X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 09-09-2011, 10:33 PM

Jazmine didn't seem to know what exactly was going on. It was happening so fast. They were quick, but Damien was quicker. She stayed close to him, her body shaking. She was scared. There were many of them, Though one by one they fell by Damien's hand. Out of ten or so, there was about four left. However after a curse from Damien, she saw one of them go down. She shifted a bit and nticed blood on his side. "Damien!" She placed her shaking hand over the wound. She then looked over at one who charged at them with a sword. She seemedangry. "He said stay away!" She ran after him. She ducked her head and somehow tackled him to the ground. However that was a bad idea. They were after her. The man wrapped an arm around her waist and picked her up. "Gotcha!" She frowned and spat in hs eye. He cursed and then backhanded her, which made a squeak come out of her before a whimper.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-10-2011, 01:59 AM

Damien glared at all of them and was in attack mode. He would kill anyone who tried to get close but then he felt something. He felt a careing hand on his side and he looked down at her. Before he coudl stop her she ran at the one man. He then glared at him when he picked her up. Yet what really got him was when he hit her. In a few seconds he was neck to the man and grabbed him by the neck. "never hit her AGAIN." he said and hit grip slowly tightened. The man stared at him in shock and fear filled his eyes. He let go of Jazmine and Damien picked the man up by the neck, "this is a messege to the rest of you, if you try anything like this I will kill you." his voice dripped with vemon even though blood gushed out of this side. He then threw the man into a tree and glared at the others. They slowly backed away and then ran. Damien sighed and then looked at Jazmine, "you okay?" he asked as he panted softly.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 02:32 AM

Jazmine was surprised at the way Damien was actiong. it scared her almost. The hate and nager in his eyes. Though she had seen these things in his eyes once before, it was never this bad. Was it because he hit her, Jazmine, or because he hit the princess. All she knew is that she owed him now. Jazmine remained on the ground as the rest of the men ran off. Jazmine looked up at him and nodded. "I'm fine..." She rubbed her cheek, it left a huge red mark, but it didn't look like it would bruise. Jazmine reached out. "Lie down, I got to treat your wound...or atleast stop the bleeding till we get to your house..." She bit her lip. "Damien...I'm sorry..." She bowed her head. "Thank you for protecting me. "

Palmoun

Old 09-10-2011, 03:31 AM

Damien smiled when he heard she was fine but hated the red mark. If only he had protected her better she wouldn't have that. He then shook his head, "no, I can't relax just yet." he said but even as he said that he found himself getting dizzy from blood. He found hismelf being forced to sit on the ground because of it. "I have to get you home, I need to know your safe." he said as he looked at her. There was a look on his face, one of worry and fear. He didn't want to lose her. He then shook his head which made his head which made him only feel worse. "don't be, I wanted to keep you safe and if something like that happened to you I am sure I would of done the same." he said as he looked at her and smiled a little bit.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 10:55 PM

Jazmine shook her head. "No. I'm not going home till I know you will be okay." He ripped the bottom of her shirt, basically only leaving enough to cover her chest. She then pulled off his shirt and wrapped th fabric around his wound tightly, trying to ease the bleeding till they got to his house. "C'mon, lets go back to your place..." She placed a hand on his cheek. "I'll be okay, you are the one I'm worried about right now..."

Palmoun

Old 09-11-2011, 01:00 AM

Damien frowned when he heard her and grunted in pain when he felt her wrap his wound tightly. "okay, just stay close to me." he said and was surprised when he felt her hand on his cheek. He looked into her eyes and smirked, "you know I was worried about you more." he said and slowly started to get to his feet. "come on, we should get moveing." he said as he held out a hand to her.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-12-2011, 07:08 PM

Jazmine smiled and laughed a bit. "Lets just say we were both worried alot..." She helped im to his feet. "If you need to, you can lean on me..." She suggested as she took his hand. "Try not to push yourself too hard..." She smiled and walked with him. She held onto his hand tight, almost in a protective way.

