Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-03-2008, 11:50 PM

His fist hit nothing; he fell to the ground. His vision was bad, and, on top of that, he felt dizzy. He hovered over himself, breathing heavily; raggedly. Soon, though, he contained himself and crawled over to Hezza.
"We need to get you somewhere," he said, not knowing what else to say or do. "How many times did he stab you?"

Aside from just a moment ago, Slade was unusually calm and collected. He smoothed back Hezza's hair, looking over her slash marks and stab wounds; they were bad.
"I-I'll get you to the hospital; they can help you there," he said.

Calling out for their butler, Slade sat by Hezza's side, immobile.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-03-2008, 11:55 PM

Hezza gazed up at Slade, taking his hand in hers. "Y-You're hurt!" she siad, staring at the mark left from when he had grabbed the knife. "You really should take care of that." She sounded distant, strange. Like she didn't care she was bleeding to death.

"Slade," she began. "I've done many bad things..." she coughed up a bit blood. "I've been a very terrible person... I've killed..." she closed her eyes, then reopened them, as if to make a really slow blink. "I deserve to die..."

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-04-2008, 12:01 AM

"The past is the past, Hezza," he said, not raising his voice or anything. Slade, himself, disregarded the statement about his hand. "I don't give a damn what you've done before; you're my friend, and you're the only person who even thinks twice about me or Rion. You're all we've got, Hez'; you can't leave us. If you give up on yourself, then you're giving up on us!"
Slade knew Hezza well enough to know that she wouldn't care enough about herself to hold on unless he brought someone else into the picture. He didn't care about himself, but he did care about his dying friend. He clenched his teeth.

"You're not going to die on us, Hezza. Do you hear me?" he was beginning to shout. "Do you hear me?!"

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-04-2008, 12:08 AM

Hezza gave him a sad, distant smile. "I don't want to see you upset, Slade. I don't want to see either of you upset," she glanced over at Rion who seemed confused, frightened. As if to be frightned of loosing her. "Please, when I'm gone, don't give up on Third City. I love this place, I loved building it with you, but it never needed me. I was just an extra. It needs you!" she held tightly to Rion and Slade's hands, nuzzling them to her face. "I love you," she said. "I love you both, but I'm a terrible person... I broke many rules..." SHe was fading very fast, and didn't have the time or energy to hold on.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-05-2008, 12:07 AM

Rion couldn't stop crying, he was upset and sad at the same time.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-05-2008, 12:13 AM

Hezza lifted a hand to Rion's face. "Oh, Rion, don't cry! I'm getting my punishment, I've been a terrible person and I deserve what I'm getting." Her voice was barly a whisper, tears streamed down her face, and yet, she smiled. She wanted her friends to remember her smiling. She loved them.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-05-2008, 02:55 AM

"This can't be real, this is some kind of joke right? I must be dreaming right? Somebody please wake me up from this nightmare!!" Rion was so scared and sad that he was denying reality.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-05-2008, 03:06 AM

"R-Rion... It's okay... It'll be okay..." she said as she was fading.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-05-2008, 04:24 AM

"Sh-Shut up, Rion!" Slade yelled, trying to maneuver Hezza onto his back. "Nothing's gonna happen! Just help me get her somewhere that can help her!"
Slade was fighting back his tears and anguish, masking it in rage. He shook his head, finally pushing the girl upward enough to carry her.
"Okay, Hezza, you'll be fine... we've just gotta get you to a hospital, that's all..." he whimpered, trying to help Rion steady himself, as well.

This was a hellish night; it was hectic and damaging. Slade felt so guilty about Hezza's pain; he knew he could've stopped it. There was no time to worry about any of that, though, and he had to save her. He had to TRY, anyway. That was the least he could do for her.
"Rion, help me, please!" he finally begun begging, his voice cracking under the pressure to stay calm.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-05-2008, 11:25 AM

Hezza cried out in pain as Slade tried to lift her. Tears gushed from her eyes, blood from her lips.

"S-Slade,R-Rion g-give up!" she cried in a shaky voice. "P-Please... you don't have care f-for me any l-longer!" These, were Hezza's last words.

...Or were they?

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-06-2008, 12:44 AM

Rion obeyed and helped Slade. Rion held both Slade and Hezza, Rion tried to carry them to the hospital since he was the least damaged person there.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-06-2008, 12:48 AM

Hezza, though she appeared dead, her breathing and heart had stopped, was dreaming peacfully. As her body reconstructed itself, she rested in a dead state. To anyone, to Rion and Slade, she was dead, but she was actually far from it.

