killuachanx3
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2007, 04:13 AM

nyeh... i dont even care about the SATs. Ive been like screwcoollegeillbeabum mood. v___v;; im so fricken emo lately.
and school (friends) arent helping much.

uhh. you need to send in some art to them so they can "grade" you on it so they can accept you or not. they accepted mine. >__>;; though its a rather low "grade" since i only had like 5, 6 pieces. XD;;; so they told me to draw more so i can get a better score.
uhm so yea. 15-20 pcs of observational drawing. Mainly like:
- sketch of a hand. with good shading and relaism and stuff like that.
- still life.
- drawing of shoes [dont ask. thats what it said. >__>;]
- self portrait

you can have some photos or 3D stuff if you want but those are the things they really wanna see. Ame neichan said anime is looked down on so you shouldnt but pica's interviewer was really nice and she was like ooh its perfect for illustration. I was like '...' i stressed for no reason. v_____v but they cant grade the score if you dont have those things i listed so.. xD;; i suppose i didnt stress for NO reason. meh.

UHMM.. you can keep the moore book. cause i got one at moore and they mailed me one.. XD;;;; lol.
so i gave one to my teacher. lols.

guhhh i hate working saturdays... 8 hours is so not cool. v___v;; and now i gotta stay till 9:15 on sat. GUHH. its like murder. but now i count money faster. XD;;;;

Colours
so cool it's disarming

Old 11-11-2007, 04:46 AM

Rofl that is a lot. o-o
WELL THEN.

I already knew anime was looked down upon.
It's like that in my art classes here in high school too. XD;;
The students like it, but not so much the teachers.

BUT IT'S OKAY I GUESS.

killuachanx3
*^_^*

Old 11-14-2007, 12:50 AM

I think art school is more for people that are 100% sure theyre gonna get a career in art.
I mean you can always go to Montclair or something. I heard they have some sort of art musuem or show or something so i think they have a good art program. Aika goes there to study art too so im sure its good. o3o

Wah~ My teacher doesnt mind it. Shes always like its so cute~
Haha. I love my art teacher. x3
Well... Moore itself is open to anime. which kinda weirds me out for some reason. XD
and the illustration teacher is like go ahead and draw anime, its your style. kinda guy. I think ill have fun there.. x3
and I was thinking... I can just go to bergen for 1 year and then transfer if I wanted. o3o; maybe ill do that... but of course it depends if im getting good financial aid. if i do, ill go straight to moore. Though im kinda scared to live on my own [or with a stranger...] for 4 years.. T__T;;; and i wont have a car either. LOL. I dont know HOW im gonna make it. i guess im gonna work like the insanity over the summer. x___x;; i hope i can visit NJ couple of times. [the 2 hour drive's gonna kill me. >>;]

JEEZ I talk too much. im sorry. XDD

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 11-14-2007, 12:53 AM

Would you draw my current avatar, blue (similiar to the color my avatar is wearing) for 5Og?

killuachanx3
*^_^*

Old 11-14-2007, 10:00 PM

XD you asked on a perfect day. I ACTUALLY have time now~

Sylira
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-15-2007, 12:41 AM

It's fine! Thank you!! He looks awesome! <3