NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-16-2012, 06:18 AM

Less stood there for a minute just starring at the judge for a minute and then quickly followed Anya. He couldn't really believe that they were all trying to cover up what he had just done. He knew that was they were outside and far enough away from the house that he would have to tell them what else he did today. He wasn't sure how or why Anya would still be willing to help him after all of this but he knew that would change once she knew his secret.

TainaRouge
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-17-2012, 03:48 AM

Anya pulled him as far as her legs can take her. Miko was already far ahead with the others leading the way. But Soon Anya missed a step and fell. she grunted and caught her breath on her knees and slouched over trying to gain her strengths back. They were far from the land. And going away from the city. " Sorry less... I am coming"

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-17-2012, 08:15 AM

Breathing hard from all the running he went back to her and scooped her up in his arms. "I think we're far enough away that we can slow down a little." he says now walking in the direction that Miko and the others went. 'You've had a hard day and should rest missus." he said trying not to hurt her as he carried her.

TainaRouge
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-18-2012, 03:03 AM

Anya rested her head against his chest. Thunder came through and she sighed " No no....I can walk... just give me a minute... You have been working hard yourself" She said patting his back " you must be tired. We should find a dry place to rest before the rain comes. I think I know the others are going"

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2012, 03:11 AM

"After all the evil I've done today I don't think there's rest for someone wicked like me." He gets them into the woods and under some thick treetops to help protect them from the coming storm. Less finds a tree that fell over and tests it for sturdiness.

Sure that it will hold her he sits her down on it and kneels in front of her. "I can't imagine what that...that pig put you through... But I want to do this while we're alone..." He bows his head not sure he can look at her with what he's about to say. "Before I was able to get to you and help save you from that pig his wife stopped me...she wouldn't let me go until I... He couldn't help shivering as he thought of what he did.

ooc: thought id give you a chance to react before i really said what he did, unless you think you can guess

TainaRouge
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2012, 03:42 AM

ooc lol nuuuu I will have her react a bit

When he first speaks she didn't think of anything else but the pig " It was self defense" She said allowing him to set her down. The wind was picking up whipping her loose hair everywhere. The rain slowly came afterwards as she sat up as much as possible on the tree. " Yes. well..." She remembered how scary he looked.

When he went to his knees her heart sank. what did he do " Less please just tell me" She said

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2012, 05:32 AM

"When she thought I was going to please her...while that pig was stealing you away..." His sad tone was quickly replaced by anger. "I attacked her!" he punched the ground remembering the anger he felt earlier. "I lost control and...killed her..." he glanced up at her waiting for her to try to get away from him. "I knew how selfish she was...but I couldn't believe that she would want to be bedded when that pig was inside stealing you... I will help you get to where ever you intended on going if you can stand me and then go face justice." he looked down again and waited for his fate.

TainaRouge
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2012, 05:52 AM

The way he gotten carried away scared her and it showed when she kicked up her legs seeing him punch the ground. But she just could not leave him. Not like this. And in her panic she kicked him in the forehead just enough to feel like a slap" Oh God Shut up....We are all in this together ... I cannot leave you... Not now." she said not knowing if she should tell him how she felt bout him now that he had saved her and chose her over his pig master. She was scared of his anger but she wanted him to see that she trusted him... and maybe she won't have to fear him any longer....

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2012, 06:28 AM

A little dazed from getting hit he rubbed his forehead and looked at her as he stood. "If that's what you really think." he said scooping her up again and headed off following the path that Miko and the others had gone. He didn't really expect that kind of reaction but tried to take it in a positive way. If she could really still accept him after everything he did then he was willing to continue to be her slave if that's what she wanted.