HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 07:30 PM

Alexander bid the Queen farewell and led the girl out of the Presence Chamber and back to the court yard to their horses. He was extremely pleased with their performance and could hardly hold his excitement. He turned to the girl and raised her hand to his lips and gave it a soft kiss. "We did it,-M'Lady." He stumbled remembering that he didn't remember the name of his own wife. He was relieved that he had somewhat covered his mistake. He called upon the stable hands to get their horses ready and he dropped the girls hand and left her in order to help.

Ella was ordered off to help with preparing for the party and she found herself dancing, yet again with some of the other Ladies-in-Waiting. She didn't think she was doing well even though Sir Wells had put his own time into helping. She felt bad that she might have just wasted his time, but after a while of dancing she began notice small changes in her dancing.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2011, 08:06 PM

Elongwy followed after her husband, once they were out in the courtyard she gave a sigh of relief and her hand went to her chest for a few seconds. That terrible ordeal was over! Yes!
She was pleasantly suprised when Alexander kissed her hand, well at least he was happy as well it would seem. She gave him a small smile then she went over to the horse she had been riding earlier and she stroked his nose, "I did it boy." She noticed how the horses ears perked up and she chuckled lightly.

After awhile Conrad was excused from his postion and he was moved to a new one, this one was closer to the gardens. It was a good day out and he didn't mind being outside, he preffered to being outside as opposed to inside

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 08:11 PM

Alexander walked back leading his horse by the reins and stopped in front of the girl. "I will show you to your new home and after we change we will be returning for the party." He said as he began to put on his riding gloves. He looked back up at her and offered his gloved hand. "Would you like some help?" He asked as he slid on his last glove.

Ella was relieved that she was finally getting better at dancing and she couldn't wait to show Sir Wells that his teaching did not go to waste. She hoped that she would get the chance to dance with him at the party, but if she didn't she would at least get the chance to see him again.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2011, 08:20 PM

Elongwy moved from the horse and looked at Alexander, giving him a nod to tell him that she had heard him, then she took his hand. He seemed to not be too unpleasant... But she would see how he was when he wasn't surrounded by people..

Conrad knew that he should be focusing on his post, but on occasion his mind couldn't help but wander back onto Ella. Something about her just made her stand out from the rest of the girls in the castle.. He knew what it was.. But still

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 08:31 PM

Alexander lifted her onto her horse and left to mount his own. He lead them out of the castle's court yard and onto the path that would lead them to his estate. The House of Ross was only one of the many houses he owned and it was not even close to the grandest, but it was a nice place to stay while in the city of London. When they neared the house he was able to see the gates that in cased the estate and it surrounding. The house was not as large as some of the ones around it, but he didn't care. The gates were opened as they arrived and the servants were running around. A stable hand came running to take the horse as he dismounted. Alexander looked at the house. It was a white house with marble pillars and a large wooden door with carvings on it. He turned to the girl and walked up to her horse. "Welcome to The House of Ross, My Lady." He said with a bow and when he came up from it he raised his hand to her.

Ella was granted a break from her dancing and she found herself wondering the gardens. She needed some fresh air after all the stress she had just been put through. She still didn't think she would be able to dance in front of everyone, but she had to do it. There was no escape from it at this point. She sighed and found herself a seat on a marble chair along a narrow path.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2011, 11:21 PM

Elongwy was stunned by the sight of the beautiful estate, it was far more beautiful than her home had been. She dismounted on her own and she looked around, "Your estate is very beautiful Milord." She told him as she continued to look around.

Conrad looked around and saw Ella walk into the garden. he couldn't help but smile. It was as if fate was forcing these two to get closer together. He pursed his lips together and let out a loud whistle

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-09-2011, 03:42 AM

Alexander smiled and looked around him at the estate. I guess to new eyes it was a beautiful. He had somewhat grown up here and it was something he was used to by now. He turned to look for a servant to help the girl. "Vivian, come help Lady Ross and show her to her room." He said to one of the maids. He gave the girl a bow and with that left to find his way to his own chambers to change and prepare for the party.

Ella nearly jumped out of her skin at the noise. She looked around frantically trying to find out what had made that sound. What she found was Sir Wells. "I do believe you are trying to scare me to death, Sir." She said. Her eyes were still a bit wide from the shock he had given her.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-09-2011, 04:25 AM

Elongwy smiled still as she was led to her new room, she looked around the house as she walked, it really was beautiful. Then the maid opened the door and turned to Elongwy, "This is your room M'Lady." Elongwy smiled, "Thank you." She walked inside and looked around, the servants then entered with her bags.

Conrad chuckled, "Well M'Lady it's so easy to frighten you it seems that I must admit that it has become quite amusing to me." He smirked

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-09-2011, 04:32 AM

Alexander found his room and closed the door behind him. His servants would follow behind him, but for now he looked among his clothes for the outfit he would wear tonight at the party. He finally picked a waist coat that was black with gold lining, but not too much gold. He also had a white undershirt and his black pants as well. his servants came in to help him with the things he needed, but left at his request. He looked into one of his mirrors and nodded at his reflection. He looked presentable. He left his room to head to the stair case were he would wait for the girl.

