aphrodite remix
I am not an adventurer by choice...
Send a message via MSN to aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 10:24 PM

That sounds pretty cool then. A friend of mine is in Japense language classes, and she does very well, but it still seems a lot harder to learn than say french or spanish. I suppose becaue I have already taken minor classes in both. But I know what you mean when it comes to conversing in a different language. I was in Germany for 3 months and I couldn't learn to really speak it or write it, I could speak some but when it came to understanding the language I knew what people were saying which was pretty cool I think.

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Anime KuroNeko Send a message via MSN to Anime KuroNeko Send a message via Yahoo to Anime KuroNeko

Old 05-17-2008, 10:32 PM

Yea, it's always pretty cool. Even with me not being able to hold a conversation in that language, I've managed understanding a lot of words, names rather that I use for a lot of my original characters. I use a lot of names that mean something, and I don't always use the Japanese names. I plan to take some Japanese classes, and Chinese classes some day. My boyfriend is Chinese, and I really began getting into learning of his culture. I've began wanting to speak his his language, and both of us want to learn a bit more of Japanese, too.

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 10:50 PM

That's awesome. I love learning about other cultures not to the point of fanatacism, but it is still interesting, and deffinately if the one you care about is from another culture it is deffinately worth while to learn the language ^^. My only motivation to learn other languages is because I love travelling and history so learning other languages seems like the logical step.

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Anime KuroNeko Send a message via MSN to Anime KuroNeko Send a message via Yahoo to Anime KuroNeko

Old 05-17-2008, 11:04 PM

aphrodite remix - Yea. I've been fascinated by others cultures and languages since I was younger, so I've always been interested in learning of them. I was even more excited when I knew he was Chinese, it opened up a door in away to what his culture was about, which drew mew closer to him. ^^

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 11:22 PM

That's fabulous, its great when you have someone willing to teach you what it means to be them, because regardless of upbringing or personality your culture is a big part of who you are. I'm happy for you that's great ^^

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 11:27 PM

aphrodite remix - Thank you. ^^ I'm really glad, too. I've known him for 2 years, and am still learning a lot about him that I never even know about his culture. The only hard part really is it's a long distance relationship, so that's the only draw back about it really.

Oh, and I'm longing the event going on, I managed finding the little guy in two places around the site, just by thinking about what it was carefully. Now, I gotta begin saving up those buds if I want those red wings.

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 11:32 PM

I know what the feels like, hopefully everything works out for you, it can deffinately be hard at times.

lol yeah I haven't bothered yet figuring out the clues, as I'm sure there will be only certain event items I want, usualy I stockpile on the ones I love the best >.<

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 11:37 PM

aphrodite remix - Yea, we are actually going down hill at the moment. However, I talked to his friend, and asked if he can kick his butt, so he knows how he's making me feel by how he's acting toward me lately. He said he'd give him a good talking with, and that I'd hopefully hear from him after that.

With the clues, I just didn't bother myself. I only went to play my favorite game, which is quite obvious to the first clue what one. The other just took a bit more thinking, and I found it. ^^

Last edited by Anime KuroNeko; 05-17-2008 at 11:45 PM..

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 11:43 PM

Aww well I hope it works out relationship problems are never a good thing, and usually one person doesn't understand what they're doing to the other. :<

lol yeah no doubt, some of the clues have been ridiculous hard in the past, but some come very easy, I like the petals they're very cute

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 11:49 PM

aphrodite remix - Yea no kidding. Sense November he's been ignoring me a lot more. I figured at the time sure, he's got classes, and a job, that's why he's so busy. Though, lately he's been playing his darn X box, and watching anime, instead of seeing how I am, or checking to see how my days gone. It's pretty lame, honestly. I wouldn't even ignore him over a show, or game.

Hmm. Yea, I usually will ask others if it's to hard, but I managed finding them without much trying, which was funny to me at the time.

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 11:53 PM

Yeah I usually feel a sense of accomplishment when I figure something out that other people are struggling with, kind of concieted but not really I suppose heh.

