killuachanx3
*^_^*

Old 10-17-2007, 12:19 AM

SUCKSSS. I get busy as soon as I open a shop or something. PFFT. XD;;

@yozoo: Uhh. Waist up kinda gets harder for me so ill have to ask for more. ;3;' but I can do headshots for 10g. : D

@cc: Haha. not anymore. Oh cause I got extremely bored and now they have these mad cute lolitaesque items and I was like OMGOMG /chokes/ LOL. But im kinda getting busier now. GAWD MY LUCK FOR REAL. OH YES. About AF, Noa asked me if you want to just pay part of the table. [I think its $20 now. not sure, I asked Noa so when she replies ill tell you.] so it'll be me, Pica on the weekends and Noa. but I'll sell my own stuff and yours. While Noa sells hers and Mana's. [and I think Issac said he wanted to sell stuff so his too.] and then Pica sells her stuff and also help us out or whatever. and Im seriously going just to chill with friends and make money. Cause I really need college money so.. XD;; im gonna *try* to stay away from the dealers room. [LOL AND WATCH. XDDD] So that way you'll probably make money since youre paying only $20. :33 and ill make sure no one but me, pica and Noa touches your money. XDD and also it makes the table cheaper for us. LOLOLOL. so yeah. just wondering if you want to do that. <33
--
Omg~ Are they fixing it or something? Maybe theyre cleaning out the old ones... D : Murf.
Duude. I randomly got some free gold. I feel rich now. XDDDD

@tinelle: XD thanks! <3

@hinata chan: <33 thanks so much. Ill put you up on the list. >w<

@peppermint: Sure thing. Im so busy I dont think youll get it for a while anyways. TwT;;;

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-17-2007, 12:22 AM

Bwhhahahaha~ *orders killua art*

http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?t=19175

Charrie of choiceee maybe snowmint? <33333
100g?
*W*
LUVS

I need to browse shops more often *W*

killuachanx3
*^_^*

Old 10-17-2007, 12:25 AM

UH. SEVI. Whoaman. Wanna do an art trade instead? *SHOT* LOL. Joking.. <3
Peppermint wears almost what my OC, Nagisa would wear. XDDDD THEY CAN BE FREINDS YEAH!?!? /shot again/
PFFT 100g. PLEASE. Make it 25g. <3

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-17-2007, 12:31 AM

would youu?
<33
you can post here your request :3 I'm making them for school so yea
http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?t=27672

awww yeaaa~~~ *W* tea party????? <3
*glomps*
;";

killuachanx3
*^_^*

Old 10-17-2007, 12:44 AM

I have to scan the char sheet I made for her. XDD I wrote out the description and everything. <3

OMG. I totally wanna draw that. *____* /doodles snowmint out/ fufu~

Colours
so cool it's disarming

Old 10-17-2007, 02:26 AM

Ha? 20$ per person? o3o I guess that is alright.. <3<;
I mean if I can get my stuff made on time or something. ;o; </3
TEACH ME HATSSS SKILLZ xD

Yea you have this super long post and I answered with this super short reply. 8D;;

killuachanx3
*^_^*

Old 10-17-2007, 02:58 AM

Lol.. xD

I wonder when theyre gonna fix the trades. I bought my bells on the mule.. LIKE AN IDIOT. /dies/ I want it on this one~~ TAT

Noa's prints are huge so she wants to get the bigger table but she says its okay if we pay just $20. Im like ;3; aww <3
Im only selling my left overs though. except the headdresses, im making more of those of course. XDD

I have no time to teach. ;__;' I can barely talk to you on sundays cause of work. GUH. D;
Ah.. I decided to go to Animenext cause i really dont think were going to Japan. LAWLLL. so dont prereg. Im gonna get a huge group together so we can get a mad discount. and then we'll work the tables later. and i hope its in late June or july... fufufu. LOTS of headdresses this time. and more expensive. ROFL. XD

killuachanx3
*^_^*

Old 10-17-2007, 03:02 AM

WHOAA!!

I just checked the animenext site and its on June 20, 21, 22. I hope my school ends by then. x___x;; I wanna attend the full friday~ ;3;
haha my 4th year.. sweet. xD

and prereg isnt opened so i dont know how many people i need to get a discount. Maybe it'll open around Nov. D :

Colours
so cool it's disarming

Old 10-17-2007, 04:16 AM

At the end of the year, I am sure I can miss one day, but like...I hope it's not the day of a final exam or something. D: Cause we end on the 26th. o3o;

killuachanx3
*^_^*

Old 10-17-2007, 08:42 PM

D : I dont skip school though. .__. Niii.
Homgggg~ I hope its not. BETTER NOT. /sob/

yozoo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-18-2007, 09:34 PM

I will except 10g headshot thank you.

killuachanx3
*^_^*

Old 10-19-2007, 01:43 AM

Oooh yozoo, i told you to pay me in the mail but its disabled right now. ill just put it on the first post and when its enabled again, ill mail you. C:

Colours
so cool it's disarming

Old 10-20-2007, 11:48 PM

Pffft at the end of the year mainly after exams, it really doesn't matter since some of my teachers will be all "go away" on us. XD;

All I need to do is go back for this Senior something thinger, but that takes one day. :3;

Sylira
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 10-21-2007, 12:02 AM

Oooh would you draw my OC in dark blue for 50g?

killuachanx3
*^_^*

Old 10-22-2007, 02:19 AM

@CC: its not that.. its just i hate missing school. Its weird. v__v;;

but I think we have graduation practice that day... SOOO. If im allowed to not go for that day then i shall. [but i highly doubt it since my graduation is on a monday. >3<;;]

but its a half day anyways. Nothing starts till 10 ish anyways. Whatever. I wonder how im getting there.... lol.