Palmoun

Old 09-13-2011, 01:37 AM

Damien chuckled softly when he heard her and was glad for the hand. He doubt he would of been able to get to his feet. "yeah, I think I will agree with that." he said and tried to stay up and quickly found himself leaning against Jazmine a little bit. "I dont think I can push myself to do anything expet walk." he said as he kept his hand in hers and walked with her. He was still slightly alert, he didn't want anything to happen to Jazmine but he couldn't help but smile. He liked the feeling of someone wanting to protect him.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2011, 02:14 AM

Jazmine saw his house ahead. "We're almost to your house..." She was happy when he leaned against her. That showed her that he trusted her. She knew this wasn't the end of this little battle. The ones who ran off would probably bring backup. So she would have to put what little he taught her so far and protect him this time. She soon approached his door, and prayed it was not locked as she attmepted to help him inside.

Palmoun

Old 09-13-2011, 02:43 AM

Damien nodded when he heard her and relaxed against her more. He knew that more would come and he would probably be useless to her now. But he would tell her want to do, it was the best he could do for now. He smiled when he saw his home and slowly reached out and pushed the door open. "just set me on the couch. I should be fine there." he said to her softly and started to think about what to do. "after that lock the door and stay away from the windows." he said as he looked at her.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 12:05 AM

Jazmine helped him over to the couch and did what he said. he locked the door and stayed away from the windows. "I'll go get you first aid kit." She smiled an scurried off. She remembered that last time she was here when she was injured on her leg and he ued his kit. She found it and brought it over to him. She removed the cloth around his wound and took a rag to clean it before wrapping it with bandages.

Palmoun

Old 09-16-2011, 12:32 AM

Damien watched her carefully and when she left to go fine the first aid kit he kept a eye on everything. He wanted to make sure that no one got into the house without him knowing. When she came back he let her work and grunted slightly when she started to clean it. But once she started to wrap up his wound he relaxed. Once she was done he smiled at her, "thanks, now we better get you home before anything else happens." he said as he looked at her and never wanted anyone to take her.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2011, 06:35 PM

"No, no. Rest a bit. I'll be fine. No one will ever find us. " She wasn't too sure about that, but she had to ease his nerves. Jazmine took his hand and said. "Everything will be fine. Rest first....then you an take me home, Alright?" She smile sweetly, trying to convince him to rest. "If you don't, then I'll be worried about you the whole way home...please...just for a little bit?"

Palmoun

Old 09-18-2011, 01:31 AM

Damien frowned when he heard her but when she took his hand he slowly calmed down. "okay, lets rest for a little bit." he said as he looked at her. he was still worried but if anything happened he would make sure to protect her. He then brought her hand to his lips and kissed it gently, "I just dont want anything to happen to you." he said softly as he looked at her in the eyes.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 05:05 AM

Jazmine nodded and blushed a bit when her hand was killed. She placed a hand on his cheek. "I'll be okay. I'll be by you're side the whole time, and if something goes wrong, I'll wake you..." She removed her hand and placed both of her hands in her lap. "Close your eyes...and sleep." She smiled and then closed her eyes and began to sing a soft song in hopes to ease his worries.

Palmoun

Old 09-18-2011, 03:44 PM

Damien smiled when he saw her blush and relaxed when she placed her hand on his cheek. He then nodded, "okay, that sounds fair. " he said as he looked at her and then slowly closed his eyes. When he heard her voice he relaxed even more and soon was fast asleep next to her.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 10:22 PM

Jazmine smiled and sighed. She moved away and sat in a nearby chair. She watched him sleep, occasionally looking out the window. Everything seemed to be fine and quiet. That is, untill maybe almost an hour later, she could hear the very faint sound of bells. It was the emergency bells. It sounded liked it was coming from the kingdom. Her father must have figured out she was gone, and probably not being able to find her or Damien, he paniced. She stood up, and glanced at Damien. She couldn't bring herself to wake him. So she wrote a note, saying she went home and then grabbed a cloak she found on the floor. She put the hood up and hurried out the door.

