p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 09:36 PM

This thread has been re-created HERE.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 03-13-2012 at 11:56 PM..

The procrastinator

Old 12-12-2011, 06:54 PM

Although new, I am quite interested in posting my first thread. I am The procrastinator. I will not disappoint. Thank you for your consideration.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 09:57 PM

The procrastinator: Well, being a noob, first things first... Welcome to Mene, it's super fun here, I'm sure you'll enjoy it! Now, so you know, neevvverrr everrrrr post in someones RP like this. If you are interested in what's going on, look for a link in the heading of the RP that's called "OOC" and post there, or send them a private message.

Lastly, I would love to consider you, but you would need to fill out the character application above ^ and send it to me. Unfortunately, the profiles I received, weren't exactly up to my standard, so I'm putting this role-play on hold until spring or summer, which is the only reason I'm responding to you here, and not having your post removed.

SO, if you're really interested, keep an eye out for it around those times. :) I hope you learned a little something and find a role-play that you can have a lot of fun in!