Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 01-18-2013, 09:21 AM

Aww, Snow. I'm gonna miss you! I'd love to exchange emails with you, if you'd like to. Just PM me and I'll shoot you my address. Things have been going really well for me lately, and I'd love to tell you about it and hear how things are going on your end!

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-18-2013, 09:51 AM

I'm sorry to see you go, Snow! I hope you're moving on to bigger and better things. <3

As for the items, you have so many tantalizing goodies but I don't feel like I can ask for the rare stuff since I already have quite a few. But I'd really appreciate "The Power of Voodoo" since it's the only CI I don't have. Would that be ok?

Thanks in advance!

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-18-2013, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowberry View Post
Knerd~ Thank you! I hope life is treating you well?
Oh yeah, pretty well! I'm completely done with school now and am just working as much as possible. It's been a busy couple months.

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-18-2013, 05:02 PM

Best wishes, Snowberry! Have lots of great adventures out there. ;)

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-19-2013, 12:47 AM

Aw, Snowy

I'll be very sad to see you go, but I wish you all the best in your future ventures \o/ We shall all miss you! Thank you for being part of our lives for a while =3 and the best of luck with everything

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 03:35 AM

helping snowie
Bartuc:, Bisque:, Captain Howdy: *AKA Capt'n butthead!, Caroline:, Carpe Diem:, Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda:, Channah:
*the chicken bows*

---------- Post added 01-18-2013 at 07:39 PM ----------

Chi:, CK:, [URL=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/member.php?u=56285]@DariaMorgendorfer:, @drragonjake;, Eroy:, Ferra:, Facade:, fiarra:, Foxxi:, French Vanilla:
vanilla ice.....i should totally post that.

---------- Post added 01-18-2013 at 07:43 PM ----------

---------- Post added 01-18-2013 at 07:48 PM ----------

M i r o:, Mama Juru:, Melody:, Moonflower:, morquarwen:, Navi:, nocturnal miyu:, Noyin:, Omi:
artistic angel is an understatement!

---------- Post added 01-18-2013 at 07:51 PM ----------

---------- Post added 01-18-2013 at 07:53 PM ----------

Last edited by hummy; 01-19-2013 at 04:01 AM..

Chi
Dancing to her own beat..
Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 03:56 AM

Fond memories, Snow. <333 I wish you well!

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 01-19-2013, 04:42 AM

Awe, Snow! Sad to see you going, but I know how you feel. My life has been so busy lately I've stepped down from hosting my contest and I can't tell you how many times I've just considered quitting Mene for lack of time/interest. I hope everything works out for you! <3

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 04:49 AM

I'm sorry you're leaving! It's always sad to see nice people leave
I hope everything works out for the best for you

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 01-19-2013, 01:38 PM

FINALLY! Locked out of my account but that's all fixed. Finally got into the mule account. Added another image of stuff to be claimed. Come on... I know you want my sexy pixels! I want my yanbaby to have a good home though! I'll miss him. ;o;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
it's sad to see someone who has been around so long leave, but good luck with your future endeavors and i hope you find something that fills your life with good memories like i hope mene has
Aw..thank you! I'll always remember mene. <3 :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post
not our snowie!
*sobs*

*clings*
*wigglewigglewigglewigglewiggleyeah*
man i so dislike losing good friends.
you take care of you and yours.
maybe pop in to show off a picture of some smexie hot shoes,
your puppie posting cute shots while orderings some new chew toys.....you will be missed and loved forever.
snowie i love how disorganized your inventory is because it looks just like mine!
life better treat you good or hummy will kick it in it's butt!

oh, or better yet hummy will use Capt'n butthead like a ramming tool!
life will surely be good to you now!
anything teal would be much appreciated, you have been so kind to me i feel greedy asking for anything.

