Rainbows
Transcendental
Send a message via AIM to Rainbows

Old 09-28-2010, 02:28 AM

Do you want her? :ninja:
...a ctually, she seems to have poofed.. someone else must have paid more attention to her! Woo! \o/

Ascuba
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-28-2010, 02:30 AM

Hahaha the symbol XD
But ja, she always sleeps with my aunt cause my aunt is greedy and wont let me keep her XD

Winterwolfgoddess
Miss You Guys
Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 02:31 AM

Nope. I already have 6 dogs. I dont need anymore animals...unless it is a blue pit bull >.< I already told my parents if I see ione, I will call, but no matter what is said, we will have lucky number 7 if I find a blue pit.

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 09-28-2010, 02:32 AM

My cat only sleeps with me until it gets too cold in my room.. *keeps the window open*
which is usually around three in the morning. She wakes me up to let her out or by crawing UNDER my blankets and clawing me when I move...

Blue dogs are pretty~ I have a blue shar pei.. it's fun to look at her from all angles to see which colour she'll shine XD

Ascuba
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-28-2010, 02:33 AM

Ooo, blue pits are pretty... OR so I've heard, I'm not sure if what I'm thinking of is a pit XD

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 09-28-2010, 02:33 AM

Also, do you have an HB on the slips? .-.

Winterwolfgoddess
Miss You Guys
Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 02:39 AM

Rainbows, your cat sounds like Cookie. My friend's cousin's cat. I don't like Cookie. But cookie somehow attached to me in the middle of the night...with her nails....x.x so...that night was interesting. It ended up being Winter 1 Cookie 9 is the score of personal wins. And I am allergic to full indoor cats. xD
And nope. ^^
Blue sharpei's are pretty as well. And cuddly. xD

Ascuba- More than likely, it is a blue pit. Anytime I hear of people refer to blue dogs it generally is the pit.

Ascuba
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-28-2010, 02:41 AM

Hm... I thought there were blue doberman pinchers as well, but that just be my bad XD

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 09-28-2010, 02:43 AM

I've never heard of any other blue dogs than the shar pei.. but probably because I've never had any other dogs XD
Er.. that's not entirely true... When I was tiny-tiny, my family had a little energetic digging dog named Daisy or something. She was medium-sized and brown or black.. I really don't remember her that well x_x We had to give her to a farm because she dug so much. >>"

Anyways 8D;
I looked them up.. what a pretty blue coat ouo

Winterwolfgoddess
Miss You Guys
Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 02:44 AM

There are ^^
But just where I live if you hear blue, it is a pit. xD
They are so pretty. We adopted a puppy blue and white one almost a year ago, but he died of parvo a few months after we got him. It was heartbreaking and one of the most painful things I have ever seen. Thinking about PJ still makes me tear up. I got really attached to him and he was just a clumsy little joy with huge ears (for a pit).

Ascuba
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-28-2010, 02:48 AM

Awe, I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't know what I would do without my baby dog. We've had her two years, but my true baby is my 10 year old mixed. She's really old, has a cataract and arthritis. I dunno how much longer she'll last, but she's my pride and joy and I love her to death.

Winterwolfgoddess
Miss You Guys
Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 02:50 AM

This is what a full blooded blue pit looks like:

And this was our blue pit puppy, may he rest in peace:

We currently have a grumpy 11 year old cockerspaniel looking chow mix, 2 pit mixs (red and yellow), 2 catahoula leopard dog mixes, and a german shepard mix xD

Ascuba
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-28-2010, 03:01 AM

Awe, he was beautiful. ^-^
I don't have any photos of my baby uploaded onto my computer sadly. >.<

Winterwolfgoddess
Miss You Guys
Penpal

Old 09-28-2010, 07:47 AM

Well since he died, I take pictures of all my babies like crazy. Because we did not have many of him. That one was taken the first day we got him >.<. God I miss him. All of us do. He was such a joy. But he made us realize something; The vet we had sucked, so we started going to a family friend. Apparently they call our previous vet Dr. Death. :/ He could not even recognize parvo! We took PJ out to our friend the very next day and he took one look at him and said it was parvo and that our old vets instructions, or lack there of, made it much worse. It was too late by the time we got the new instructions. He got really weak, really fast. He lasted about two days after that. and a day of that he could barely even walk to go potty. But he thought he was getting better because he became kind of vocal the last half day, and and he was yelping really loud right before he died. Dad said afterwards that PJ probably just did not want to die inside, but outside where he belonged. (because after I took him outside he quieted down, whimpered some and died.) That was probably the most painful experience I ever had and I can't get it out of my mind. I think about him a lot, always feeling like there had to be something more that we could do.
We learned later the lady we adopted him from ran a puppy farm and he was probably sick from the moment we got him. He did have a cough but no one told us it was something to worry about. And we tried to find the lady afterwards, but she have moved. We put an article on it though to warn other people.

Winterwolfgoddess
Miss You Guys
Penpal

Old 09-29-2010, 01:34 AM

Home from school and still selling

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...
Send a message via AIM to Protagonist Send a message via MSN to Protagonist

Old 09-29-2010, 01:35 AM

Sash of chaos + 1k for your panda slippers?

Winterwolfgoddess
Miss You Guys
Penpal

Old 09-29-2010, 01:39 AM

I actually quite like that offer. ^^
I will add it to the list and will decide by sometime tomorrow.

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 09-29-2010, 01:39 AM

SWEET

I knew that thing would come in handy x D

Winterwolfgoddess
Miss You Guys
Penpal

Old 09-29-2010, 01:40 AM

Haha yeah. It will also complete a set. >.<

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 09-29-2010, 01:41 AM

Oh, well now look at you.

When you sell it, let me know ; D

Winterwolfgoddess
Miss You Guys
Penpal

Old 09-29-2010, 04:17 AM

xD you mean the slippers? xD

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 09-29-2010, 01:29 PM

No lol. You having a complete set if you accept my offer : )

Winterwolfgoddess
Miss You Guys
Penpal

Old 09-29-2010, 09:09 PM

Lol, okay. Well, still deciding. >.<
It is extremely tempting, though.
The offer is just a little lower than I was looking for.

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 09-29-2010, 09:18 PM

Uh...that plus a dark crystal? lol

Winterwolfgoddess
Miss You Guys
Penpal

Old 09-29-2010, 09:22 PM

RAWR! xD Better. ^^