ayajed
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to ayajed

Old 11-02-2009, 05:41 AM

hi everyone^^ how's your halloween?? me?? i just spend it at home,, lighting some candles for my dead love ones and gave them longganisa to eat and water to drink...^^

JFKaito
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to JFKaito

Old 11-02-2009, 06:16 AM

i spent halloween at a pretty epic party, not a minors allowed one though... it was intensely alcohol ridden and i remained the most sober there... nothing better then being the one watching all your friends make idiots of themselves. it was rather interesting to say the least

Poppy Yukia
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 06:33 AM

It seems as though yours was more meaning full then mine. But mine was spent trick or treating with my brother. and helping him with his costume :)

Beliar
*^_^*

Old 11-02-2009, 06:40 AM

I helped my Aunt pass out everything out and we hung out together.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-02-2009, 06:41 AM

D: Longganisa? D:

Oh man. You've got me all hungry.

We never have that here anymore! T_T

Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2009, 06:48 AM

I was at work most of the day...I've been extremely sick though, and by the end of the day I didn't have enough energy to do ANYTHING more. XD;

Made the better of it though. Wore my stage clothes to work. My boots were a HUGE hit. |D And no one could complain because...hey. It was Halloween.

And since I ran out of energy for the actual day, I've been making it up at the events on my favorite avatar sites. :heart:

YamiSora
~

Old 11-02-2009, 07:01 AM

Went to hollywood as Yagami light from Death Note.............and I swear i'll never go to hollywood on a holiday AGAIN! *scared* so............many...............people..........n ot.....................enough................space ...................*COUGH* XDD
(seriously, so crowded, and traffic made it worse >.<)

Chibes
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2009, 07:15 AM

@Yami I'm surprised they didn't shut down the streets to traffic if it was as crowded as you say it was. I know in my hometown they would make detours for cars if they knew there was going to be a large gathering. I mean safety and all that jazz.

Meerclar
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-02-2009, 12:34 PM

I went to the cementery with my family to light a candle on my gradfather's grave. There was a lot people because in my counytry the day after Halloween it's a festivity for the dead.

JFKaito
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to JFKaito

Old 11-02-2009, 12:36 PM

hollywood yami? you're in the california area? >_> neat me too ^_^

Death3334
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 12:38 PM

Didn't really have any experience this year just sit around and do nothin like most of my days.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-02-2009, 01:05 PM

Well this halloween has been certainly quiet.

In the sense that I didn't get any 'strange' vibrations as much as the past few years.

D:

Hyacinthine
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-02-2009, 07:36 PM

I made zombie skater outfits for my boyfriend and I and we paraded around the local mall with our friends :3

That's about it.

YamiSora
~

Old 11-02-2009, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibes View Post
@Yami I'm surprised they didn't shut down the streets to traffic if it was as crowded as you say it was. I know in my hometown they would make detours for cars if they knew there was going to be a large gathering. I mean safety and all that jazz.

oh no, they want as much people as possible, just like the strip in las Vega sat halloween >.<
anyways, they did beef up security, they even had to bring in horses for the police to ride on! XDD it was nice, reminded me when i rode horseback in the day! lawl

Arrikanez
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 08:02 PM

I had a fairly boring Halloween...
Well... we watched things. XD and did things...
Me and a guy... NOT a you-know-what.

Atusile
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 08:11 PM

Took my friend trick-or-treating and went to see Paranormal Activity (which was decent IMO. Clever effects.) And....that's it. I spent half the day trying to come up with a playlist though. xD Originally I wasn't even going to celebrate this year, but one thing led to another... yadda yadda.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-02-2009, 08:17 PM

I dressed up as Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and went out to the pub and drank some Bodington, then we went to a Red Bull Party that was outside and inside this old house which a permit had been obtained for it. The party got washed out in the rain so everyone was crowding into the house and it was not big enough for everyone to cram inside. It was chilly and very windy too, I ended up going back to the pub to listen to the Halloween rap tunes and then went home an hour after the bewitching hour. I was exhausted and quite inebriated.

@Atusile ~ I really want to go see Paranormal Activity, everyone keeps talking about that movie!

Arrikanez
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 08:25 PM

Yech. Alcohol. I can't stand the stuff. Or what it makes people do.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 11-02-2009, 08:29 PM

I have bronchitis, but I managed to spend some time out at a music party. Things were fun until I couldn't breath, so yeah. but otherwise I had a blast. hung out with friends and good tunes.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-02-2009, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrikanez View Post
Yech. Alcohol. I can't stand the stuff. Or what it makes people do.
Well, I didn't make much of a fool of myself other than singing a few pumpkin carols with my friends at the monster concert that was put on at school which we ate a load of candy too. Alcohol and candy is definitely a weird mix, and I walked home too without the headless horseman coming after to chop my head off LOL. Alcohol really does make people do dumb things though. I had four drafts of Bodington, a Halloween drink which was really a tequilla sunrise and then an Irish carbomb. That was from six that evening until 1:30 am.

Arrikanez
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 08:31 PM

I'm very glad you didn't DRIVE home. Gyah. That would have been... unpleasant.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-02-2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrikanez View Post
I'm very glad you didn't DRIVE home. Gyah. That would have been... unpleasant.
No, I don't want a Driving While Impaired ticket, it would be very expensive first of all and I don't want to take all the risks that are involved which was why I had rode the bus into town earlier that evening with the assumption I would either find a ride or walk home, which is only a mile from downtown. It was still drizzly when I left but luckily I had left an umbrella at the pub I work at so I claimed it and ventured home, and it only took me thirty minutes to get back to my place.

kaihkc
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 11:56 PM

hello people

ayajed
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to ayajed

Old 11-03-2009, 04:12 PM

how can other people stay long drinking alcohol from 6 till midnight???
i can only drink three glass of it^^
silly minor^^
trick-and-treats is really everywhere during halloween
paranormal activities?? hmm... i've done spirit of the glass before, goodthings we've call a good spirit^^ and i call him big brother^^
i really much like to spend my halloween at the cemetery, sitting, standing, and dancing on the grave of someone else^^ what a thought of mine!!^^