can hummy has snowie in a box, pl0x?
if not that, possibly your queen's crown?
thank you for your friendship, the awesome youtubes you got me hooked on and everything you have sent my way.
live, love and laugh.
Much appreciated! Biscuit is a spoiled little thing! D'8< But he's so darn cute! I'll be in touch. I'm not lost just relocating. :) Sending the crown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito View Post
Yup. I just had a chat with an aunty that works with federal and she's revising my resume for me \o/ So that's a plus. :3
Oh that's good! It always good to have another set of eyes to look it over. I'm sure she'll have some good suggestions. Also try making a linkedin profile. If there is a certain company you wish to work at. It's possible a manager or someone in hr also has a profile and you can contact that person directly. Anything that will make you stand out from the mass of applicants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Who? View Post
Aww, Snow. I'm gonna miss you! I'd love to exchange emails with you, if you'd like to. Just PM me and I'll shoot you my address. Things have been going really well for me lately, and I'd love to tell you about it and hear how things are going on your end!
Of course! I'll send you my gmail. :3 I'd love to hear how you've been doing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferra View Post
I'm sorry to see you go, Snow! I hope you're moving on to bigger and better things. <3

As for the items, you have so many tantalizing goodies but I don't feel like I can ask for the rare stuff since I already have quite a few. But I'd really appreciate "The Power of Voodoo" since it's the only CI I don't have. Would that be ok?

Thanks in advance!
Course you can! I'll send it over. I'm doing well. Starting a new job soon. A nursing job, finally! Still teaching in Japan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Oh yeah, pretty well! I'm completely done with school now and am just working as much as possible. It's been a busy couple months.
Congrats! Make sure you take time for yourself. :) Saving for a house or car? Or paying off school loans?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
Best wishes, Snowberry! Have lots of great adventures out there. ;)
Thanks Belly! I hope many blessings come your way. <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Aw, Snowy

I'll be very sad to see you go, but I wish you all the best in your future ventures \o/ We shall all miss you! Thank you for being part of our lives for a while =3 and the best of luck with everything
Jellies! ;o; I'll miss you!!...
No, I won't! Because we're exchanging email! And one day when I travel across the pond I'm going to visit you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi View Post
Fond memories, Snow. <333 I wish you well!
Thank you Chi! ^^ Much love to you and the family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiki Nova View Post
Awe, Snow! Sad to see you going, but I know how you feel. My life has been so busy lately I've stepped down from hosting my contest and I can't tell you how many times I've just considered quitting Mene for lack of time/interest. I hope everything works out for you! <3
I'll land on my feet. You'll know when it's time. I hope things are going well for you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
I'm sorry you're leaving! It's always sad to see nice people leave
I hope everything works out for the best for you
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum View Post
I would love that peach shirt, what ever it might be called.
Sure thing hon! Sending your way!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconwing View Post
Actually, you don't have to worry about the light spell anymore. ^.^
Anything else? I am a woman with many pixels!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 01:45 PM

snowie's 'goodies'?.....aw you mean pixels
muahahaha

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 01-19-2013, 01:55 PM

Yeah, there's lots of stuff. It's all part of my plan. I'm stretched too thin. I'm making more time or letting go.

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 02:02 PM

These are the things I've been questing for, so if I could have one of them that'd be great!!
May I have either:

King's crown
Karasu Ningyo (the one with the black tail)
Wizard's Wish
Diana's Grace
Blind Justice
Imperial Lucky Cat
Dark Alchemist

I'd really like the crown but I understand if you want to save it for one of your close friends :)
That's why I listed all of those so you could pick

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 02:03 PM

it's good to make more time for your boyfriend, snowie.
he's one lucky guy!

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 01-19-2013, 02:05 PM

Sending you the crown! I'm sure you'll take care of it. I got it from Mama J. If I have any of those left over I'll come back to you. :)

hummy~ Definitely. If we're going to grow together then we need to actually spend more time with each other. How have you been doing?

Last edited by Snowberry; 01-19-2013 at 02:08 PM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 02:10 PM

Thank you so so much!!! That's so sweet of you!
And awww <3 Thank you! I've been looking for a lot of that stuff for a long time

---------- Post added 01-19-2013 at 09:11 AM ----------

I understand about wanting to make more time in your life. I just started college in August and my life has been nonstop hectic
Sometimes I just want to throw in the towel whatwith everything going on

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 02:15 PM

i have been pretty good.
found a mechanic who is helping me with car problems.
he is only charging me half of normal labor fees, which is a huge blessing.
i have been pretty klumzie lately, first i smashed my thumb between the sliding glass door and the charlie bar,
Sashie-belle came charging in and hit the door when she slide 'home'
and then the other night i twisted my ankle just walking.
can't even blame Sashie-belle with this one.
i try to do too much at once, too.

i'm happy you have decided to spend more time with him.
is he a good guy? where'd you meet? what does he do?

