XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 08-03-2012, 01:55 AM

"Alrighty, but if this goes bad, I'm sure you won't want to eat it in your human form. I myself don't touch bad meat with a ten foot pole. I know one of the many goat breeder's on the island. I could buy one and have one of my crew members cook some up for himself and I, then the rest would be yours. That way your food will be extremely fresh, unlike what I brought with me," She grinned. "As for forgetting, it's quite alright--there's no need to apologize. With trauma you tend to lose a sense of time, it's completely understandable."

"I can handle whatever you decide to dish out. Pain can simply be compromised by putting the mind elsewhere. Though you've probably got it set in your mind that you don't want to hurt me too much. That of which, I can completely comprehend. I am ready to start the training as soon as you are, I will purchase whatever supplies you think are necessary without question."

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-03-2012, 02:25 AM

He nodded in reply. "I will be fine. Locking me up does the trick at night." He never looked at her and took a deep breath. "The only reason why it didn't last time was cause of a crew member wanted to start a fight with me. He opened the door after I turned." He thought the rest of obvious on what happened in the story. It kind of was with the rumors floating around, it wasn't great detailed but the detail are what made it worst.

He smiled at her. "No, I rather not train you the way I was. Torture is less painful." He simply stated. "Meditation is a good point to start, fine your peace then we'll get you have the psychical point." He looked her over and smiled. "getting you fit don't seem that hard since you are already." He said hoping not to offend her; he really didn't mean it as bad as it came out.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 08-03-2012, 03:28 AM

"Alright, so long as you say you will be, as for locking you up--the room I will have you settled in on board the ship has a thick oak door. It locks for the inside and out, you won't be able to get out and I could sit out the door until you talk to me. I promise I won't start a fight with you or even open the door, that would be down right silly," Rainilda responded. "As for rumor's, I don't pass judgement unless someone makes me think otherwise."

She grinned at some of the word's he spoke, "I didn't know torture could be less painful, but then again their are many different type's. Meditation is rather simple, especially with the larger waterfall being further upstream. Though the physical should serve to be interesting. Becoming more fit than I already am at present will probably be the easiest of all the tasks at hand."

She got up and leaned over the edge of the smoother boulder, then cleaning the ring she had just pulled from her pocket. The ring itself was close to ten karat gold, a large ruby in it's center and two decent sized pieces of black onyx on either side of it. Once it was clean, she pulled on of her long rings off--stuck it in her pocket, and placed her Father's lovely ring on her finger once more. After that she settled herself back into the position she was in previously.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-03-2012, 03:50 AM

He smiled once again, he was happy she was willing to lock him up and sit guard til he was once human again. Most people looked at him weirdly when he asked to be locked up for the night. then again most of them didn't know what he really was.

He hopped of the rock and turned to her. "Unless you can do this with ease, you mental part of the training and meditation will be the first of the things you have to master." He sat on the ground with his legs straight out and placed together. He lifted himself up with just his hands, with ease he pulled in his legs and slowly placed them flat behind him, only his hands touching the ground. He then started to lift his legs into the air, his ankles never leaving each other. He stood in a hand stand without trouble. He walked on his hand to face her and smiled. "Our meditation, involves our body and mind to be fit as one. Same as your sword training, your mind will have it engraved as a reflex." He simply said before letting his feet fall back to form a bridge with his back. He lifted up into a normal standing position before looking at her again. "Care to try?" He asked her in a light mocking tone.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 08-03-2012, 04:25 AM

She put everything he had pulled out of the basket back into to it as she finished her coffee, then she placed he cup in the basket and set it all to the side. When she turned her attention back to him fully he had started to do things that she didn't have the slightest clue about, but she carefully took in what he had done.

