kuroitsuki
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2008, 09:45 AM

Kuroitsuki's First (and Last) Art Request

-------

"How hard is it to love someone who doesn't even care?
It's like you're hugging a cactus. You know it's alive but it wouldn't give you any reaction nor reply. And the tighter you hug it, the greater pain you feel."

-------

Greetings, fellow Menewshans~! This is my first (and probably my last) art request here in Menewsha.I no longer have much free time to become active on communities like this. I have valuable stuff here, mostly CIs and EIs, and I'd prefer them to be owned by someone who deserves them.

So onto the details of the commission. I'm not really good at descriptions at all, so please bear with me. I'm gonna make this as simple as possible.

• I want you to make an art out of the quote posted above--- about a man who loves this woman, but the woman can't just love him back.
  • The art should be melodramatic.
  • Anime Style, Colored (Digital, Markers, any medium you like)
  • Waist-up or Full-Body
  • Something that I can set as a 1024x768 desktop wallpaper would be great. ( Optional though. n_n;; )

For the characters, I apologize for using anime characters as reference. They're the closest I can think of. n__n;;

Man:
  • Rock Lee (of the anime series Naruto) look-alike. (Basically, I'm referring to the body structure of Rock Lee--- body structure, shape of the head/face, etc.)
  • Eyebrows should be a bit thinner than Rock Lee's
  • Please avoid copying Rock Lee's Circular, bold eyes~! I want to have a regular/normal eye for this character
  • Eye color: Black
  • 20 years old
  • 5'8 ft. tall
  • Skin Tone: Olive
  • Hair Style: almost similar to Tuxedo Mask's (Mamoru of Sailor Moon) hairstyle
  • Hair Color: Black
  • Attire: any decent/casual attire.

Woman:
  • Haruno Sakura (of the anime series Naruto) look-alike. (Basically referring to overall figure of Haruno Sakura: hairstyle, body structure, etc.)
  • Eye Color: Black
  • 20 years old
  • 5'3 ft tall
  • Skin Tone: Olive
  • Hair Style: similar to Haruno Sakura's; shoulder-length
  • Hair Color: Black
  • Attire: any decent/casual/fashionable attire.

For the pose and expression/emotions,
  • Imagine this: The guy should be behind the lady, hugging her tight as he whispers, "Why can't I have you?"
  • I hope that the quote above clearly suggests the emotion that should be exhibited in this piece. Sadness/Grief/Sorrow for the man, and almost no emotions at all for the woman.

For the background and any other elements of the piece,
  • Nothing too complex. Any romantic setting or effects will do.
  • The colors should successfully exhibit the mood of this piece. And they should all be in harmony.

Last edited by kuroitsuki; 07-20-2008 at 03:22 PM..

kuroitsuki
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2008, 10:13 AM

PAYMENT:

My entire collection of CIs and EIs. Approximate worth is 50k++

Contribution Items:
  • Cloak of Healing
  • Astral Halo
  • Sleepy Melodies Harp
  • (2) Dragon Helm
  • (11) Garnet Swords
  • Royal Cape
  • Jester Hat
  • Staff of Healing
  • Spirit of Phoenix
  • Spirit of Atlantis
  • Bunny Hat
  • Fox Hat
  • (3) Dove Anklewings
  • (3) Raven Anklewings

Event Items:
  • M Welcome Shirt
  • Orange Welcome Balloon
  • (3) Yumeh Cat Hairpin
  • New Year's Pin
  • Birthday Cake Hat
  • Bleeding Hearts Boa
  • White Heartface Fox
  • Black Heartface Fox
  • (2) Fancy Cool Boots
  • (2) Frost Belt
  • (2) Frozen Warmth
  • (2) Chilled Beauty
  • (2) Snow Flakes

kuroitsuki
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2008, 10:25 AM

Some Reminders:

• My entire CI/EI offer worth 50k is for a single masterpiece only.
  • Everyone can apply.
  • Don't get mad if I decline your application.
  • Artists must post links to samples of their own work.
  • kuro doesn't have an idea as to when will he stop accepting applications for the piece he wants.
  • I'm serious about my offer. You should be serious on your applications as well.
  • There's no turning back if I say that you, the artist, is in consideration. Same applies to the artist I will select.

Artists being considered right now:
  • David
  • Ricey

That's all. Thanks for sharing your time and I hope that I'll get a remarkable commission here in Menewsha. =)

See ya around~

Last edited by kuroitsuki; 07-20-2008 at 06:08 AM..

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-19-2008, 10:55 AM

Wow, that's quite an offer @__@;;

Good luck!

kuroitsuki
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2008, 10:58 AM

Yes, it is. n__n;;

I hope I find an excellent artist here. Hehe n__n

!2ice
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2008, 11:55 AM

hohoho i have a auction if interested <333

David Keju
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2008, 02:39 PM

Allright.. I'll give her a go.