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 01-19-2013, 02:18 PM

Your welcome. I tend overdo to it. I excel at being maxed out. But that's no way to live. Running around like a bug trapped in a jar. School is important and time consuming. Hang in there. If all goes well I'll have my bachelor's next year. So I know how you're feeling. Try planning time for studying, assignments, and yes relaxing. I just keep taking on more when I shouldn't.

hummy~ Sounds like you need to slow down, too. ^^ Were you preoccupied thinking/worrying about other things and had the accidents? That's good! I hope he's able to fix everything. That's been a long time. I remember the last time I was here you were having car problems. He's good! We met on a dating site. I met some crazies, but we both got lucky and found each other. He works at a theater and a warehouse. Trying to go back to school soon.

Last edited by Snowberry; 01-19-2013 at 02:22 PM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 02:20 PM

you seem to handle it well, fireprincess.
i hope you get to see your Goddaughter often.

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Your welcome. I tend overdo to it. I excel at being maxed out. But that's no way to live. Running around like a bug trapped in a jar. School is important and time consuming. Hang in there. If all goes well I'll have my bachelor's next year. So I know how you're feeling. Try planning time for studying, assignments, and yes relaxing. I just keep taking on more when I shouldn't.

hummy~ Sounds like you need to slow down, too. ^^ Were you preoccupied thinking/worrying about other things and had the accidents? That's good! I hope he's able to fix everything. That's been a long time. I remember the last time I was here you were having car problems. He's good! We met on a dating site. I met some crazies, but we both got lucky and found each other. He works at a theater and a warehouse. Trying to go back to school soon.
Wow! That's great! Congrats on your bachelor's! What are you majoring in?
I do the same thing. I'm loaded with stuff and if a friend asks me for a favor I have a hard time saying no.

Oh man! I just realized you have the Vday pendant. I was looking through your commons and was going to ask if I could have the necklace with the heart at the end when I realized what it was

Quote:

you seem to handle it well, fireprincess.
i hope you get to see your Goddaughter often.
Thanks hummy :)
I did a lot better than what I thought I would grade wise last semester. Got three As and one B. Definitely didn't expect to do so well! I hope this semester works out like that
I do :D I still babysit her so I see her everyday Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. She just turned 1 on the 15th so I threw her a mini birthday party (that consisted of me and one of my brothers since her parents and my mom were all at their jobs and my grandparents were out of town). I bought her a cupcake with pink icing and a yellow birthday sign

Last edited by fireprincess; 01-19-2013 at 02:38 PM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 02:31 PM

i have been preoccupied with worrying.
a friend had to move for work and then the work became unstable.
downsizing and then the new tax crap and with the distance i can't help much.
so i went to visit and bought a month's worth of groceries and a washer because the old roommate broke it before bailing.
i want to just send some monies to help but it just gets 'saved', which isn't a bad thing in itself,
but eating is a necessity!
my friend is so skinny now it's unbelievable.
oh, and yeah, about the car.
i had it repaired at the shoppe i always go to and it still wasn't fixed.
come to find out the part was bad.
so i am still out the labor, which upset me to no end, and i asked for a refund on the part.
i should just look into a new used car, but then you have someone else's problems and i have loved my car since day one.

you bf sounds like he has his stuff together and i hope he gets to go back to school soon.

---------- Post added 01-19-2013 at 06:48 AM ----------

aw, that is really sweet, fireprincess.
i thought with college you wouldn't be watching her anymore.
so you go to night classes, how are you liking that?