Ella frowned at him, but couldn't help smiling after a moment. "It may be amusing to you, but I find it rather painful as my heart tries to escape my chest." She said with a faint smile on her lips. She truly did like her encounters with Sir Wells. It almost made staying at Court worth her time.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-09-2011, 04:40 AM

Conrad chuckled once again, "Well then you'll have to forgive me M'Lady, for my cruel humor." He told her, certainly having her around made his posts more entertaining and enjoyable... He couldn't wait to see her at the party.

Once all of Elongwy's belongings were inside her servants came in and started to prepare her for the party. They put her in a red and white gown and styled her hair in a much more formal style. Once finished she walked out of her room and went to meet Alexander

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-09-2011, 06:04 AM

"I shall forgive you this once, but next time I will not accept a mere apology." Ella said in a mocking tone. She was having far too much fun out here with Sir Wells than she probably should have, but....She didn't care that someone might find them and she would be ruined by rumors. It didn't really matter. That could be a way for her to get out of Court and live a normal life.

Alexander had not been paying attention when his wife walked to the top of the stair case and began to come towards him. When he turned his head to her he was surprised to see her. She was truly a sight to see. Alexander bowed to her and came up. "Forgive me, My Lady, but I fear you have stunned me with your beauty." He said with a charming smile on his face. He held out his hand to her and looked her in the eyes. "Shall we go, Elongwy." He grinned as he said her name. He had asked one of his closest servants what her name was to avoid the rumors floating around that he did not know his own wife's name, but now he did.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-09-2011, 09:09 PM

Conrad laughed, "You are too kind M'Lady, I shall try to resist the temptation to frighten you next." He told here with a charming smile, then he asked, "So, M'Lady, are you more confident about your dancing abilities? Or do you need more practice?" He offered her.

Elongwy was surprised at Alexanders reaction to her and a small blush rose to her cheeks, "Why thank you Alexander, you flatter me so." She had known her husband's name all along so that was never an issue with her. She couldn't help but think that he looked rather handsome as well, so far this marriage was off to a good start.. But only time would tell for sure

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-09-2011, 09:23 PM

Ella laughed lightly at his comment, but soon her smile faded a bit. She was a bit more confident in her dancing than before, but to say she was ready to dance in front of the Court was a different story all together. "Your lesson were a great help to me, but I fear that I shall make a fool of myself tonight still." She said as she looked to the ground avoiding eye contact with him.

Alexander smiled again as his wife blushed. "Why it has been a long while since I have seen a blush such as yours. I believe I have forgotten how charming it is." It was true, he had not seen a true blush from a girl since he arrived at Court. The girls there almost never seemed to blush and if they did it never seemed real. "Shall we go, My Lady." He said holding out his hand to her.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 05:37 AM

Elongwy found his statement to be sad, he must have not met many decent woman in Court, oh well, it mattered not now. She smiled lightly and took his hand, "Of course M'Lord."

Conrad looked at her, his head tilting to the side a little bit, "Aw.. I think you'll be fine." He told her with a charming smirk, "You just gotta remember what I told you."

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 05:53 AM

Alexander took her hand and led her out to the front of the estate. He called for one of the stable hands to fetch their horses for him. When he arrived with their horses Alexander to his wife by the waist and lifted her up onto her horse. He slipped his riding cloves on and mounted his own horse. He stirred his horse up next to his wife's horse and smiled at her. "Are you ready, My lady?" He asked.

Ella raised her head just enough so that she could look at him. She gave him a faint smile, "Thank you for your kind words. I promise you that I will try to remember what you have taught me." She said softly. She raised her head fully and smiled at him as a sudden thought entered her mind. "If I do not remember then it is I, who will be apologizing to you, Sir Wells." She said with her normal smile.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 06:04 AM

Elongwy adjusted herself in the saddle and then looked at her husband, "Yes, I am ready." She took the reins in her hands and gave the horse a pat on his neck. She wasn't nervous about the party, if anything, she was excited about this.. She loved parties.

Conrad had to stop himself from laughing, "You will do fine M'Lady, if you worry about messing up then you will mess up." He told her

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 03:10 PM

Alexander lead the way off the estate and back on to the path the castle was on. It was growing darker out, but the sun was still above the horizon changing the sky to a deep shade of orange. The castle came into view and there were a handful more people entering the castle than there had been when they had left earlier. Once inside the court yard, Alexander got off his horse and placed his riding gloves on top of his horse and handed the reins to a stable hand. He walked back to his wife and offered a hand to help her off her horse. This was going to be a test for her tonight. The Queen would be watching her every move to see if she was truly fit for the court life. She was going to need to be perfect this night to ensure that tomorrow they would still be welcomed.

