SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-24-2007, 07:08 PM

ah i see well i think i might have found someone selling the set for 475g >.> and its going to a charity.

Maybe >.> hope she has it XD lol

Cyndel
I never make the mistake of argu...
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 12-24-2007, 07:10 PM

LoL Well, hope so. ^^
If not, thou know'st where I lurk. lol

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-24-2007, 07:12 PM

yay i got it! *dances around* wooooo hooo

475 is the cheapest price i've seen in the threads >.< lol

Cyndel
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 12-24-2007, 07:15 PM

Whoo! Looks good! lol
Yeah, that is cheap. O.O

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 12-24-2007, 07:21 PM

@Silent
Hmm..maybe >_>

@Cyndel
oh. Mine too. She likes playing arcade games though

Anyway, back from loading up the dishwasher-_-

Snow flake count ^^

I have 302 snowflakes..

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-24-2007, 07:21 PM

Tee hee thanks :P

yeah and the money goes to a charity thats the main reason why i wanted to buy them from her :P. I guess she got paid so she bought more sets i got lucky hehe

now i owe rad 140g XD

Fyu: Does it start with an M?

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-24-2007, 07:25 PM

@silent
No. Different person then >_>

OO. Who'd you buy it from? Windbag or Phedre?

Cyndel

Old 12-24-2007, 07:25 PM

Fuyu: ...I only have 114...
*mugs you again* lol

Silent: Yep yep, ya did lol.
I spent most of my gold on my boyfriend last night... XD
He came from Gaia so he's got a bit of an avatar complex, so I got him an outfit so he wouldn't be so self conscious about posting. lol *shakes head* I think men are worse than women sometimes.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-24-2007, 07:28 PM

@Cyndel
lol. I helped someone with their outfit. but after the shirt and pants, I told them they had to get the rest on their own.

I haven't seen my menewsha son..He's so pretty now too T_T lol.

Cyndel

Old 12-24-2007, 07:30 PM

Fuyu: lol yeah, I bought him a pair of pants before and gave him the money for a shirt, but he blew it on the Chance game. XD;
So this time I just bought the shirt and told him he was gonna like it and wear it. X3

He's getting his own shoes, though, pants, shirt, and hat is all I do. lol

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-24-2007, 07:34 PM

@Cyndel
I see lol. I got my girlfriend so far, I wished for her to get a pretty dress, which she got, thanks to juru, which I'm very happy about ^^ and then I got her the queen's crown for 2.something k. and I drew her a pic. I'm wondering if I should get her anything else @_@

It's for christmas >_<

Cyndel

Old 12-24-2007, 07:39 PM

Fuyu: Girlfriend?? o.o *looks at your avi*
Are you a guy? XD

Ty's not too interested in Mene. He thinks the mods are Nazis. He only joined because I quit Gaia and begged because I didn't want to have to get on there just to RP. >.<

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-24-2007, 07:40 PM

@Cyndel
lol. No I'm not a guy >_> just weird XD

The mods are not Nazis! They are very nice. >_< He probably just doesn't like the fact that you can't double post and do random spam stuff..

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-24-2007, 07:43 PM

CY: sorry i have to agree with your bf.. they may be nice now but... power does strange things to people somtimes.. >.> *ish paranoid*

Fuy: I bought them from Phedre ^^ shes very nice.

Cyndel

Old 12-24-2007, 07:44 PM

Fuyu: lol That works, too. XD

No, it's not that really... He doesn't really like not being able to double post, but he doesn't spam. He's very literate, he just doesn't like to rules to be so strict and doesn't like the way that the gold system works because he doesn't like being told how he can and can't type (like fonts and stuff) and he's kinda constantly afraid that what he's posting is going to be considered spam on this site, even though it's usually on topic.
He's kinda spastic, but I love him anyway. XD

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-24-2007, 07:45 PM

@Silent
Phedre is nice ^^ She's very selfless. Her charity is going good.

I donated 200 gold to her, telling her to buy something for herself, but she said she'd rather spend it on her charity XD she's one of the kindest people on here ^^

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-24-2007, 07:49 PM

Fuy: aww when i get gold after being on the site for a while i will donate to her :P

CY: Sounds like me XD i didn't and still don't like the rules. I mean the no spamming and stuff like that yeah i understand i like that rule but, the way to post and how to get gold i dunno im not used to it so i dont like it XD i like to post how i like to post i dont want to be told what post style i can and can't use.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-24-2007, 07:53 PM

@Cyndel
Yes it does XD lol.

Ah. I see.. Well.. He's obviously a smart guy, but not flexible by the sound of it. That's alright though. As long as you love him. ^^

@Silent
Yes. I plan on donating to her again sometime in the future. Hopefully her charity will get a bit more business. ^^

Cyndel

Old 12-24-2007, 07:53 PM

Silent: Haha I agree with him a little, though I think he takes it a bit overboard sometimes. I seriously think he has an authority complex. XD
I'm a little paranoid of posting, too, that's why I kinda stick to my little shop thread and other little threads...because then I know I'm on topic. lol
I'm random by nature, topics don't sit well with me. lol

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-24-2007, 07:58 PM

@Cyndel
menewsha nation is a very good place to be random at.

Cyndel

Old 12-24-2007, 08:03 PM

Fuyu: Oh yeah, he's smart, but he's a little uptight. He's independant to a fault, he wants to make all decisions himself and kinda has a phobia of letting other people tell him what to do. XD
I think it's kinda funny, but kinda annoying, too. *shrug*

Menewsha nation?
Hmm...haven't really been in that area. ^^;
Guess I'll have to go check it out now. lol

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-24-2007, 08:07 PM

@Cyndel
Yeah, you can talk about anything there. If you are in the right thread of course. XD get to know everybody is the one I hang out in usually.

Hmm.. I know a few guys like that. He isn't one of those guys that thinks he's smarter than everyone else is he? Those type of guys tick me off easily.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-24-2007, 08:07 PM

haha i have a complex too XD mwhaha

Edit: sorry guys im going to be a bit quiet now but post from time to time XD family movie thing now.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-24-2007, 08:10 PM

@Silent
Complex?

Oh well have fun with that ^^

Cyndel

Old 12-24-2007, 08:14 PM

Fuyu: Oh no, nothing like that. LoL If he was like that I'd have to slap him myself.
He just very...free spirited. ^^; He doesn't like being told what to think or how to act.
Like he doesn't like having opinions thrust upon him with the intention on expecting him to jump on the bandwagon and follow suit.

Lol interesting. XD When the event's over, I'll snoop around over there. XD

Silent: Oohh movie. X3 Cool beans. lol