xaadgh
Better days are near, hun.

Old 11-30-2013, 09:32 PM

A place for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and straight who support gay rights to hang out, discuss issues and express desires.

So for me, I really want to fall for a girl that's not straight, so I may have a chance....

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-30-2013, 09:49 PM

Well, this is a great idea. I'm homosexual and a cross-dresser. Well, most of the time. Sometimes I feel in between genders.
I live in a place that's having interesting thing happening. There's a Bible-thumping woman here who wants to essentially wipe the country of anyone but married, rich heterosexuals. Tomorrow, the whole country's voting for her law that marriage is strictly between male and female, thus making a lot of people second rate citizens.

xaadgh
Better days are near, hun.

Old 11-30-2013, 11:58 PM

That's not good at all!
Are you religious? I am. Well, sort of. I don't agree with a lot of it.
Which country do you live in, I might just be clueless, but im not aware of anything like that around here.

I strongly disagree with a law that doesn't permit gay marriage. Im probably biased, because im homosexual, but id like to believe that I wouldn't have to be a lesbian in order to believe that all people are equal. It makes me quite furious, having that kind of law.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-01-2013, 12:13 AM

I'm an atheist. Maybe not fully, since I believe in cosmic forces, the universe, and nature. My belief system is sort of a long story.
I live in Croatia.

There were many similar laws before. Against Caucasians and Africans marrying is probably the best example. As we're evolving part racism, I'm guessing we'll evolve past homophobia, gender discrimination. You have to admit the whole world's learning to accept difference. I said to my mother the other day 'In a time of economic crisis and a time of social evolution, where people are learning to accept, embrace and celebrate each other's differences, this fat b**** stands up to bring us back to the 1500s. If she wins, I'm moving to a Muslim country, they can't be worse." Sad thing is that people here haven't caught up with the psychological studies from 1992 that disprove the claim that homosexuality is an illness. Oh, and even the Pope has admited homosexuals are still God's children. So, um, if the Pope has said that, who's this woman to contradict him? Isn't the Pope the one in charge of the whole Catholic thing? Tomorrow, I'm going out with my bright green hair, and I might put on some makeup, down to the voting place thing, and I'm going to put an x in the box that's against her and her backwards thinking. One of our politicians posed a rhetoric question; why doesn't the Vatican mind the works of Michelangelo and Leonardo, since they were fa****ts. He said it as a joke, and it was pretty funny.

Last edited by Lavender le Fay; 12-01-2013 at 12:16 AM..