Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 08-22-2012, 04:54 PM

[lol XDD she'll think of something CX]

Agatha hissed softly at Gray's comment, "Your the sarcastic one, aren't ya? Well I guess I will have fun with you, just like little Vincent, so long ago." she said smirking softly as her hands seem to become transparent and backed away and kicked Vincent hard in the side, then stood there scratching her hand on the blade and the blood dripped of it. "Julian Gray, I presume. The 'adoptive' son of Vicent Gray, an honor it would be, that is if I had a soul." Agatha said softly as to fangs slid out of her mouth and hung there, her yes changed and become almost dead, "By the time this is over, you will be begging for your life or maybe your death, whatever comes first." she declared spinning the sword in a circle as if she was taunting him.

Amelia dodged the daggers and grabbed the handles and waited for Aldrea to move. "I guess this hunter really is under her love spell, but how did you manage to cast it? Witches are tricky monsters, aren't they?" She asked using the daggers to attack Aldrea. Aldrea, on the other hand, ducked and swept kicked Amelia's legs before standing up in a defensive stance. She panted heavily as Amelia stood back up and threw the daggers at her, Aldrea gasped and dodged the first one but failed to dodge the second one which lodged in her left arm. She let out a shriek before grabbing the handle and tried to pull it out. "Aww is the little witch in pain? Don't worry, I'll put you out of your misery." Amelia stated in an evil voice as her eyes glowed lightly picking up the other dagger and held it over her head, Aldrea kneed to the ground looking up at Amelia then at Gray, oonly to hear his name was Julian. A heavy growl escaped Aldrea's lips as her eyes turned from a blood red to pitch black and a light blue. "Now you pissed me off." Aldrea growled taking the dagger and cut Amelia deep in the chest, making her back away and held her wound.

[and u dont have 2, its the hassle on trying 2 get my 3ds to normal XDD]

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-22-2012, 07:34 PM

- Okay. Sorry small post. xD -

He ignored her kick to the side, it hurt yet it was nothing to bad but the comment off Vincent just ticked him off greatly. He narrowed his eyes at the girl today was not a good day to anger him. "Clever, coming from a pathetic lap dog." He told the woman. If she really knew of him she would know bringing up Vincent was a death sentence mortal or not. He pointed his right blade at her, his eyes narrowed. She was cocky, arrogant, the perfect down fall to any hunter. He knew he had those traits but unlike her, he knew it. "How even more pathetic." He told the woman, he had a plan and it was obvious. The woman named Agatha that's when she needed to be worried but knowing her kind she wouldn't be

- Would it be okay if I play as Agatha in the next post? -

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-22-2012, 09:18 PM

[its ok ^U^ and Agatha did a nu nu >o> oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh]

Agatha chuckled softly as she pointed her sword at Julian, "A lap dog? Me? Don't make me laugh. You're the one with the enemy." She hissed softly as she relaxed her body waiting for his next move. Her fangs grew a little more as a sinister smile appeared on her face. "What is pathetic? Your wounded pride because you have succumbed to a witch or the fact you will have the same fate as your adopted father?" She asked laughing to herself placing her hand onto her hip.

Amelia panted holding her wound and it healed a little. "You disgusting thing! Look what you have done, flithy witch, no wonder your kind is extinct." She said growling and ran to Aldrea clashing with the dagger she was holding. Aldrea bit her lip as she looked at Amelia and back at Julian, "Pay attention or you'll die faster that expected, I want this fight to be memorible." Amelia declared pushing the dagger closer to Aldrea's neck. A deep growl escaped her throat before her eyes glowed a light blue and grabbed Amelia by her throat and slammed her into the ground, "Move and it will be your last." Aldrea growled as she held Amelia to the ground.

