Cleocatra
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2008, 12:00 AM

I love southpark songs <3

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 05-21-2008, 12:19 AM

Haha, okay. I'm listening to a song called Pervert. Hahaha, it's so.. deliciously perverted. xD
"Mein Gott in Himmel, you are daddy's girl!" :boogie:

I found a few CDs today I'd written some years ago, filled with forgotten treasures! It was so fun, but now I'm loading them on the computer and there's this one instrumental song I really like, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it's called or what band it is. .______. I hate having songs on my iTunes without name or artist..

DieTotgeburtDesZeus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via ICQ to DieTotgeburtDesZeus Send a message via AIM to DieTotgeburtDesZeus

Old 05-21-2008, 11:53 AM

hey everyone :3 after not having here at all yesterday - i'm back <3 how are you doing?

ljosberinn

Old 05-21-2008, 11:59 AM

Hey Tot, I just woke up and I'm super tired. Apparently I have to clean the house today, like I don't have enough to worry about as it is. ._____. So I better get up and get myself to do everything I need to do. *Sigh*
How are you?

DieTotgeburtDesZeus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via ICQ to DieTotgeburtDesZeus Send a message via AIM to DieTotgeburtDesZeus

Old 05-21-2008, 12:03 PM

i'm fine :3 i inly had one lecture today and could sleep looooooong^^ but i really to continue packing my things for the move. at the moment it seems we already might move in on monday, not sure. if we do, it would be great, but i wouldn't have internet for a week TT3TT

ljosberinn

Old 05-21-2008, 12:10 PM

Oww. Are you moving far?

DieTotgeburtDesZeus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-21-2008, 12:24 PM

nope... just from the very margin of the city to the centre, so my way to university will be shorter and i can liv together with my boyfriend^^ will be stressfull, though... and i won't have much time for learning that week >_>

sad_girlformat
Undercover Cupcakes

Old 05-21-2008, 12:28 PM

BOO!
guess who"~ XD

ljosberinn

Old 05-21-2008, 12:30 PM

Oh, that sounds very nice. : ) Is it much more expensive living in the centre? Do you live in a big city? (Sorry if I'm being too nosy..)

DieTotgeburtDesZeus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-21-2008, 12:41 PM

no worries XD

i live in a rather big city... not like one of the huuuge capitals... but still big with 500k inhabitants^^ at the moment i live in an one-room-apartment, so i only have a bathroom and a living-room that has a build-in kitchen. we will move into a flat with 3 three rooms and a separate kitchen (and bathroom with window, yay)... if we divided the size o the new flat by 2 (due to us being 2 persons) there will be way less space than i have now (flats here are super cheap!) but my share o the rent will still be the same i pay now^^ and i like the new fat a lot better. it has a better surrounding and lies in a better area... here it can get a bit scary at night >.>

ljosberinn

Old 05-21-2008, 01:22 PM

Ooh, very nice. I'm happy for you. : D I can't wait to move out from my parents, if I get into school in the UK I'll finally be able to take care of myself, even if it means sharing an apartment with people I don't know at all. I'm having the hardest time finding scholarships I can apply for right now though. And I need to go to the post office with the CD with my portfolio, I hope I'm not late already. Why do I always have to do everything last minute? D: *Kicks self*
I'll be back later!

Cleocatra
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2008, 01:44 PM

Laa la laaa <3 Doing maths revisisions

Earth_Dragon_Thoth
*^_^*

Old 05-21-2008, 01:45 PM

*pokes Ljos in the nose* Wasn't me xD

DieTotgeburtDesZeus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-21-2008, 03:05 PM

i'm back^^ got caught up in learning and repeating stuff^^

ljosberinn

Old 05-21-2008, 04:42 PM

Well, that went lousy. Damn.

I'll be peeking in on this thread for the evening but I might disappear for a short period of time without warning.

How are you guys, if there's anyone here?

DieTotgeburtDesZeus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-21-2008, 05:33 PM

what happened?

i just started packing some more... now all that remains are the things i neccessarily need >.> my flat looks so empty, how sad!

ljosberinn

Old 05-21-2008, 05:45 PM

Well, first it was a great hassle getting the disc to burn, then I spent a great amount of time starting up the table computer downstairs because I have a Mac and they asked that the pictures be on a format that could be opened with Powerpoint on a Windows XP. After starting up the downstars computer and inserting the disc and losing myself in the jungle of files, I realized it's running on Windows Vista. So I shut that down and started up my mum's laptop. After spending some time starting it up twice because it wasn't charged, I realized I didn't know anything about Windows Powerpoint, so I couldn't get it to work. So I thought fuck this and went down to the post office in my neighbourhood, found out it has closed down, had to take a bus all the way downtown where I got a little confused but finally managed to send it off.
Bus home, find my little brother is getting ready to get into the jacuzzi with his girlfriend and asks very "subtly" whether I'm not just going to stay in my room for a while. Thank you, I needed those mental images.
And I didn't manage to hoover the apartment before mum got home because of all that, and I'm dead tired and blahh. And now I can't find her and I need to ask if I can host a quadruple birthday party here Saturday night. *Headdesk*

Haha, but moving is so fun, don't you think? I like fresh beginnings, I really need one right now.

DieTotgeburtDesZeus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-21-2008, 06:59 PM

sorry for me being slow... i had to prepare food, call my mom, pack some more, do my hair etc...

moving is fun... i like the fresh beginnings as well i hope it'll be a good one XD the move itself will be really difficult, though... so much stuff x_x

i bet you are tired... sonds like a ton of work x_x i hate it when the post office is closed .__. but at least to managed the file-thing :3
hopefully you'll get accepted so you can move out. in the end i hated living at home as well... i didn't even bother to get a driver's licence (while everyone else in my age seems to have one) and spet my monex on moving out u_u there was lots of trouble going on my family and i was glad to escape it. living alone is realy lonely at times, though... i'm glad these will be the last few dys i have to sleep alone XD

ljosberinn

Old 05-21-2008, 07:35 PM

It's okay, I'm doing loads of stuff as well. : )

Hehe yeah, I can imagine. But in the end, it'll all be worth it, I'm sure! ^^
Thanks. I got my driver's licence as soon as I could but just because it'd be sure to come in handy (and it certainly has) and my parents paid for it all anyway.
Sleeping alone is no fun, it's one of the things I miss most about being in a relationship, sleeping with someone beside you. When my friends and I went to London we had to share two beds between 4-6 of us, so I got a fair bit of cuddles then, but I started missing them already as soon as I got home and only had a pillow to sleep with. Boo. xP

DieTotgeburtDesZeus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2008, 07:40 AM

*yawns* morning everyone^^