"No harm in trying," She grinned as she took her coat off and laid it by the basket. She then relaxed her face as her legs were already in front of her. She brought them together, then lifted herself up with her hands--her wrist's quivered a bit, she then carefully pulled her legs out from underneath herself and bared her weight on her upper body. Once her legs were out straight behind herself, she also started to slowly bring her legs slowly up into the into the air as he had prior. She tried to walk, but her balance changed she had started to fall to her advantage she brought her feet down and went into a standing position. "Not to bad for never having tried that before until now. So, I guess training and meditation will be my top priorities."

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-03-2012, 05:03 AM

He watched the women while she tired to repeat his stunt. He nodded his head in reply, she did do good but she did make mistakes. "Try to keep your body straight next time, your back and arms do most of the work. Only bend when it is necessarily." He had analyzed her a great deal while watching her repeat it as mush as she could.

He looked her over again and coked his head to the right a little. "You have great muscle tone, you'll be easy to train." He said happily, granted he was going by her arms and legs. To fully analyze her form he would need to see more of it but that was out of the question. "We will have to work on your flexibly." He said causally. "Don't take this in a bad way, please." He asked warning her in tone that it will sound perverted. "How far can you bend?" He wasn't meaning sexually it just came out that way, which made his cheeks flush red. "I need to know what I must work with, flexibly is one of the things you need in my training. You need to be stiff but able to bend in ways normally people couldn't." He looked at her in hopes the last part make it so she didn't hit him. "You have to be tough which requires years of beating yourself against a rock or tree til you bleed, and requires to keep going after you start to bleed; however that I won't have you do." He said happily about the last part.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 08-03-2012, 07:52 AM

She turned around for a moments time, quickly removed her shirt which left only her bodice, and laid her shirt on top of her jacket. She then tried again, only this time she balanced the weight much better in her wrists from the time she sat down up until her body was straight up in the air.

She then bent her arms when needed and cautiously walked around on her hands, "Well, that was much simpler than I though it would be."

After she walked on her hands a bit more, she did a bridge with her back, she the painlessly pulled her back and legs in to where she could grab the back of her ankles. She grinned unable to look directly at him as she talked, "Why on Earth would I take that in a bad way and would you like me to do more because I can. As I know from prior experience I haven't met another person in all my years that could do this. I can also lay flat on my stomach, bring my arms up like a seal and place my feet on the back of my head."

She pulled herself out of it with a back summer salt, then got back onto her feet, " Am I flexible enough for you?"

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-03-2012, 11:35 PM

Hisao's face went red when she stripped down to her bodice, he wasn't use to woman wearing anything other then kimonos; except the local girls on the streets that gave themselves to any man. He turned away, hoping she didn't see him blush from her actions.

He smiled light out nervousness, he was still slightly blushing. "Yeah, it's easier then it looks." He said quietly, trying to avoid looking at her. He wasn't sure why it was making him blush, maybe cause he liked her; he didn't know for sure.

He nodded lightly. "From what I saw, yes." He said through his blushing. She was flexible he gave her that, most girls weren't. He took a deep breath trying to bring the blood out of his face, he looked at the water and closed his eyes. Hoping it would stop before she saw.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 08-04-2012, 01:29 AM

She noted that he was blushing--she grinned, "You know you we're doing that yesterday as all I was wearing were two scarves. You probably weren't paying any attention though, so it's alright to be embarrassed. Though you're going to have to get used to it, I have to bathe in scarves when I'm on the ship. That way my men can talk to me in case there's a problem--like an approaching vessel and a any list of many other things."

"I know it probably seems that I show a bit too much skin, but I'm a pirate. The life I chose is out of fancy clothing and corset's. Though I still wear some things fancy, I will never wear another dress. The way it see a dress is for an easy women, even in the greatest of women there trashy women--whore's who take advantage of it. Now imagine if I was a lady pirate in a dress, do you see what a problem I would have getting around in it? Let alone breathing.."

She laughed whole-heartily as she thought of how silly she would look in a dress, "The only way I would ever get in one of those is to get married, bu that's only because I promised my Father I would. I'm not a delicate flower that breaks at the slightest touch or glance, I'm just a wild rose--one that can handle better and thinks for herself."

