daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-10-2008, 09:33 AM

Am I sounding too much like a heartless bitch when I say you should ask out her cousin Tesel during the V-Day event.

Seriously, Vicky is a bit of an air-head, why attact yourself to that.

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-10-2008, 09:39 AM

Why do I, for some reason, think that Mr. Mayor's roleplayer fell in love with Vicktoria's roleplayer and is now using the Mr.Mayor account as a front?

Also, ask Tesel out and try to make her jealous.

Vicky'll be over you in no time.

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 02-10-2008, 09:54 AM

If you did ask her, I'd be sweet to either do it on Valentine's day or her birthday (which brings up the question when her birhtday is, back to the point,).

Most guys make the mistake of rushing into things, so try and feel for her emotions, and make sure you're not moving to fast. Relationships take time, and work, and be ready for trade offs.

All I can say is, if your hearts are as one, listen, and you'll know what to do, maybe it'll be like the song....

Quote:
"Two hearts finally came together, and I sealed it with a ring."
Good Luck.

Fiona
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Fiona

Old 02-10-2008, 10:59 AM

Aww, It's okay Mr. Mayor..maybe she'll come to her senses and realize how much she misses you and stuff. I know how much it hurts to love someone and have them push you away - it happened to me last year, two days before valentine's day to be exact. So yeah. But I promise you'll get over it - the pain will dull with time. And yes, I know that it seems impossible that you'll ever feel the way you used to again, but it'll all work out in the end.

If anybody deserves a happy ending, it's you, Mr. Mayor.

woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 11:51 AM

Mr. Mayor I wish you all the luck in the world with this venture and I really hope that you and your sweetness do get married. Or I do hope that she says yes to you when you decide to pop the proverbial question. I feel though if you wish to do it on Valentines day then it should be really romantic. But not in the cheesy way but something that reflects on how you see her and what she really means to you. Not all girls like chocolate and flowers but they like to be shown how much they love their partner.

*Stares at daashi* omg how can you say something like that when their love is so pure ^^ seriously people should be happy for them because its not every day that people find the one for them in their lives. Haha, your comment did make me laugh though

Nuru
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-10-2008, 01:27 PM

• *Has been watching this thread for a while now*

Sorry to here that Human mayor person guy. This Vicky person is a bit of airhead, but she has the common sense to realize you shouldn't rush things. Give it some time, she didn't say she doesn't ever want to marry you right?

*is basically saying the same thing as everyone else*

I guess if you still have a hard time, ask someone else out to get her jealous; All's fair and love and war, y'know or so they say? Eh, I've never been in your position before so I'm probably giving horrible advice.

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Kasandara

Old 02-10-2008, 03:26 PM

Well Mr. Mayor, I guess the only advice I can give is a few words of wisdom.

"Everything happens for a reason."

You may not understand this reason right now, but I'm sure it'll come to light.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-10-2008, 04:31 PM

Mark, darling, I may be completely out of my sanity but that doesn't mean that I can't be right every once in a while.

But THIS is one of those little things that I told you about. Its best you found out that she wasn't interested in marriage now.

Feel better soon.

Rasengan
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-10-2008, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mayor
She became extremely angry about this because she didn't want to lose all the nice things that we do together
Mr.Mayor Was a pimp :wink:

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 02-10-2008, 09:10 PM

What a little air-head Victoria was! 0.0

She may think things were being rushed, but would she be silly to think that dating would go on without an engagement? o.0

You deserve someone who will treat you better, Mr Mayor.

Maybe that will even be Victoria when she gets her head together properly.

Share a dance at the ball with me - I am single, too.

Shelby~Nicole
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-11-2008, 10:24 PM

I'm sure everything will work out great. i mean, she probably just needs to think. She would be lucky to have a great man like you as her husband. Don't get too down, valentines Day has a way of working things out.Cupids on patrol!

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 11:13 PM

*sigh*

Well...

you'll find another, Mr. Mayor. *pats Mr. mayor on the back*

Besides, she seemed a little too wild for you, no matter how much you tried to tame her...

Krystyne
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2008, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mayor
She became extremely angry about this because she didn't want to lose all the nice things that we do together
Mr.Mayor Was a pimp :wink:
I always wondered why he dressed the way he does. .-.

oHsoDemandinG
Cha-cha-cha.....Charmin!!

Old 02-12-2008, 01:59 AM

I don't really see why everybody's so mad at Vicky. I understand that she shouldn't have pushed him and stormed off, but come on. They've only been dating like 3-4 months! I don't see how ya'll expected her to say yes. She may be a bit of an airhead but it was obvious she was going to say no. How many of you would get married after 3 months? It takes longer than that to actually build a good relationship. No offense to Mr. Mayor.

