sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2011, 03:21 AM

[COLOR="Pink"]"I like you as well and I agree with you but please forgive me. if I act a little silly at times around the moon festival. that is my favorite time of the year I'd all ways eat moon cakes they are so yummy." [COLOR] she says while unsure how calenders work in here in Japan at all. her voice was shy sounding yet peaceful to hear.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-02-2011, 09:51 AM

He laughed. "Who doesn't like the moon festival? I mean cakes and you get to stay up late. I've always liked that holiday. I'll probably act odd then too." he really was beginning to feel comfortable around her. She was kind and was also quite shy. So cute he thought.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2011, 09:05 PM

Li Hua giggles for a few minutes before garbing a hold of one Haku's hands. so they could walk around the court yard with each other. she hope he did not mind the idea of holding hands. so far she wonder if she would have her own room till they marry?

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-02-2011, 11:34 PM

Haku took her to the most beautiful part if the courtyard. It had a gazebo with a bench and tons of flowers everywhere. Some ivy grew on the gazebo itself. He sat and motioned for her to do so also. "So..I know this day has been full of suprizes that you didn't like, but other than that how has your day been?" he felt a bit shy but ignored it.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2011, 11:59 PM

"It's been all right yet now seeing this great courtyard. it's made me a lot happier seeing so many new flowers." Li Hua says with a happy smile on her face as she look's around. seeing the ivy clime around the gazebo as she sits down on a close by bench.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-03-2011, 12:11 AM

He picked a pretty purple flower and placed it in her hair. He smile as the look suited her. He felt oddly happy to have met her. She was so sweet and he thought they could be great friends if nothing else.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-04-2011, 04:56 AM

She giggles and blush's when he place the purple flower in to her hair. Li Hua smile's while thinking they mighty at lest become. friends with time she is unsure if they would ever become lover's. even having a child due to the marriage she hope they would be good parents at lest.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-04-2011, 12:07 PM

She really was a pretty girl he had to admit. She seemed sweet too. He was glad that he wasn't given some ugly crazy woman to marry. He had to thank his dad for at least that. She seemed a bit happier now too. That made him smile. "Well..are you hungry? I sure am! We could go to the kitchen if you'd luike, and then I could show you the rest of the castle.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-05-2011, 12:17 AM

"Now that you mention it I am starting to get hungry. I can't wait to try all the wonderful new foods your country has." she says to Haku with a happy voice that was still a bit shy. but heck if she was going to be his wife Li Hua needs to stay healthy. specially once she become's with child for there first baby.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 02:07 AM

He took her to the kitchen and made some sushi. "He handed her a plate of sushi and a pair of chopsticks. He got himself the same. He aye rather quickly.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-05-2011, 03:24 AM

Li Hua takes her time eating the sushi she was use to eating some raw fish. she notice some of the fish he used were different. form the ones her father's chef's use to cook with back in her home land.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 09:20 AM

He took Li Hua's hand when she was done eating and lead her around the castle. He them took her up to his room. It was large and had a king size bed.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-05-2011, 07:23 PM

She had fun with Haku being lead around the castle till they get to hi bedroom. "Wow you have such a huge bed will I be. sharing your room with you?" Li Hua ask the prince of southern japan in a polite yet shy voice. sure she was not use to his home lands rules. but most of the time it's forbidden for a unwed couple. to sleep in the same bed till they are married to each other. at lest in chain it was a law that has been used for years.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 08:18 PM

Haku nodded and looked at her blushing. "we have to sleep in the same bed because...well you know...were required to have a child before we are married." he looked embarresed. It was his dads rule, not his and he figured it would freak out Li Hua. She seemed so afraid that he'd say yes and he had to. He couldn't go against his father or he would be killed.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-05-2011, 09:17 PM

"Well that is true but I have to obey the rules in this castle. this new rule is so wrong I dislike it." she says in a soft yet scared tone of voice trying not. to sound angry about this new rule she has to obey. why did her father have to start the war in the first place? Li Hua wanted yet only let's a sad sigh pass by her lips.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 09:22 PM

"I'm very sorry for these horrid rules. We dont have to do anything and I'll put pilliws between us while we sleep so you have space." he seemed unhappy also. He hated that she had to suffer like this.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-05-2011, 09:35 PM

Li Hua only blush's trying to stop her self form wanting to cry in front of Haku. the princess of chain go's quite as she start's. to walk around the room wondering if they current king would let her sleep on a old futon? she doubt it since she is to marry his adopted son. yet hopefully becoming a mother at a young age would not scare her for life. this princess had heard different thing's form other princess that are now queens.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 10:52 PM

((late that night.)) when his door was shut and Haku was quite sure his dad was asleep, Haku grabbed some blankets from his closet and laid them on the floor. He was pretty sure Li Hua was asleep too. He set an alarm so he'd wake before anyone else, except Li Hua. The alarm might wake her as well. He grabbed a pillow and got on his hard "Palet."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-05-2011, 11:01 PM

Li Hua was fast a sleep in the bed she miss her pet cat Qi a lot. but wonder if her family was taking care of her cat? she had cried her self to sleep trying not to worry about her pet. sure the princess miss being in her own bedroom even her own bed. but she need get use to this new home before the one years time is up.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-06-2011, 12:53 AM

Haku's kitten, Sammy, curled up next to Li Hua. "Traitor." Haku groaned as the alarm went off. The cat didnt even budge. "So pitiful. Haku laughed at the furball.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-06-2011, 01:04 AM

Li Hua turn's on her side hearing the alarm go off pulling a pillow over her head. yet could feel some warmth next to her body. she wonder if Haku was cuddling up to her? yet she had not know he had slept out of the bed are he has a cat of his own. 5minutes later she sighs out loudly pulling the pillow away form her head. that is when she turn's on to her back seeing the cat next to her. "Aw what a cute kitty cat you are were did you come form uh?" Li Hua ask the cat in a really happy yet kind voice to it.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-06-2011, 01:46 AM

Haku threw the clock at the wall, breaking it. "nun..." he groaned and went back to sleep. The noise of the clock hittin the wall scared the kitten and it jumped nearly ten feet in the air. It's fur stuck up on it's back. It Jumped down and now snuggled Haku.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-06-2011, 03:42 AM

"Oh my poor little kitty got sacred by the clock hitting the wall." she says in a soft voice then look's down seeing the kitten with Haku. she wonder if he had slept on the floor all night long? if so she would not tell his father about this it would only anger him. Li Hua get's up out of the bed and moves close to Haku and kiss him on top of his head. before walking off to go find a bathroom to use to get ready for the day.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-06-2011, 10:13 AM

Haku finally got up and took a nice warm shower. Sleeping on the floor was one of those things on his never to do agian list. It left his body aching. He put on some rather casual clothes and combed his red hair a bit, before deciding that it was hopeless. He cleaned up the blankest and went down for breakfast.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-07-2011, 12:25 AM

Li Hua had on today was a sakura blouse and a long soft pink skirt. she some how found her way. to ware breakfast would be held at in this castle each morning. she sits down in a chair away form the king of southern japan. even if she is going to become his daughter in law. the foreign girl seemed sacred of him all ready. heck her own father never sacred her to often. unless when he got mad about some sort of silly thing.