She paused feeling herself blush a little as she began to hint on her virginity, "I still have most of my innocence."

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-04-2012, 01:56 AM

He reached up and untie the string that held his hair back then ruffled his long hair. He kept looking at the water. "It's not from being embarrassed." He said truthfully, he found her very beautiful and for her to dress like that made him uncomfortable; he would never do anything to make her uncomfortable in that way. "The more you talk, the more beautiful I'm finding you; inside and out. I just don't want to intruded on your kindness." He stated simply.

He smiled at her, he had to admit it would be funny to see her in a dress; her personality was too feisty for a dress. "Just be glad you're not a noble woman in Japan, it takes hours for a proper wedding kimono to be place upon the woman. Not including the hair and the makeup." He played with the string in his fingertips, still not looking at her.

"There is nothing wrong with having your innocents. It is a precious gift for a woman that shouldn't be given lightly." He replied looking at the string, he himself had given his to a local girl in his village but she wasn't like the girls here. She was a simple servant girl in the red lantern district, bound to be one when she was correctly age. He hoped it didn't sound sexist, but that was how he was taught.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 08-04-2012, 02:46 AM

She had begun to speak much softer, "I meant to say that there's a vast difference in our culture's, I seem to do things a lot differently that what the Japanese. I ran into the same culture difference when I went to Japan the first time, my first mate saw to it that I had a kimono and even paid some of the local girl's to dress me--and did I put up a fight. The people I was helping trade kind of laughed because they hadn't expected it nor had I. They could tell I had never worn one in my life, I tripping over it and stumbling in the sandal's every now and again. They openly told me I could change, but they showed me around the various parts of Japan."

There was a long awkward pause when he spoke of her in the manner he had. As for intrusion--by you, I wouldn't mind, she thought, as she continued to blush, "Be honest, are you saying that you seem to fancy me?"

"As for Kimono's I don't plan to wear another one in my life, that's one embarrassment I will spare myself from. I know there's nothing wrong with it, but if it is slipped to the public ear their will be an uprising upon my hands--one that I won't be quick to recover from."

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-04-2012, 03:17 AM

He chuckled at the thought of her being in a kimono, she spoke true; the worlds were different. "I can't imagine you in a kimono or many males in Japan nice to you. Women are only allowed to speak when spoken too; many places still hold that custom." He always hated that rule, but then again some women never fallowed it. His sister and mother being one of them, especially his sister, she would never shut up.

The blushing came back from her question. The bluntness was what really got him. He took a deep breath and looked at the water. "I find you attractive, yes." Though he would never willing admit he had checked her out, that might make her change her mind about hiring him to train her or for his music.

"Then the kimono was simply too big for you. A kimono should stop at the ankles." He said smiling. "The shoes are allot easier to walk in with practice. Depending on the type you wear." He replied softly. Thinking about it she would look breath taking in a silk kimono, but he doubted she would wear one after her story.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 08-04-2012, 03:53 AM

"I was already well aware of that, but seeing that I have ties to many pirates of the Asian culture that wasn't so much of a problem. No one dared defy me when I was there because I'm a good person with that strong background. Most of them walked egg shells even after I told them to be themselves," She grinned, "I only need to be feared, when fear is necessary."

"I knew you did and it doesn't offend me in the least. A little birdy informed me that you were looking me over when I returned to the Tavern," her face remained flushed as she spoke, "You, yourself are rather handsome also."

She let on another awkward pause, after she removed her rather burdened thoughts from her mind, "Well, that would make some since, as it had to be tightened greatly around me. I always thought the things were made to fit all size's. Perhaps, I will give them another chance at a better time. The kimono I have will probably fit better now, than it did years ago otherwise I may have another one purchased."

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-04-2012, 04:14 AM

The nodded in reply, she did seem like the type to beat the males that tried to enforce their rules on her into a bloody ball of mush "I thought as much." He replied softly, he liked that part of her as well. She was different.

