Glitter Golgotha
lonesome and loathsome

Old 03-19-2024, 10:14 PM

I made this account in 2008, drifted away for a while, came back, drifted away again, came back years later under a different account, then drifted off yet again. Other avatar sites came and went, and now that the last one I was on is starting to die off, I thought I'd peek in on one I hadn't visited for a long time.

Forgot the login info for my newer account, but remembered the older one. (It's for the best; I was... going through some things while on my newer account.) I had almost forgotten about my time on Menewsha, even confused it for another site at first until I read through some of my old posts. That was an interesting journey...

Sadly, it looks like there's not much to come back to at this point. I feel like I walked into one of those dying malls where everything's shuttered except for two stores, a guy selling lotion from a booth, and the Orange Julius.

I almost thought it was completely abandoned, but saw a few tiny signs of life lingering here and there. So if anyone's out there, for whatever it's worth: hello again!

Last edited by Glitter Golgotha; 03-19-2024 at 10:21 PM..

Urboros
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-26-2024, 03:10 PM

omg same sort of story, yeah poking my head in to see if any activity.

then probably not log in for a long while if its still here >_>;;

zumbie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-29-2024, 09:04 PM

Same here, I was curious if anyone was still here.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 04-18-2024, 06:57 PM

How fun to see users I've never seen before. XD It's not much but at least you can still make avatars on here and post in the forum ; w; It's just too bad we haven't had contribution/donation items in a long time.
I pop on at least once a month.

Glitter Golgotha
lonesome and loathsome

Old 04-23-2024, 12:33 AM

If all... four... of us band together, maybe

well nah

but it's good to see some other folks around here again! lol