Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2011, 01:35 AM

Conrad and his other comrades soon finished eating breakfast and they took their positions to guard until they would switch shifts. Conrad was closer to the gardens than the Dining Hall... Maybe he would see Ella walking with the Queen if she came out today.. He began to think what would happen to them if people discovered that they were talking to each other.. Conrad would surely be released of his duties... But he did not know what would happen to Ella...

Elongwy looked up at her husband when he thanked her and she gave a soft smile, "Your welcome." She said softly.. At least he was kind enough to thank her.. He could have just ignored her.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2011, 05:09 PM

The Queen stayed in her chambers for most of the day and she made Ella stay in with her, which was odd. She wondered if she had noticed she was gone last night for a long period of time. That made Ella worry because she didn't want to get in trouble. She had finally found something she liked about the Court. Even though it was only one person she didn't care, she wanted to stay to see him. The Queen let her go later that day and Ella went out to search for Conrad. She ended up in the gardens sitting on a seat. She had looked, but couldn't find him.

While the thought had crossed Alexander's mind to just ignore his wife he couldn't bring himself to do it. He knew that if she hadn't woken him up to move he would have been sore this morning. Well, sorer that he was already. "I hope that you had a nice nights sleep." He said while he was still looking down at his papers.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-22-2011, 04:27 AM

Elongwy glanced up from her book, "Yes Milord, I did... Did you sleep well?" She asked him, setting her book down so that she may put her attenton on him. Whether it was the mannerisms of the Court or not, Elongwy was raised with the belief that you looked into someone eyes when you spoke to them and you gave them your full attention.

Conrad thought the day would never end, it seemed to be going on forever without Ella's company.. He kept his eye out for her all day, he started to think the worst things, did she get in trouble?? Was she being punished?? He couldn't stand the idea of her getting in trouble because of him.
But then he saw his ray of hope, he saw Ella go to the gardens and sit down, he smiled wide and had to stop himself from running to her, "Hello M'Lady"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2011, 10:41 PM

"Yes, I did as well." Though that was after she woke him up. He was still sore, but that was his own fault. He wouldn't blame someone else for his foolish move. He liked that she gave him eye contact. He didn't like some of the girls tricks with looking from you to something else. It was aggravating to say the least. "Would you like to ride to Court together?" He asked though sometimes it was customary. He didn't like waiting for the most part, but he was trying to make up for how he had acted before.

Ella looked over to see Conrad she smiled at him sweetly. "Good evening, Sir." She said to him with a smile still on her lips. She was glad that he had found her because she had been having terrible luck finding him. "How has the day been treating you?" She asked as she looked up at him. She had missed him that day. She had thought for a while that she may not see him, but she got to.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-24-2011, 09:16 PM

Elongwy gave him a pleasant, she was glad to see that he seemed in a better mood and that he was returning her eye contact, "I would take great pleasure in it M'lord." It seemed that Alexander was kinder than he appeared... The life of Court was rather stressful and strict after all...

"My day was well... And yours M'Lady? I do hope that you didn't get in trouble with the Queen for your absense last night." He gave her a small yet charming smile, he was genuinely worried that he had gotten her in trouble

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-29-2011, 03:35 PM

Alexander nodded at her before he looked up to see the servants bringing out their food. He thanked them before he looked up at Elongwy. "Please, help yourself." He said before he said his little pray. He reached out a grabbed a few things before he began to eat. After this they would be going to court.

"It was long and stressful." She said with a sigh. It was very true after the Queen had put her though an almost hell. Though the day was still young and more was to come. "I do not think she noticed yet." Though she knew that it was really only a matter of time before she did or someone told her about their visits. She hoped that didn't happen anytime soon.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-31-2011, 02:15 AM

Elongwy said a little prayer as well, then she took some food, it all looked so good and she was rather hungry. She ate slowly and politely, the way that she was supposed to. She occasionally glanced at Alexander, wondering if there was anything that they could talk about, "What is to happen at Court today?"

Conrad sighed softly, "I do not wish to put you in jeopardy... My behavior was reckless and because of it you got into trouble.." He was genuinely sorry that he had put her in jepoardy...

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-05-2011, 11:50 PM

((Hello? Are you there? I replied))

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-07-2011, 01:10 AM

[[I'm really sorry I haven't posted in so long :( I've started school again and I work almost 30 hrs a week, it's just been crazy for a while, but I'm really sorry and I'm going to try to post as often as I can.]]

Alexander pushed his plant away, but not very much had been taken from it. He had nibbled and pushed some of the food around his plate, but nothing more than that was done. He pushed his chair back and stood up getting ready to leave to prepare the houses and assemble the men he would take. "When you are ready meet me in the stables." He said before he walked away. He made his way out the stables and began to prepare for their trip to Court.

Ella raised her hands and shook them with a nerves smile. "No, No Sir, you misunderstand me. I did not mean for you to think you cause me trouble." She looked around trying to find the words that she wanted to use. "I truly enjoy my time with you and I wouldn't want to lose it, but...I just need to be careful." She said with a little smile. She didn't want him to think she didn't want to spend time with him.