Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-31-2014, 05:19 AM

"Sure I'd like that. Any where special you would like to eat?" He asked taking the small bird. The two of them started up the street. "I could go for anything at this point in time." He laughed then winced as the laughing stretched his cut hurting it.

~~~~~~~~~

Kirin let out a sigh. "Humans, most humans, think of us as monsters to feared and hated. If we rose up against them that would just be proving them right. And we aren't monsters." He paused for a second. "We must not react to the violence with hate. We must be the bigger people. We must pursue peace."

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-31-2014, 05:32 AM

Vindr smiled and glanced over at Nero as he winced, the light caught the cut just at that moment. stopping he gently reached out but did not touch it. "what happened? did she do this?" Part of him wanted to go back there and beat her up yet he could not and revival who he was.

__________________________________________________ _

Spike shrugged off his wing as she stood and pulled the spikes out of the wall. "If they want nothing to do with us then why are we marring them? why are we allowing them to take away our people?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-31-2014, 05:25 PM

"Yeah, I'd quit if I didn't need the job so much." He said with a small smile. He was glad that Vindr hadn't touched his cheek. Cause for as much as he was trying to ignore it it did hurt a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Because there are those humans who do accept us." Kirin said. "Like Marco." He had often wondered these same things. "Besides the humans who are taking away are people don't like us."

Lunna Dea

Old 01-31-2014, 07:42 PM

"She has no right to hit you!" Vindr's voice became cold as he turned back towards the shop and her car. he was going to make her pay if it was the last thing he did.

"I was meaning the supers that marry the humans, why cant they just marry another super. why do they have to go with a human?" she punched the wall in anger as tears ran down her face.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-31-2014, 11:19 PM

"Vindr don't. If you lash out at her you're stooping to her level." Nero said grabbing his arm. "You're better then that." He said his voice pleading. He really didn't want him to get in trouble. "Let's just go eat."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You can't control whom you fall in love with." Kirin said touching her shoulder. "Live would be so much easier if you could." He wished he could take her heartache away.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-01-2014, 08:36 AM

"but she has no right hurting you. she should not even be allowed in the company areas." Vindr stopped as Nero grabbed his arm. looking down he looked back at Nero his eyes questing. "Shouldn't her father know what she is doing to workers?" Nero had never seen Vindr act this dominate before, usually he let others walk all over him. but now he had some one to take care of and someone to protect.

__________________________________________________ __________

"yes it would." Her shoulders slumped and she sighed the steam worked out of her. "might we train?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-01-2014, 02:38 PM

"Look I'll go talk to her father tomorrow. I promise. Please let's just go eat." Nero was impressed with the change in Vindr. And it made him feel care for that this man, whom he barely knew, would want to put his own job on the line for him.

~~~~~~~~~

"Of course," Kirin said with a smile. He stepped back to let her go first to the training room.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-02-2014, 08:37 PM

Smiling Vindr turned back towards the way they had been going before. all the courage and bravery disappeared as he blushed at the thought of worrying this guy. looking down at the ground he patted Nero's hand. "what do you want to eat?"

Walking away to the training room Spike sighed and wished that it was Tiny that she was training with.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-02-2014, 10:05 PM

"I'm not picky." Nero said letting his hand drop. "Honestly I'll eat almost anything." They start walking up the street. He was glad he had been able to talk Vindr out of going back to confront Miss Black.

~~~~~~~

Kirin followed her and started up a training simulation. Soon it starts and they go at it. (think Danger Room in X-Men.)

Lunna Dea

Old 02-02-2014, 10:58 PM

"I really am not set on any type of food ether, I have not had money for some time so most of the places I have eaten was at peoples houses that have been kind to me." Wrapping his arms around himself the tried to hide his embarrassment of not having money. all the money he had in his account now was what he had planned for rent and food. he had not even thought to plan for eating out.

kneeling Spike formed two spikes in her hands as he started the simulation. all her anger at the humans and the laws they had made fueled her attacks on the enemy's. all her sadness and fear of losing others to human loves sped her spikes home to where she sent them. Hours passed and she did not let her exhaustion slow her down.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-03-2014, 02:20 AM

"I don't usually eat out either. Not a lot of extra money in my life." Nero said as they walked. "Though I happened to come into a bit of extra money. Up for pizza? I know this really great pizza place. We could split a pizza." He was doing his best to make Vindr feel at ease.