His face flushed twice as bright then before, not only did she know he checked her out but she called him handsome. He personally felt that wasn't so, the scar on his face made him feel horrible. Not to mention the bags under his eyes from restless sleep from the terrible nightmares, he felt that word was far from the truth. He felt uglier then the things he did when he was in wolf form.

He shook his head in protest. "Please don't buy another; you are the same size my mother and sister were. I can give you them." Even when he burned down his home, he couldn't find it in his self to burn their clothing. He elderly couple in his village took the clothing to hold for him. They were his old neighbors, he considered them his real grandparents.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 08-04-2012, 05:31 AM

She chuckled at his response, "The way I see it, everyone is equal and when the bare line of equality is crossed thing need to be done to counteract the issue being caused. That's one thing I will forever put my foot down on, I have had previous crew men who treated me like a woman and not a Captain as some tend to mistake the position of my first mate and I. I didn't hesitate to put the one's that mistreated their good-hardworking wives in line either."

"Well, I've done a fine job, your flushed cheeks almost match my bodice," She spoke as she grinned, but was taken aback once more at his protest, "If you insist, it would be rude to refuse and if your Mother and Sister wore them they must be lovely."

She carefully moved past him, grabbed her shirt, and then quickly re-positioned it under her bodice. Placed her hat back upon her head, and pulled her coat back on.

"Would you care for a change in scenery, I think I may have made things dreadfully awkward for you," She spoke softly as she picked up the basket that she had brought with her. "I can show you my ship now, if you'd like."

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-04-2012, 06:56 PM

He nodded once more in reply. "I never liked the way men treated women. Some men treat them as if they are beneath us, when it is the other way around in my view. We could never do the things women do; plus they put up with the abuse we inflicted on them. They never let it bother them, I admire strong women for that." He said quietly, his grandfather would turn over in his grave if he heard that.

Embarrassed now, Hisao liked at the ground. He didn't know what to say back as a reply, his family kimonos were pretty especially his mothers wedding kimono. It was a peasants one but he loved it. "They would want it. They weren't made for the dust to collect on them." He said shyly, he looked at the water while still playing with the string. "My mother's wedding kimono is with them. She made all of them by hand." He told her just so she wouldn't be surprised if she saw it.

He nodded in reply, turning around he noticed she was dressed again, which made him relax a bit. He walked over to his kimono and casket then picked them up before turning to her. He nodded that he was ready for her to lead the way.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 08-06-2012, 03:06 AM

"At this present day and time, I admire the way you openly agree--as most men do not. If it wasn't for our Mother's and their Mother's before them none of us would be in existence right now. Other than that, the only strong women I was around were the maid's. Those maid's made sure of it that my gender was not confused, my Father praised them for it. I can thank them dearly for it, too--they taught me manners, how to act like a lady for the most part, and how to dress," She grinned softly.

"Of course they would. Clothes are meant to be worn and enjoyed. If only they could talk, of the tales they would tell," she chuckled. "Your Mother's work upon Kimonos sounds beautiful, I myself can appreciate it more perhaps because I also sew. I make my bodice's and mend the sails on my ship."

She started off walking as she lead the way back to the dock. Once they were there it was up on the same supports it was on when it was first being built. The barnacle's were being chiseled off, the outer hull being cleaned and inspected, and the deck being scrubbed. A wave of relief washed over her no one was yelling of a problem. She then walked up the sloped board and got onto the deck.

"Welcome to 'The Dagger's Edge'," she felt herself smile, "Shall I show you to your living quarters first?"

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-06-2012, 05:24 PM

He nodded in agreement two both her statements before fallowing her. He knew nothing of ships but he had to admit she was a beauty. "She is pretty." He said sweetly, some of the men washing the decks seemed to glare at him but he ignored it. His noise twitched again, he smelt something familiar but couldn't place his hands on it.

He smiled at her before jokingly saying. "You mean my cage?" He was picking on her but he was kind of serious, he did need to be locked up on nights when his beast side would want to come out.

