up the board. "White." She said casually.

---

Aaron thanked the EMT and hung up before cautiously approaching the girl. He dialed Derek's phone while he waited for the ambulance. "We found Karen, an ambulance is on its way to pick her up. It doesn't look good though.. You and Garcia meet them at the hospital. Rossi and I need to take Rand home."

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-18-2018, 11:53 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

He moved the first piece on his side of the board taking turns with her going back and forth. Reid got lost in the game while forgetting the time or what they were doing this late at night to begin with.

Derek responded "Alright, will do." He explained his situation to Garcia who had walked off to get coffee then turned around to go to the hospital to check on the girl. Maybe there was still time, maybe there wasn't, who knew?

The EMT arrived ten minutes out of the fifteen they said glad to be able to get through the traffic and so far it was quiet this late at night. They checked the girl's pulse along with a few other basics and worked to get her on the gurney to get her up the steps and out into the ambulance. She was very weak and possibly fallen into a coma if not die from the amount of lavender around her not including what could have seeped into her skin.

"Hopefully we got to her just in time, now come on. We should probably get Rane out of here before she's exposed to anymore than she already has been." David suggested to Aaron waiting for his response.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 12-19-2018, 12:02 AM

Immy:

Amber moved her pieces when it was her turn and simply waited for him make his next move. She forgot what it was like to play chess with someone close to her level of intelligence. She wasn't quite up there with with, but she was pretty close.

---

Aaron waited for the EMT to check her out and then load her up in the ambulance, and then went upstairs to join David. He nodded. "Get her in the van, and we'll take her home." He said before going and opening the door for him.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-19-2018, 12:07 AM

Nova_Alchemist: I think I chose the wrong guy on this lol >.> but its kewl ^_^

Rossi picks up Rane carrying her outside to the van putting her in the back seat while buckling her in to make sure she would be safe if anything happened. Rane didn't even stir to the movement.

Reid realized they were coming to a tie if one of them didn't end it one way or another. He took her last night and waited for her move "Check" he said as his piece was now facing her royal.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-19-2018, 12:29 AM

Immy: xD

Amber blinked when noticed theyre almost tie, then Reid called a check. Amber moved her king away from danger, then waited for him to make a move.

---

Aaron waited for David in the van and waited for him to get Rand and himself situated before dialing Reid to let him know they were coming back.

---

Meanwhile, Derek and Garcia arrived at the hospital and Garcia insisted on staying with him instead of waiting. When the EMT arrived and hauled Karen's gurnee down the hall and down to critical care. One of them stopped to talk with Derek and explained that Karen suddenly crashed about five minutes ago and forewarned him that the girl might not make it.

(Let's just say she doesn't make it. I imagine she wouldn't after everything, especially the amount of lavender she was exposed to and whatnot)

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-19-2018, 12:39 AM

Nova_Alchemist: that's what I was thinking. At least she had an easy way out (just hopefully she doesn't wake up months later out of a coma XS that would be weird) My girl LOVES lavender but it puts her to sleep XD thats one weakness. Why does our OCs get in trouble and go to funerals? LMAO XD

Derek sent Aaron a text [She died on the way, Hotch], then he comforted Garcia who got emotionally upset thinking she could still help the girl but even in the emergency room she knew that what the EMT said about the large amount of lavender. Well it would kill anyone no matter their tolerance.

Reid picked up the phone as the two were still in the tie, "Yeah boss, alright" He hung up the phone and looked at Amber "Hotch and Rossi are bringing Rane back. She's unconscious but is fine. As far as what I have gathered Rane was exposed to a large amount of lavender and so was...your friend. All I know is they rushed her to the hospital. We're awaiting results there." Reid suggested.

Rossi looked down at her laying in the seat, her head on his lap like a pillow. "Man, after this I don't think she's going to want to see lavender a long while." Rossi saw her as a child he was taking care of while Hotch was driving. "You think she's going to be okay? I thought she was supposed to be this big tough smart bodyguard but so far I haven't seen too many good decisions that don't lead to harmful results." Though Rossi did believe in her he was questioning if something was holding her bakc.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-19-2018, 12:54 AM

Immy:

Aaron didn't look at his phone when it buzzed, since he was driving. He waited until they arrived at the apartment and had killed the engine of the van. He also didn't respond to David, at frist. He checked his phone and his eyebrows furrowed. "Rane will be alright, Karen however.. She didn't make it to the hospital." He told her as calmly as he could. "Go ahead and take Rane inside, I'll talk to Amber."

---

Amber glanced up at Reid when he answered his phone and had worry in her blue eyes at the mention of Rane and Karen. She slowly got up from the couch and sluggishly made her way to the front door, and opened it after hearing the van pull up. The EMT had given her a shot to help with the pain, and that's why she was able to get up without much difficulty.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-19-2018, 01:04 AM

Nova_Alchemist:

Rossi decided it was best to listen to him and moved Rane from the car going up the steps. He let Aaron hold the door open for them as the housemother told them the bedroom at the end of the hall was hers. So Rossi took her into her bedroom laying her on the bed. He removed her shoes while then covering her up. He just sat there for a few moments hoping she'd give a sign she was fine other than sleeping a dead like sleep with a pulse.