~~~~~~~~~

Kirin flies around obstacles using what is there to defend himself. He felt good training. He was hoping to soon find more people for his team. Though he couldn't argue that he had a good team right now. He was glad to count Teal as part of it as wel.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-03-2014, 02:34 AM

"before we go for dinner, are you just wanting me as a friend?" Vindr looked sideways at him from under his hair. he wanted to see his reaction but did not want to seem that interested in it."I only ask because no one has wanted to be my friend since the beginning of middle school years ago."

__________________________________________-

Hours later Spike missed her third target in the last three min. slipping on the ground she fell and did not get up. her body ready for a brake and food.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-03-2014, 02:45 PM

"Friends are all I've ever wanted." HE said with a small smile. "You're lucky to have had friends." He said not elaborating on why he was lucky to have had friends. They get to the pizza parlor and Nero opened the door for Vindr.

~~~~~~~~~

"Dinner time." Kirin said powering down the program. He walked over to her and offered her his hand. "I'll make us dinner." He said when he pulled her up.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-03-2014, 07:05 PM

"you would not have thought that I was lucky if you had seen what happened." Vindr said sadly as they stepped into the pizza parlor. "I am not the best person to be friends with."

taking his hand Spike sighed. "thanks I would enjoy something simple." standing she sighed and fallowed him from the room.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-03-2014, 09:22 PM

"Neither am I." Nero said as they head for a seat. He pulled out a chair for Vindr."So what do you like on your pizza?" The pizza parlor is what you think of has a stereotypical pizza parlor. There was the wood burning stove for the pizzas, the candles in the wine bottles on the table, and the red and white checked table cloths on the tables. It also had the decor to go with the rest of it.

~~~~~~

"What about some simple spaghetti and meatballs." Kirin asked as they headed towards the kitchen. "Oh and I have something to tell you that might be exciting, though hard to say.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-04-2014, 02:29 AM

"so why did you not get that many friends when you were younger?" looking around the Pizza parlor Vindr looked with wide eyes at all that was round him. he had never been invited to a restaurant like this place. to him it looked like a small romantic place you would invite your girl or boyfriend. "I never have gone to a place like this, and I don't mind anything you like. I am quite used to eating whatever the person buying likes."

Spike smiled at the thought of a good home cooked dish of Spaghetti. "I am not much for meatballs but I would love to have some Spaghetti and some garlic bread." she fallowed him knowing that it would only be right of help him with the preparation of the food. "what is it you need to tell me?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-04-2014, 01:56 PM

"I had no friends, for several reasons." Nero said. "One of the main ones is that my family was constantly moving around." He said. "Hey you get a say in food you eat." He said with a smile. "If you had to pick one of your favorite toppings what would it be?" He loved Vindrs reaction to this place, it was actually his reaction when he had first time here.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Spaghetti and garlic bread it is." Kirin said starting working on dinner. "The person who made my suit found away to make you a suit that won't tear when you use your spikes." He said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~

(Oh and just so you know spikes come out from all over her body.)

Lunna Dea

Old 02-04-2014, 07:53 PM

As the waiter came up and smiled Vindr furrowed his brow trying to think of what would be good on a pizza. He had had so many different types of Pizza that he could not have said he had a favorite one if he had been asked. "is it two for dinner?" the waiter looked at the questioningly but with kindness as well. when Vindr nodded he smiled "booth or table?" Vindr left that choice up to Nero as he continued to think on the food choice.

as they were seated he smiled and sighed. "I think I will have mushrooms on the pizza," his voice was confident though his body said otherwise. then he shyly looked up at Nero "if you dont mind."

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Looking up from where she was starting to prepare the garlic bread Spike smiled. "So I will finely have a suit that dose not show off half my skin. that would be nice." she went back to spreading the butter over the bread for the garlic. it was not like the one she had been showing her skin off for had even noticed her body. Maybe now she could get that tattoo she has always wanted but knew was not wise with her skin showing. "so what is it made of Nanits?"

((did you forget we have an OOC thread? I kind of guessed that they would come from all over))

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-04-2014, 09:19 PM

"Booth please." He followed the man to a nice booth. "Oh I love mushrooms." He said with a smile. "Do you like bacon?" He asked sitting down once they had gotten to the table. A waiter comes over. "What can I get you two to drink?" He asked with a smile. "Coke please." Nero said grinning.

~~~~~~~~~

"Not sure. I wasn't told." Kirin said working on making the pasta sauce. He considered himself very lucky that none of his team questioned why he always wore his suit and never showed his face.