Box Of Bullets
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Box Of Bullets Send a message via Yahoo to Box Of Bullets

Old 02-12-2008, 03:19 AM

Aww Mr.Mayor...
It will be okay. D:
I think? But-but
if she doesn't want
to marry you. I WILL! ;D

**gigglesnorts hugging
Mr.Mayor and runs off**

NO I am not nuts and
I will not stalk him! xD
o.o; That crazy brood that
did is pretty creepy. hehe

silent.assassin
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 03:33 AM

o-o I suggest you think the issue over and find another way to resolve or something...wow, i've never seen an issue like this... ^__^;

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2008, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oHsoDemandinG
I don't really see why everybody's so mad at Vicky. I understand that she shouldn't have pushed him and stormed off, but come on. They've only been dating like 3-4 months! I don't see how ya'll expected her to say yes. She may be a bit of an airhead but it was obvious she was going to say no. How many of you would get married after 3 months? It takes longer than that to actually build a good relationship. No offense to Mr. Mayor.

3-4 MONTHS?!?!?!?! :o

No wonder she said 'no'!!!

MR.MAYOR!!!]

How COULD You!!??!?!?!?!

So little time and the idea of MARRIAGE?!?!?!?!?!?

wow... :o

xnarnian
Anna

Old 02-13-2008, 12:25 AM

Awww, Mayor, I think you should have stayed with her! Even if you couldn't get married, then, well, you could have been with her. Awwww. </3

Phantasmagoria
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 05:46 PM

Everyone is saying how Vicy is being air headed, but I dont see that. I dont really know who she is and how she acts, but it was obvious she was hurt and was trying not to show it. Women don't like to show weakness, I cant count how many times I have acted mad to cover up how I actually feel.
She declined because she was not ready, Im sure, and was not expecting the proposal either. Then he said that he wanted to break up altogether, she was hurt and a bit frustrated that he couldnt see that it hurt her to decline even after his pleading because she does care about him Im sure; she just might not be ready.
That is just my opinion after reading Mr. Mayor's last post.

Erisior
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Erisior

Old 02-13-2008, 06:57 PM

Well Mr. Mayor... A little man to man talk about women... If you catch one fish, and find out its not right for you find another. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and too many fish in the ocean... Which place are you bound to fish in? Will you stick to the sea? Or travel to the real world where the fisher becomes the fished. Just some helpful advice. (I saw it in a movie xD)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Wordstreamer

Old 02-14-2008, 06:39 AM

To everyone who's talking about the badness in marriage after three months:

Um. Yeah, it's not necessarily COMMON for engagements to come so soon, but he wasn't saying, "Marry me tomorrow." He was just proposing; engagements can last for a very long time. All that he was doing, really, was expressing his interest in a long-term commitment versus a shorter one. That's respectable. I think it's sweet that he was interested in a long-term relationship (culminating in marriage), and can understand that when there seems to be no hope of it, he wouldn't want to continue.

He's a pimp, what?

+lieforrenn
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 06:51 AM

uhhr, talk it out with her? I'm sure she'll understand if you're a good person. And understanding. Tell her it;s a big misunderstanding, and go through everything step by step. That way she won't miss a bit, and you did your part, right? ^ ^

Phantasmagoria
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordstreamer
To everyone who's talking about the badness in marriage after three months:

Um. Yeah, it's not necessarily COMMON for engagements to come so soon, but he wasn't saying, "Marry me tomorrow." He was just proposing; engagements can last for a very long time. All that he was doing, really, was expressing his interest in a long-term commitment versus a shorter one. That's respectable. I think it's sweet that he was interested in a long-term relationship (culminating in marriage), and can understand that when there seems to be no hope of it, he wouldn't want to continue.

He's a pimp, what?
yea, he did say he asked her for it to be a long term engagement, she probably is the kind of person that likes to think things out, instead of being expected to agree to something that important right away.
she was most likely planning on thinking it though then talking to him about it; if thats the case it makes sense that she was mad/upset.

edit-I went on the manga and when I saw vicy I was like "vicy valentine is that?' xD are there any other pictures or anything about her that I can see that does not show her looking really evil? lol

Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-14-2008, 04:10 PM

after I found out how long they had been together, I can understand Victoria.
I would have said no too! D: it's like saying "I love you" the first time you meet.

Surely you can't know another person so well in such a short time to know that you will want to marry them and live with them for the rest of your life. :3

I think Vicky made the right choice, no offense to Major.

silent.assassin
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-15-2008, 02:07 AM

Awww, how sweet. Well I do kind of believe that the relationship is kind of BAM. Er...love at first sight and things like that don't always work out for a reason. :/