Akuma-hime
Mar Mar

Old 11-02-2009, 01:48 AM

I had a boring halloween this year. I didn't do much and due to my lack of currency i couldn't even give out candy.
so tell me what did you menewshans do this year.
if you dressed up what were you?
Did you go trick or treating?
etc

Pharaoh Stephanie

Old 11-02-2009, 01:51 AM

Eh, mine wasn't very eventful. I mean, we got chinese food and some candy and I ended up watching Batman Forever (They really should have had Jim Carrey play The Joker instead of The Riddler, but eh). Not bad though, overall I still enjoyed the night. Next year I hope to actually get dressed up and pass out candy, I haven't done that for a few years and it'd be really nice. It'll be nice to actually get into Halloween again.

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2009, 01:54 AM

Drinking and doing illegalz.

It was fun, just a few of us having a time. Too bad my head was like RHAFDSJDFSAIHATEUD:< in the morning. @__-;; Luckily it wore off pretty fast.

I was dressed as Nicola Tesla. I even had a pigeon doll with me. ;3

Akuma-hime
Mar Mar

Old 11-02-2009, 02:18 AM

i see that's cool you guys at least you guy s did some thing. If you do illegal stuff dont kill yourself so much

Katyenka Hime-sama
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 02:22 AM

Weeell x'D
My friend came over and we were gonna spend it passing out candy and scaring people, but my older sister decided not to go trick-or-treating with my mom and my little sisters so we went, but because I was rushed I grabbed my flip-flops instead of socks and shoes. I didn't know it was gonna rain, and it ended up raining the whole time, so I was walking around in wet flip-flops xAx. But I still had fun~ Then my friend and I watched the first two Saw movies since he hadn't seen em, then we watched Bleach on Cartoon Network, then an ep of FMA, then went to bed :'3

Arriex
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 02:24 AM

Went to a party.
Alot of drama happened.
But it was still really fun. xDD<3

kaihkc
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 02:26 AM

i had candy and cheese cake.......then i watch a movie so not musch went down this year.

FlyWithoutWingz
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 02:28 AM

Well this Halloween I went out to my church's Holywin. It was fun consider we played games and win stickers to get candies. Then my friends and I went walking around this tourist place where everyone was dress up in their funky and interesting costume.
I dress up twice this year. One on October 30 as a witch and 31 as a school girl. It was fun. Although I think my friends and I want to do trick-o-treating next year. Hahaha...

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 11-02-2009, 03:19 AM

hollow's eve...i had school. But that was fun, the students all dressed up and went to school...why was it fun? We had parent teacher conferences the same day. XD so like we had parents visiting during school hours and since people were changing on the fifth floor we managed to creep out a bunch of them. Sadly the teachers couldn't dress up...

Harukis Sunlight
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-02-2009, 03:22 AM

Well, I went out with my boy, and scared some kids on the way. Wehn we were walking back to his car, a few of our friends picked us up, and we went driving around town eating candy, and stopping at every gas station on the way around getting a few Switch energy drinks. [I have to say the purple/blue one is the best]. I then spent the night at my boys house, asleep in his arms =D I don't think I could have asked for a better night.:glomp:

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-02-2009, 03:23 AM

I stayed home. xD

I discovered the wonders of wig spray and saved my wig.

Still a head ache but it's wonderful now. ; w ;

The day before which was the actual Sabbat, I went out to support my friends in a cosplay competition. He won too! XD

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 11-02-2009, 03:29 AM

I went to a halloween party :) it was hosted by Anime North XD

InevitableDisaster
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 03:30 AM

I went to dinner with my parents, window shopped for a while, bought a silly game for the DS, returned home and played chess until 11:30. I was on the easiest setting and lost every single time. I suck at chess.

eyelinerinblackplaid
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-02-2009, 04:30 AM

i went to a big, city-wide party with my friends. it's an annual party thrown by this gay guy, know for extravagant costumes, drag queens, and male strippers. we all had an excellent time. i really enjoyed looking at all the costumes. there were some very creative ones, like a box of cookies and a box of milk, a bathroom stall, and a merry-go-round.

my friends and i dressed up as the cast of the clue board game. the guys wore suits and appropriately colored shirts and ties. one guy, though, found an entire velvet purple suit. and we're all ballroom dancers, so the girls wore competition costumes, which we happened to have in the appropriate colors. they were all long, and sparkly and flashy. most importantly, we had weapons. most notably, we had a spraypainted pvc pip with an elbow, and gun from a pirate play set, and a two-foot long candlestick.