Position: Captain
Picture:

Name: Kirin Rose
Position: First Mate
Picture:

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-13-2015, 02:15 AM

((Would Kiri like to do the honors? since Wolfie has no idea what to say at the moment...

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-13-2015, 02:47 AM

((Does Wolfie want Calcifer and Marcus already togehter? Kirin is thinking yes))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-14-2015, 01:42 AM

((Yes, that works.))

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-14-2015, 12:26 PM

Marcus had left the ship to his first mate and was in his cabin. He stretched his shoulders popping. He let out a sigh. He truly enjoyed being captain but sometimes he missed his old life. He had been born to a well to do family and had everything he could ever want. Except freedom. He had left home when his parents had started planning his marriage. He had never been interested in women. He still remembered the first time he had seen Calcifer. He had been a new recruit and Marcus had fallen for him. He had gotten to know the young man and soon that young man was his personal assistant.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-15-2015, 03:29 AM

After finishing up a few things on deck, Calcifer slipped away to report to the captain. Knocking lightly in a pattern that would let Marcus know it was him, he opened the door of the captain's quarters and entered. "We've just pulled into port, captain. The crew is restless, they're waiting for permission to take off for a while." He said dutifully. He couldn't help but smile a little at the sight of his captain. Calcifer had been born to a middle class family, but he was kidnapped by slavers when he was about ten. By the time he was sixteen, he escaped from slavery and went to the only place he could be sure they wouldn't follow him: the sea. Marcus had accepted him right away, given him a chance when no one else would. Cal had fallen for the captain almost instantly.

Watching the ships pull in and out of port, a young man- barely more than a boy- stared at one in particular. What no one around the boy seemed to realize was that he was actually a girl. Rosemary Hunter was a woman with ambition. Raised in an orphanage, she had spent her whole life admiring the sailors and pirates who swarmed the small seaside town. Having expressed her desire to sail at a young age, she was crushed to learn that women weren't allowed on boats. From that moment on, she had decided that someday she would become a great pirate, and today she was finally going to get her start. Setting her sights on the ship that had just pulled in, she made her way toward it, hoping to find the captain before he disappeared into one of the pubs. She would present herself as a man, and she would keep pretending to be male for as long as she could, until she became indispensable to the crew, and then she would reveal that she was a woman and prove that women could be pirates, too.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-15-2015, 01:25 PM

Kirin had gotten the boat in to port with no problem. He knew that the captain was going to let them have some shore leave. "Once all is set right with the ship you are free to have your leave on shore." When this was announced a cheer went up and the crew got to work doing what needed to be done. Kirin had been with Marcus for many years. Soon the crew was off the ship. Well all but Calcifer and Marcus. Kirin headed down towards the gang plank.

"I am sure Kirin has it all in hand." Marcus said with a smile. He moved to Cal and cupped his cheek running this thumb along the young mans jawline. This young man had captured his heart in a matter of moments. Marcus had always been more interest in men the women. He couldn't explain it but there it was. He leaned in and kissed Cal softly. He knew he came off as hard to the crew. But that was just an act to keep control. Cal was the only one on the ship that knew of his softer side.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-17-2015, 02:11 AM

Cal shivered slightly, though the weather was far from cold. He lingered on the kiss for a few more moments than necessary, savoring it. "Of course. I just wanted to let you know." He said with a soft smile. This man had intimidated him at first, but he had quickly learned more about him, and the more time they spent together, the more he grew on him. By now, he almost never wanted to be away from his captain. "Will we be going out, or should we stay with the ship?" Cal asked, a clear double meaning behind his words.