[yea, go ahead, i have nu idea wat 2 do with her now lol]

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-22-2012, 11:09 PM

- Oh and you have no idea how much of trouble she is in. She is going to get hurt badly in this one, mostly in pride. :P -

His eyes burned with his passionate hatred as watched Agatha's every move, his daggers where recalled but the fact was she could go transparent. A eerie smirk appeared on his face, one that could send chills down even the most bravest of warriors. He flicked open the hilts of his blades, placing them in one hand he reached into a pocket and pulled out a bottle with a clear liquid. He poured the liquid into both hilts and closed them before throwing the bottle away. The girl stayed with the sinister smile upon her face watching him. He shook up the hilts after taking the one back into his free hand. She thought he was pathetic with his little clear liquid. She thought she had hit a nerve, for a great hunter he sure was weak but maybe cause he was under the witches spell.

She laughed when he threw his daggers towards her, she didn't even have to move to dodge them. "What was that?" She chuckled in a moronic laugh. She was snapped out of it when he started to attack her, he was faster then she had realized; maybe he really was toying with her at first. "Is that all you got?" She hissed when he jumped back. "And you called me pathetic!" She hiss hatefully. His smirk returned to his face when he motioned she was trapped with the wire of his daggers. He clicked the buttons to recall his daggers. She rolled her eyes, before turning transparent. "What you didn't learn from last time, some great hunter you-" She started before she was cut off, the wires were wrapped around her squeezing her tightly. She was forced out of being transparent and screamed, the daggers where deeply embedded into the tree trunks. It didn't make sense why they caught her now, then she realized the liquid he coated them in. "What did you do?" She hissed darkly at him while fighting the wires that slowly pierced her shin. He smiled at the trapped woman. "Simple liquid salt." He replied to her question, he wasn't as stupid as she thought. The wires slowly started to break into her skin, the salt burning into her blood. She didn't know how to escape the wires, if she didn't she would surely die.

- Sweet thank you. -

Last edited by Faded Beauty; 08-23-2012 at 01:02 AM.. Reason: Mistakes fixed.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-23-2012, 12:36 AM

[oh crap, that was awesome]

Aldrea and Amelia watched the fight between Agatha and Julian. Amelia started to get worried for her sister, she was loosing and she never lost. "No, sis. You have to escape from there!" She shouted using her stregth to escape from Aldrea, which wasn't hard since she wasn't in her true form. Aldrea stumbled as Amelia hissed evilly lunging her body at the witch, "You will die by my hand!" She shouted intensely digging her claws in Aldrea's arms and slammed her into the ground. Grunting in pain, Aldrea quickly jumped up and kicked Amelia under the chin and rolled into a cat-like stance then lunged at herself at the vampire and punched her in the stomach then kicked her again so that she would be stunned for a while. "After this it over, I have a few questions to ask you. If you both lie to me then I will let Gray finish you both off. Do we have a deal ladies?" Aldrea asked standing up straight, her eyes remained pitch black and light blue looking at the two sisters. "Deal." Amelia snarled as her fangs scratched the ground but suddenly stopped moving as if she had lost her ability to move. "What have you done to me?" Amelia hissed as she seemed to struggle fighting the air. "All I did was prevent you from moving, the next spell will make sure you won't be able to arise from your coffin." Aldrea said in almost a different voice, her normal voice would have been tender and sweet with a hint of timidness. Now her voice was almost a seductive one, with a tab of anger and for some odd reason, it show dead.

[u mad Agatha ]

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-23-2012, 01:22 AM

- And had many grammar mistakes. xD But thank you. -

Agatha continued to fight the wires, she started to panic the salt prevented her from escaping. He slammed his blades into the ground keeping her place. He walked up to her with he eerie smile, "Now what was I suppose to do? Oh yes, please spear my life. I don't want to die." He pleaded in a playfully sarcastic tone. She hissed at him, she hated losing to him and the fact that he was mocking her. He dug through his pocket and pulled out a small bottle of a dark crimson liquid. "Say hello to Vincent." He told the vampire before forcing the bottle into her mouth and breaking it with a simple hit to her jaw. She could help but swallow it. "You son of a-" She began to curse but she started feeling sick. He forced her to drink dead man's blood. She could feel the poison in side of her, she grew limp the wires holding her in place. He walked pasted her and looked at Aldrea and her friend. "Oh, fun. We'll have a blast would we ladies." He said in a eerie voice obvious he was enjoying watching Agatha die from a slow poison. Guess she should have angered him, she should have known that the Gray's were not a hunter you wanted to take as a target.

