tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by llonka View Post
Thanks! I'm running a virus scan on the lappy, so if i poof you all know why. :P
Okay, thanks for letting us know.

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 12:38 AM

I liked epic.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-27-2013, 12:38 AM

I had all ideas to just be on here and chat, but my tummy has decided it wants to make me feel blah. :[ Just how I wanted to spend my quiet day... curled up in bed, nursing gatorade, and crackers.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 12:41 AM

Poor livi! *huggles*

okay kaleb is back, i'll be back again soon!

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 12:41 AM

Aww, Livi
Hope it passes before too long.

Okay, Ilonka. Have fun.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 12:42 AM

Okay llonka. We will keep the thread hopping.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-27-2013, 12:42 AM

*huggles* This is all my hubs fault. -.-

I sent him off today, to do errands, because we're behind on things that I Should have been doing the last two weeks but have been lacking the energy to do so.

See ya around llonka!

tiger: We'll see. I just hope that it's not something that decides to plague me for much longer.
I find out this coming week, on Thursday, how far along I am. Not much of a secret, but yes, I'm pregnant.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 12:44 AM

Poor Livi. Get better soon.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Thanks y'all!

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

You are most welcome friend.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-27-2013, 12:46 AM

Oh, and haha - the hubs just got home. xD He's been gone for most of the afternoon. xD He left at 11 am, and it's almost 6 pm... xD How is it that I send him out to do errands that should only take like 2 hours and it takes him like 7. >.< LOL!

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiviInLove View Post

tiger: We'll see. I just hope that it's not something that decides to plague me for much longer.
I find out this coming week, on Thursday, how far along I am. Not much of a secret, but yes, I'm pregnant.
Oh that's exciting! I was going t0 ask you if you knew yet.
Are you going to find out the gender?

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-27-2013, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerangel View Post
Oh that's exciting! I was going t0 ask you if you knew yet.
Are you going to find out the gender?
I do know, but as for how far along I am, not sure.
We need to decide if we want to, or not. We didn't with Becca, and it drove our families insane.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Oh, and haha - the hubs just got home. xD He's been gone for most of the afternoon. xD He left at 11 am, and it's almost 6 pm... xD How is it that I send him out to do errands that should only take like 2 hours and it takes him like 7. >.< LOL!
Sounds like my grandpa but he loved to talk to people. You could send him to the store for one thing and he would be back in an hour or two.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-27-2013, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Storm View Post
Sounds like my grandpa but he loved to talk to people. You could send him to the store for one thing and he would be back in an hour or two.
Haha, yeah - he just told me that he stopped by his parent's house, which is why it took so long. Makes sense. Haha! He better not have told them about Sweetpea yet though, I don't need our families knowing yet, as if they know they're going to drive me up a wall. >.< I'm ok with y'all knowing, but them, they can wait a bit longer. xD xD Assuming that I've not gotten any calls or texts from my in-laws yet, I'm assuming that they don't know.

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 12:56 AM

Quote:
I do know, but as for how far along I am, not sure.
We need to decide if we want to, or not. We didn't with Becca, and it drove our families insane.
We could have found out with my daughter, but decided not too.
I really wanted to have a girl, and I was afraid of bad vibes and feelings I may have had if I had been told that the baby was a boy.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-27-2013, 12:57 AM

Quote:
We could have found out with my daughter, but decided not too.
I really wanted to have a girl, and I was afraid of bad vibes and feelings I may have had if I had been told that the baby was a boy.
Awww, yeah. For me, I don't really care either way - a boy would be nice, to complete our family, but if we have another girl, that's fine too. <3

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Haha, yeah - he just told me that he stopped by his parent's house, which is why it took so long. Makes sense. Haha! He better not have told them about Sweetpea yet though, I don't need our families knowing yet, as if they know they're going to drive me up a wall. >.< I'm ok with y'all knowing, but them, they can wait a bit longer. xD xD Assuming that I've not gotten any calls or texts from my in-laws yet, I'm assuming that they don't know.
I am guess if he told them, you would already be bombarded with calls.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-27-2013, 01:01 AM

Quote:
I am guess if he told them, you would already be bombarded with calls.
Oh, yeah! And both my mother in law and my mum talk so I'd also be having calls from my mum, who'd in turn tell her sisters, who'd tell my whole family in England, which would result in a lot of emails from my family over there too. So nothing yet, so I think we're safe -for now.

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 01:02 AM

@Livi
Of course.

Oh my, I just picked up that your hubby has bot told his parents yet.n It should definitely be your decision as to who knows and when.
However..we just love that you told us.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Oh, yeah! And both my mother in law and my mum talk so I'd also be having calls from my mum, who'd in turn tell her sisters, who'd tell my whole family in England, which would result in a lot of emails from my family over there too. So nothing yet, so I think we're safe -for now.
That is good. When we have kids, I have no clue if we will find out the sex or wait.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-27-2013, 01:03 AM

Quote:
That is good. When we have kids, I have no clue if we will find out the sex or wait.
We didn't find out with our daughter, and it did start to drive me crazy, in the last month or so, but we did have two names picked out, but I kept telling my husband, I knew that we were having a girl, and I was right. :]

We haven't decided how we're going to go this time around.

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 01:07 AM

I need to go fix some dinner.
I will be back in a little while.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 01:08 AM

Could you maybe have them like put it in an envelope and then you can open it if you decide you want to know before hand?

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 08:08 PM ----------

We will be here tiggie.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-27-2013, 01:33 AM

Quote:
@Livi
Of course.

Oh my, I just picked up that your hubby has bot told his parents yet.n It should definitely be your decision as to who knows and when.
However..we just love that you told us.
We only just found out, and he is ok with me telling people online, we've already talked about that. We want to wait to tell our families till we know roughly when to expect Sweetpea. :]

Silver: We could, although I know that it'd be too much if we decide not to to not just peek. We probably will find out. I need to ask my hubby what he wants to do.