Reid followed her instinctively "No no, come here" luckily after Rane passed them being carried by Rossi, Aaron was at the door to greet her.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-19-2018, 01:21 AM

Immy:

Aaron looked at Amber as he came to the door, wearing a poker face. "You should be resting, or at least sitting down." He said to her casually. Amber stepped aside so he could come inside and just looked at him. "Please, tell me.." She said quietly . Aaron nodded to Reid who them easily led Amber back over to the couch and she followed, sitting back down. Aaron went over to the couch and glanced at Amber. "Karen didn't make it. She crashed on the way to the hospital, after we found her in the basement surrounded with lavender. There was no telling how long she was down there." Amber stared at Aaron in disbelief before reality began to sink in and she lowered her gaze. Aaron sighed some. "I'm sorry, Amber."

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-19-2018, 02:23 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Walked to DQ. Got dad a blizzard, mom and I a slushie and i got yucky food lol I don't care for their food but at least im not hungry no more. Also not tired no more XD

Reid was decided to make the best of things "At least she went in a peaceful way, Lavender is a way to relax you to help you sleep. Ease you into it. Therefore it's more-" Reid stopped when Rossi came into the room giving him a look telling him to shut it before he makes it worse. "At least she's in peace now" Rossi interrupted. "Rane will be fine, if what we learned about Lavender is true she will wake up in a couple days. Until then all we can do is go home and rest. Unless you want someone to stay here with you while she sleeps." Rossi suggested.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-19-2018, 02:46 AM

Immy: haha, well at least you got a slushie :3
I had thought you fell asleep lol

Amber managed a small smile when Reid started talking, then glanced at David when he spoke and shook her head. "It's alright, he's right..and thank you." She said quietly. "She's at peace and both parents are behind bars." She said, trying to stay positive. "You guys go on home, I'm alright. Really."

A couple of days later, an EMT came to check on Amber's gun shot wound and told her she could start doing things normally again, then they left. Amber had put on leave for more than one reason and Amber decided to visit Rose and tell her what happened and who she really was. After that, she home to check on Rane.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-19-2018, 02:56 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Nah but I'll probably take my melatonin soon. That way I can hopefully sleep all night. I hope. I'm going to bed now, so I'll talk to you in the morning. I go in at 6.

Rane didn't wake up until almost a week later, that amount of lavender closed up in that small area with her and the main source only a couple feet from her didn't help. But by the time that she woke up, she showered and went back to her training room. Her first time in so long that she finally slept but now she didn't want to sleep ever again. Too much sleep annoyed the heck out of her and too little did the same. She could run on an hour worth of sleep and be fine, sometimes she did a couple hours a week if she got bored enough. She decided to start doing morning runs after all this. "Gotta get back into shape, I've lost my edge" she punched the punching bag "I've lost my touch...my strength...speed...I've stopped being who I've always wanted...to be..." she was talking to herself now.

"Never again, don't ever want to be that relaxed again...too much...annoyance" every time she stopped talking for a second she hit the punching bag and now she was getting faster at it. Rane worked out for a few hours then went to clean up once more and walked into the kitchen with jogging shirts and a tank top and sneakers. Her hair pulled back into a ponytail and no make up was worn. "Smoothie time" She started making her favorite cherry strawberry kiwi smooth with oranges for an energetic boost.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-19-2018, 05:19 PM

Immy:

Amber and Rose organized a funeral for Karen, just something small for a few of her school friends to go to, if she had any. Her was wearing a long light blue dress, and Rose wore a dress of Karen's favorite color as well. Not many people showed up though, which actually made this easier. The event lasted a few hours and afterwards she went home. She saw Rane up and about, making a smoothie and smiled. "Hey." She called casually.

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 12-19-2018 at 06:13 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-19-2018, 09:29 PM

Nova_Alchemist: alright let me see what i can do in ten minutes on two roleplays.

"Morning, how are you feeling?" Rane asked, she knew the Karen girl was asleep originally but she had no idea the young one passed away while she was out like a light. Never again was she touching lavender, not for a very long time at least. "Want some? It's an energy blend." Plus extra vitamin C just in case, she never did like getting sick but then again who did?

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-19-2018, 09:58 PM

Immy:

Amber nodded lightly at the over of tea. "Tricky question.." She admitted quietly. "Karen didn't make it. I figured I would hold a funeral for her, with one of the people who was trying to help her get away from her mother. That was today.. So, tea would be great." She explained briefly since she didn't know if anyone had told her anything.