- No, I'm just quick witted. Ha blonde comment. -

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-23-2012, 03:14 AM

[ur welcome ^U^]

Amelia started shaking lightly as she watched her older sister drink dead man's blood. She looked at Aldrea and Gray gulping, "What do you want?" She asked in a frieghtened British accent. "Where did you really come from? I doubt the human goverment would invest in having vampires hunt me down." Aldrea spoke as she kneed down to Amelia's height as Amelia looked away. "We were hired by a person who works at the goverment. He knows you are out here and he is going to kill you once and for all!" She shouted at Aldrea, she looked back at Agatha seeing the poison take over her, "Keep talking." Aldrea hissed softly, "He told his that he would pay us in the finest child blood in the world. It's hard to find that kind of blood anywhere in the world." Amelia cried panting some looking down at the ground, "He lied to you, he was going to kill you I bet, it seems as though you told me the truth, tell him that he has to do better than that, I'm a Witch not a nymph." Aldrea hissed as the spell over Amelia vanished and she got up quickly, "Get out of my sight, take your sister with you. Gray, take her down." Aldrea said calming down as her eyes and voice returned back to normal. Amelia nodded and ran to her sister and waited for Gray.

[omg, Aldrea is crazy 6.9]

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-23-2012, 03:51 AM

- Wait til you see what I have plan for another attacker later on. ;) -

Gray just look at Aldrea like she was a moron, "What? The only good vampire is a permanently dead one." He hissed darkly at the witch, his eyes narrowed at the two vampires; he rather just kill them now. He spat in anger before walking to the wires and ripping the daggers out of the tree trunks letting them fly instantly back in his blades hilts forcing Agatha to fall into her sister's arms. He walked over and grabbed his blades, both Agatha and him glaring darkly at each other. She knew he was allot stronger then he put off in the fight between them and that just angered her on how a human was stronger then her. Her first lost was to a human, she now knew why he was the most fear hunter. Part of her was attracted to his strength but she hated him for it as well. "Well what are you leaches waiting for, go before I kill you both." He hissed at the vampires, Agatha made her sister to run away with her quickly after that.

Gray turned his attention to the witch. "Don't ever start barking orders at me woman." He told her bluntly. It always started with barking orders, then claiming a relationship and wanting marriage fallowed by children, and he wasn't having it. Specially with her, he was a force into a orphans life with no family and he was planning on keeping it that way. He put away his daggers and walked over to the empty bottle he had thrown down. He knelt picking it up, it was a easy to refill. He had only thrown it down for a quick freeing of his hand.

- Oh Gray ain't going to like letting them go. xD -

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-23-2012, 05:30 AM

[we'll figure out more charries 4 later xp]

Aldrea watched as Amelia and Agatha vanish in the woods when Gray threatened to kill him. She blinked lightly holding her wound tightly so no more blood would leak out. Aldrea was about to speak until Gray started to talk to her angry, not liking the orders. Aldrea remained silent as she watched him hold the little vial in his hands, “I'm sorry. But please why don't you stay the night and you can leave on the morning when 'they' run the night. Besides, if you had continued fighting, you would have pasted out from that leech on your neck.” She said walking over the the bucket and picked it up weakly with her good hand. “I know you are angry that I let them go, but let them go because they were young and stupid plus, if you had killed them, they wouldn't be able to bring more people for you to fight. Where have the generation gone to these days?” Aldrea asked herself the last question. She opened the door and walked in the living room with a dark red carpet, dark multi-colored green couch that had a mixture of brown and tan. The hearth had a fire going and afew trinkets here and there. A mini table rested at the end of the couch, bearing a picture of a woman with blue eyes, tan skin and long black hair holding a little girl with back-length hair white hair, light red eyes holding a gold ball and a man with more human than witch features smiling happily at each other.

