Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 06:53 PM

Fenris smiled widely, "Is that so? That really interesting. Fenris was actually the name a wolf demon. Fenris was the son of Loki, who is the god of chaos and lies for a far away culture...." Fenris talked about Loki, and Fenris for a while, and said, "Do you have any stories about your wolf demon? Or does the name MEAN wolf demon?"

(that's actually a neat tie in, was it on purpose, or accidental?)

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 08-27-2011, 07:06 PM

((LOKI!!!!!! LOKI!!!!! AHHHHH!!! And no I didn't actually plan that...what Loki are you talking about...my Loki screams might have been out of place...))

Talla listened intensly she was understanding more and more of what he was saying. When he was finished Talla thought for a moment, "Mean Wolf Demon...but I am Wolf Demon...no story...was taken...born from Ravenmocker and Wolfman..." She said softly.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 07:20 PM

((Loki. the Norse god of chaos and lies. Also great at parties XD))

Fenris frowned as he though of that, "So you you really are an Demon, and not named after one?"

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-27-2011, 07:23 PM

((as in one from Thor?))

Talla frowned to trying to find a way to explain, "Yes...but no evil demon....Cherokee...my people...demon a spirit...can bring many thing...good luck, bad luck...fortune..." She said thinking hopping she made it clear enough for Fenris.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 07:30 PM

( *cringes horribly and sighs loudly* Yes.... *sighs again* like in Thor.......)

Fenris nodded and said, "Ahh. Where I come from, while people revere wolves as signs of good fortune, they fear demons," He gave her a large smile, "So I guess we'll have to wait and see which you bring me, now won't we?" He adjusted his shield, so that it was laying on the saddle in front of him. On it, was a design of a snarling wolf, dripping with blood.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-27-2011, 07:39 PM

((okay then....LOOOOOOKIIIIIII AHHHHHHHH!!!.....I watched that movie five time and still don't get it...I think my pirated dvd is missing a couple scenes or something cuz it doesn't flow))

"Wolf always brings good to others...sadness to self...and horrors..." She said not elaborating.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 07:51 PM

Fenris nodded, and tried to make heads or tails out of what she said. With a shru , he said, "What was your village like?

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-27-2011, 08:08 PM

"Happy..." She said sadly then began to elaborate as best she could in broken English, "All tribe is family...all share and work together...no fights with each other and only small wars with other tribes....lot of work but happyness...."

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 08:09 PM

Fenris nodded, and then after a moment of debate, he asked, "What can I do to make you happier? You always seem so angry at home....."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-27-2011, 08:22 PM

Talla looked at him and sighed, "Nothing...my village raided by white men all taken and homes burned...no happiness..."

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 08:28 PM

Fenris nodded and said, "Fair enough." He was a bit disappointed, but not surprised.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-27-2011, 08:37 PM

Talla returned to her silence reflecting on her home that she lost. She remained silent for the rest of the trip that day. Not even muttering a sound.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 08:43 PM

As the arrived in town, Fenris noticed that it was full of treasure hunters. In fact, the only tavern that had room for them, had just one room left. It was big enough for all of their stuff, but there was only one bed. Fenris frowned. It was too cold for him to sleep on the floor, they would have to share the bed. He shrugged, and pulled their horses around to the stable.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-27-2011, 08:47 PM

Talla remained silent even as she unpacked her things into the room glancing for only a second at the one bed before ignoring it. She sat on the floor and went into a meditative state.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 08:52 PM

Fenris noticed Talla meditating and shrugged. He went downstairs and purchased dinner for both of them. He put Talla's down in front of her, for when she got hungry, and he began to eat his.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-27-2011, 09:08 PM

Talla opened her eyes as she saw the food and began to eat slowly thinking. She said a soft thank you to Fenris in her language and continued to eat her dinner.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 09:11 PM

Fenris cocked his head and asked, "What did you say?" he didn't ask meanly, just curiously. She hadn't said it meanly, but softly. One of these days, he mentally vowed, I'm going to learn her language.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-27-2011, 09:13 PM

"I said thank you..." She said as she paused looking up at him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 09:16 PM

Fenris' eyes lit up with understanding, "Ahh. Well you're most welcome." You could hear him muttering what she said under his breath, so he could memorize the word and what it meant.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-27-2011, 10:30 PM

Talla looked at him and understood what he was trying to do, "Tsilugi....mean Welcome..." She said smiling happily.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 10:58 PM

Fenris nodded, and closed his eyes. She'd given him another word to memorize, without her even thinking about him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-27-2011, 11:03 PM

She smiled looking at him with a grin. She went back to eating the rest of her food silently.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 11:12 PM

After they'd finished, and Fenris put the plates back down stars, he leaned against the wall in their room and wondered what they'd talk about.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-27-2011, 11:17 PM

Talla looked up at him thoughtfully, "What work you do..." She asked in rough english.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 11:28 PM

Fenris shrugged, and said, "I used to work for the king as one of his personal body guards. I've since quit though. Mostly because i became bored. So, in the end, I decided that I should try my hand at treasure hunting."