Everstar
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 04:15 PM

The idea of a joint shop is simple. Two, or more, people gather together to work for a single cause (or multiple and any cause in this case) to help support one another's business ventures. Our venture is simple, and described as who handles what below.

Everstar - I will take anything you will possibly offer as work involving graphics. Examples will be listed below, but if you have something else, I will be happy to try my hand at it, or apply my experience, and for often less then anyone else may!

StormRose -I make business cards. I call them business cards, becuase that is the easiest thing to call them. I make business cards like one might expect to see, and I also make more unique ones for forum use. (Expounded on below.)

With that cleared up, you now know who to go to for each specific type of work first, though there may be a great many cooperative projects between us, of course. We have here ten posts, though one is merely a buffer, and another is the one I am speaking to you now in, so that's 8 others, let us continue to a table of contents then, eh?

Table of Contents

Post 1 - Introduction - It's what you're reading now! Along with containing the Table of Contents, which you're again reading! Go you!

Post 2 - Rules - The regulations and fine print. I know, quite dull, however we do need to have them for, of course, legal reasons!

Post 3 - Pricing - What do we charge for what kind of work? You do need to know this, if you wish to make a purchase! May be subject to change to try and maintain a low price, so don't worry, doubtful that it'll increase!

Post 4 - Work Types - What type of work we'll take, though more or less it's instead types of work and templates for ordering, if you do not know what you want!

Post 5 - Examples - Where we do keep examples of our various works so that you can see what we're capable of, or perhaps see a design or size that way you can offer assistance in our process by saying 'I want one like example 6!' or something to that effect!

Post 6 - Links - Where do we recommend you go for other things? Well, if we happen to find something we feel is worth linking, it'll appear in this area!

Post 7 - Whitelist - The list of people we're happy to do business with, and are longstanding friends of the shop. Often, to appear on this list means you've done business with us in the past! Everyone is a friend!

Post 8 - Blacklist - Except...for the people who end up here. Truly, you must have done some unspeakable crime to cross both StormRose and myself, so truly you must deserve this space. We don't scorn easily. Unless it's in a roleplay...

Post 9 - Gallery - Where, unless specified otherwise by the customer, we show of the finished product to the world after the purchase has been concluded! Like a further examples area, only pertaining to things we've actually produced for a profit, instead of for ourselves!

Post 10 - Buffer! I need not explain this, do I?

Everstar
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 04:17 PM

The Fine Print

You (hereafter referred to as the ‘buyer’) do take the shop owners (hereafter referred to as the ‘sellers’) as your lawfully wedded…wait my apologies, let us start again. The buyer though purchase of services of this establishment (hereafter referred to as the ‘shop’) do promise to adhere to our rules and guidelines, as well as the rules and guidelines of the board on which you are posting. Through proper following of the board, you will post a template coinciding with your desired product or service you wish to purchase. Through posting the template the buyer will then start a trade with the sellers (one of us only, preferably, and preferably the one you’ll be working with) using the trick of placing an item in the trade, the gold for the service you wish, and then removing the item. The trade will only be accepted by the sellers when the service is completed and the commodity purchased delivered to the buyer, as fair as can be. Upon completion of the service, we no longer hold any legal binding on the commodity purchased (in the case of Everstar, in the case of StormRose, she does retain her rights), so if you wish to print it off, take it out back and burn it while running around in the nude, that is solely your wish, and when you catch your cold, do not blame the sellers, as they forfeited all legal binding to the service rendered. Should the buyer not have the money required by the time services are rendered, the sellers would be kind enough to hold the commodity a maximum of thirty days for the buyer to recover such money. Should the buyer wish a refund, then it would be prudent to contact the sellers and work out some sort of deal, to which they’d likely try to find some sort of compromise in redoing their work to better suit the buyer’s needs, with apologies included. However, if the buyer is rude and inconsiderate in asking for a refund, such may not come. Should the buyer be unhappy with the service rendered before payment is complete, then they should contact the sellers and request changes and alterations to the finished product to better suit the buyer’s wants. In such, everyone receives what they wish. If the buyer is Noir, then they are, of course, a silly monkey. :3

Thank you for reading my semi-legal jumble.

Everstar
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 04:17 PM

StormRose -

Prices vary upon complexity of project, and the project itself.

Character card: 100 (Two images-150)
Player/User Card: 75 (Two images=100)
Custom: Varies
Normal Business card: 50-100 (average 75)

In general, another picture will cost 25-50 additional gold. Simply because that's more cutting and stuff I got to do. And, more hassle with the text still being visible...