Aldrea went into the kitchen and placed the bucket on the stand with another bucket that was half full of water. She panted heavily as her wound started to get the better of her, but she straighten up and slowly started to heal the wound before she completely
passed out, then back to the living room to see if Gray followed her in the house.

[awww shes srry]

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-23-2012, 08:42 PM

- I was going to have fun with the next one. :) -

Gray smirk at that her words. That blood was a deadly amount, Agatha would be dead by morning no matter how much blood she would drink to flush it out. He rolled his eyes at her, being young and stupid was not a good reason it was a sad excuse. It was plainly obvious now he would be hunted just cause of Aldrea letting go the vampire sisters, only she would have been hunted since this mysterious government man knew where she was; at least where she currently lived. He stood up and looked towards the direction they ran. "You're a idiot." He flat out told the witch, he was still angry she let them go. Granted he would be hunted as a killer since the war ended months ago and that he never sold out to the government but now he was a higher target cause of her. "No, I will not stay here. I have a camp set and I will stay there." He told her never entering her house at least at his camp he had traps set. "However, I'm a trained killer. I'm allot safer then you." He said and it was true, he had magical enslavement traps around his camp. He even had it set that nothing could reach him as he slept, he didn't understand why everyone treated him like he was stupid. He could read that was enough to get by, so he lacked a school education he had no use for it. He knew Latin and almost everything involving the supernatural, plus his trap making and survival techniques he needed nothing else.

He would have asked if she was okay but the vampire's voice kept screaming in his head. 'Really under her love spell.' He was not in love with her, that alone was a good enough reason to kill her. Love was a excuse for people to do idiotic things, it wasn't real. His birth father proved to him that after the witch killed his mother and got impregnated by him; only for him to turn around and reject her. His father was just as guilty as the witch in his mother's murder, he refused to be that man. Never would he fall for a witch or a normal human woman. However he still couldn't find it in him to killed this last witch and he hated that about himself. He hated this weakness for her.

- He is a very grumpy hunter. xD -

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-24-2012, 12:44 AM

[lol dont wrry, we'll make it up]

Aldrea looked at Gray as he looked in the direction the vampire sisters ran. She remained silent, listening to him as he called her an idiot. 'Like I haven't been called that before.' She said closing her eyes thinking who else would be hunting her down, besides the mysterious man and Gray. The vampires had lied to her onesbut they had a sense of pride, they couldn't lie twice. Aldrea gasped as she heard that he was a trained killer and that he was safer than her. Aldrea remained silent watching him walk back into the woods, she looked at the ground thinking that maybe she shouldn't have let the vampires leave but she knew that they couldn't come back since they might fear Gray would be here.

Aldrea closed the door and sat on the couch looking at the fire, she curled on in a ball as the memories of her mother and father played in her head. Tears slid down her face as he tucked her head in her arms and cried lightly. "Mother. Father, I can't take it anymore. I am alone as I have predicted so long ago. I am the last of our family and the last my our kind, give me a sign to prove that I am not alone. That I will not live forever in this cottage until it is safe for me to wonder the earth and the humans forget about the mythical creatures they fear so much." She said crying a little louder as a barrier slowly started to form around the cottage to protect the last witch from the mythical creature and the humans with their horrible weapons.

[oh my OuO and awww, shes crying XDD]

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-24-2012, 01:34 AM

- Yeah, we could. I might be a dork and start something soon. -

He slowly walked back to the river, he took the small bottle and filled it half way. He reached into his pocket and brought out one with crystals of salt, he opening it he took out four small crystals and place it into the water. Closing them both up he place the salt up and shook the bottle with the water and salt crystals, slowly they dissolved into the water. He placed it back up into its place, his jacket was filled with small bottles of liquids and crystals that varied in types. He had made his way back to his camp, the fire pit he had created already had a fire wood ready for the night. A small tent with charms rested a few feet away, he stepped over a line of red powder that form around his camp as a protective barrier. A small cart was near his tent covered with sacks full to the ties. He knelled down near the fire pit to begin to make a fire for the night. He took off his jacket and set it gently on the cart before he did.

