AiLoveGaara
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-04-2008, 01:56 AM

" This is it?" Jenna said nervously glancing over at the person standing next her. She was truly scared. The cold autumn air seemed to go directly through her and she shivered.
" Do not be afraid." A very soothing voice said. Instantaneously her nerves disappeared and she gripped his hand tightly. Orin always made her feel relaxed. Always. She had no regrets, no worries about what she was doing.
" Okay...On the count of 3....1...2...3!" She said, and she jumped with Orin. Off the cliff, sending her to her doom. Her screams and Orin's laughter echoed through the night.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*
Does this sound like a good preface for my story. Please comment. It's appreciated.

Last edited by AiLoveGaara; 12-05-2008 at 10:40 PM..

Octopus Pie
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-07-2008, 06:06 AM

I think you have a good start here. Don't think too much about it though and just write. Like I said, you've got a good idea so run with it.

AbsolutionBot
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2008, 01:06 AM

Interesting start. It seems like you have a lot to build on. Like Octopus Pie said, don't worry too much about whether or not anyone else thinks it's good -- just write for the sake of writing. If you have an idea, go with it. I've had too many stories fizzle out because I've been too concerned with what people think. I realized I should be writing for myself and that really set me free, so to speak.