Just remember folks: KISS KISS.

Additional effort might be required on your part (probably will) when it coems to font choosing time. You can specify a font, but I cannot guarantee I have it...

Before I make anything final, I’ll run choices for font and such. You know your character best. Therefore, I will be asking you.

Everstar -

Signatures: 50-75 (50 for a button signature, 75 for any other size)
Icons: 20
Recolorings: 20
Banners: 40 per banner
Desktops: 50
Custom and other orders: 10 as a down payment, discussion for the rest, likely no higher then 50

Everstar
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 04:18 PM

StormRose -
Normal Business Cards:

These, can actually be used in real life, to promote, advertise, or just look cool. You can use them for a real business, or just carry one around, because you are proud of who you are. That, or you're tired of having to give out the same information and want to give your lips a rest.(pervs >=O)

The example one is a quick example, I cheated and used a template. Unless you like the templates on MS Publisher, I'll do your design by hand

Character Cards

Have a character you use often? Tired of typing out the same old droll information over and over again? Would you rather just be able to put up a picture and have most of the work already done? You are not alone.

I also do Character Cards. These are most useful to RPers, but some apply this to themselves as well. Some examples of the character cards I did about six months ago are below. I will have a more recent example up ...soonish. If you only want to click one, Pick the one labeled Loralie... That's my favorite one...xD

User/Player Signatures or Character Banners

Just want something to put up in your sig? Want something more compact than the bigger ones shown above, more of a character banner? Or, do you want to show off yourself, rather than a character? This size is probably the one you want.

Those, are what I do.

Everstar

Signatures:

I mostly run by dimensions. Button signatures normally run 150 pixel width by 250 pixel height, and can tend to be quite cute, even when I go the extra mile and give it rounded edges (to look more like a button). All other signatures, simply specify color coordination, border or no border, DIMENSIONS (required), text wanted, and supply any specific character or such you want in it, if you want one. If not, trust me, I can work without. A general mood/theme would be nice as well if I'm creating a background.

Icons:

Simple, 100 x 100, 150, 150, those little box things. Simply specify the size, and I'll do the rest. Given, if you get up to about 400 x 400, I may charge you for a signature instead of an icon, as that is a little excessive. Transparent, maybe not, dimensions, file type, all that other mumbojumbo as you wish to specify it, though I -require- the dimensions. I need to know what size to make, after all.

Recolorings:

If you dislike the color of hair in a picture, or some eye color, or text, or anything like that, I can try my best to 'fix' what was wrong and right it! Now, it's a flat recoloring fee for any coloring done to a picture, normally, meaning 20 gold for everything within the picture, though if you get a bit excessive to the point of changing most of the picture around, I do reserve the right to drive up the price a bit for extra work fees. Fair's fair if you're abusing the system!

Banners:

Longer then a signature, and for shops, boards, RP threads, charities, what have you! You name it, and give me dimensions and theme, and I'll crack at it until it's something presentable. The more information you can give me, the better finished product I can give you, that'll suit your needs.

Desktops:

...well, I'm rather new at trying my hand at this, though the concept isn't hard. Simply pass me a picture you wish to have turned into a desktop, and the resolution of your desktop, and I'll simply work my hand at turning the picture into an appropriate desktop. Any other effects or such you want, please do specify, or I'll only turn it into a desktop and that's that. I cannot read your mind!

Custom and other orders:

Ah...other orders...simply explain what you require, as thoroughly as possible, and I'll see what I can do! I'm happy to help, and if it's for a charity, I may even work for free! Note, may, I will not allow myself to be suckered into free work for false causes.

Everstar
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 04:18 PM

Business Cards:

Example1

Character Cards:

Amber
Loralie
Vidya

Character Signatures(StormRose):

Example1

Character Signatures(Everstar):

Example1
Example2
Example3
ButtonExample1
ButtonExample2
ButtonExample3

Icons:

GifIcon (Please forgive the 'pixelated'-ness, twas one of my earlier times working with moving .gifs)
Insignia
Affiliate (Not really a perfect icon, but I'll class it as this since it's so small, pricewise)
Affiliate2
Icon

Recolorings:

Her hair used to be Brown
This to This
This (sorry, I don't have the true original complete with pencil smudges to This
Hair colored from Black

Banners:

Example1
Another example, and numerous, are the banners in this thread.

Desktops:

Well...if I ever make any for fun, you will all be the first to see.

Everstar
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 04:19 PM

Everstar
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 04:19 PM

Friends of the Shop

Everstar
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 04:20 PM

Do Not Sell to These People

Everstar