Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 10-31-2009, 05:44 PM

This is my third time in a row that I've made it to an event on time. I used to totally miss events, then I came very late to them hoping for extensions, and now I'm finally checking my e-mail enough to be there on the first day of them. Now, I did miss the extra day still, but I'm still here earlier than usual!

Sorry, you won't find contests and special prizes here, but why not chat? Let's get the items we want!

-_Mindless Destruction_-
Currently on very little due to ...
Send a message via MSN to -_Mindless Destruction_- Send a message via Yahoo to -_Mindless Destruction_-

Old 10-31-2009, 05:46 PM

LOL, Well glad you didn't miss this one.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 10-31-2009, 05:57 PM

Amen to that. The reason I'm always missing them other than checking my e-mail is because my desktop hates Menewsha. It gets stuck if I go to the forums! I can come here on my netbook problem-free, but if you've ever seen a netbook, you know how small they are. I don't like reading on a small screen, so I don't use my netbook often unless there's an event on a site my desktop doesn't like.

avi
a ladee

Old 10-31-2009, 06:04 PM

hey amane~!
srry to inerupt your little chat...
just droping in to say hello
and HAPPY HALLOWEEN~!

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 10-31-2009, 06:12 PM

@avi: And a happy Halloween to you too!

AlexandraAnn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to AlexandraAnn

Old 10-31-2009, 06:13 PM

Glad you didn't miss it! This is my first event here on Mene so I'm rather excited. :D

Eloise Moonbright
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2009, 06:13 PM

This is my first menewsha event so I made sure not to miss it. : )

I'm just sad that they don't release all the rare event items on the first day- I want to know what the rest of them are!

I figure I'll just post a lot so I can save up the currency for them.

The Cheshire Cat
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2009, 06:15 PM

My first event! WOOHOO! First events for the win!!!
I make sure not to miss event on avi sites. Those are the most fun!
Anyway, I can't imagine missing events. It would drive me nuts. Seeing all the items that will eventually spike up in cost. I could have gotten them, but I didn't! I think I would just be a sad panda. XD

Well, Happy Halloween everyone!!!

Eloise Moonbright
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2009, 06:17 PM

Yup- I'm going to make sure to get all of the rare items this time so I don't have to pay a lot for them later. >: )

Also, I'm excited to see the new collectable items tomorrow...

AlexandraAnn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to AlexandraAnn

Old 10-31-2009, 06:17 PM

Apparently there are lots of first in here! That's good to hear. Happy Halloween everyone. :)

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 10-31-2009, 06:21 PM

@Alexandra: Good luck with your first event then!

@Eloise: You've already got better event attendance than mine, then. Hehe.

@Chesire Cat: I know, right!! My first Mene event was Valentines Day 2008(2007?) and they had sooo many cute things! I totally missed it. D: The first one I made it to was Celes Paradi '08. Their items were mostly shiny objects. *o* I loooove shiny objects. I accidentally got some extras and gave them away during Celes Paradi '09.

Good luck to everyone on the event! Hopefully you won't have to be like me, trying to get two more so-and-sos in the last five minutes to get a so-and-so because you don't already have one.

Ahh, I remember Halloween '08. My computer was broke at the time, so I had to use my mom's when she wasn't using it. Because of that, I missed the end. Luckily, I don't like Halloween a lot.

Eloise Moonbright
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2009, 06:23 PM

I'm just glad the event lasts a week. If it was just today and tomorrow I wouldn't be able to participate in it. But now I'll definitely have time to get the items!

-_Mindless Destruction_-
Send a message via MSN to -_Mindless Destruction_- Send a message via Yahoo to -_Mindless Destruction_-

Old 10-31-2009, 06:25 PM

Sorry had to jump in the shower, got to get ready for halloween at work lol.

Well I don't know how these events really work, this is my first one because I joined this past week.

So glad you made it, even if your screen is small lol.

I would get your other computer looked at, maybe there is a problem with it.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 10-31-2009, 06:29 PM

No, my desktop's just really old. I got it when the milennium began, but the same system for just a little longer.
And gosh! You look fantastic for a member so new! It took me a month or two to get a shirt. XD

@Eloise: Uh-huh. I'd be able to get nothing in so little time. I think that's how long Varus events are, just two days.

-_Mindless Destruction_-

Old 10-31-2009, 06:31 PM

Well, I like to RP....so thats why I was able to get the dress...T_T it cost soooo much now I am broke again lol.

And my computer is brand new so it takes to everything pretty well lol.

Why did it take you so long to get a shirt?

Laila Izuka
Culinary Arts Ninja~

Old 10-31-2009, 06:32 PM

I'm glad that you made it in time for this one. This if my first event on menewsha, and I can't wait to see what they do for Halloween :3

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 10-31-2009, 06:39 PM

It took me so long to get some clothes because... well, I'm not sure why. I guess it's because most of my posts were rather short. Or maybe because I was only chatting in some sadly long-dead now charity. I can't even remember if I bought a shirt of skirt first. They're almost my only non-event items since I don't like using my netbook for avvie sites.

Wow, lots of first-timers here. Good luck to you all!

-_Mindless Destruction_-

Old 10-31-2009, 06:43 PM

Lol, well that is cool. Not that bad either.

Either a shirt or skirt got you out of being naked >>

I think they should give out starter cloths.....like a rag shirt or something.....or maybe a potato bag xD

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 10-31-2009, 06:46 PM

Haha! On another site I go to that's only a few months old you can buy a big T-shirt (so it covers both halves) that says "Newbie" for five gold.

-_Mindless Destruction_-

Old 10-31-2009, 06:47 PM

oh wow....that great xD....you go to gaia?

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 10-31-2009, 06:51 PM

I only go there to comment on my friends' profiles now. I just can't bring myself to be as active as I used to be.

-_Mindless Destruction_-

Old 10-31-2009, 06:58 PM

Yea thats what I do...its gone to shame now....totally shame...

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 10-31-2009, 07:02 PM

I know! And plus, there are so many botters and hackers and scammers... don't get me started on the spammers and just plain rude people. It was great at first, but now I can't enjoy it like I used to. That's why I like the sites I actively go on now. They're the closest thing one could get to a utopian community with so many warm, welcoming, helpful people. I have yet to hear of scammers, trolls, and all those goodies on almost all of them.

Fiadh Baevind Cailleach
'Baevind'

Old 11-08-2009, 05:24 AM

That's great, I hope you have fun. ;'D

Miliani
Ahna Grey

Old 11-08-2009, 06:05 AM

I'm glad you made it! it's pretty cool, this is my first even though