It was a few minutes later before smoke started to rise from the small crackling fire that slowly came to life. He sat back all he had left was a small half a bisque to eat. He took it out of his bag with his personal belongings and dusted it off before eating it, it didn't do anything but it was something at least. He looked at the darkening sky, watching the stars slowly coming out. His clothes where black just like his jacket, he wore a long sleeve shirt that covered the scars on his hands. He ruffled his hair as he fell back onto the ground. His mind trying to figure out why he couldn't kill the witch.

- Yes a small, half a bisque that was slightly dirty. Why? Cause I'm a man, that's why. xD Well, why did you make her cry? -

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-24-2012, 02:44 AM

[lol well save ur dorkiness 4 later, we cant have all the action happening at once XDDD Ouo]

Aldrea sighed lightly as she wiped her tears away and got up slowly. She walked up the stairs two her bedroom and started to look for something to wear, "What a day this had been." She said softly as she took off her clothes and in a robe she made herself and took a shower. After what felt like an hour, she walked back into the bedroom and put her nightclothes on. Short black capries and a tight tan short sleeve shirt, "Perfect." She said softly in a relaxed tone and took her hair out of the ponytails making her hair tough the floor a little. Spinning around in a circle one time let Aldrea see that she was ok in the clothes she put on, she walked to the bed and buried herself under the covers and relaxed more each time she moved. Within mintues, Aldrea was alseep, holding her favorite stuffed doll her mother made a long time ago.

[time skip, srry, i couldnt think of anything else to make Aldrea do]

Aldrea rested in her bed and started to wake up, she sat up and cracked her neck and back. "Great Merlin's beard, that was the weirdest day yesterday." She said softly rubbing her forehead and slowly stood up stretching. She looked around to find some street clothes for her to wear, "Time to see the humans." Aldrea said with a smile on her face and continued looking for something to wear.

[thats sounds yummy, and she cried becuz she misses her family ^U^]

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-24-2012, 05:33 AM

- I will, just saying. xD -

He took in a deep breath. He never made it to his tent last night, Gray was too involved in thought about why he broke his code for the witch. His eyes fluttered slightly as he slept on the ground. The fire had grown into crackling embers during the night, the sound of crickets had put him to sleep. His arms were folded under his head for support. His hair messy from the tossing and turning throughout the night, his face was peaceful; something that was rarely seen. He snored lightly from time to time giving him a cute charm. He had been up the previous night and the night before tracking, trying to catch up with the criminals he finally got yesterday morning. His body finally hitting him from the lack of sleep. His dreams were more nightmares to others but to him, it was all he had. He learnt to live with them if as they were normal, to his mind they were. His right knee bent slightly as he adjusted his sleeping form, the ground was hurting his back but it was all he had. That and the small cart with his horse, he had no need for anything else really. No home, no family, no hopes or dreams; only death and pain waited him. His horse had returned to his camp site, it had dropped the envelope of money onto the cart. It was covered with saliva but at least he got his bounty, he needed it for food and supplies. Never was anything left over for cloths or a warm bed just his restock of salts and powders, sometimes his medical bills. More his medical bills then anything that gobbled up his money, he learnt to live without the warmth of a home for that reason alone.

- Well I was picking but that works. :) Lol, sorry I wasn't going for sad but it came out that way. -

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-24-2012, 07:14 AM

[cx, do u like the thread so far, and am i doing a good job]

Aldrea finally looked for some clothes to wear as she quickly jumped into the shower and got dressed. She wore a short red dress with red gloved sleeve that were very loose so the air could go through her clothes and keep her cool. Black straps kept the dress held together as she put long black stockings with little red heeled shoes to complement her clothes. Aldrea combed her hair and tied a black bow in the back so she could hide her face in her bangs but was still able to see. Aldrea walked down the stairs smiling softly stretching and went out the door, before she grabbed her little purse. 'I'll eat while I'm out.' She thought to herself as she walked through the woods and headed for the town.

