Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 12-18-2009, 09:47 AM

Oh whao, so do you learn about all different types of diseases and bacterial stuffs? And/or working with hardware and tools to determine symptoms and the likes?
Interesting career. No wonder you've taken so many years of college. I bet there's a lot of classes in the criteria?
I like to ask about these sort of study fields. Even though I'm in game design, I kinda still wanna do more. I want to get into a science of some sort.

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 12-18-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiss Wynd View Post
Oh whao, so do you learn about all different types of diseases and bacterial stuffs? And/or working with hardware and tools to determine symptoms and the likes?
Interesting career. No wonder you've taken so many years of college. I bet there's a lot of classes in the criteria?
I like to ask about these sort of study fields. Even though I'm in game design, I kinda still wanna do more. I want to get into a science of some sort.
Yeah. ^^ There is some automation (machinery) to some of the labs.
It's usually a 4 year bachelor or masters. I just took awhile to figure out what major I wanted, that's why it's taking me longer, hence taking more classes. xD
Oh. That's cool.

Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 12-19-2009, 08:08 PM

=] Neat. Sounds nifty. All in all, hope it goes well for you. The extra classes are always good for credits and the like.

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 12-20-2009, 04:00 PM

Yeah. It is. Thank you. :)

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 12-20-2009, 07:04 PM

Yay. Alright, trade started and now gotta decide who to ask for. XD

Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 12-20-2009, 07:35 PM

=] Well, the acution's over now...for now-ish more like
Finally on vacation too. Didn't sleep for 2 days again ^ ^;; I developed bags under my eyes...and all around /swt
8D Crashed last night. It was great !

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 12-20-2009, 07:36 PM

Lol why staying up for so long though, if I may ask? That isn't good for ya, you know! *tease* Trust me, I know. I've done it before. xD

Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 12-20-2009, 07:47 PM

It was for finals =]
Lemme see. Tuesday night, pulled an all nighter, but I slept during the day from like 3 to 10-11pm. Wednesday, I stayed up all night, took a single hour nap from 3 to 4. Thursday morning, had school - gave in one of the finals.
Got home, and I had to crash, so I slept for 12 hours.
Woke up again with bags under my eyes now. Pulled another all nighter to get another final done, and didn't sleep again. Just went to school all day long till 10pm.
Then I stayed up again all night on friday to finish my final for saturday class. I finished enough that I felt I could finish once I'm in class, so I managed to salvage one hour of sleep before I had to get up for class.

After class ended, I had my uber outing with my friends - just yesterday. A friend was in town from cali, and she came for a photoshoot of my boyfriend and I, so we went to a lot of different places for pictures. Night came and I crashed on them on the restaurant table for about 10 minutes.
Finally got home around 10-ish and was put to bed. 8D Now here I am, still with bags under my eyes, but at least no more finals till the end of next quarter.

Isn't school wonderful? /endsarcasm

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-20-2009, 07:55 PM

Lol, wow, that was eventful, all surrounding school. But is it sad, that I enjoyed reading that. XD You have an amusing way to type as you explain things. Well at least they are all over now, so wootles! That should make ya feel good at least and know you can get plenty of rest, or so one would hope right? I know I will be dragging my ass off here soon to take a nap. *has a cold* I went in to work for a whole 30 mins. They sent me home due to not liking the sound of my cough. xD;

Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 12-20-2009, 08:25 PM

Do I have a way of typing? ^ ^;;
LoL, it sounds more rant-like to me xD then again, I can hear me saying it in my head.
I am really very relieved to be done with school. Also glad to find a commission is at hand. Drawing makes me happy. Especially when it's something like the chibies which isn't as grand as some of the things I had to do for school.

That must have been one hell of a cough there then. I hope you feel better soon, and eat/drink some chicken noodle. I love campbell's condensed chicken noodle soup. Makes me feel good when sick. I sort of feel sick = 3= My body has been very twitchy for the last couple of days for not resting. Feeling it especially now. Imma take a nap too.
Be back in a few hours =]

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-21-2009, 02:59 PM

Hehe yes, everyone does I think, sorta how it shows our personality type a bit. I just find yours to be all the more.. fun? xD I think drawing for fun and not for the sake of a subject ya dislike, is always better. =P

Oh yes I am doing better thanks, soup does help as does lots of medicine and a really great supportive boyfriend. Hehehe. :3

Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 12-21-2009, 09:37 PM

I never thought about "forum style writing" to be a means of "writing-writing" though I suppose it still counts, huh.
My teachers always said I had a different way of writing >..> and boy do I. I start subtly rhyming and flowing my words together all doctor seus - like...I never liked writing all that much as an art for me.
8D Which is why I do hope to earn a living doing something like this.

^ ^ It's nice having a helpful guy around. One of the reasons I fell in love with mine was cause he did the same, even before we got together.