Art

kuroitsuki
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2008, 02:58 PM

OMG, two great artists on the first day of this art request thread~! *O*

Looks like I'll have a hard time to decide... xp

-------

Ricey:
How's Ricey doing? Sorry if I'm not able to drop by to your Gaia shop... got a hectic schedule. xp

!2ice
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2008, 03:01 PM

hehehe yea i was wondering where you went!! lol <333

heheh spots a david here too <333 you're pretty active here huh david!!

David Keju
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2008, 03:10 PM

Rice: I like it here, its quiet :D I just have the gaia + mene windows open while I draw ^^

Not many others are over though are they @.@? I spotted kya once but never again.

kuroitsuki
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2008, 03:18 PM

Ricey:
Hehe, yeah. I kinda left without any notice. n_n;;
I just quickly placed the "On Hiatus" text on my sig and thread title.
Since when did you become active here, Ricey? Never really thought that I'd see you on communities other than Gaia. hehe

!2ice
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2008, 03:27 PM

yea a lot of people were surprised i showed up here i had a nice welcome hehehe its wierd that people know me and my art elsewhere as well, i joined a while ago but never got into it but i thought hey why not try other places so i tried here and solia..... solia's a nice place but i quit because one of the admins really childish banning me for unjustified reasons and even banning the onigiri chibis claiming that it offended a lot of people..... its bs when you see the thread with nothing but compliments...... and another thing was they take away your first amendment rights when you're there they find you talking bad about them or even about gaia you get slapped with a temp ban...... i got pissed at why that admin couldn't answer my pms about resolving the issues at hand but he finds it as harassing...... so replied with a ban instead.....

@david heheheh i find the art scene here slow...... i guess because gaia's always really fast paced with a lot of people

David Keju
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2008, 03:32 PM

First amendemnt dosn't exist on the internet ricey XD

I'm a slow artist, and not so well known so slow is fine for now :P

!2ice
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2008, 03:36 PM

@david but yea....... we can't petition about things, we can't speak out our minds, and even bs about how offending my chibis were....... thats really bs..... even augusto at mr was like whats the big deal with the chibis being offensive?? i don't like being there because i feel like i can be banned anytime, they even went as far as deleting a mule that i created and i stored all my gold in there but then on the trade they transfered it to someone else..... how bs is that?

David Keju
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2008, 03:41 PM

It is BS, I saw your journal. So stay away from them, its thier loss in the end.

I <3 MR, august is the king of fair.

Strict but totally fair.

I think gaia wins because it is very free. Even here I hear stories of banning over double posting, but sofar its good.

!2ice
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2008, 03:43 PM

yea i haven't really ran into trouble here but silvy hates it here iono why she just says she don't feel welcome here......
i was really surprised to see augusto reading my thread!! lol i was like o crap what i do!? i never talked to him before

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-19-2008, 03:45 PM

*pops in* Wow, !2ice, are you serious about that? o__o; that's just insanely stupid... :/ I'm glad I already quit. I decided to leave when I realized that their motives for having the solar/lunar scarves male only were 'so that males could have something special'... how childish is that? I mean I had a male avatar so it didn't really concern me, but next time it might be the other way around.
Imo if an item fits and would work on both bases, then it should be unisex. Why limit the users' creativity? seemed really childish to me, and I didn't want to be on a site run by people like that so I left.

!2ice
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2008, 03:51 PM

yea they have potential but its like they're messing it up bad atm.......

David Keju
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2008, 03:52 PM

Crep: Pretty sig art! And what some kind of bizzare sexism?

Rice: Yeah hes the silent penguin god XD Hes gotten ever quieter since MR became bigger. I do love him though, He was so welcoming to me ^^
Ever had someone get creeped out because you're talking to them :P? Its really odd XD

!2ice
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2008, 03:55 PM

heheh i really like mr a lot but for some wierd reason it always take forever to load up.... so i haven't been in the forums in awhile, i can't wait to become a senior.... i'm working so hard to get there heheh

David Keju
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2008, 03:58 PM

Unfortuanatly there , being a seniors is majorly about forum activity and things as well it seems @.@ They happen so infrequently because the site is getting so big XD You kind of have to get all the active ones on your side.

*Was shocked at becoming one.* (I didn't realise I was such a forum-whore <.<)

!2ice
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2008, 04:03 PM

@david ahhaha you are a mod there!!! so you have to be active!!! ahahah i don't frequent the threads enough because i don't know much people there....

David Keju
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2008, 04:17 PM

XD I know right XD? But the place is tiny, its really easy to get to know people :P Its been the same people there ALL THE TIME XD

Some of them have been around since the last version crashed :P

Basically all you kneed to know there is: August is god, blue is the spamming angry grammer nazi, Zer + kry go out in real life and eks + Nyxx wish they did.

You are now equipped, go forth and multiply 8D

!2ice
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2008, 04:33 PM

lol ricey'll be bait for them T__T

David Keju
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2008, 04:48 PM

Bait :O?

*picks ricey up and takes him to bed*

Do you know, its taken me what... shince I've known you to work out that !2 was an R? I just thought people called you ricey..