Ayumui
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-08-2007, 10:21 PM

Alrighty then ^^ I'll send the trade now.

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Noir Kalenthiel Send a message via Yahoo to Noir Kalenthiel

Old 05-09-2007, 12:37 AM

Can I snag your last slot. *grins* With my OC Silkstar Samples (He's the white haired one with the blue clothing) And just a note, he is blind.....

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 05-09-2007, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightingale
Yush, 'tis the right one ^^ It's muchly appreciated <3 I've been on a bit of a pirate spree since setting up the RP thing X3;;
I do not blame you, for pirates are awesome and that RP looks to be the same *just got done looking it over.*

Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 05-09-2007, 03:27 AM

Ayumui: Finished one of them ^^ Ayu is just one of those charas where you need to draw full body to get the full cuteness X3

Noir K: Added you to the slots ^^

Ancasta: Hee :3 Sadly it doesn't seem that many people are interested in pirates these days >.< Save for those movies, but that's about it *sigh*

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Noir Kalenthiel Send a message via Yahoo to Noir Kalenthiel

Old 05-09-2007, 03:30 AM

I actually looked through the RP and am highly interested... I'm just not sure if I know that much about pirating except for base info like about privateers from Britain and such things like that....

Starshine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-09-2007, 03:32 AM

I need to save up for more slots XD

Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 05-09-2007, 03:33 AM

It's not very dependent on actual pirates. I have a test that makes you look up like three or four terms that is more for boating knowledge (like if the captain yells out "Broadside!", I don't want everyone jumping overboard X3) Otherwise it's mostly just like a normal RP with traveling and character development and plot *nodda* Just be creative and you'd fit right in :3

Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 05-09-2007, 03:36 AM

Haha, and I totally forgot to color in the bow on Ayumui's first pic X3; Just refresh to see the color~

Starshine: Hee ^^ No rush, slots are usually open X3 *doesn't get too many customers* <3

angelyuy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-09-2007, 04:38 AM

Congrats on all the customers Night-chan! *pounceglomp* So many names for you it's hard to keep up! :P *grins*

Ganbatte on the rest of your outfit. *snugs*

Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 05-09-2007, 04:47 AM

Hee, thank you Angel~ ^^ And good luck to you too =o

Ayumui: Second pic fin :3

Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 05-09-2007, 05:27 AM

Noir K: Whee, finished ^^

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-09-2007, 05:35 AM

If I give you a text description and ref pics could you do a headshot? I am thinking of getting a headshot of what I would like for a pirate character I might RP for PoM....

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-09-2007, 05:35 AM

*squee* Thank you so much!

Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 05-09-2007, 05:38 AM

*nod* Sure, text descriptions are fine, just make sure to have it uber detailed, otherwise I'll guess-fill things in X3

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-09-2007, 05:39 AM

Okay then can I claim a spot for that since I will need a little time to get a full description?

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-09-2007, 05:41 AM

Would a Scepter set be worth the bribe? Scepter set goes for 1500 to 2000g.... and if that is not enough I can add the 200 gold to that of a normal commission.....

Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 05-09-2007, 05:45 AM

*nod* Sure, I'll add you to the slot ^^

I'll add the bribe to the list as well *nod* I haven't decided which bribe to do yet, as I was waiting 'til the weekend to choose one. It takes several hours for me to work on since it's a lot bigger, so I need lots of time x.x And I'm still so far away from the cursed crown *refuses to buy clothes for herself until she gets it* X3

And I forgot to do a bg-fill-check thing on that last pic, so I fixed it. Trust me, there's a difference >.>; Please re-fresh and resave~ X3;