Oh I have deffinately gone through that, and also when my ex put his WoW character and Guild before me, and then asked me to wait for him while he sorted through things... 6 months later he still loves me and Im' over that after he dumped me, it was ridiculous. Hopefully things work out much better for you.

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-18-2008, 12:07 AM

aphrodite remix - O my god... my stupid computer erased what I was just about to send. Damn thing, I'm gonna kick it, not only my boyfriends ass. Lol. Basically I hope mine doesn't end like that, I love this guy so much, and I can't stand being away from him even though it's long distance. All I pretty much want from him is to talk, and have fun, learn tons about him. Though it feels like I'm placed last. His classes, and work should come first, of course... but his games and shows? They can be put aside for later right? He could see how I am, etc, as I ask how he's been. etc. Sorry if I sound upset, I'm actually laughing through this whole thing, just because of how I know he's acting toward me.

I should probably stop, however huh? Anyway, I always feel just as great when I figure something out that I wasn't attempting to at he time, or even if I actually am looking for it. It always makes me excited. I tend to be overly excited over silly things, too.

Last edited by Anime KuroNeko; 05-18-2008 at 12:26 AM..

aphrodite remix

Old 05-18-2008, 12:23 AM

lol, Yeah I understand your point of view and I actually agree, if you really care for someone you should be able to make time for them at least above playing video games. Definitely, I'm sure he will realize what a child he's acting like, just hopefully its soon eh. No such thing as being over excited being happy and in a good mood is always a good thing

Well I'm done work and I g2g so I will be back tomorrow or late tonight, hopefully talk to you then, have a nice evening ^^

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-18-2008, 12:28 AM

aphrodite remix - Alright. See ya around. Maybe I'll add you on my friends list perhaps, if you want? I'll send a request and see what goes from there.

aphrodite remix

Old 05-18-2008, 06:52 PM

Hey Neko

That's cool I added you ^^. Man I still haven't found more than about 20 orchids >.<

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-19-2008, 02:09 AM

aphrodite remix - Damn, I managed finding more then that. I've got 28 now, but before I had more then 43.
Thank you for adding me, too. ^^

aphrodite remix

Old 05-19-2008, 04:48 AM

No problem you seem like a nice and interesting person ^^. Man how are you finding so many T_T

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-19-2008, 06:28 AM

aphrodite remix - Yea. I just keep refreshing my page often, surfing through the site, etc. I'm just looking for more every chance I get.

aphrodite remix

Old 05-19-2008, 02:17 PM

Hmm Well I suppose that's why, normally I just chat in here and play tetris to get my gold count up ^^

I can't believe how early I woke up today I don't have to work for another 3 hours O_o

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-19-2008, 06:19 PM

aphrodite remix - Yea. I actually am able to sleep into day. Though I woke up an hour ago, and have not wanted to sleep again. Damn, your gold is high, I keep spending mine, instead of saving up. XDD

aphrodite remix

Old 05-19-2008, 07:47 PM

That's sweet, I get like that as well though when I have a day I can sleep in, and then I end up staying up because I dont' like wasting my days off, even if its just playing video games I prefer to stay up than go sleep the day away.

LOL! Well normally all I do all day aside from post on here is play tetris. And I'm saving up to get a few more donation items that I'm missing ^^ I agree though it is hard to save when there are so many pretty commons I want to buy.

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-20-2008, 03:24 AM

aphrodite remix - Hehe. I may not even get enough for the wings item I'm after. I either need 120? buds, and or 3K... I got neither of the two needed at the moment.

aphrodite remix

Old 05-21-2008, 02:51 AM

Yeah I ended up spending the buds I had on some of the minor commons, oh well I'll get the wings in the future I guess by questing. Right now I"m just more concerned with even getting 1 of each item, seeing as how I'm still missing 2 of them right now. *shrugs* oh well.

How has your day, been? Mines been so busy taking care of my little nephew and playing wii with my dad lol.

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-21-2008, 04:25 AM

aphrodite remix - Mines been filled with Role playing, I'm a huge fan of it, and do it quite often. I'm also playing the games on here, and saving up for the darn wings. I doub't I'll get them, though.