Rosemary, after making sure she well and truly looked like a young man, walked confidently up to the ship. She spotted a man walking down the plank, apparently the last off the boat. Strange, he isn't dressed like a captain... She thought. Perhaps she had missed the captain already. Still, this man walked with the confidence of a leader. She decided to take her chances. "Hey, 'scuse me! Listen, mister, I was wonderin' who I could talk to t' join the crew." She said, pitching her voice low and slightly messing up her words to sound more boyish. It was difficult for her to purposely get the grammar wrong, but she had practiced.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-22-2015, 12:37 AM

In response Marcus pushed Cal's shirt of his shoulders. He leaned in and nipped a bit at his collar bone. He knew from experience that this drove Cal nuts. He grabbed Cal's hips pulling the younger man close to him. Marcus was very hard and that was evident when Cal was pulled close to him.

"May I ask why you want to join our crew?" Kirin asked taking in the young boy. There was something off about the boy but he couldn't put his finger on it. He knew they were looking for a cabin boy but he wasn't going to let this boy know right away.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-24-2015, 01:59 AM

((Should we timeskip for Cal and Marcus? This is about as far as Mene lets us go anyway, right?))

Rosemary shrugged. "I wanna be a pirate. I got nowhere else t' go, an' I need the work, so I figured why not? I'm a hard worker, an' I can follow orders real good." She said.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-24-2015, 10:18 PM

"Well the captain is otherwise occupied at the moment." Kirin said with a smile. "If you come back tomorrow early I will introduce you to him and see if he would like to take you on.

Marcus was laying beside Cal his leg draped over Cal's. He was content. He enjoyed the time he was able to spend with the young man. "Oh you are good... so good." He said kissing Cal's naked shoulder.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-27-2015, 02:07 AM

Rosemary frowned, wondering what the captain could be so busy doing that he couldn't talk now, but nodded. "Right then. I'll be back firs' thing in th' mornin'." She said.

Cal chuckled, a smile on his face like a satisfied cat. "Still not as good as you, though" He said, taking Marcus's hand and kissing the palm. "I still need practice, I'm afraid."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-27-2015, 02:47 AM

"I look forward to seeing you then." He commented as he waited for the young boy to head down the plank. He was looking forward to finding a place to get a good meal. He wouldn't drink, he didn't go in for that. His father had been an alcoholic and he had sworn to himself he would never touch a drop of that foul liquid. And he had kept his word.

Marcus cupped Cal's cheek loving the kisses on his hand. "You are good, and perfect, and wonderful and amazing." He muttered into Cal's shoulder. He could stay like this forever. He stroked Cal's hair with his other hand. "I am so lucky to have you.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-28-2015, 02:32 AM

Once out of sight of the boat, Rosemary sighed. She hadn't gotten as far as she's hoped, but at least she had an appointment. "Well...it's progress, at least." She told herself. Looking around, she saw that it was starting to get dark. A smile played across her features. "I should get some practice tonight." She muttered, nodding to herself. She would go to one of the bars that the pirates often frequented and blend in, or perhaps get into a few fights. Guys got into fights a lot, and Rosemary had always been the tomboy that fought with the boys growing up. She could throw a punch as well as any man.

Cal sighed playfully, pretending to be exasperated. "You know, we could argue about this all night, but we both know I'd win. I'm clearly the lucky one here." He said.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-28-2015, 03:54 AM

(Feel free to add a character to interact with Kirin.)

Kirin headed into town to get some food. He was very hungry. He found an establishment and headed inside. He looked around at the crowd that had gathered. It slight disgusted him to see so many drunkards. They were behaving like animals.

Marcus laughed. How he loved this man. He was better then a dozen women. "You might win but it would be a hard fought win." He laughed heartily nipping at Cal's skin. Just then his stomach let out a huge grumble.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-29-2015, 03:24 AM

((Wolfie can't think of a character on the fly to interact Maybe she'll just send Rosemary that way in a post or two.))

Cal raised an eyebrow and laughed. "I assume you're hungry, then?" He asked. At that moment, his own stomach growled loudly enough to rival Marcus'. He blushed.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-29-2015, 03:32 AM

Marcus threw his head back and laughed. "It seems that I am not the only one who is hungry. Though it is a shame to have to momve. I am rather comfortable right here." He said laying his head on Cal's shoulder. He kissed Cal's neck lovingly.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-01-2015, 02:50 AM

Cal purred like a cat, loving the feeling of Marcus kissing his neck. "Mmmm...true, I'd hate to get up. But we can always come back after we eat dinner. Maybe have a little...dessert." He said.

