robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 06-29-2010, 04:55 PM

Phoebe, done with her laughing fit, took a deep breath and apologized "I'm most sorry for my...well, laughing fit." she said blushing slightly, giving a slight glare to Maria. She took a tentative bite of the chicken, her eyes lighting up at the flavor "Okay, where's the chef? I need to thank them personally!" she said staring at the chicken in amazement.

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 06-29-2010, 05:01 PM

<opps i've been putting mariah...>
Maria grinned at Phoebe at her glare and then giggled slightly."I'm sorry as well..."She said flashing her soft loving smile again to the king.The king smiled at them."It's fine it's fine...Oh Jason asked Mariah to get out here."He said seeing what Maria's reaction to the food.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 06-29-2010, 05:05 PM

"Mariah...Is that the chef?" Phoebe asked curiously. Still savoring the chicken that was left on her plate. She went to eat more and stared at her plate in shock...Wow, she really did like the chicken! Her plate was empty except for the rib and potatoes.

loveisforever95

Old 07-03-2010, 06:41 AM

Maria let her eyes brighten and smiled at him as she tried the food."Wow it is great!"She said looking up as the chef walked in."This is amazing!Thou can cook greatly!"She told Mariah flashing a huge smile.The king smiled at the reactions and gave Mariah a bright smile.Mariah grinned at them she had never gotten this much praise on her food ever before."Wow thank thee!"She said greatfully as she ran her now ungloved hand through her hair.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-03-2010, 05:20 PM

(thank thee...lolz)

Phoebe grinned "Great? I was going to say, amazingly awesome!" she said excitedly. "And apparently chicken makes me hyper..." she muttered, she usually wasn't this, well, happy?

loveisforever95

Old 07-03-2010, 05:38 PM

Maria slightly glared at the king as she felt his hand on her knee.She didn't dare shake it off....yet.If he tried to move oh buddy..."thoust art welcome..."Maria said to Mariah.The king gently rested his hand on Maria's leg to see her reaction and was pleased when she didn't move his hand off."Thou may go..."He said to Mariah.Mariah smiled over whelmed with greatfullness."Thanks again..."She said before she departed.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-03-2010, 05:46 PM

Phobebe fingered the small dagger, glancing at Maria pointedly, and then at the kings hand. She raised her eyebrows in a silent question of 'should I?'.

loveisforever95

Old 07-03-2010, 05:58 PM

Maria shook her head slightly fear in her eyes just at the thought.She raised her eyebrow as if to say...'he does anything else do it...'She sighed and finished her food."So what next?"She asked and then king smiled she automatically wanted to move away from him at that kind of grin.The king smiled and looked at them."Do you want to follow me to the bed room?"He asked and Maria was astonished.Maria looked at Phoebe as if to say do it!!!

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-03-2010, 06:06 PM

Phoebe looked at him in shock, Okay so...She was glad she had the dagger! She glared at him "Hell No." she said showing him the dagger "You try and make me, and I will use this in self defense of both myself and Maria." Okay, probably not the smartest idea to show him the dagger, but she wasn't gonna get arrested for attacking the king just on the suggestion alone.

loveisforever95

Old 07-05-2010, 04:55 PM

Maria stood and walked over to Phoebe."We'll be leaving now..."She told him shivering as she remembered the feel of his hand gently on her knee.The king grabbed Maria by the arm and grinned softly at her."Are you sure about that?"He asked.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-05-2010, 07:50 PM

Phobebe glared at him, "I'm dead serious, We're leaving. Now." she said taking Maria's hand and walking to the door.

loveisforever95

Old 07-06-2010, 04:12 PM

Maria cried out as his grip tightened and he didn't let go."Phoebe!"She screeched as his nails dug into her wrist."Let go!"She yelled in pain as she hit his arm but it didn't loosen his grip one bit."Please don't!"She said as he pulled her closer a playful glint in his eyes.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-06-2010, 09:15 PM

Phoebe growled, yes growled, "Let her go!" she yelled, coming forward and kicking the guy in the stomach. She then held the dagger to his throat. "Either you let me and Maria out of this room, and out of this castle, this instant. Or I will be forced to kill you." she hissed.

loveisforever95

Old 07-07-2010, 02:25 AM

Maria cried out as he pulled a gun out and held it to her neck.And then pulled out another gun pointing it at Phoebe."I'm begging you I'll do whatever you want but don't hurt me over Phoebe!"She cried as tears started to run down her cheeks."Oh my love don't cry.Tell you little friend to put the knife away and no one gets hurt."The king said smiling as his guards came in."Go ahead kill me but you and your little friend would die."He told Phoebe smiling at her.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-07-2010, 02:27 AM

(guns? um...not quite the right time period...but I can deal with..well is this even steampunk?)