He turned his head towards town faintly hearing a ruffle within the tavren they first met. "Something is going to get ugly soon." He told her in a warning tone. His bet was the big brute of a husband the maiden was married to, the one's who he ate last night. He knew it wasn't going to end well.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 08-07-2012, 02:26 AM

"She's only a few years old, but she's still as lovely as the day I christened her," She grinned and out of the corner of her eye she saw a few of the men glaring. "It isn't nice to glare, you men best remember my biggest rule--What happen's on The Dagger's Edge stay's on The Dagger's Edge."

The men said nothing and went back to scrubbing, even they knew the Captain hadn't been this happy even when drunk, so they best not tamper with it.

"It's much larger than a cage, I can promise you that and much nicer, too," She purred, as she pulled out her key and headed towards the door. She the unlocked it and ushered him inside--once her was inside she closed it behind him, once there she pointed to a key on the wall, "That is your key, you may take it with you if you'd like. You can lock yourself in with it to have yourself some privacy. I will bar the door and lock it when I undress to bathe, but other than that my cabin is rather open. You may look around it if you'd like--it's unlocked. You can put some of your things away if you'd like, too. Then I shall let you look more closely at my part of the cabin. My swords and such. I keep incense burning so that my cabin doesn't get that damp smell to it."

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-07-2012, 03:59 AM

He looked away from the town and back at the woman, he nodded as a reply and fallowed her inside. He looked around and smiled again. He never been inside of the actual ship, only on the deck. "Wow." Was all he could say.

He looked at the key then back at her. "I believe the only time I'll use it is... well you already know." He looked back at the door, he could smell that scent again. He wasn't sure but it seemed just to familiar, he wanted to say something but decided to keep his mouth shut. He turned his attention back at the girl.

He could smell the incense. "Is it vanilla and cinnamon?" He asked the woman. He was picking up something other the the other beings scent. "As for your swords I would love to see them." He said nicely, though the other scent had him on edge.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 08-07-2012, 04:57 AM

"She never cease's to amaze me, but I quit saying 'wow' over a year ago," she chuckled. "This ship is called a Brigg, but other Brigg's dwarf in comparison to this one--I had her made a fair bit larger than the other's. That was only because I thought the sail's should be larger and I wanted a bit more space on board. She's plenty fast, though."

"Well, the the key will remain in my cabin, I just figured you might want to hold onto it if you wanted time to yourself or something. This is your home as much as it is to the rest of us, if you need something don't ever hesitate to ask. You won't have to always drink rum aboard the ship either. I taught our cook how to remove the salt from the sea water, it's also how I bathe out at sea."

She paused at his question and grinned, "Vanilla with a bit of sakura, though I have burned cinnamon in the past, other than that it's the fine oils for my bath. Well onto the swords, shall we?"

She walked over and pulled the curtain's open. Which revealed a much larger room, a vast variety of swords lined the walls, in the center there was a medium sized table with chairs around it and a lovely tub in it's neighboring corner which was unoccupied by swords. There was an eloquent day bed lavished in fine sheet, blankets, and pillow's which were also placed away from swords on the wall opposite from the tub. Lastly a medium sized dresser, small desk and chair, and a large cabinet placed side by side near another corner.

"Your room is just as lovely, but far more masculine," she purred. "Go on and have a nice look at the sword's if you'd like."

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-07-2012, 05:29 AM

"I'm sorry, I don't know much about ships. Medicine I do, I can fix wounds, I can do surgeries if needed. I can even make poisons if you wish." He stated plainly, he found the human body interesting. "And I delivered my share of children." He helped allot of girls in birth, only lost one but she had lost too much blood, the baby was lost as well. That was hard even for him though he did not know her.

He nodded in reply. "There is a sweet scent in the air, kind of Lilly scent." He said quietly. "A scent that isn't from you." He stated in a half smile, one of her crew men most of brought in a street girl. He smiled when he smelt more of it, it lingered lightly in the air, barely noticeable to a human. "I believe the tavern girl name Isabelle, was here recently." He looked at her, he could even tell her who was in there with her and how long ago, even what they did.