She dreamt as they carried her lifless body, and as she dreamt, she smiled a bit. She was the smiling corpse of Hezza Wazadu.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-06-2008, 01:00 AM

When Rion got to the hospital, the doctor immediately took the wounded.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-06-2008, 01:06 AM

Hezza's dream was of Rion and Slade:

They all lay in a field, the tall, sweet-smelling grass blowing gently in the breeze, the bright sun shining down on them with a warm glow.

Hezza smiled. "Let's build a town!" Slade, who lay opisite of her, turned his head a bit, raising his eye brow at her.

"A town?" he questioned.

"Yes, right here!" she cried. Sitting up she turned her head in every direction, taking in the view. Rion, who lay on her other side, sat up as well, taking the view in for himself.

He smiled. "It would be a very lovely place for a town." Hezza hugged him.

"Hm. Well, I see what you mean," Slade agreed, who was sight seeing as well. "Okay, Hezza. We'll build a town..." Hezza burst into giggles.

((if you guys think this is lame, I'll edit!))

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-06-2008, 01:09 AM

((I'm fine with it.))

Rion was waiting in the waiting room crying.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-06-2008, 01:38 AM

Slade was ravaging like some kind of animal, ripping IVs out of his arms.
"Look!" he shouted, standing abruptly. "I am perfectly fine. I'm going to the waiting room to wait for Hezza with him."
He pushed past the doctors, trudging out of the room in a brisk anger. He couldn't believe the idiots were wasting all of their energy on him instead of being in the room with Hezza. Peeved and steaming, Slade sat in the chair next to Rion; he scoffed.
"Calm down. She'll be fine," he didn't know how to be nice or console anyone, but he was tired of all the tears.

"You can't let her see you cry," he said, finally loooking over at his friend. "She'll be more tempted to let go for you. You have to stay strong for Hezza."

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-06-2008, 01:43 AM

(( I is going to play a doctor))

Dr. Markwell, stepped into the waiting room. He bit his lip, hating to be the one to bring such bad news. He briskly walked over to where Slade and Rion sat, stanind in front of them, he cleared his throat noisly.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-06-2008, 08:20 PM

Rion smiled at Slade, "Thanks...Slade." Rion said. Rion looked at the Doctor. "Is Hezza alright?" Rion asked.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-06-2008, 08:25 PM

Markwell gave a sorry sigh, shaking his head. "No, HEzza didn't make it. I'm sorry, but there wasn't anything my staff and I could do. With her wounds, and the amount of lost blood; Hezza stood no chance of surviving." He teetered a bit on the heels of his feet nervously before continuing. "I know this is hard for you, the both of you, but I tried."

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-06-2008, 11:26 PM

Rion's eyes widened, "I-I see. Can we at least see her one last time...please Doctor, it's important to me." Rion said.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-09-2008, 01:52 AM

"Wh-what?" Slade stood up, his fist flying out to catch the doctor's shirt collar. He held it, exhaling out of his nose in anger; much like a bull. "Stop playing with us! Hezza can't be dead! G-Go... Go do your job! You're supposed to save her!"
His eyes welled up, but he refused to let a tear fall onto his cheek. Slade never cried, and there was no way he was going to now- in front of everyone.

He swallowed the lump in his throat, his voice shaking, "G...o help her," he seemed to whimper rather than speak. Slade's grasp on the doctor slowly loosened, and he pulled away from him. He looked apologetic, but didn't speak another word. Shaking his head in disbelief, the tall man stepped back a bit.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-09-2008, 01:59 AM

Markwell lay a comforting hand on the young man's shoulder. He nodded to Rion. "You may go see her," he said.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2008, 02:19 AM

Rion walks into the room. Rion saw Hezza's lifeless body. He walked closer to her body.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-09-2008, 02:27 AM

Markwell followed behind Rion. Hezza's lifeless body lay in the small bed.

"Her hands... they're nice!" he said, indicating to the small twists and curls that wrapped around each hand in a dizzy-making pattern. The stains looked old and yet fresh at the same tome. "Those markings are lovely!"

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2008, 02:42 AM

Rion kissed Hezza, "I love you, Hezza, I always will." Rion said.