Phoebe glared at the guards, before sighing and letting her weapon drop to the ground and kicking it away from her. She held up her hands in surrender "Happy?" she asked sarcastically.

loveisforever95

Old 07-07-2010, 02:49 AM

<I know I felt like doing that...and steampunk????>
The king smiled and nodded.He then nodded towards the knife and let a guard grab it."Now if Maria would follow me...Or do I have to take you..."He said.Maria gulped and looked at Phoebe as if saying come with him please come with me and him please please I have a plan.She let the tears dry and smiled confidentally at the king.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-07-2010, 11:25 PM

Phoebe sighed and rolled her eyes, "I might as well come along..." she grumbled, staring at the guards distrustfully.

loveisforever95

Old 07-08-2010, 04:53 PM

The king smiled back and lead them to the room.Maria dropped back and whispered to Phoebe."When we get to the door way of his room shut the door to his room..."She whispered."And then we run out of here got it?"She asked this was the only thing she could think of...and he might not even have a door so...

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-08-2010, 06:58 PM

Phoebe stared at her incredilously "That's your brilliant plan?" she hissed, careful not to raise her voice to much, for fear of the king hearing. She hoped to whatever spiritual entity was out there, that the king actually had a door to his room! If not...well the results wouldn't be pleasant.

loveisforever95

Old 07-09-2010, 06:31 PM

Maria glared at her and replied."You have any other ideas?!!!!"She asked in an angry intense whisper.Just as the king walked into a room."Well?"She asked angrily as she heard his clothes gently slide off.She saw that the entrance did have a door...a steardy one that would hold if they slammed it in his face.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-11-2010, 05:18 PM

Phoebe sighed "Unfortunately I don't...So, Let's do this!" she said, slamming the door and blocking the door which opened outward, with a suit of armor that was a next to the door. She looked over at Maria, "Run!" she hissed, and raced down the hall, to where she saw some rays of sunlight on the floor. Hopefully there was a window.

loveisforever95

Old 07-12-2010, 04:13 AM

Maria's heart raced as she heard the king slam against the door trying to get it back open."Thee think thou can get away with this?!"He screamed at the top of his lungs making her flinch as she noticed the light as well."Let's get outta here!!!"She said just behind Phoebe it was as hard as hell to run in this damned dress.Her breathing was messed up and then girtle was choking her.Her pace started to slow...as the king smashed to door open.She saw the window and knew there was water underneath it...She grabbed Phoebe's hand as they came to the window and got up on the ledge helping her up as well.She saw how far down it was and her breath caught.She looked back and saw the king running way quicker than they had towards the window and looked back at Phoebe..."One...two...."She started to count knowing she knew that Phoebe would say three and they'd jump...

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-12-2010, 05:15 PM

Phoebe glanced quickly over her shoulder, she stuck her tongue out childishly at the king, before yelling "Three!" and jumping out the window, Pulling Maria with her. She aimed for the pond below...at least 3 levels...well at least there was water!

loveisforever95

Old 07-13-2010, 12:36 AM

Maria clung to Phoebe and closed her eyes waiting for them to drop into the pond.She knew it was going to hurt...and her clothes were going to weight them down.She moved her legs out from under her so she wouldn't break them and landed on her but groaning in pain and automatically letting go of Phoebe.She looked up and saw the King glaring down at them and then he disappeared.She stood up and gritted her teeth at the throbs of pain."Let's go!He's going to be down in a second flat."She said her voice showing the pain in her voice.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-13-2010, 02:44 AM

Phoebe gave an unlady like snort, "Doubt he's that fast!" she muttered, but none the less, she hurriedly got out of the pond, taking Maria with her. She looked around quickly, and saw the front gate of the castle. "Really, smart builders, I mean...All invaders have to do is climb that tower and they can get to the king!" she exclaimed in disbelief, as they walked toward it.