name:david uzira
bio: (lazy like my cuz :p)
pic:

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 03-06-2011, 01:50 AM

(xDDDD yeah, we super lazeh~ ohh~ he sexeh~ xD)

Hime was sitting in her room, she was waiting for her father to call for her. When he did, it would mean her slave had arrived. She didn't want a slave, but her father thought that she was ready for one and he got a slave when he turned 19. So he was going to do the same thing his dad did for him. It was a family tradition. She looked out the window to see if anyone had pulled up, but she couldn't tell. She sighed looked at the wall again.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-06-2011, 02:07 AM

(i know right when i seen him i was thinking :drool: XD)
David's family is very poor and he is the only child in the family trying to provide for his family since his parents are old and weak he do's what he can to help so he applied to be a slave for princess hime,"Mother father i will be going now"David said.Davids parents cryed."Son you dont have to do this we will find some other way to make money"His father replied with a cough."Father i must do what it takes to help and this is perfect i will send you the money but as a servant i may not be able to visit you often or at all..."david said. Davids mother cryed harder now.David walked out the door before his parents tried to stop him again seen the limo waiting for him he took a deep breath and got into the limo.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-06-2011, 02:15 AM

(I liked the guy with the blue hair too~)

Hime's father entered her room. She looked up at him and said "I-is he here?". Her father shook his head and said "''not yet, but he will be here soon. Why don't you come down stairs and wait with me?". Hime nodded and got up. She walked out of her room and her father closed the door behind her. They both made there way down stairs. Hime looked at her father for a moment and then looked away. She was a bit upset about him getting a slave for her. She didn't support slavery, but she couldn't do anything about it. She stood there and waited, and so did her father.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-06-2011, 02:21 AM

(yea but this guy looked more slave like and hot :drool: )
David arrived at the mansion as he got out he stood there for a moment and admire the place,"What a beauty place this is"he thought.Then he went inside the mansion and is was even more beautiful then it was outside,He saw the king and bowed and the princess he knew he was going to serve "She is so beautiful" he thought."Im here my king and princess" he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-06-2011, 03:25 AM

The king smiled and patted Hime's shoulder. "Do what yo pleas with him. He is yours now." He said walking away. Hime watched him go for a few seconds. She then looked at David. She slowly walked towards him and said, "He-hello. I am Hime.". She held her hand out so David could shake hers.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-06-2011, 09:17 PM

David looked into the princess eyes got up and kissed her hand,"Hello my princess what are your orders for me today"David asked.

(I dun know if i had a slave like david who know what i would have done XD jk)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-06-2011, 09:24 PM

(i wouldn't even know what to do with a slave. xD)

"Uh well....I haven't really thought of anything for you to do..." Hime said. She started thinking for a few moments, then it came to her. "Your room...I need to show you to your room." She said. Hime started walking up the stairs, she then turned around and said "Its this way....".

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-06-2011, 10:23 PM

(I'd know what to do with a hot guy like him jk XD...momo where do all your money go?)

"Yes my princess."David followed the princess."David looked around on his way up,
"What a beautiful mansion i have never seen a place so beautiful"David thought as they arrived at his room,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-06-2011, 10:27 PM

(I give it to my mule so I wont be tempted to use it~ and I might know what to do with a guy like him. *pervy giggle*)

"It is nice....Father doesn't like that much though...He wants to get a new one but doesn't feel like paying for one." Hime says as she turned a corner. After a few moments of walking she stopped. Hime pulled out a key and unlocked the nearest door. She opened it and said "This is where you'll be staying.".

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-06-2011, 10:33 PM

(whats your mules name? :drool: you reply fast! )

"I see"David replied,He looked at the big room with wide eyes,"This room is so large am i sharing it with someone" david asked,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-06-2011, 10:37 PM

(bobo-chan. :ninja:)

"I don't think so...The room looks dusty so I don't think anyone is staying in here." Hime said as she ran her finger across dresser.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-06-2011, 10:42 PM

(Wait like the manga of the stuff that comes out of your butt XD)

"I see well thank you my princess"David said with a bow.
"Is there anything i can get you now?"David asked,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-06-2011, 10:45 PM

"Your welcome.." Hime said as she wiped her hand on her skirt. "You could dust in here....but if I need anything I will call for you." she said.

(wha? O__o bobo-chan is mu mules name~)

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-06-2011, 10:52 PM

(Momo we cant be friends anymore :talk2hand: )

"Right away my princess!." David was good at cleaning he had to be so he could keep the house clean for his parents,

After a hour of cleaning the huge dusty room david was done and dirty he needed a bath,But he didn't know whre the bathroom was and just wanted in his bed for the princes to return,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-06-2011, 10:56 PM

(what! D: *runs away crying*)

Hime was in her room. She had been reading this whole time. After she was done reading that chapter she closed her book and got up. She decided that she was going to go check up on David and see if he was done cleaning. She walked to his room, when she was at his door she knocked on it and said "M-may I come in?".

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-06-2011, 11:01 PM

(yup for not telling me about your mule!)

David rushed up and opened the door for the princess,"Of course you can princess....i have finished the room like you commanded shall i do anything else"David asked. "Oh before i forget princess is there a place where i can get cleaned"David asked as he bowed.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-06-2011, 11:06 PM

(you never asked about him! :cry:)

"Why don't you call me Hime...but you should call me Prncess when my father is around..." Hime said. She looked around the room and walked in. "You did a really good job." she said smiling. Hime pointed at the door in the corner of the room and said "The bathroom should be in there...".

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-06-2011, 11:17 PM

(YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME!....OHH IMMA LOVE THIS POST :drool: bloody nose )

"Hime..alright my prin...hime what a beautiful name now if you will excuse me i will be going to take a bath hime if you need anything let me know and i will rush out"David bowed and went to the bathroom,"Well now to start my bath".David turned on the water and when the water filled the tub he took off his clothes starting with his shirt down to his pants,David took off his shoes before he left the room,Got in to the hot watered tub,Put a towel over his eyes he was very tired from cleaning that huge dusty room,"I can not remember the last time i took a bath like this with warm water"David told himself.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-06-2011, 11:26 PM

(*nose bleed* smexy hot naked anime men = :drool: I'm sorry...I didn't know you wanted to know about him. :cry:)

Hime smiled and said "Thank you. I will take my leave so you can bathe.". She waved and left the room. Hime went back to her room and read her book.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-06-2011, 11:35 PM

(pictures it in my mind :drool: cuz you dont love me :cry: )

David finished his bath and went to his room to get changed,And he found a picture of his parents he forgot to put up,David put his picture on the dresser,"I love you mom and dad"David told the picture."And i promise that i will make a better life for you guys". David put the rest of his clothes on and waited in his bed for the princess to call him while thinking of his parents,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-06-2011, 11:42 PM

(*pictures him in my head* :drool:x1 million!!! I do love you! D: *cries*)

Hime put the book down. She wanted to see if David was done, but if he wasn't done then she would make him get out of the tube, which she didn't want to do. Hime got up and walked towards David's room. When she was at his door, she stood there for a bit. Then she knocked on his door.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-06-2011, 11:47 PM

(Your love is fake!)

David rushed up to open the door,"Yes princess hime what can i do for you" david said with a bow.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-07-2011, 12:00 AM

(no its not! :gonk:)

Hime jumped a bit, she didn't expect for David to rush to the door. "I-I was just seeing if you were done bathing." Hime said as she stood up straight. "but...I would like it if you made me dinner...I will be taking it to my room since father went out on business..