Iltu
do you think pigeons have feelin...

Old 12-12-2008, 03:03 AM

Just a place for me and Lathrine to be chillin' and talkin', the two of us, our friends, and anyone who might want to come hang out and chat with the crazies for a little while. 'Cause our profile conversation got a little lengthy, and we decided to take it outside.
Feel free to come in and join us!

As far as rules go, we don't have many.
1.) Follow Mene's ToS.
2.) Please, don't be a jerk to me, Lathrine, or anyone else who wishes to hang out here. If you have a beef with someone, kindly keep it out of this thread. :)
3.) Swearing is fine. But don't let it get out of control.
4.) If we tell you to cut something out, cut it out. We don't want you to tell us why it's the other person's fault, or why what you did was justified, we want you to just stop. We don't want to have to get cranky with anyone. :)
5.) All these rules were added just in case. Please, use common sense about what is and is not acceptable, and DON'T make myself or Lathrine have to add a new rule. We will be sad. D:

And I'm not a terribly witty person, so I don't have anything else to say.

...Lathrine, I'm sure you understand the skittles reference. :P

<----- Lathrine is awesome and she drew that.

Last edited by Iltu; 08-07-2011 at 04:49 PM..

Lathrine
theatre major from nurse school

Old 12-12-2008, 02:14 PM

Art by Iltu!

Oh-oh-ho do I get the skittles reference. XD You did make sure not to store any here, right? Cause it would be bad news if, say, Lothaire happened to walk in here and there is skittles. D: Plz to not be rebuilding the universe.

Last edited by Lathrine; 04-15-2009 at 11:20 PM..

Iltu

Old 12-12-2008, 08:50 PM

No no no, all skittles are quite far away, I assure you. Lothaire with skittles = bad news. D:

Lathrine

Old 12-12-2008, 08:56 PM

That's good. :<

Hey, hey listen!

So, what all - Mene wise - would you want for a christmas gift? :< I wants to get you something, but I know not what. (I'll also see about, oh, a holiday pic for dA. I haven't really been active lately. X_x )

Iltu

Old 12-12-2008, 09:35 PM

Aw, shucks, you don't gotta get me nothing. :> Yous bein' my friend is good enough.

But if you insist... a pony. B) ...Okay, for serious. If you really want to get me something- and by no means feel obligated to do so- then pretty much anything is good. *nods*:D

...But what do you want? :O

Ohmigosh that poor gnome. D:

Lathrine

Old 12-12-2008, 09:42 PM

A PONY. D:

I kid, I kid. XD Pretty much the same as what you just said. You don't have to get me anything, you being my friend is enough. But if you want to get me something, and don't feel obligated too, anything is fine. :D

... That said, I have been fawning over a female chinchilla at the local Pet Smart. We only have permission for our two kitties, though. :<

On a completely different note, do any of your charries play any instruments?

Iltu

Old 12-12-2008, 10:01 PM

I will find you something good, yes. :O

Awwww. :< That stinks. I hates not being allowed to have the pets you want...

A couple do. Of those you know/that have been mentioned, Iru plays a celo and the piano, Varkal plays the harp, Nami and Raie have a cousin that plays the flute, one that plays the violin, and one that plays the piano, and maybe some others that play other things, as I haven't developed them all yet, and Sedna plays a few various woodwind and string instruments. She's at the academy mostly for musical studies, so.

How about your dudes? :O

Lathrine

Old 12-12-2008, 10:13 PM

Varkal and Rolian would get along big time, yes no maybe? Because Rolian plays the harp too. He only owns one of the little lap harps, though. :<

Music and song ia actually a big part of the culture in Rolian's tribe. o_o Because of that, most of the demons in it play musical instruments. Merak plays the pan pipes, and most of the others play an assortment of windwood and string instruments, and I already mentioned that Rolian plays the harp. Faeran and Mehen don't play any because they haven't decided on any yet, but Aqua plays a recorder. :3

Iltu

Old 12-12-2008, 10:40 PM

Oh, glee. :3 That sounds like great fun. And yes. Rolian and Varkal are BFFs now. *nods*

...Nami and like, ALL of her female cousins love dancing, so while she can't paly an instrument, Nami would probably have great fun with Rolian's tribe anyway. :D

Lathrine

Old 12-12-2008, 11:24 PM

Nami would have a blast with them. :D

Iltu

Old 12-12-2008, 11:30 PM

Party at Rolian's house! :O

Lathrine

Old 12-12-2008, 11:31 PM

XD

Rolian: ... What are you signing me up for now? D:

Iltu

Old 12-12-2008, 11:37 PM

A party. o_o

At your house.

With dancing. And such.

Lathrine

Old 12-12-2008, 11:53 PM

Rolian: *suspicious look* Why at MY house?

Iltu

Old 12-12-2008, 11:59 PM

BECAUSE. We SAID. D:

Lathrine

Old 12-13-2008, 12:00 AM

Rolian: But it's MY house! D< Don't at least a say in the matter?!

Iltu

Old 12-13-2008, 12:03 AM

Are you TRYING to make me cry!? D: Don't yell at meeeeeee!

Lathrine

Old 12-13-2008, 12:09 AM

Rolian: ... D:

Gypsy is vulturing us for our food again. XD

Iltu

Old 12-13-2008, 01:28 AM

Silly cat. XD

Funny you would mention that though, because my cat was just bugging me for some pizza. o_o ...And usually he only eats meat people food.

Lathrine

Old 12-13-2008, 01:32 AM

o_o I guess it's cats who think they're hoomans night?

Iltu

Old 12-13-2008, 03:09 AM

Probably. Man, cats are weird. o_o

OKAY. So if you have not figured out... I watch Scrubs WAY too much. But toniiiight, it was a rerun, and I saw it before, but I watched it anyway and HOH-LEE CRAP IT MADE ME THINK OF NAMIxKIRECHK CRACK PAIRING. :D Only in a not serious way, in a they accidentally kissed because they got a liiiiiittle tipsy, and then they FREAK OUT kind of way.

Sooo I hunted down clips of the epidose and then put them together in a short, convinient little... thing. :o And then put it on YouTube as a private video. For j00. Pretty much, it's like, Nami = lady with black hair, Kirechk = the guy, and... pretty much whoever can = the blond lady. Except D'iala. So like... You can imagine her as Slaine or Merak or Raie or Faeran or Rolian or Mehen or Aqua or Varkal or whoever you want. I, personally, like imaging her as Mehen. o_o

Okay, anyway, link. You may have to turn your sound up at around 1:12, because the volume changes for the worse. :< ...And the monkey thing is pretty irrelevant, I just left it in there 'cause it's funny. o_o

Lathrine

Old 12-13-2008, 03:17 AM

.... PFFFFT. XD That is completely a NamixKirechk crack pairing moment. It is UNDENIABLE.

Iltu

Old 12-13-2008, 03:21 AM

So, what would Kirechk do in that situation? :O

Lathrine

Old 12-13-2008, 03:26 AM

Panic like hell. *nodnod* :O

Iltu

Old 12-13-2008, 03:32 AM

Whoo, same as Nami! XD

...And since I always love asking what characters would do, assuming Mehen was in the blond lady's position, what would he do? :O