Aldrea hummed softly to herself for a while, looking around and the wildlife and the animals who inhabit it. She smiled seeing the birds flying, frogs croaking, and bugs buzzing around. She was content with it, until she sensed something familiar. Aldrea looked around and seen Gray with his horse, 'Well, someone will be unhappy to see me.' She thought to herself and started walking closer to him, “Hello Gray, I assume you enjoyed your, um, little camp here.” She asked a little sad to see the sight of the ca,p and the hard uncomfortable ground. “I was thinking of going to the town, care to join me?” Aldrea asked in a friendly tone. She couldn't help but blush a little, he looked adorable to her, like a little forest boy. Aldrea smiled at the idea and placed her hands behind her back, “I'll buy breakfast.” She said giggling softly to herself.

[i see cx and its ok, i still feel srry 4 him]

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 08-24-2012 at 07:20 AM..

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-25-2012, 12:10 AM

- I do, it's still young but its going. What about you? -

The slight sound of her voice startled him, Gray's eyes quickly opened. Instantly he flipped back onto his knees with his gun out and pointed at her. His eyes were narrow even after he noticed it was Aldrea. He lowered his gun after he probably startled her as well. Standing up he placed his gun back in its holster, he dusted off his faded black clothing careful not to rip open the poorly sewn up holes and tares. He took a deep breath before rubbing the sleep away from his face. "What?" He asked her in a tiresome tone, it was obvious he wasn't a morning person and that he was highly lacking sleep. He grabbed the envelope and placed it in his back pocket, he petted his horse to show it did good before turning his attention to the witch. He had no idea what she had said, he just ruffled up his hair as he scratched waiting for her to reply to his simple question. He walked over the the hidden salt line of the circle that rested a few feet in front of her with a small kick of the sand he destroyed it so she could enter his camp. He walked back to his cart and sat on it, looking at her curiously.

- I'm sorry, don't forget. He has traps all over the place around the camp. She can't enter. xD -

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-25-2012, 03:40 AM

[yay and i like it too XDD, this might have a interesting ending]

Aldrea looked at Gray as her tilted her head watching him do his little defensive dance, well that's what she called it. However she did jump back when she saw the gun being pointed at her, her eyes widen a little blinking a little. A light sigh escaped her lips as she smiled softly and started to relax a little and rubbed his eyes from the sleep. 'Well someone needs their morning coffee.' She thought to herself giggling softly to herself stretching lightly. "I said I'm going into town, do you want to join me? I'll buy breakfast." Alrdea said in a tender voice as she slowly started walking into the camp a little, She had to make sure no traps were there and it could harm her. "I mean after all, you did help me with the vampire sisters. It's the least I can do for you." She said blushing slightly and came up with something quick to say, she didn't know why she was blushing so much, she knew he was a witch hunter, but he was a cute one. She gulped softly and cleared her throat and held the little bag in her hand tightly as she relaxed.

[dont wrry about it xp and i kno, im trying 2 be careful >u> <u< like a bawss XDD]

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-25-2012, 04:11 AM

- It might have one, but Gray is not having babies or a marriage at the end. Lol, you never know. -

He popped his back by simply stretching before yawning into his right hand, "I am good." He simply stated after the yawn, he didn't need a breakfast date with a witch. Granted he did need to go to town and get supplies. "I need supplies but I not eating with you." He told the girl bluntly, it was true in the old wives tales. A girl could get him into marriage with food but he wasn't going to go easy if he had anything to say with it. He jumped off the cart and placed his jacket back on before he took his horse and hooked it up to the cart. He turned the horse around with the cart, he was leaving his tent alone for a while. It was a bad tent anyways, he had patched it up so many times if it rained he would be dryer out side under the cart. He looked at the witch after placing a obvious hunter's hat on. It was old, dirty and faded black with a row of bullets around the brim. It flatted his messy hair and covered his green eyes from view. "You coming? Or do you need a hour to get ready?" He asked the witch sarcastically. He didn't know why he was going to town with her, maybe he was lonelier then he thought. His stomach growled lightly, he sighed at it. All he had eaten was that small, half a bisque in two days. He needed to get food but his pride refused to let her feed him. He may not want to kill her but she still was a witch, he would never trust her with food.