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-07-2019, 10:38 PM

Rane gathered up a cup of hot tea that she was making while bringing it over to Amber. "We may not always win but stopping them is just as important as saving. Stopping them means they cannot hurt anyone else. And the plus side is with all that lavender your friend didn't suffer one bit. Lavender is a sleep aid and it will keep the mind in that mode for as long as they dream or are around it. So I still say we won even if it was just a bit." Rane sat down with her own cup of tea drinking it, she did her usual stuff and wondered what crazy thing would happen next.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 01-08-2019, 02:37 PM

Immy: *poke* :p

Amber carefully held the cup of tea that has been given to her. She smiled some and shook her head lightly as Rane spoke. "We definitely won. Karin is at peace and both parents are behind bars." She spoke casually, sipping from her tea and glancing off at Rane. She wasn't sad and she wouldn't cry over the loss of her friend. There was no reason to. She did wonder what kind of job they would have today though, if anything at all.

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-08-2019, 04:07 PM

Rane glanced at the clock and realized that over the months the only time the two talked was for work. "Well, since the paperwork seems to be caught up on your end why don't we go hang out for a bit if you're up to it? We don't have a job at the moment and if we get one we can rush over. Plus a new mall recently opened which means there is bound to be some new sales for a grand opening. Not always my cup of tea but I do need to get a few things myself, are you up for it? Or would you rather stay here in the silence?" Rane suggested making a mental note to ask Hotch about how things should be handled next time. It seems her method wasn't worth the risk not to mention the other girl was already gone.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 01-08-2019, 09:48 PM

Immy: you got me in the habit of pinging you ^^'

Amber blinked and glanced at her computer desk where her paperwork laid neatly stacked on top of each other, then she glanced at Rane when she mentioned a new mall and her icy blue eyes flickered for a moment. She wasn't like most girls who loved the mall, but she did enjoy walking around and window shopping from time to time. She nodded to Rane and offered for a friendly smile. "I'm perfectly up for it, thank you for inviting me Rane. It'll be kind of like a girls day out." She said casually, sipping from her warm tea.

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-09-2019, 08:32 PM

(thats alright, im just making quick posts, when i think of something for the naruto one, i'll post by friday)

Rane smiled glad the other girl would go as she finished her tea "Let me take a shower to clean up and I'll be ready." Rane went to take a shower to the bathroom connected to her room. She was in there for thirty minutes cleaning up and getting dressed. When she was finished she came out smelling like Cherry Almond. She wore blue jeans and a nice light blue v neck shirt with her purple hair pulled back into a ponytail to stay out of her face except a few loose strands here or there. She had on regular sneakers for once that were all black but looked different her boots and a thin dark blue zip up sweater tied around her waist. "Ready when you are" she didn't know if the other girl needed to change or not.

Rane hadn't gone shopping in awhile but she did like the idea of going out with someone else, otherwise she'd just order her stuff online.

Last edited by Immy; 01-14-2019 at 07:26 PM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-25-2019, 12:56 PM

((Immy: I just realized I never replied to this ;~; ))

Amber nodded lightly to her words and wandered to her room to get dressed while Rane got herself ready. She didn't have a lot of clothes, but she had enough to get by. Whatever she had now was from when she left the college dorms, and you couldn't have a lot. She briefly looked through her closet for a dress and found a criss-cross light blue dress that barely came down to her knees, and a pair of matching sandals. She wore her hair down and made sure to brush it before meeting the other woman. She nodded lightly and offered her a small smile. "I'm ready. Should we take my car?" She offered, since Rand had a bike. Of course, she wouldn't mind riding the bike with Rane either.

*Dress; https://img0.etsystatic.com/022/0/81...12890_tp1z.jpg
*Sandals; https://dsw.scene7.com/is/image/DSWS...-image-tablet$

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-25-2019, 05:17 PM

Rane wasn't all about fashion or matching or colors when it came down to clothes. She sort of remembered her old life where she would always change her hair, wear the darkest clothing at most times, or dressed like a tomboy. Now she dressed up more like someone you would rather want to avoid than to be near. Rane shrugged "Up to you, but if we're shopping we should probably take the car." Rane tends to buy a lot of things, mostly clearanced or just her style. Which wasn't much but could wind up being alot. Rane opened the front door to the large apartment as her thoughts began to race without her realizing it. She stopped. For a moment she realized she was overthinking again. 'Must be time again' she thought to herself, it was probably getting close to that time and she had once again forgotten about it. Snapping out of it Rane would wait for the other girl to walk out so she could follow.

Jeans
shirt
sneakers

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-25-2019, 10:50 PM

Amber nodded and grabbed her small, thin strapped purse where she kept her wallet and keys, putting it over her shoulder. "Alright." She hummed, following Rane and leading her to her car. Getting out her car keys, she unlocked the doors with the push of a button and opened her door before getting in and turning on the car, waiting for Rane. This would be good for them.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-25-2019, 11:55 PM

Rane joined her in the passenger seat loving how the weather was with its low humidity and how the wind just picked up creating a semi cool warm breeze. Rane lowered her window knowing it was better than wasting air conditioner on a car ride when it felt beautiful outside.

(this is short, im being called forth. be back soon.) -Guess what I snuck back in-

"So what sort of shopping were you thinking of doing? There are alot of stores in the mall, we could just see what we pass by and go in each one we find interesting." Rane knew she woud be intimidating to those around her, so hopefully no one would bother them.

Last edited by Immy; 08-26-2019 at 12:47 AM..