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-09-2007, 06:28 AM

Annabella "Bell" Rios
Personality: Is a rough and tumble tomgirl who grew up near the docks all her life, watching the ships go in and out, always wishing to make her way out onto the ocean. Orphaned at a young age she grew up pickpocketing and stealing petty items to survive, using slight of hand tricks. Small and lithe, she out of her entire street gang would be the one to climb into attics and tight spaces to bring the loot, quickly learning acrobatics to swing from eaves and roofs, which happened to be her playground. She is a cheerful sort, even with the racial slurs that were normal from being a mulatto child of Spanish and African Descent. She is mischievious though, and slightly manipulative, always making things come out her way.
Appearance:
~ Hair: Her hair is a light mahogany color which is a little past shoulder length in a mass of dreads interspersed with braids, the ends of which have been dipped in black ink repeatedly to keep the ends black. Throughout her hair she has multicolored beads and bells that jingle as she walks (that is if she wants them to jingle as she can walk with them utterly silent). Besides for a couple of dreads that hand forward, she ties all the other dreads and braids back with a red ribbon Good example of dreads, only hers are lighter brown and she has braids, bells and beads...

~Face:
She smirks a lot and has a scar near the dimple of her face that is about an inch and a half long.

~Features: She has dark hazel eyes (hazel being a mix of green and brown) that tend to hold a mischievious spark. Her lips are usually painted berry red.

~Skin:
Bell has dark mulatto skin, which isn't full on dark, but it definely is not white. She has a good complexion though.

~Body:
She is slender and rather short, standing at about 5 foot, but is covered in lean muscle from her acrobatic activities. She has an average sized chest, nothing too grand.

~Clothing:
She wears a loose white linen shirt with billowy sleeves that help with the heat, with a leather jerkin over the top for armor (example)
Kinda like Balthier's from FFXII but not as ornate, the detailing on the front should only be bits of ivy (ivy design but with a few leaves), and it is of course cut for a female body. (This is just for my purposes here) Lower body, she wears dark brown breeches (example) that go to just below her knees and the top is overlapped by the jerkin so the top of the breeches don't show. She then wears soft boots that go almost up to her knee disappearing into the ends of the breeches that are of a soft brown leather with a two inch heel.

~Accessories: In her left ear she has a large gold hoop and masses of smaller hoops and studs that go up her ears on both sides. On her wrists she wears a brown leather bracer embossed with ivy on her right and gold and silver bangles on the left. On her fingers she wears a lone plain gold band on her left pinky.

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-09-2007, 06:29 AM

I hope that is descriptive enough....

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-09-2007, 06:31 AM

Added one more example in there in the hair section.

Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 05-09-2007, 06:43 AM

That should work X3; I'll start on it tomorrow, though, as it's rather late here and I need to get to sleep.

Remember to post in the PoM:Pheonix thread if you want to take the test *likes reading what people come up with* ^^

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to aiyatsukichan

Old 05-09-2007, 06:51 PM

wahhh~ such pretty art! ^^ will definately add you to the list of peeps I have to commission after this round of commissioning is over XDD lol~ I'm an art whore with a method to my maddness!

*u* will b back <3

Ayumui
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2007, 07:51 PM

EEK!!! Thank you so much! ^^ Ayu and Elly turned out perfect!

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 05-09-2007, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightingale
Ancasta: Hee :3 Sadly it doesn't seem that many people are interested in pirates these days >.< Save for those movies, but that's about it *sigh*
I know, and its a crying shame. I personally like the movies, but there's so much more to piracy in history and fiction than them. (Then again, my love for pirates comes from a childhood adoration of Anne Bonny and the Bluebeard tale, so I might not have room to talk.)

And on a completely unrelated topic, will your current bribe spot be the only one you offer?

Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 05-10-2007, 12:01 AM

aiyatsukichan: Hee, thank you for your interest ^^ Slots are usually open, so feel free to stop by whenever X3

Ayumui: I'm glad you like them! ^^ Don't forget the trade, and feel free to ask for any edits if need be ^^

Ancasta: I wish I heard more pirate tales when I was little X3 Anne Bonny is cool. I remember a quote of a famous saying from her, about fighting as men rather than dying like dogs, or something to that effect *nod*

I'm not sure yet if that'll be the only bribe e.e It takes a few hours to draw, and seeing the price it seems to be going for compared to the normal headshots I do, it might be better time-wise to stick to headshots. I might try an auction sometime in the future, just to see how that works for fun X3

*goes to start on Noir's piccy*