- Just wait, you'll feel bad again in town. xD -

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-25-2012, 05:28 AM

[hmm, ur right i dont kno xp we will see though.]

Aldrea's eyes widen slightly hearing that he was good, 'Ok, I know he's lying. He looks like he hasn't eat in days.' Aldrea thought to herself watching him. But she was happy to hear that he was going into town, so either way they had to go together. 'Well this will be interesting day.' She thought watching him get ready, Aldrea became worried seeing the state of his clothes and hat that his hygiene was not on his mind, 'I think I smell why girls don't go near him.' She thought waving her hand near her face so that she can smell the air. She gasped lightly hearing him talk to her in his sarcastic tone again, “Yes, I have get my mini broomstick I have stored in my panties since I don't have pockets and the fact my purse would next let me find it.” Aldrea said sarcastically back smiling before getting on the horse's back and sat behind Gray, 'Oh my, I did not think this through.' She thought as she hesitantly wrapped her arms around him so she wouldn't fall back and off the horse, “I-It's only a pre-caution.” She said blushing pink and smiled lightly, happy that got this close to him.

[oh god, my heart, oh im assuming that this is based a lil after the Salem Witch Trails and women still have no rights like men XD i have an idea 4 Aldrea]

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-25-2012, 08:18 PM

- Run Gray! She is going to make you get married by the sound of it! -

He chuckled at her comment and trying to get on the horse, "What kind of witch can't mount a horse?" He asked her, it was highly amusing to him. He made a clicking sound to his horse after she wrap her arms around, he didn't like that she was touching him; he felt dirty from it. "Whatever floats you boat witch." He said knowing she hated to be called witch, he just wanted her to not enjoy the ride in a romantic way like most of the girls that had ridden with him had. He horse just started to walk real slow before turning into a gallop making sure the ride was very bumpy for the witch. Half a hour seemed to pass before they got in to town, removed the witches arms from around him before his got off the horse. The cart keeping it still in front of the local store, he turned his attention to the witch before offering her help down from the horse. He glared at the town folks that stared at his direction. He hated people, they were are too nosy for his liking.

- You assumed correctly it's the late eighteenth century but I take offence, my guy is clean only his clothes are grungy looking but they are clean too. He never had time to bath that morning cause your girl came along. xD -

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-25-2012, 11:31 PM

[now, i didnt say all that now XD, someone might die]

Aldrea glared at Gray at his little question, 'Ha Ha Ha, very funny.' She thought to herself making a face and held him a little tigher. She tilted her head a little hearing the comment he was, "If I had a boat to float." She said softly with a softly, "But I think a horse will do." Aldrea said smiling pulling his cheeks a little, she wasn't liking how he was still calling her witch, he was going to blow her cover. When the horse picked up speed, it didn't help her at all, 'I've had broom rides smoother than this!' She thought to herself as she closed her eyes tightly, then opened them and seen that she was in town, standing in front of a store. Aldrea gasped softly as she leaned forward a little feeling Gray jump down from the horse. She looked down and took his hand and jumped down and dusted off her clothes, "Thabk you. That was very sweet of you." Aldrea said smiling and looekd atht e people in town, 'So cute and adorable.' She thought to herself smiling softly, "The humans are so interesting, how they managed to live this long is beyond me, no offense." She said looking at Gray and bowed her head in respect as she looked around for her favorite place to eat, "Are you sure you don't want to join my, you stomach care of said otherwise, what do you think I'm going to do to you?" She asked tilting her head confused.