Palmoun

Old 09-18-2011, 11:58 PM

Damien slept soundly for a while, for the first time in a long time. He usually only alowed himself a hour of sleep if he was too. Slowly he started to wake up a half a hour after she left. Panic struck him when he didn't see her and then saw the note. He read it quickly but part of him was still panicing. He wasn't sure if she had made it home and there was only one way to know. Slowly he got up and his side throbbed in pain. Yet he ignored it and hurried out the door and back towards the kingdom. he had to see if she was there and didn't even care if his wound started to bleed again.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-31-2011, 06:29 PM

Jazmine had rushed though the forest and back into town where guards were searching everywhere. She shook her head. "Father is such a worrier...." Jazmine then attempted topush her way through the crowds when she felt a strong hand grab hers. She thought it might ofbeen Damien so she allowed the hand to pull her into what seemed to be a shed with no windows. She blinked, pulling off her hood. When a candle was lit, she could see a man that was about Damien's height and appeared to be in his late twenties. The man had long blck hair and blue eyes. He stared at her. "Princess Jazmine? what are you wearing?" Jazmine blinked. "Who are you?" The male bowed. "I have been watching you for many years. Remember when we were children and I was being teased....two bullies had my head pressed in the mud and you had your guards remove them. You smiled atme kindly and gave me this...." He held out a small bear that she use to have when she was little. Jazmine blinked. "Oh...Lucifer..." The male smiled. "Aye, yes..." She was suprised. "I thought you left the village?" He shook his head. "I have been watching you, as I said. I know everything about you now. I even know of your guard." Her eyes widened. Ho in the world did he know?!

(Sorry it took awhile)

Palmoun

Old 10-31-2011, 10:51 PM

Damien continued to run and when he got to town he noticed that guards were looking for her. Panic started to fill him to the brim and he ran faster even as blood started to run down his side. The only thought on his mind was to find Jazmine and make sure she was safe. When the guards saw him they were about to ask him where she was but he just knocked them out of the way and continued to run. He then started to call out her name and each time he called her name his worry filled him.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2011, 01:36 AM

Jazmine could hear her name being called. "I must go Lucifer..." She turned to go, but he grabbed her and kissed her. Jazmine blushed. She pushed away. "Lucifer...I--" "Let me be your new guard!" He interuptted her. Her eyes widened. "I figured that was the next best thing. I can not be your husband because I am not of royal blood, but protecting you would be just as good...." Jazmine shook her head. "I can't. Damien-" "Damien will no longer be your guard." He interuptted again. "What do you mean?" Lucifer smiled. "When the king finds out he lost you, he will be banished!" Jazmine frowned and said. "Why...you..." She punched him in the gut like Damien showed her and she took off running, out of the shed.

Palmoun

Old 11-01-2011, 01:00 PM

Damien continued to search for her and knew word had gotten out to thr kin that he had lost her. Yet all that mattered to him was to make sure that she was okay. Even if he was banished or killed for losing her he wanted to know she was safe. After a little while he saw something out of thr corner of his eyes. Darting in that direction he saw her. Quickly he ran over to her and wrapped his arms around her. "jazmine.." was all that he said as he held her close. He then pulled away and looked at her, "your not hurt, are you?" he asked as he looked at her.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2011, 10:33 PM

Jazmine felt someone wrap their arms around her, and she almost hit him, but hearing her voice calmed her. "D..Damien?" She frowned. "You are suppose to be resting..." She shook her head. "Don't worry, I'm not hurt. A guy grabbed me but I punched him. Just like you taught me..." she looked around. "We can't be seen together Damien..." She plled away. "Go back to ther shadows. I'll make up an excuse for my father." She smiled, trying to stay optimistic.

Palmoun

Old 11-01-2011, 11:46 PM

Damien shook his head, "I will rest when I know your safe." he said as he looked at her. He calmed down when he heard her and smiled slightly, "good thing that one thing I taught you came in handy." he said as he looke dat her. Though when he heard her he couldn't help but shake his head. "to late too." he said as he looked at her and wished he could be as optomistic about this as her, "word got to your father that I lost you, even if you say something one of two things are going to happen and either way I am not going to be around you." he said as he looked at her. He then leaned close to her for a second and kissed her cheek, "but since you asked I will." he said and in less then a second he was no where to be seen.