Shazza
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2009, 12:31 PM

So in this thread all you have to do is say the first thing that pops into your mind when you see the avatar above.
It can be a story on what it is you think its doing, what job you think it should do, why it looks like that.
Anything really as long as it is not nasty or rude.

And one-word posts are also not allowed in this thread. Please be sure to post more than one word so that this thread doesn't get moved to Word Games. :yes:

Last edited by Sizzla; 04-07-2010 at 04:28 PM..

Pietro
Photographer

Old 09-25-2009, 02:23 PM

First off, I am debating if this thread even belongs in the AT.
If not, then it belongs in word games.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 09-25-2009, 05:47 PM

Pietro: Hey, ease off a little there. ^^; It's that kind of written tone that I think comes across as harsh and unwelcoming to newer users in the AC. I personally have been put off by users talking like that before and even recently enough to stop coming around much because it irritates me how rude and clique-ish.

Also note that she's a newer user and it's a pretty good thought or educated guess to put something like this here, not a spam thread made for gold mongering like some of the other "Look at me!" ones we've seen in the past. I can see why she did and I can agree with it on a good level. It's just that this could be in a handful of places on the forums, so it becomes a matter of which one suits it best. If it goes somewhere else one of the mods will kindly move it and let her know, so there's no need to get up in arms.

I think it works alright here because she's asking you (as the user) to create a story based off of the avatar the user above you has created, so it's still based off of avatars themselves. It's like all the other comparison threads and topics in AC in that respect. It could also work in word games due to the nature of the game, so to speak, but I think it'd do better here.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 09-25-2009, 07:46 PM

I agree with Ise, and that's why I left this thread here on purpose. :D I think it could become an interesting read actually, so I think it's fine here. There's really nothing word-gamey about it, as posts in word games tend to be short and spammy. Here, there's actually room for creativity and interesting posts.

The Jupiter Alien
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to The Jupiter Alien

Old 09-25-2009, 08:05 PM

I definitely agree with you guys, Ise and Sizzla.

As for actually 'starting'....

I'm imagining that the Mene avatar above me is a treasure hunter (obviously). She's the captain of her ship and crew, and though her beauty may dazzle, she's a mischievous little thing. She loves nothing better than drinking rum, singing, and dancing with her crew, and collecting/booting treasure - lots and lots of treasure.

I know that's not much, but I think that's all I can come up with now. I'll play around and/or edit it later!

Son Zack
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-26-2009, 03:07 AM

This thread seems to be in an appropriate place, from my perspective. But I'm not a mod and it's been a while since I've freshened up on the rules, so I dunno.

Hmmm. I'm thinking the user above me is cut a little different from the rest. An adventurous sort of soul comes to mind. You seem a little zany but not too much so as to repel and estrange others! Unique and friendly, I think.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 09-26-2009, 08:51 AM

Hmm...the person above me looks like he's a love-struck pantie-hunter/collector. He uses the spork to reach up onto the girls' balconies and steal their panties, which he brings home, launders them clean, and then wears on his head. It makes him feel so happy that he feels as though he is constantly surrounded by a flow of hearts and pink flower petals. He doesn't need his eye-sight; he judges how good the panties are by merely feeling how it fits on his head.

o 3o;;

Shazza
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-26-2009, 10:02 AM

I didn't know that the thread would cause so much discussion for whether or not its in the right place. :|
I also appologize for the blankness of my avatar.

I think that the avatar above me is a child, who at school noticed the daye and got excited for halloween and rushed home to get changed. He dressed up as a skeletor soul collector, storing souls away in his pumpkin head of horror and has been stalking the streets ready for the real Halloween!

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 09-26-2009, 10:06 AM

Ahh, I like the idea of this thread, Shazza. Maybe this will be what will tie me down to the Avatar Chat board. x3

Anyhow, I think your avatar is like... *tilts head* A swimming suit contestant where one of your admirers gifted you a rose and for him you certainly are the winner.

Ahem. Its a bit silly but oh well. ^^;

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 09-26-2009, 10:13 PM

I like the idea for the thread too. <3 It's fun and creative.

As for Sadrain, I think she looks like a child playing dress up to me. Something about the hair, eyes, shirt, and pants looks childish to me, especially since she's holding a stuffed animal. Then, she's got the cape, makeup, and little bits of flair that I imagine this little girl playing super heroes with.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 09-26-2009, 11:19 PM

I agree this is a good idea. It'll be fun to see what stories people come up with.

Cami is a masterful ninja (obviously). She is on a very dangerous and important mission to capture Yumeh! So far though Yumeh has been avioding her traps. This hasn't disheartened her though, for she has come up with the perfect plan. Instead of using her fancy ninja tricks she's going to lure Yumeh to her getting tons of fish from the Harbor Fishing game. Then once Yumeh has consumed all the fish and can't move because he's so stuffed she'll capture him.

dragonlover1020
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 03:39 PM

I think this game is going to get really interesting.

Blueblackrose seems like a gardener, not for the money, but for the simple fact that she's loves plants and working the field. She knows alot about plants and her own garden flourishes like nobody's buisness.

or

Blueblackrose seems like a mother/grandmother that enjoys working in the yard when she gets free time. she may not have the lushious garden that she wants, but that's alright, she has her kids

punkemogirl87

Old 09-27-2009, 08:08 PM

alien.
well for me it looks like one
but i do like the shirt
but you sould try to do it better

o and skip me i'm saving money...

Shazza
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-27-2009, 08:36 PM

Well due to request I shall skip Punk and move onto Dragon :)

Well I think that Dragon looks like a bat-eared elf. She is used to living a life of freedom and fun deep in the forests but after tree cutters come along she is forced to live like a human. She is trying to go un-noticed but sadly without the aid of her magic shoes she can't dance like she did in the trees

:D

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 09-28-2009, 03:30 AM

A graceful ballarina though not the star, a backround dancer who is merely wanting to dance and yet, hides in the shadows. One person believes she is the best dancer even if she is not, and has eyes for only her, gifting her with a single rose.

Pietro
Photographer

Old 09-28-2009, 04:03 AM

The Goddess of time. She has the power to make sunlight dim into moonlight, and moonlight turn into a dawn.

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 09-28-2009, 02:12 PM

A jester who has lost his job and just been beaten up?

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 09-28-2009, 03:30 PM

Defender of justice and love?

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 09-28-2009, 03:50 PM

The blind sage from ancient times.

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 09-28-2009, 03:53 PM

A girl in a shakespheare play, as one of the boys :)!

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 09-28-2009, 03:55 PM

lol.. That's funny XD I will say an Egyptian tree goddess.

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 09-28-2009, 04:40 PM

I love what someone said about mine! xD
Your reminds me me of like a viking godess

Shazza
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-28-2009, 04:53 PM

Pink Viking, fighting for fluffyness!

Pietro
Photographer

Old 09-28-2009, 05:53 PM

I see a little girl, who is a bit tough, but sweet, getting ready for her first month anniversary. She is quite poor (not to be taken offensively, for you're not) and all she could afford was one rose seed. she grew it, and it was the most beautiful rose. With thorns removed, she was ready to give the rose to her boyfriend.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha
Send a message via MSN to Ace Strife

Old 09-28-2009, 05:54 PM

@Pietro: Some rocker (mukark) guy got beated up and cloths got torn up after a gig or something and evil devil laughing at the poor soul