[lol yay and i kno, im just trying 2 think like a girly girl XDD its not easy]

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-26-2012, 01:59 AM

- Lol, no but it was funny to scream. As I get killed by you. xD -

He wanted to kill her for pulling on his cheeks but he just let it go. "Hn." Was all he could say when she hoped down from the horse and thanked him, he didn't care if she did. He was fighting it but he actually enjoyed talking to her and the horse ride with her. "Like wise with you, how you managed to live so long is beyond me." He simply said before adjusting his hat. "I don't let women by me food, specially your kind." He told her bluntly rude in a way. One day Vincent ended up enchanted by the witch that had offered him lunch, she did horrible things to him before Gray found him. "Let's just say I learnt from someone else's lesson." He told her politely, he felt bad for being rude to her. He started to walk towards the general store leaving Aldrea alone by the cart. Once he entered he went to the clerk and ordered his supplies, the clerk told him it would take a while but he would have his son load his cart with the requested items. Gray took out his money and paid the clerk, which the clerk ripped him off seeing how Gray couldn't count. Gray thought nothing of it before he left store the store, he was only in there less then a minute. He looked around at buildings before he looked back at the cart.

- Ah, well thankfully I'm a man and don't have to worry about being that in my role. xD -

Last edited by Faded Beauty; 08-26-2012 at 06:02 PM..

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-26-2012, 05:07 AM

[heyy, that may or may not be true ^U^]

Aldrea looked as Gray's aura changed slightly, she couldn't put her finger on it but she waited until it was the right time to ask what was going on in his head of his, even though that weill never happen. She gasped lightly when Gray said it was beyond him how she was alive. Aldrea looked at the ground and closed her eyes trying not to cry and forget about the memories as she heard the other comment. Aldrea jumped lightly as she looked away, she was only trying to be nice, she wasn't like her people, she was different and she was picked on a lot for it when the witches were alive. She then tilted her head a little confused about his last statement. 'Did something happen to him or his friend?' She thought to herself as she stood by the cart to watch over it. She walked to the horse and gently stroked his snout, "Hey cutie. You seem hungry, here." She said digging in her purse and pulled out a carrot to feed to the horse. "I hope he's feeding you, even though its unlikely that he is feeding himself." Aldrea said looked around and seen Gray standing there, she felt something was wrong about, "Is it me horse or did your master get a little lighter?" Aldrea asked arching a brow with a suspious look on her face and she walked to Gray, looking back ever once in a while to make sure the horse was ok. Once she reached Gray, she held out her hand. "May i see your envolope please, don't worry I'll give it back I just want to feel it." Aldrea said placing her other hand on her hip, "Yes it sounds weird but let me just see the envolope." She said holding her hand out, turning her head to watch the horse thyen back to his owner.

[i kno lol and now i feel srry 4 Julian]

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-26-2012, 06:17 PM

- Eh, she is a woman, I see it in her eyes she wants marriage. >,> -

He just rolled his eyes at her statement to the horse, he feed him better then himself. He somethings went without food just to feed his horse. He looked at the witch weirdly when she asked to see his envelope. Why would she want his envelope, she didn't even know how much was in there. "Woman, this is my envelope. You're not my wife so my money is my business." He told her flatly. When she placed her hand on her hip Gray just sighed then took the envelope out of his back pocket and placed it in her hand. He didn't know why he gave her it but he did. He watched her closely with it, "Do you even know how much was in there?" He asked her slightly sarcastic. He felt like a idiot for giving her his bounty money, he still needed to get other supplies then send the rest to his medical bills and get that paid off. Gray just crossed his arms waiting to see what she was going to do with it.

- Why? Cause he can't count or that he got taken advantage of? -

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-26-2012, 09:07 PM

[lol XDD true, and wen a woman place her hand on her hip, shit gets real xp]

Aldrea arched her eyebrow as she smirked softly as she heard him say it was his money. She shook her head as she held the envelope in her hand. 'Interesting.' She thought to herself, Aldrea looked at Gray as her hand acted like a scale, "I know how much was in there before you used it to buy your equipment, you left the flyer in your cart." She said moving her arm as her eyes widen and facepalmed herself. "Gray, I am going to guess there was a lot money from the bounty you got from that man you caught. His bounty was pretty high for all he did, and yet your envelope is light. Lighter than its suppose to be. Gray, I'm going to ask you two question. Do you know you were ripped off and do you even know how to count?" She asked looking at him with a crazed looked hoping she was wrong, her arm moving up and down feeling the loss of money and handed the envelope back to Gray.

[both, nu man likes getting ripped off their money XI lol]