~~~~~~~~~

Marco walked through the park with Tiny. They had enjoyed a nice dinner but he didn't want to go back to base just yet. He had a small apartment of his own but it got lonely their. He leaned over and gave Tiny's cheek a kiss.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-04-2014, 10:11 PM

Vindr smiled happy that Nero also like mushrooms. a few of his acquaintances had not liked mushrooms and so he had not had a chance to have mushrooms for the last few months. his last room mate had hated mushrooms so much that he would not allowed them near the house. "I would like tea if you have some."

__________________________________________________ ______-

"well did you at least find out what color they picked for it?" finishing the last slice of bread she wrapped it up so it could be put into the oven to be cooked. "so when did you lean to cook? you keep teaching all of us how to cook."

"so where are we going?" Tiny clinged to Marco as he kissed her. "I am not sure I want to go back to the base." the soft flutter of wings drew her eyes up into the sky. The sky was blotted out by a figure before it went on. "Do you think that was Scarlet?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-04-2014, 10:47 PM

"Would you like hot or ice? He asked with a smile.

Nero was very glad that Vindr seemed to be enjoying himself. He smiled as he watched him.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Well I was asked to get your input on that." Kirin said with a smile as he starts on making fresh pasta.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Not sure. It was hard to tell." He said having seen the figure as well. "We could always go back to my place if you wanted. He said with a small smile as they continued to walk.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-05-2014, 01:09 AM

"I think I would like it iced if it would not be to much trouble." Vindr said blushing and ducking his head. He did not want to be to much trouble to his new friend. "so where did you grow up?" he did not know what to really talk about since he had never really been much for making friends.

"I think I would like it bright, something that screams danger." her thoughts few back to a Biology class she had had in her younger days. the class was about the coloring of poisonous creatures of the rain forest. "something in greens and yellows maybe?"

a beep sounded from a near by computer. <got into part of their database.>

__________________________________________________ _______________

"well seeing as my place is a bit of a mess and the base has others." Tiny smiled as she snuggled into his arms. "I worry one day that I will think it is Scarlet and it will turn out to be The fallen." the Fallan Angel was one of the lead enforcers of the ShadowSun corp. his face like Kirin's was always masked but his was made to look like a human face while Kirin hid his. some story's said that the Fallen's face had been eaten away by acid.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-05-2014, 01:20 AM

"Not at all. I'll go get your drinks and give you a minute to decide what you want." The waiter said with a smile heading off.

"Here and there," My dad was in the army when I was growing up. How do you feel about bacon?" He asked looking over the menu.

~~~~~~~~~

"I'll let her know you want greens and yellows." Kirin said finishing up with the pasta. He checked on the sauce giving it a taste. He then he added more basil.

~~~~~~~~~

Marcos shudders hearing that name. "I know what you mean." He said as he started towards his place. "I can't promise the state of my place, haven't been home in awhile."

Lunna Dea

Old 02-05-2014, 01:44 AM

"Bacon sound good, maybe a mix of different cheese?" Pulling his coat close to his body Vindr sighed. "what was your dad like? did he support you when you left home?" He wanted to know what a life of a regular guy should have been like. his had been filled with sneaking into and out of schools while trying to find some food each day as he wandered the country trying to find a place to live.

__________________________________________________ ___________

walking over to the computer Spike shook the mouse to wake the screen up. "umm Kirin, it looks like the Typer wants to talk."

<did you know that ShadowSun has a list of all the super heroes and their alter egos? they list each one of them and the paternal of them being recruited.>

__________________________________________________ ______________

"lets hurry." the sound of police sirens echoed though trees in the area. "damn, can you figure out what that is about?" she readied her mask just in case she had to go aid.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-09-2014, 04:24 AM

"My dad died when I was six." He said softly.

The waiter comes back with their drinks. "Are you ready to order?"

"Yeah we'll have a large three cheese pizza with bacon and mushrooms on it." Nero said handing the menus to the waiter.

"I'll put that right in for you." He said taking the menus and heading off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shit," Kirin said reading that. "How?" He wondered allowed. This wasn't good. If they knew his secret identity everything could be destroyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Something caused an accident on the highway." Marcos said pulling out his phone. "Though nobody knows exactly what caused it or how."