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 02:53 PM

Quote:

i have been preoccupied with worrying.
a friend had to move for work and then the work became unstable.
downsizing and then the new tax crap and with the distance i can't help much.
so i went to visit and bought a month's worth of groceries and a washer because the old roommate broke it before bailing.
i want to just send some monies to help but it just gets 'saved', which isn't a bad thing in itself,
but eating is a necessity!
my friend is so skinny now it's unbelievable.
oh, and yeah, about the car.
i had it repaired at the shoppe i always go to and it still wasn't fixed.
come to find out the part was bad.
so i am still out the labor, which upset me to no end, and i asked for a refund on the part.
i should just look into a new used car, but then you have someone else's problems and i have loved my car since day one.

you bf sounds like he has his stuff together and i hope he gets to go back to school soon.

---------- Post added 01-19-2013 at 06:48 AM ----------

aw, that is really sweet, fireprincess.
i thought with college you wouldn't be watching her anymore.
so you go to night classes, how are you liking that?
Yeah :) She's a good girl. Well, most of the time anyways I think she's going through the "terrible twos" early
Night classes would make a lot more sense, but I'm in morning classes from 9am-2pm Mon, Wed & Fri XP
When I signed up my councilor told me that it was better if I took early classes because I'll get a better schedule. Plus, the subjects I've been taking aren't really offered at night

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 01-19-2013, 02:55 PM

Don't over stress yourself though. Getting hurt won't change the struggles your friend is enduring. It is gracious of you to help but you have to also take care of yourself. Has your friend looked into other employment options in that area? Talked with someone in charge of making the schedules? Hardship can happen to anyone at any time. Ultimately, you must remember that your friend is the one that has to make some choices and pull through. Help as much as you can, but know that there are limits. You have no control over the situation. So don't make yourself sick over it. I hope things improve for your friend and he/she finds a solution.

fireprincess~ My major is nursing. Yeah, it's not that you want to say no. You have other things to attend to. Plus, people realize who is always willing to help. They may not mean anything by it, but they'll always try lean on you. "I have a problem and I know Jen won't say no. Let me ask her." Try saying "no" sometimes. :) You don't want to be a yes lady.

Last edited by Snowberry; 01-19-2013 at 03:02 PM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
Yeah :) She's a good girl. Well, most of the time anyways I think she's going through the "terrible twos" early
Night classes would make a lot more sense, but I'm in morning classes from 9am-2pm Mon, Wed & Fri XP
When I signed up my councilor told me that it was better if I took early classes because I'll get a better schedule. Plus, the subjects I've been taking aren't really offered at night

oh, i thought you watched her during the day hours.
those are good hours and getting the classes you want makes a big difference.
i'm happy you are doing so well.

lol, so she's an early terrible two-er, huh?
maybe she will outgrown them fast.

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Don't over stress yourself though. Getting hurt won't change the struggles your friend is enduring. It is gracious of you to help but you have to also take care of yourself. Has your friend looked into other employment options in that area? Talked with someone in charge of making the schedules? Hardship can happen to anyone at any time. Ultimately, you must remember that your friend is the one that has to make some choices and pull through. Help as much as you can, but know that there are limits. You have no control over the situation. So don't make yourself sick over it. I hope things improve for your friend and he/she finds a solution.

fireprincess~ My major is nursing. Yeah, it's not that you want to say no. You have other things to attend to. Plus, people realize who is always willing to help. They may not mean anything by it, but they'll always try lean on you. "I have a problem and I know Jen won't say no. Let me ask her." Try saying "no" sometimes. :) You don't want to be a yes lady.
That's great! Congrats again!!
I know and I really do need to stand up for myself. I mean, I know my friend only asks when she doesn't have another option, but I need to focus on my homework. Oh I know what you mean! My cousins did that to me all the time. I got so frustrated with them that I told them no and we stopped talking (not my decision but they didn't like me saying no) With my friend though, she understands if I say no.

Quote:

oh, i thought you watched her during the day hours.
those are good hours and getting the classes you want makes a big difference.
i'm happy you are doing so well.

lol, so she's an early terrible two-er, huh?
maybe she will outgrown them fast.
I do
I have to be at school those days though so my cousin watches her until I get home
Oh definitely! I've heard several people say they couldn't get into the class they wanted so they have to wait until someone drops out
Thanks hummy I'm really happy and feel good about myself

Hahaha oooh yeah.
I hope so! Some of it us because she's been spoiled with attention even though no one meant to spoil her. She's used to being the center of attention XD

Do you guys want to see a picture of her first birthday?