@sylira: C: Sure~

Colours
so cool it's disarming

Old 10-22-2007, 02:36 AM

OHYEA. BUY ME THE LATEST HXH MANGA XD
I want to start to buy em. :3
I'll pay you back <333

killuachanx3
*^_^*

Old 10-22-2007, 02:51 AM

@CC: Arent you gonna be at mitsuwa on sat/sun? xD lol...
well on saturday ill try to get there early and ill ask if you already bought it or not. owo

OMG. I opened register this weekend. SO SCARY. Theres too many people. T___T!!! I dont wanna even THINK about next week. UHMGG. Im gonna be like GET AWAY FROM ME. /sob/

Colours
so cool it's disarming

Old 10-22-2007, 03:49 AM

LOLOL I FORGOT.
BUT STILL. D:

...FINE XD I'll just buy it myself.
ROFL <3

AHAHAHAA XD GO HARUKA <3 YOU CAN DO IT.
Now you know how I feel, but I had it worse! No credit cards! Only CASH. =( Handling $100+ all at once in a small crowded hallway space with bazillion other customers waiting to pay is pretty stressing too. XD
BUT AN EXPERIENCE! <33333

but now you have it worse cause you have to do this all of the time working there! Well when you are at cash register. x3

killuachanx3
*^_^*

Old 10-23-2007, 03:00 AM

Lol. I hate handling money. I need to find a job where I can just do stocks or something. >3>;;;

Haha.. alright. XDD

OH! and dont forget the Moore book! >3< aaaand... oh yea i gotta ask noa how much the thing is. im pretty sure its $20.. i was gonna ask off for AF... but Nancy was all 'can you work on halloween cause theres like no one working that day.' Im like *GUILT* UHH. I cant. I have plans. SORRY /sob/ so i couldnt ask. /fail/ T___T;; ill have to ask this saturday. /sigh/

but I got my check~ YAYY~ XDD $135 <333 but it all goes to college. x3x;; poo.

Melfina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-23-2007, 03:06 AM

*dances about* Lols.

I cant wait till sunday~ After the open house im gonna chill out. @___@ and thank goodness im only working on sat for the event. free from that crowd. XDD

Sylira
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 10-23-2007, 10:21 PM

Yay! Thanks!

Colours
so cool it's disarming

Old 10-23-2007, 10:47 PM

I won't forget! Hopefully! XD;;
Bring it this Saturday right? o3o;

Wait I don't understand the " Im like *GUILT* UHH. I cant. I have plans. SORRY /sob/" part. o3o; We were supposed to do something on Halloween?
IMMA CONFUSED. +o+;;

killuachanx3
*^_^*

Old 10-23-2007, 11:29 PM

@sylira: no problem.

@CC: Yes. cause im working sat. owo ill try to come early to pick it up or something. or maybe go shopping or something. hmmmm... I should.

Ah sorry! >3<;; no i meant cause Im going trick or treating with my friends so when she asked me i felt bad saying no. tho i shouldnt. its just one of those aww im sorry~ things. .-.;

you know you should try to get into NYU or something. since they have lots of academic stuff. and you can minor in art or something if you really dont feel like doing medical stuff. C:
and pratt institute is a REALLY good art college. It was ranked the 2nd best or whatever. I was like o__o whoaaa. but the tuition is almost $300,000 and I can barely afford for 250,000 so you know. Id rather choose moore cause its still a good college and its cheaper so.. pfft. XD and pica's going. LOL. i know i shouldnt choose friends over school... especially if its college but it makes me more confortable. T___T
I wanna dorm with her~~ imagine that? omg. it'll be a crazy sleep over for the first few weeks. and then we'll prolly get used to it. Lols. xD
and you can come by over the break and chill~! <33 WOO. xD !!! and we have to go to cons~ Especially AN. Lols.

killuachanx3
*^_^*

Old 10-23-2007, 11:33 PM

OMG OH YEAH. are you applying for scholarships!? Im like hunting them down like a crazy person. XDDD!!

I filled out 2 but it seems like its a joke so im like =3= about it but.. its worth trying i suppose. I did some at fastweb too. @___@;;
MONEY ISSUE SUCKS BIG TIME GAWD.

Colours
so cool it's disarming

Old 11-10-2007, 05:54 PM

Rofl I need to start looking to apply to scholarships.
I forgot this spare email account, so I have to remake another account at fastweb. o3o
I am half into a college. I just need to score higher SATs and I am definitely in the school.
YAY XD I just hope I score higher or else I will be incredibly sad. </3

Money issue does suck big time. </33333

HOW ARE YOU MY LOVELY? C:
Can you tell me the portfolio requirement for Moore?
Even if I am not definitely going to apply for there anymore because of the other college (NJIT), I just want to know. I guess it can give me project ideas for my Studio Art class. o3o