"I suppose that is true, Sir." She said as she laughed. She looked up at the sky and noticed it had begun to change colors while they had been talking. It hadn't seemed like they had been talking for very long, but then she hadn't been paying attention. "I fear that I must go, Sir Wells. I do hope to see you at the party." She said with a wave good bye. Ella turned around and rushed back to the Privy Chamber to prepare for the party.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-11-2011, 01:42 AM

Elongwy smiled and took his hand, once she was on the ground she looked at him, "Thank you Alexander." She handed her reins to a stableboy and then looked around at all the people. Some of them she recognized, others... not so much, but she would know them eventually.

A few moments later Conrad was pardoned to go and watch the party. He took his place by the big grand doors and watched people as they entered. He and his comrades were there to assure that no one would attempt an assasination on the Queen

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 03:13 AM

Alexander held onto the girls hand as he lead her into the castle. There were many couples arriving and most of them he had meet before and could greet by their names and title. It took a while to make it to the room the party would be held in and once he arrived there was already a crowd of people dancing and enjoying themselves. Alexander walked in with his wife on his arm and began to walk up to people to introduce her to them.

Ella was rushing around her chambers trying to get ready for the party. She had changed into a pale red gown with gold and silver lining on it. Her hair was down and curled beautifully down her back. She was panicking as she finished some of her tasks. One of the older Ladies-in-Waits come in and retrieved her and she followed her quietly. Her heart was beating loudly in her ears when they came to the door the party was in. She could hear the people inside and she felt that she was shrinking before the pressure she was under. The doors opened and she entered with the other ladies and they began to prepare for their dance.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-11-2011, 05:44 PM

Conrad looked around, hoping to see Ella. It would be a bit difficult for he did not know how she was dressed, but just when he was about to give up on looking he saw her walk in and he smiled lightly. She looked absolutely breath-taking and stunning, he kept his eyes on her for the moment.

Elongwy continued to look around at the other people until her husband started to introduce her to people, she would politely greet them and remember their name and face, for it would be important that she did so. She may have been one of the more younger Ladies here, but that did not mean that she would not act as a woman beyond her years.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 07:51 PM

Ella was about ready to run when the other girls pushed her forward with the group. She was stuck now and there was no escaping the dance. She took a deep breath and took her spot. The room had quieted once they formed up in the middle of the room. The music began softly and so did the dance. Ella's heart was pounding in her ears and she only hoped her partner could not hear it.

Alexander dropped his wife's hand and formed a fist with them at his side. He was going to begin coughing again. He excused himself from the group he had been talking to and left as a dance began. He stood in an empty hallway and began to cough uncontrollably. He cursed his luck and stood in the hall trying to reclaim himself.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-11-2011, 08:49 PM

Elongwy was unsure of what to do when her husband left so suddenly, she looked to the people she was speaking with and gave them a apologetic smile, "Pardon me, I must go and check on my husband." She gave them a polite bow and then walked out into the hallway, she heard the harsh coughing and saw that it was coming from Alexander. Elongwy walked over to him and placed a hand on his back.

Conrad watched Ella as she danced, hoping that she would do better than she thought she would. He watched her movements and footsteps, so far so good.... He hoped that it would continue to be that way

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 09:03 PM

Alexander looked up at his wife and glared. Was she trying to ruin him? She should not have left that room. "What are you doing?" He managed to say around a cough. "Get back in there." He said brushing her hand off of him. He didn't want anyone to see him like this and someone could have followed her out. He coughed a bit more, but was beginning to feel the coughs weaken. "Go! Do not just stand there." He stand pointing towards the party.

Ella stepped on her partners foot and she whispered an apology quickly under her breath. She was doing better, but she was still messing up. She just hoped it wasn't too obvious for the crowd watching her. As her partner twirled her away from him she noticed Conrad off in the distance watching. She quickly averted her eyes not wanting him to see her mess up after his effort to teach her. She couldn't have been more relieved when the dance ended. She curtsied with the other girls, but instead of joining the crowd and talking she walked off to be alone.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-12-2011, 12:22 AM

Elongwy recoiled a bit when Alexander snapped at her, she gave a soft sigh, "So sorry M'Lord.." She said with a bit of a bitter tone in her voice. She turned away from him and walked back into the party, luckily no one seemed to notice that she had even left. If her husband would not accept her kindness then so be it... She would show no concern for him when he started his disgusting coughing habits...

Conrad sighed lightly when he saw that she had stepped on her partner's feet, nobody around him seemed to notice that though, which made him rather relieved. His wished that he could follow and see if she was alright, but he could not move until he was given permission

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-12-2011, 12:43 AM

Alexander stopped his coughing after bit and went back to attend the rest of the party. He didn't rejoin his wife, but found another group of men to converse with until the dinner would be served then he would have to sit next to her. He wasn't looking forward to it. He knew he had been rude, but she was showing weakness in Court and that was a taboo. The other courtiers would eat them both alive if they had seen it and picked up on her weakness.

Ella didn't feel much up to being happy and conversing with the others like she knew she should of. Not many people noticed her standing alone, but a few of the other Ladies. She told them she was fine and that she just thinking and she wished to be alone. She didn't know how she could face Conrad again.