Meanwhile, Rosemary had been kicked out of the bar she'd picked, because she had beaten up a guy. How was she supposed to know that it was the bartender's nephew?! Huffing, she realized she was hungry and headed for a nearby restaurant where she usually got a good deal.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-01-2015, 03:31 AM

Marcus chuckled as he stood. He stretched his arms over his head his shoulders cracking a bit. He felt everyone of his thirty years. He thought about retiring to some island with Cal. But he wouldn't abandon his crew. He started to get dressed.

Kirin is sitting in the restaurant his feet up on a chair. He could see the whole restaurant from where he sat. He has a meal in front of him and he was picking at it.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-03-2015, 03:00 AM

Cal followed suit, standing up and stretching. Once he finished stretching, he bent down to find his clothes. They were scattered, to say the least, but that was nothing new. It made him chuckle as he pulled his shirt back on. "You tossed my shirt onto the doorknob again." He said.

Rosemary navigated through the busy restaurant, still in her role as a boy. She found a table that was free and sat down quick to claim it before anyone else did. She raised a hand, and the waitress was there in seconds. "The usual." Rosemary said, and the waitress nodded and hurried off. That's when Rosemary noticed the man at the table right next to her- close enough to touch in the cramped place. It was the pirate she'd talked to earlier. Well I'll be...I wonder if he'll notice. Best not to call attention to it myself, though...

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-03-2015, 11:46 AM

Marcus chuckled as he found all his clothes. He started getting dressed. "It must be a lucky spot." He said pinching Cal's butt lightly as he was bent over. He wondered what Cal would think about him retiring to some island somewhere. Not that he would ever do that, he was sure he would be working until he died, but it was nice sometimes to think of it.

Kirin was eating his food when he noticed the young boy from earlier. He decided not to say anything though. He would just observe. He was very good at that. He tucked a stray strand of hair behind his ear. There was still something off about the young boy. It was almost as if he was trying to hard to come off as a boy.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-07-2015, 03:45 AM

Cal made a slight noise of surprise when his bottom was pinched, but didn't comment on it. He would be lying if he said he didn't like it. "Probably. This is the third time now something's landed there." He said with a chuckle. "So, where should we go to eat? A regular pup, or somewhere a bit nicer?" He asked.

Rosemary was aware of the man's eyes on her, and she knew she had to play it cool. Relax, trying too hard. You'll blow your cover if you're not careful. She thought to herself. After a moment, she was able to calm down and slip back into her easy male persona. She had years of practice, so there was no reason for anyone to suspect she wasn't a boy. The waitress came back around with her food, and Rosemary said a quick thanks before tucking in. Eating was the one area in which she didn't have to pretend: Rosemary had always eaten like a boy, sloppy and a little too fast.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-07-2015, 02:27 PM

"What would you like?" He asked as he finished getting dressed. He was up for either place. All he wanted to do was to be with Cal. His Cal, his wonderful amazing Cal. He kissed Cal pulling him close. "I know what I would like." He said with a wicked smirk.

Kirin sipped is water. For just a moment he had seen something slip in the young 'boy'. Almost as if he wasn't a he. Though he knew that it would be no big deal for the captain if this young boy turned out to be a girl. The captain, and the vast majority of the crew, didn't go in with the superstition of women on ships.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-10-2015, 02:28 AM

((Wolfie would prefer if Kirin was not suspicious of Rosemary's gender. The disguise is supposed to be good enough to fool anyone, that way it's a shock later when she reveals that she's a girl.))

Cal chuckled. "You're going to wear me out." He said. "I think we've got enough money to splurge a little. Let's have a nice, romantic dinner together." He said.