AlikaMorein
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 04:51 PM

Welcome Welcome!

I figured for during the event it would be fun to have a NaNoWriMo support thread. Nothing kicks a writer in its butt like writers block. Come on in and share brainstorming ideas, chat , and help support your fellow writers on this grueling one month marathon HORROR STORY.

What is NaNoWriMo?

NaNoWriMo is a masochistic one month write-o-thon for writers to wrack their brains, test their limits, and turn out a whole novel on one months time. There is no reward other then the satisfaction that you did it, and you have the beginnings of something that can be refined into something greater. You can find out more about it from the official web page.

Ice Breaker Questions

1) Are you a NaNo Veteran? Or is this new to you?
2) What age group are you writing for?
3) What Genre would your novel be?
4) Are you prepared and planned on what your writing or is this on the fly?
5) How do you beat your writers block?

My Answers....

1) Im a NaNo Noob. This will be my first year attempting it.
2) Writing for young teens
3) Fantasy/Horror Maybe more fantasy then anything. I like to add humor to everything.
4) A little of both. I have the characters planned out but not much else.
5) Music and drawing out random scenes. Sometimes if I draw a scene out, just a random picture, it gets integrated into the story.

Chat it up now!

Janviarius
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2009, 04:40 AM

I've been wanting to do this for a while now, but I don't think I have the time. ;_;
Good luck to you!

akinmytua
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-09-2009, 01:41 AM

1) Are you a NaNo Veteran? Or is this new to you? I tried last year but I am really trying this year!
2) What age group are you writing for? Um... Older teens and adults
3) What Genre would your novel be? Fantasy
4) Are you prepared and planned on what your writing or is this on the fly? I have an outline actually
5) How do you beat your writers block? Dreaming. After I dream I suddenly get whole new chapters!

My story is sadly neglected as of right now though... cursed school work is making it hard to find time to write anything...