He looked at the room and set his casket down, the kimono resting on it. He walked up to the swords, looking at them he ran a finger over one that caught his eyes. The handle was blue, the blade was greatly detailed, it was a finely crafted blade indeed. "Your sword collection is quite stunning." He told her while removing his hand from the sword.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 08-07-2012, 06:08 AM

you'd like me to. As for medicine's and such, you'll probably be helping the Doctor we have aboard the ship--I honestly don't let him near me with a ten foot pole. He's killed quite a few men, but he was all I could find at the time I hired him and he's bettered himself a bit as I acquired him some good reading. Poison's are quite interesting, I keep a few around from time to time--I haven't used them in a while though. Now, delivering children probably won't happen here," She grinned as she felt her body relax a bit more, "Myself and my cook are the only women on board. Though she's much older than I, and she doesn't put up with anything from any man."

Reign sighed cutting her eye's at the door, "Thank you for telling me, Hisao. That'd be from Jagger, he'll be getting a tongue lashing if he had here. Can you tell where she's been if she was on on the ship? I may need to make sure that everything's where it belongs."

"You're very welcome to use any one of them. That one you've got your eyes on--I bought it from a trader a few months ago. Never used it though, I will let you have if you'd like as part of your first payment. I usually certain people every fortnight, lucky you've fallen into that exact category," She grinned, "Everyone else get's paid when we find great bounties of foreign treasure. When we set sail once more, I've already got coordinates for the next destination--haven't told the crew yet though."

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-07-2012, 06:50 PM

He smiled at the girl. "Well maybe I can teach him all I know to make him better." He told her sweetly. "I learnt everything I could because of the curse, I couldn't control myself when I first turned. I'd often found myself with someone's blood on my hands." He paused for a little before speaking. "I tried to save as many as I could but they all died." He whispered softly to her.

He nodded his normal response. "Yes I can. You really want to know where they where?" He asked her, she probably would kill them if she knew. "Besides the back of the door and the table over there." He said nodding to her table. "Besides there, they where no where else. It was a simple tumble but no sheets involved." He said to her, that was all the places he could smell them at. "There is also something you should be aware of; I can't place it exactly but there is another of my kind coming here within a day or two. Be careful when the next ship appears." He said warning her, he decided no to tell her about the on coming fight with the tavern maiden's husband but he did feel he should warn her.

He smiled at her. "It's a amazing sword but I rather not take it, but thank you." He said trying not to offend her. "I'll stay with these swords, they are itching for revenge. Til then no sword with become mine until that promise is successfully filled." He told her politely.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 08-07-2012, 07:54 PM

"That would be fantastic, he could do with bettering himself. There'e always room for improvement in most people's area of skill. There really isn't control upon a person when a drastic change occur's. I know that's one of the reason's you feel so negatively toward's yourself, but you really shouldn't. It's not your fault you were left to your own device in a form you knew nothing about, seeing that you tried to save them that show's that you're really not a monster at all," She cooed.

"Wonderful, and of course I do. It's my domain, they dared to enter it without my permission and doing the most unholy deed a pirate could do in their Captains' chamber's. Not only does it disgust me it in-thrall's me, his doing will not go unpunished. I know he's on shore with the maiden and I will see them both out," She paused, letting out a long drawn out sigh. "That's just what this place needs, no offense to you. I have a funny feeling this visit you speak of will either pertain to you or me. I prefer to stay within earshot of you, if you don't mind an extended length of time with me. It would put my weary mind at ease--I would feel much safer around you, you're far stronger than anyone I know. I may have silver, the bit my Father told me is that wolves are like finely aged wine, the older the are the stronger the bite."

"Well, when the time passes and you have avenged your family--the sword will be yours and yours alone. That, I promise to you, even on upon my death you will be the sole owner of that Katana," She grinned softly